Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread 09:21 - Feb 23 with 43420 viewsPhil_S

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 23 with 2081 viewsjackforever

clowns slagging off defending are missing the point this is probably one of the best attacking sides in PL history.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Feb 23 with 2077 viewsmonmouth

Just a thought folks.......we are a second half team......

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Feb 23 with 2067 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 23 by jackforever

clowns slagging off defending are missing the point this is probably one of the best attacking sides in PL history.

Wilf, Dyer and Wayne are good but you're going a bit OTT there...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Feb 23 with 2028 viewsorion3016

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Feb 23 by ApeShit

We have been shocking in defense.

the highest scorers in the league....... they ve torn better defenders than ours in bits

Be over there now after

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 23 with 1995 viewsihatechopra

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 23 by jackforever

So your a clown if you think giving someone a free header in the 6 yard box is acceptable ?
It seems like you are the one with the big red squeaky nose.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 23 with 1986 viewsUxbridge

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

Be tempted to bring Hernandez on for JdG.

Canas for De Guz. Pablo for Dyer. Sorted.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 23 with 1981 viewsNogginthenog

Apart from the defending we have been more than a match , just need a little more creativity going forward and we can get a result, Pablo is the man. Swans been bloody magic in all fairness.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 23 with 1972 viewsLiam12345

Pablo > Dyer

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:25 - Feb 23 with 1945 viewsJackoBoostardo

All things considered - our performance has been out-fekking-standing so far.

Need to dig in deep and keep up the current momentum going forward. Bring on Pablo in exchange for JDG and we'll see some fireworks for sure.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Feb 23 with 1916 viewsSgorioFruit

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

I'd rather go down fighting 6-3 than to an insipid 4-0.

Nath not having an awesome game. Pablo would find more holes in this back line than in Somerset.

WOOKEY HOLE

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Feb 23 with 1901 viewsheadcleaner

anyone else sick of these players not celebrating goals against former teams? liverpool didn't want him he scores a great goal, celebrate it for gawds sake.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Feb 23 with 1878 viewsApeShit

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 23 by Uxbridge

Canas for De Guz. Pablo for Dyer. Sorted.

I concur!
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Feb 23 with 1866 viewsJJ08

Shelvey to score the next goal 14-1..... Had to have some of that
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Feb 23 with 1847 viewsorion3016

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Feb 23 by headcleaner

anyone else sick of these players not celebrating goals against former teams? liverpool didn't want him he scores a great goal, celebrate it for gawds sake.

he doesnt want his alloy wheels nicked

Be over there now after

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Feb 23 with 1847 viewsSgorioFruit

i think us lot slating the defending (myself included) just want everything from a football game. and who can blame us? we are a hungry team and full of hungry supporters who want more more more..

up the jacks

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Feb 23 with 1846 viewsmikl0s

If we bring on Pablo we need Dyer' pace, would be no good replacing the two

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Feb 23 with 1820 viewsLiam12345

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Feb 23 by headcleaner

Celebrate but don't go mad

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Feb 23 with 1779 viewsDarran

I've always said it it's pathetic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 23 with 1732 viewsbermudajack

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Feb 23 by Liam12345

Pablo > Dyer

Pablo for Dyer is a must, twice in the last 5 mins of the first half he found himself in excellent position to shoot/score, like a rabbit in headlights he's shat himself on both occasions, this game should be easily 3-3 at halftime, it reminds me of Wolves at home when we experimented with 3 at the back under Rodgers...
Not throwing in the towel yet, this game is way too open and anything can happen, need Pablo on though as this scouse defence is there for the taking.

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 23 with 1727 viewskarnataka

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

I'd rather go down fighting 6-3 than to an insipid 4-0.

Nath not having an awesome game. Pablo would find more holes in this back line than in Somerset.

I live in Somerset. Where are all these holes of which you speak? I haven't seen any more than anywhere else.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:32 - Feb 23 with 1629 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Feb 23 by karnataka

I live in Somerset. Where are all these holes of which you speak? I haven't seen any more than anywhere else.

Sgorio got it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Feb 23 with 1554 viewsDarran

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Feb 23 by JJ08

Shelvey to score the next goal 14-1..... Had to have some of that

No you won't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Feb 23 with 1544 viewskarnataka

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:32 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

Sgorio got it.

So just the one then? I would hope Pablo could find more than that.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 23 with 1490 viewsheadcleaner

looks like monk wasn't happy with not celebrating either. y
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 23 with 1486 viewsBLAZE

Massive moment...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024