Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the lock down ending too soon? 04:59 - Jul 1 with 138232 viewsGlyn1

That's basically it.

Thoughts please.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 5:00]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 08:52 - Sep 19 with 1897 viewsCatullus

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 02:37 - Sep 19 by exhmrc1

No they wouldnt. The reason for the increase in figures isnt due to just testing. It is because the virus is present there in a way it isnt elsewhere. Yesterday there were 1590 tests in Rhondda Cynon Taf with 72 positive cases whilst in Swansea Bay there were 976 tests with 17 positive cases. 3 local authorities against 2 so roughly the same amount of cases and this is on a day where Swansea had over double its normal daily figures. The figures show that 5% of tests were positive in Merthyr Tydfil, 4.8% in RCT, compared to 2.1% in Swansea. The worry is that 2.1% is higher than the usual rate for Swansea so the figures might rise. Powys and Pembrokeshire had 0.3% tests positive yesterday

Hang on, you can't just say no! You have no way of knowing where/how the virus is present because of the lack of testing.

I agree with Jack123, if we'd had more testing we'd have a better idea.

The virus didn't go away, it's been hiding in plain sight just waiting for restrictions to be lifted so it can spread again. We were never close to being clear of it.

How many schools have had cases? There have been clusters around pubs and clubs. Because we were down to 8 known cases doesn't prove anything. We just didn't know it was there because we didn't have mass testing.

Angela Rayner was on tv just now saying just that, the governments track and trace testing programme has failed and that's why we are here, That's roughly what she said. Mind she did say the second wave was probably but not inevitable whereas I think it was inevitable, sneaky things viruses, they go into hiding then jump back out and surprise you!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 09:18 - Sep 19 with 1875 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 08:52 - Sep 19 by Catullus

Hang on, you can't just say no! You have no way of knowing where/how the virus is present because of the lack of testing.

I agree with Jack123, if we'd had more testing we'd have a better idea.

The virus didn't go away, it's been hiding in plain sight just waiting for restrictions to be lifted so it can spread again. We were never close to being clear of it.

How many schools have had cases? There have been clusters around pubs and clubs. Because we were down to 8 known cases doesn't prove anything. We just didn't know it was there because we didn't have mass testing.

Angela Rayner was on tv just now saying just that, the governments track and trace testing programme has failed and that's why we are here, That's roughly what she said. Mind she did say the second wave was probably but not inevitable whereas I think it was inevitable, sneaky things viruses, they go into hiding then jump back out and surprise you!

There simply isnt the number of tests likely to be available to test everyone and even if you did test everyone you could test negative one day and positive the next. Basically you would need to test 3 million every day in Wales. That is not going to happen. Under Johnson's idea of having 500,000 tests available per day you would still only test the UK population every 132 days ie every 4 months.

The reality is you can only test people who have symptoms. I dont agree much with Hancock but he is right that testing people without systems is clogging the system.

It is pretty evident from the figures that there isnt the kind of widespread cases not being picked up. Some of the Welsh areas are finding that the amount testing positive is under 1%. Even in RCT and Caerphilly it is less than 5 %.

There was a report this morning that 4 out of 5 schools in England are affected in some way since going back.

The virus was brought here by people holidaying in Northern Italy and bringing it back. What did Johnson do open our borders have people coming back from holidays and spreading it again. You only have to look at the figures to see how it had reduced to nearly nothing and then increased after pubs reopened and as people returned from holidays the figures have rocketed.

The virus goes from person to person and if people no longer have it then it doesnt spread. Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia all took decisive action and have had very few cases and deaths. Johnson chose not to take that action along with Spain and France. Those countries have had huge amounts.

We are heading into a second wave which could have been prevented had we followed good practice from elswehere.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 09:28 - Sep 19 with 1869 viewsCatullus

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 09:18 - Sep 19 by exhmrc1

There simply isnt the number of tests likely to be available to test everyone and even if you did test everyone you could test negative one day and positive the next. Basically you would need to test 3 million every day in Wales. That is not going to happen. Under Johnson's idea of having 500,000 tests available per day you would still only test the UK population every 132 days ie every 4 months.

The reality is you can only test people who have symptoms. I dont agree much with Hancock but he is right that testing people without systems is clogging the system.

It is pretty evident from the figures that there isnt the kind of widespread cases not being picked up. Some of the Welsh areas are finding that the amount testing positive is under 1%. Even in RCT and Caerphilly it is less than 5 %.

