Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread 09:21 - Feb 23 with 43267 viewsPhil_S

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Feb 23 with 2426 viewsihatechopra

Shit defending from ash

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Feb 23 with 2397 viewsharemscarem

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:57 - Feb 23 by Odgaard

What a game.. it could be 5-5

This!

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Feb 23 with 2369 viewsDull1Thomas

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Feb 23 by ihatechopra

Shit defending from ash

Back to pre Monk standard

Taylor and Shelvey playing well though - any coincidence they didn't play Thursdsay
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 14:09]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Feb 23 with 2334 viewsQuakerJack

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Feb 23 by Darran

I thought it was shyte there last season.

They've done very well to propagate a myth having loud support. Like a lot of the so called bigger clubs. Newcastle another one, the toon army are silent at St James

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Feb 23 with 2331 viewsRancid

Incredible game however it ends up.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Feb 23 with 2255 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Free header in the 6 yard box - dreadful .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Feb 23 with 2178 viewsApeShit

If we can go in 8-8 at half time we are s till in this!
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Feb 23 with 2154 viewsharemscarem

I have to go now. My team has a training game. I would rather watch this. Damn!

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Feb 23 with 2146 viewsC_jack

Stone me I thought the game kicked off at 4!

Lively start I'm assuming.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Feb 23 with 2139 viewshobo

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Feb 23 by Dull1Thomas

Back to pre Monk standard

Taylor and Shelvey playing well though - any coincidence they didn't play Thursdsay
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 14:09]

Exactly
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Feb 23 with 2126 viewstherealme

Garry's dilemma

Doesn't trust de Guzman defensively so puts Shelvey there but Shelvey was tremendous behind Bony

Wouldn't be surprised if Canas comes on for JdG at half time

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:16 - Feb 23 with 1964 viewsorion3016

great performance from us, regardless of score

Be over there now after

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Feb 23 with 1943 viewsApeShit

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:16 - Feb 23 by orion3016

great performance from us, regardless of score

We have been shocking in defense.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Feb 23 with 1937 viewscrackerjack

Dyer had 2 chances to get us back level there!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Feb 23 with 1928 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Feb 23 by Rancid

Incredible game however it ends up.

I'd rather go down fighting 6-3 than to an insipid 4-0.

Nath not having an awesome game. Pablo would find more holes in this back line than in Somerset.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Feb 23 with 1921 viewsRancid

Nath a bit sloppy so far.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Feb 23 with 1917 viewsmikl0s

Ffs Dyer

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Feb 23 with 1915 viewsApeShit

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

I'd rather go down fighting 6-3 than to an insipid 4-0.

Nath not having an awesome game. Pablo would find more holes in this back line than in Somerset.

Canas for Dyer and move JDG out wide??
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:19 - Feb 23 with 1864 viewscrackerjack

Gutted not to be on level terms at half time. Superb going forward but awful, awful defending!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:19 - Feb 23 with 1831 viewsSgorioFruit

just hope we can pinch a late draw or who knows what more

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:19 - Feb 23 with 1825 viewsJokeren1943

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Feb 23 by ApeShit

Good game and god moral.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:19 - Feb 23 with 1820 viewsRancid

We're a really decent side again and all without Michu too.Monk is doing wonders no matter how today turns out.Completely invigorated under him.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 23 with 1754 viewsihatechopra

Pablo for jdg put shelvey back a touch and Pablo behind bony. He would rip them open

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 23 with 1754 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Feb 23 by ApeShit

Be tempted to bring Hernandez on for JdG.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 23 with 1752 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:19 - Feb 23 by crackerjack

Gutted not to be on level terms at half time. Superb going forward but awful, awful defending!

Playing with pride and passion, important not to concede early in the second half. We can get something out of this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024