Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread 09:21 - Feb 23 with 43271 viewsPhil_S

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:49 - Feb 23 with 2760 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:47 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

There's a distinct lack of Danes on here today, Miklos being the honourable exception. They're normally all over the match day threads. Funny that.

A couple of them would like to be, but are unable.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Feb 23 with 2750 viewsexiledclaseboy

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:49 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

A couple of them would like to be, but are unable.

Fascist. Which ones have you binned?

Poll: Tory leader

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Feb 23 with 2744 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

Sven and Bjorn.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:52 - Feb 23 with 2735 viewswaynekerr55

Good rotation of the squad. We are going to need it over the next few weeks!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Feb 23 with 2657 viewsjacksfullaces

wot no michu (again)

good strong side though. think goal difference is also something that needs protecting
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:01 - Feb 23 with 2630 viewswaynekerr55

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

I never knew Godfrey Bloom was a Swans fan

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:04 - Feb 23 with 2584 viewsPhil_S

Just watching the build up on Bein Sports - Richard Keys talking about the table "Swansea down most unlikely they'll improve today"
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Feb 23 with 2559 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rodgers very gushing in his praise of Monk in the programme notes, apparently.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:08 - Feb 23 with 2530 viewswaynekerr55

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:04 - Feb 23 by Phil_S

Just watching the build up on Bein Sports - Richard Keys talking about the table "Swansea down most unlikely they'll improve today"

That boring c*ntpipe is stuck in a 90's time warp. "Today we have Peter Reid and Chris Coleman as guests on Al Jazeera". Righteo that's going to have Sky subscribers cancelling in droves to watch their great guests

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:13 - Feb 23 with 2469 viewsRancid

I've got Don Hutchinson and Andy Townsend on my stream.Towsnend just said Shelvey controlled the game against Napoli.WTF?? Didn't he commentate on the game as well?
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:20 - Feb 23 with 2361 viewsRancid

4-1 I'm going for.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:25 - Feb 23 with 2301 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:20 - Feb 23 by Rancid

4-1 I'm going for.

They'll come at us like crazy loons. If we survive the first 30/35 mins, anthing could happen. Also if we avoid stupid soft penalties...yes I'm looking at you JJS and Routs!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:25 - Feb 23 with 2298 viewsDanielswan

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:47 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

There's a distinct lack of Danes on here today, Miklos being the honourable exception. They're normally all over the match day threads. Funny that.

Maybe my countrymen got scared :)

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 23 with 2188 viewsRancid

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:25 - Feb 23 by monmouth

They'll come at us like crazy loons. If we survive the first 30/35 mins, anthing could happen. Also if we avoid stupid soft penalties...yes I'm looking at you JJS and Routs!

Aye, didn't they just.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 23 with 2168 viewscrackerjack

Oh dear

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 23 with 2055 viewsDr_Winston

Good goal. Rangel could have done better.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Feb 23 with 2029 viewsSgorioFruit

going to be a long long game

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Feb 23 with 2018 viewsmacthejack

What terrible defending.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Feb 23 with 1997 viewsPhaedrus

Quite lucky Vorm didn't get there in time or we would have 10 men by now.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 23 with 1949 viewsOdgaard

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Feb 23 by Phaedrus

Quite lucky Vorm didn't get there in time or we would have 10 men by now.

Sterling have improve so much this season! what a pass! damm it
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 23 with 1933 viewsRancid

We need to score next or we're f****d.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 23 with 1853 viewsApeShit

Shocking defending.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 23 with 1845 viewsorion3016

hope this isnt going to be a long afternoon.....

Be over there now after

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 23 with 1845 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Nothing like conceding a piss-weak early goal to dampen the spirits.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 13:39]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 23 with 1840 viewsmacthejack

Wilf's lost his mojo a bit of late...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024