There was a report this morning that 4 out of 5 schools in England are affected in some way since going back.

The virus was brought here by people holidaying in Northern Italy and bringing it back. What did Johnson do open our borders have people coming back from holidays and spreading it again. You only have to look at the figures to see how it had reduced to nearly nothing and then increased after pubs reopened and as people returned from holidays the figures have rocketed.

The virus goes from person to person and if people no longer have it then it doesnt spread. Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia all took decisive action and have had very few cases and deaths. Johnson chose not to take that action along with Spain and France. Those countries have had huge amounts.

We are heading into a second wave which could have been prevented had we followed good practice from elswehere.

The virus was already here before those holidayers came back. The virus was in Europe before the Chinese told the world about it, the French proved that.

If you have mass testing every case that you find has to isolate and then they trace as many contacts as they can and they isolate. It would prevent spread.

Isn't it the case that the countries with the best test and trace have the best outcome? You mention Singapore quite often, they are well ahead of us in testing and tracing,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53216450

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 10:08 - Sep 19 with 1853 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 09:28 - Sep 19 by Catullus

The virus was already here before those holidayers came back. The virus was in Europe before the Chinese told the world about it, the French proved that.

If you have mass testing every case that you find has to isolate and then they trace as many contacts as they can and they isolate. It would prevent spread.

Isn't it the case that the countries with the best test and trace have the best outcome? You mention Singapore quite often, they are well ahead of us in testing and tracing,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53216450

We had over 10000 tests in Wales recently. We have had over 5000 for weeks probably months yet they were showing very few cases. We would need 3.2 million tests. It isnt going to happen. The evidence shows only a tiny proportion of those tested in most areas have the virus and that includes the targeted groups including hospitals, care homes, areas with high infection rates and those who have symptoms.

Over the last 7 days Swansea has had 1908 tests taken and had 30 positive cases. This includes the 13 from yesterday. Neath Port Talbot 1244 of which 11 were positive. Carmarthen 1566 tests 14 positive and the figures for Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire showed lower numbers of positives.

The actual percentage positive in Wales has been 2.5% and locally the figures were Swansea 1.6% NPT 0.9% Powys 1.3% Carmarthenshire 0.9% Pembrokeshire 0.5% and Ceredigion 0.2%.

Th areas where there is high instances of the virus were Rhondda Cynon Taf 5.7% Merthyr Tydfil 4.9% and Caerphilly 4.3%. Of the 742 cases in Wales over the last week RCT had 202 and Caerphilly 133. There were 12 counties with less than 15 cases in a week.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 13:50 - Sep 19 with 1796 viewsCatullus

Again I'll say it, you have often cited Singapore and they do mass testing. Several countries are looking to mass testing as "their way out" of covid,

https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-nations-look-to-mass-testing-for-faster-way-ou

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 14:28 - Sep 19 with 1782 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 13:50 - Sep 19 by Catullus

Again I'll say it, you have often cited Singapore and they do mass testing. Several countries are looking to mass testing as "their way out" of covid,

https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-nations-look-to-mass-testing-for-faster-way-ou

The figures show you we are testing far higher amounts than Singapore which is a reversal of the earlier months. You can see the figures in the charts here

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/daily-tests-per-thousand-people-smoothed-7-da
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 17:59 - Sep 19 with 1748 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 10:08 - Sep 19 by exhmrc1

We had over 10000 tests in Wales recently. We have had over 5000 for weeks probably months yet they were showing very few cases. We would need 3.2 million tests. It isnt going to happen. The evidence shows only a tiny proportion of those tested in most areas have the virus and that includes the targeted groups including hospitals, care homes, areas with high infection rates and those who have symptoms.

Over the last 7 days Swansea has had 1908 tests taken and had 30 positive cases. This includes the 13 from yesterday. Neath Port Talbot 1244 of which 11 were positive. Carmarthen 1566 tests 14 positive and the figures for Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire showed lower numbers of positives.

The actual percentage positive in Wales has been 2.5% and locally the figures were Swansea 1.6% NPT 0.9% Powys 1.3% Carmarthenshire 0.9% Pembrokeshire 0.5% and Ceredigion 0.2%.

Th areas where there is high instances of the virus were Rhondda Cynon Taf 5.7% Merthyr Tydfil 4.9% and Caerphilly 4.3%. Of the 742 cases in Wales over the last week RCT had 202 and Caerphilly 133. There were 12 counties with less than 15 cases in a week.

