Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread 09:21 - Feb 23 with 43421 viewsPhil_S

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:06 - Feb 23 with 3025 viewsApeShit

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Feb 23 by Darran

Like I said earlier.

What was that?
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:07 - Feb 23 with 2998 viewsDarran

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:06 - Feb 23 by ApeShit

What was that?

Scoring three away at Anfield and not getting anything is a disaster.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:11 - Feb 23 with 2788 viewsjacksinceever

Come on lads
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Feb 23 with 2729 viewsyogibear_412

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:07 - Feb 23 by Darran

Least we keep the goal difference down
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Feb 23 with 2567 viewsswanny

it's no disgrace...

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Feb 23 with 2525 viewsApeShit

You might be right, because we've gone for this and we've got a game against Napoli Thursday... which I assume we'll play a full strength team but then we've got a must win match against Crystal Palace which is much more important to win than this.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Feb 23 with 2529 viewsDrizzy

Thick tw*t.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Feb 23 with 2459 viewsDarran

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Feb 23 by Drizzy

Thick tw*t.

Well it's win win for you Newp.

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Feb 23 with 2458 viewsairedale

Ngog's speed looks a bit Championship to me.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Feb 23 with 2352 viewsDarran

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Feb 23 by swanny

it's no disgrace...

Well after scoring three I think it's worse than that and I didn't expect to get anything,right pissed off.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Feb 23 with 2343 viewsBLAZE

Think that goal killed us. We've been second to everything since. Shame coz we were looking good
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Feb 23 with 2271 viewsBLAZE

Thought there'd be more than 3 minutes...
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:21 - Feb 23 with 2220 viewsJackInLondon

Dirty feckers this lot.

Btw Shelvey - look at how Rodgers celebrated their 3rd goal!

Disaster or not, not good to have expended so much effort to not get any points back. Think they'll be knackered after this and we could have picked up knocks to at least Shelvey, Chico, Ash.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Feb 23 with 2141 viewsjacksinceever

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:21 - Feb 23 by JackInLondon

Dirty feckers this lot.

Btw Shelvey - look at how Rodgers celebrated their 3rd goal!

Disaster or not, not good to have expended so much effort to not get any points back. Think they'll be knackered after this and we could have picked up knocks to at least Shelvey, Chico, Ash.

So we should give up and not bother like ML may have had us done?
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Feb 23 with 2105 viewsjacksinceever

Good effort lads. Proud of you
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Feb 23 with 2041 viewscrackerjack

Superb overall performance... just let down by some awful defending. Play like that against Palace & WBA & we'll get the 6 points

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Feb 23 with 1962 viewsDarran

Right pissed off I'm going to have a think about who I can ban to cheer myself up.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Feb 23 with 1947 viewsZut_Alors

Gutted to not get anything from that, but a good performance and some nice confidence boosting goals for Shelvey and Bony. Did Britton get injured toward the end? Hope not.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Feb 23 with 1929 viewsDull1Thomas

Watched on 'Stadium live' USA very good commentary

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:25 - Feb 23 with 1893 viewsApeShit

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Feb 23 by jacksinceever

Shut up you sound like a prick.

When did Laudrup ever rest players? Get a grip.

We need the points against Palace more than we need to progress in the Europa League but I think Monk can shuffle the players around and get a result in both, we'll see!
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:25 - Feb 23 with 1862 viewsSgorioFruit

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Feb 23 by crackerjack

Superb overall performance... just let down by some awful defending. Play like that against Palace & WBA & we'll get the 6 points

spot on

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Feb 23 with 1840 viewsorion3016

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Feb 23 by Dull1Thomas

Watched on 'Stadium live' USA very good commentary

yes very good

Be over there now after

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Feb 23 with 1804 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Don't know about anyone else, but I feel completely and utterly devastated.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Feb 23 with 1779 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Feb 23 by jacksinceever

Good effort lads. Proud of you

Yup.

Play like that in the games we have left and we'll top 40 points easy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Feb 23 with 1779 viewsJackInLondon

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Feb 23 by jacksinceever

I didn't say that. Is that what you think then?

Let me rephrase it - it's disappointing to have expended so much energy to come away with nothing when it might have a knock-on effect into our next games and there could be knocks to our 1st choice central defence partnership. If we'd come away with points then the knock-on effect might be less of an issue. That's why disappointing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024