Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread 09:21 - Feb 23 with 43269 viewsPhil_S

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:40 - Feb 23 with 2215 viewsApeShit

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 23 by macthejack

Wilf's lost his mojo a bit of late...

Its been 5 minutes?!!

Chico's been shot again though
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Feb 23 with 2141 viewsPhaedrus

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

Good goal. Rangel could have done better.

Rangel could have done better.

This may be in use quite a bit today.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Feb 23 with 2112 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Feb 23 by Phaedrus

Rangel could have done better.

This may be in use quite a bit today.

He's not started well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Feb 23 with 2106 viewsharemscarem

I just started seeing the match. What happened at the goal?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Feb 23 with 2081 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Cracking contributions from Rangel so far...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Feb 23 with 2077 viewsLiam12345

We ain't doing to bad just getting pressed so much we can't do much

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Feb 23 with 1998 viewsApeShit

We are looking OK now, these dirty scouse bastards seem to be taking us for granted!

They are over confident!
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Feb 23 with 1988 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

A welcome side-effect of that early goal seems to be that it's sucked the urgency out of Liverpool's team and fans. They started the game at 500mph, but have relaxed massively and we're taking advantage of that.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Feb 23 with 1985 viewsDr_Winston

Nice clothesline Sturridge.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:48 - Feb 23 with 1948 viewsLiam12345

Beautiful passing

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Feb 23 with 1929 viewscrackerjack

Jesus... why are our corners so shite??????

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Feb 23 with 1914 viewsChief

Streams?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Feb 23 with 1902 viewsharemscarem

Shelvey is finding space again and again. That's very positive. He should have got more out of that chance anyway.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Feb 23 with 1893 viewsApeShit

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Feb 23 by Chief

Streams?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/104266/stream-for-game/#
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Feb 23 with 1862 viewshobo

2-0, crazy team selection with two huge games coming up
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Feb 23 with 1859 viewscrackerjack

FFS!!!! Shit defending again

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:51 - Feb 23 with 1852 viewsharemscarem

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Feb 23 by crackerjack

Jesus... why are our corners so shite??????

It seems strange to me when You choose to make a corner to the first corner, and then no one runs to that area.

Oh shit!

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:51 - Feb 23 with 1821 viewsSgorioFruit

time to play grand theft auto

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:51 - Feb 23 with 1814 viewsDull1Thomas

Let's blame Ben Davies.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:51 - Feb 23 with 1789 viewsharemscarem

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Feb 23 by crackerjack

FFS!!!! Shit defending again

We are doing fine in the attack, but leaving too much space in the defence it seems.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:51 - Feb 23 with 1778 viewsApeShit

DOH!

We just don't look comfortable in defense!
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:52 - Feb 23 with 1770 viewsmikl0s

Taylor is out of form, get Ben on asap

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:52 - Feb 23 with 1754 viewsDanielswan

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:51 - Feb 23 by Dull1Thomas

Let's blame Ben Davies.

its all Bens fault.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:53 - Feb 23 with 1706 viewsZut_Alors

Liverpool look so dangerous in attack.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 13:53 - Feb 23 with 1700 viewsharemscarem

YEEESS! Shelvey has been the man today.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024