Well played Prof Drakeford and our marvellous Welsh NHS.

Wales doing stuff for itself works, who would have thought ?
Not too small, not too poor, not too dull.

Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:18 - Sep 19 with 1740 viewsCatullus

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 14:28 - Sep 19 by exhmrc1

The figures show you we are testing far higher amounts than Singapore which is a reversal of the earlier months. You can see the figures in the charts here

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/daily-tests-per-thousand-people-smoothed-7-da

Singapore did most of their testing early on though, then they went heavily into the tracking side of it with the phone app and of course that blue tooth device. Because they tested more people earlier they knew where the virus was and could deal with it.

Mind you, it's probably easier for them anyway because their demographics are different and the population at large are much better at following the rules, apparently.

Login to get fewer ads

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:25 - Sep 19 with 1722 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:18 - Sep 19 by Catullus

Singapore did most of their testing early on though, then they went heavily into the tracking side of it with the phone app and of course that blue tooth device. Because they tested more people earlier they knew where the virus was and could deal with it.

Mind you, it's probably easier for them anyway because their demographics are different and the population at large are much better at following the rules, apparently.

Your right about following rules. Also dont generally go to pubs due to excessive cost. The big difference between the likes of them and us is they locked down and didnt let people in. This also applies to Thailand, Malaysia, New Zealand and Australia and probably others. They acted to prevent the virus getting in. We chose to let it in with Air Bridges. People coming in infected and spreading it is the reason why we are where we are know. Once you let it in it spreads and it is a hell of a job to stop it. It just escalates as we are now discovering. At one point a couple of weeks ago 30 people had come back here infected from Zante alone. That is without other islands and countries. It wouldnt have happened in those places. Basically the government had a choice do everything to keep it out or try to save the travel business. They chose the travel business and the problems we are facing are because of it and opening pubs indoors. How many cases have you seen involving restaurants or cafes. I havent seen one but they are totally different. The nature of how people use pubs especially in nightlife areas meant this was inevitably going to happen.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:23 - Sep 20 with 1584 viewsCatullus

The reality probably is that lockdown ended too soon. I think we would have had a second wave anyway but I think it will be worse than it needed to be.

Unless we all follow the rules this thing will drag on and on and on and the outcome will be significantly worse. The economy will suffer more, more people will die because of covid but not of it and a chunk of those will be because their mental health has suffered.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:38 - Sep 20 with 1577 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:23 - Sep 20 by Catullus

The reality probably is that lockdown ended too soon. I think we would have had a second wave anyway but I think it will be worse than it needed to be.

Unless we all follow the rules this thing will drag on and on and on and the outcome will be significantly worse. The economy will suffer more, more people will die because of covid but not of it and a chunk of those will be because their mental health has suffered.

Probably more will die of non covid deseases than covid.
The government's and NHS management's inability to organise Quarantine or Isolation within the hospital groups is even worse than their general mishandling of the rest of covid. Because of that normal hospital procedures virtually stopped and now that they are just getting back, we have the second wave of cases.
They got that part wrong from day one and missed the opportunity to re-organise and put it right when the numbers in hospital & ICU dropped right off.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:50 - Sep 20 with 1571 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:23 - Sep 20 by Catullus

You are right the lockdown definitely ended too soon. Far earlier in England than Wales hence why the figures were higher there for several months. There are basically 2 things you can do. One is to avoid cases being brought in by closing borders which is what places like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia did or you can let cases in and it then spreads which is what the UK has done. The test, trace and protect figures show that there were 30 people in Wales alone who came back from Zante infected in 1 week. If they spread it suddenly it escalates and it is where we are now. The only way of stopping it is by having no contact and that isnt easy. People live in households with others.

They really need now to be really strict not just in Wales but throughout the UK. Unfortunately the UK governments wont do what is necessary. Yesterday they allowed crowds back in football grounds. One of the matches was in Middlesbrough which is on a watch list due to its high amounts of the virus. We should be really strict when Johnson is still being extremely lax. Having crowds in football should be bottom of the pile with the situation as it is.

Fortunately here in West Wales we are quite lucky. However figures are rising locally but we are certainly nowhere near the problems in large parts of Northern England. However the situation in RCT, Merthyr, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Newport and Blaenau Gwent is of major concern and needs acting on immediately.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:02 - Sep 20 with 1548 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:50 - Sep 20 by exhmrc1

You are right the lockdown definitely ended too soon. Far earlier in England than Wales hence why the figures were higher there for several months. There are basically 2 things you can do. One is to avoid cases being brought in by closing borders which is what places like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia did or you can let cases in and it then spreads which is what the UK has done. The test, trace and protect figures show that there were 30 people in Wales alone who came back from Zante infected in 1 week. If they spread it suddenly it escalates and it is where we are now. The only way of stopping it is by having no contact and that isnt easy. People live in households with others.

They really need now to be really strict not just in Wales but throughout the UK. Unfortunately the UK governments wont do what is necessary. Yesterday they allowed crowds back in football grounds. One of the matches was in Middlesbrough which is on a watch list due to its high amounts of the virus. We should be really strict when Johnson is still being extremely lax. Having crowds in football should be bottom of the pile with the situation as it is.

Fortunately here in West Wales we are quite lucky. However figures are rising locally but we are certainly nowhere near the problems in large parts of Northern England. However the situation in RCT, Merthyr, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Newport and Blaenau Gwent is of major concern and needs acting on immediately.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

This is pretty interesting and worrying.

The graph on p 23 shows where people seem to contract the virus, the vast majority are in family settings with travel having a very small impact. Surprisingly pubs /restaurants are quite low on the list too.

I went to the Brunswick and Westbourne yesterday with the Mrs and both were very safe. It would be sad to see businesses who are doing the right thing closed thanks to those who aren't!
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:44 - Sep 20 with 1542 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:02 - Sep 20 by Scotia

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

The graph on p 23 shows where people seem to contract the virus, the vast majority are in family settings with travel having a very small impact. Surprisingly pubs /restaurants are quite low on the list too.

I went to the Brunswick and Westbourne yesterday with the Mrs and both were very safe. It would be sad to see businesses who are doing the right thing closed thanks to those who aren't!

so these arent happening are they
https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-pubs-close-after-1
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54140276
https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-09-18/pub-worker-in-hospital-as-eight-staff-

The situation is different with cafes and restaurants and food pubs compared to traditional drinking and nightlife area pubs. People go to restaurants with family sit on their own tables and just like cafes are fairly safe. In traditional pubs people go there sit on the same table and share pool cues just like you witnessed. If I went in with you to the Westbourne how would the bar staff know if we were from the same household. The problem is that there is no way for publicans to know this.

People catching it from family is a problem. If you come back from abroad and are self isolating if you live with a family member you then pass it on. He goes out and passes it on and it spirals. The figures dont show how many cases are in that category.

This is why the Air Bridges doesnt work. If you let infected people in it spreads and that has happened with numerous cases in Wales so you have a choice let people in and it spreads or stop people coming here and you dont get the cases. The far Eastern countries stopped travel and had very few cases. We did the opposite and it has snowballed. The far eastern countries had experience with previous pandemics so acted correctly.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:46 - Sep 20 with 1542 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:02 - Sep 20 by Scotia

Sorry, there is a total logic failure there.
How can it be contacted in a family setting unless it had been caught by someone in the household but outside the family setting?
Who brought it in?
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:55 - Sep 20 with 1540 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:46 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, there is a total logic failure there.
How can it be contacted in a family setting unless it had been caught by someone in the household but outside the family setting?
Who brought it in?

Well that's pretty obvious.

Its really just stating that prolonged contact makes transmission of the virus is far more likely among people you live with or visit. Perhaps are even in physical contact with.

Therefore limiting household contact is more likely to reduce the spread than closing pubs. Especially those pubs that abide by the rules.

Which sort of justifies the new lock down regulations in some areas and are likely to be rolled out nationwide.

Those regulations will impact me personally, but have to happen unfortunately.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:05 - Sep 20 with 1534 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:55 - Sep 20 by Scotia

Its really just stating that prolonged contact makes transmission of the virus is far more likely among people you live with or visit. Perhaps are even in physical contact with.

Therefore limiting household contact is more likely to reduce the spread than closing pubs. Especially those pubs that abide by the rules.

Which sort of justifies the new lock down regulations in some areas and are likely to be rolled out nationwide.

"Especially those pubs that abide by the rules. "
and therein lies the problem.
To bring it home strongly suggests that someone didn't abide by the rules.
If they can't abide by the rules when out in potentially dangerous situations I just can't see them bothering at home at all.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:12 - Sep 20 with 1530 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:55 - Sep 20 by Scotia

It was always going to be the people closest to you will catch it and families are where you spend most time with. You wont know you have it but are still passing it on. Your son or daughter could come back from USA. They might initially be feeling fine but have to self isolate. In the meantime they live with you so pass it on. A sibling comes to visit and catches it then passes it on. The same thing happens 5 youngsters go to Wind Street for the night and sit around a table. One has it and passes it onto the other.

How does the bar manager know if the 5 live in the same household. With students returning they could be out of the same HMO.

The only way to prevent this is stopping it getting here.Once it is here it will spread as it has.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:15 - Sep 20 with 1526 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:05 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

"Especially those pubs that abide by the rules. "
and therein lies the problem.
To bring it home strongly suggests that someone didn't abide by the rules.
If they can't abide by the rules when out in potentially dangerous situations I just can't see them bothering at home at all.

That is precisely the problem AFD.

Its not pub's being open that is the problem it's pubs ignoring the rules and customers not socially distancing.

I would have been happy to take my 70 plus year old parents to the pubs I went to yesterday, but hope my Dad doesn't go to the local club again any time soon.

Some form of deterrent needs to be in place.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:26 - Sep 20 with 1511 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:12 - Sep 20 by exhmrc1

It was always going to be the people closest to you will catch it and families are where you spend most time with. You wont know you have it but are still passing it on. Your son or daughter could come back from USA. They might initially be feeling fine but have to self isolate. In the meantime they live with you so pass it on. A sibling comes to visit and catches it then passes it on. The same thing happens 5 youngsters go to Wind Street for the night and sit around a table. One has it and passes it onto the other.

How does the bar manager know if the 5 live in the same household. With students returning they could be out of the same HMO.

The only way to prevent this is stopping it getting here.Once it is here it will spread as it has.

Which is precisely what I said back when the Leicester / gtr Manchester lock down was put in place but you didn't seem to understand. At the time it was amongst ethnic minorities because they live in multi generation households, not because they are ethnic minorities.

It is obviously far too late to stop it getting here and has been since February, that graph shows a tiny amount of infection has resulted from travel.

The fine announced by Westminster today for not self isolating is 8 weeks too late. That bloke in Bolton should have been sent to prison, but the legislation wasn't in place.

Pubs can be safe, they can also be super spreaders. Don't forget pubs in Wales opened with no guidance despite having an extra month to produce it.

WG could still take a hard line on enforcement but they haven't. It is needed.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:52 - Sep 20 with 1499 viewsFireboy2

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:26 - Sep 20 by Scotia

Which is precisely what I said back when the Leicester / gtr Manchester lock down was put in place but you didn't seem to understand. At the time it was amongst ethnic minorities because they live in multi generation households, not because they are ethnic minorities.

It is obviously far too late to stop it getting here and has been since February, that graph shows a tiny amount of infection has resulted from travel.

The fine announced by Westminster today for not self isolating is 8 weeks too late. That bloke in Bolton should have been sent to prison, but the legislation wasn't in place.

Pubs can be safe, they can also be super spreaders. Don't forget pubs in Wales opened with no guidance despite having an extra month to produce it.

Great post, spot on.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:32 - Sep 20 with 1488 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:26 - Sep 20 by Scotia

We had an average 15 a day and dropping in August but we let dozens in who spread it and that is the result we have now. Of course if we had closed our borders instead of letting people in it would have prevented it. Less cases less spread. We have enough problem prevented it come in from England let alone letting it in from the continent. We were then very close to eradicating it here.

It wasnt just asians. It is happening in the North East. Not too many asians there. Same in Caerphilly, Blaenau Gwent, Merthyr Tydfil and Bridgend. How many asians there.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:03 - Sep 20 with 1478 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:32 - Sep 20 by exhmrc1

We had an average 15 a day and dropping in August but we let dozens in who spread it and that is the result we have now. Of course if we had closed our borders instead of letting people in it would have prevented it. Less cases less spread. We have enough problem prevented it come in from England let alone letting it in from the continent. We were then very close to eradicating it here.

It wasnt just asians. It is happening in the North East. Not too many asians there. Same in Caerphilly, Blaenau Gwent, Merthyr Tydfil and Bridgend. How many asians there.

What? Have you read my post or looked at the link?
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:48 - Sep 20 with 1464 viewsJack123

Tell you what's weird, they haven't announced for the vulnerable to shield again..

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 11:33 - Sep 21 with 1409 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:48 - Sep 20 by Jack123

Tell you what's weird, they haven't announced for the vulnerable to shield again..

Do you mean that they stopped?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024