Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39359 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:57 - Feb 13 with 1138 viewsdgt73

I'm still waiting parlay.........hurry up FFS.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:57 - Feb 13 with 1134 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:56 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Because I've addressed it and explained it. You havent.

So you've never used those words to describe someone's sexual orientation in the past then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:58 - Feb 13 with 1117 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:55 - Feb 13 by dgt73

So you lied in this thread by stating you don't lie.....as you just admitted you told lies on AAMB..case proven once again.........and hurry up and show everyone on here the evidence of me lying....yes I will pay up soon as you can offer the proof.

I don't lie. Ever.

But I had to pretend to be a Cardiff fan in order to give my opinion once, that s not a lie in my book. Unless you think all actors are lying too? Its playing a role in order to achieve your goal.

Exhibit A

The pre edited version of your post. Ill search for your edited one for comparison.

And here is the edited...

[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 20:04]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:04 - Feb 13 with 1073 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:58 - Feb 13 by Parlay

I don't lie. Ever.

But I had to pretend to be a Cardiff fan in order to give my opinion once, that s not a lie in my book. Unless you think all actors are lying too? Its playing a role in order to achieve your goal.

Exhibit A

The pre edited version of your post. Ill search for your edited one for comparison.

Nice try parlay, but read what i said. If i was leaving for work shortly how would i be in the company of that cardiff fan, when i know that particular cardiff fan through work and work only. Is that all the evidence you have to offer ?........if so, case dismissed.....have another go......
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 20:51]

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:05 - Feb 13 with 1066 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:04 - Feb 13 by dgt73

Nice try parlay, but read what i said. If i was leaving for work shortly how would i be in the company of that cardiff fan, when i know that particular cardiff fan through work and work only. Is that all the evidence you have to offer ?........if so, case dismissed.....have another go......
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 20:51]

So you are refusing to pay the charity is that right?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:07 - Feb 13 with 1043 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:58 - Feb 13 by Parlay

I don't lie. Ever.

Exhibit A

And look both posts made at 14.43 well before you had time to respond.........have another go..

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:07 - Feb 13 with 1039 viewsDarran

Why am I being ignored because I'm sure I can remember Parlay using certain words in the past?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:09 - Feb 13 with 1031 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:07 - Feb 13 by Darran

Why am I being ignored because I'm sure I can remember Parlay using certain words in the past?

You must be wrong because parly doesn't lie.....he said so.....he only pretends......

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:09 - Feb 13 with 1031 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:07 - Feb 13 by dgt73

And look both posts made at 14.43 well before you had time to respond.........have another go..

What has responding got anything to do with it? You aren't making sense. Why does me responding have any baring on it what so ever?

Are you refusing to pay the charity?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:10 - Feb 13 with 1027 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:07 - Feb 13 by Darran

Happily will respond to you and discuss it.

You want to discuss things openly with me regarding the Danish fella?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:12 - Feb 13 with 1019 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:10 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Happily will respond to you and discuss it.

You want to discuss things openly with me regarding the Danish fella?

I'm just asking if you've ever used those kind of words in the past because I'm sure I remember you doing so.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:12 - Feb 13 with 1018 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:09 - Feb 13 by Parlay

What has responding got anything to do with it? You aren't making sense. Why does me responding have any baring on it what so ever?

Are you refusing to pay the charity?

Because i said i edited the post, because i made a mistake and not because i lied..now what is the difference between lying and pretending.....?.......

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:12 - Feb 13 with 1014 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:09 - Feb 13 by dgt73

You must be wrong because parly doesn't lie.....he said so.....he only pretends......

I also have a screenshot of you saying how you would love me to post over here from AAMB, im right all the time, darren and his crew dont like me posting because its what people are resorted too after ive ruined them.

A bit like what you do. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Now are you going to pay the charity bet? You have stated in front of everybody that if i prove what I said was true about you lying about the edit - you will pay.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:17 - Feb 13 with 1002 viewstwotimejack

It's always the same old tossers who turn every thread into a witch hunt against Parlay.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 21:28]

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:20 - Feb 13 with 992 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:12 - Feb 13 by dgt73

Because i said i edited the post, because i made a mistake and not because i lied..now what is the difference between lying and pretending.....?.......

Thats not what you said here when i stated it clearly....

Turns out its cancer research uk though, they have a fantastic online payment facility and will also enable you to provide proof.

This is painful.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 20:21]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:21 - Feb 13 with 988 viewsPhil_S

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:20 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Thats not what you said here when i stated it clearly....

Turns out its cancer research uk though, they have a fantastic online payment facility and will also enable you to provide proof.

This is painful.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 20:21]

The last three words just about sum up the whole thread

Think the internet is too much for some people
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:22 - Feb 13 with 987 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:21 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

The last three words just about sum up the whole thread

Think the internet is too much for some people

Agreed.

I just hope he does the decent thing.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:24 - Feb 13 with 981 viewsDarran

Parlays avoiding me.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:26 - Feb 13 with 977 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:24 - Feb 13 by Darran

Parlays avoiding me.

No im not, ive answered you, you are avoiding the answer.

I will happily have a public chat with you about it, but in return you must be open regarding the Danish fella.

Happy?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:26 - Feb 13 with 974 viewswaynekerr55

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:45 - Feb 13 by NeathJack

My opinion, as stated at the time, was that we were sleep walking towards relegation as Laudrup had lost interest.

However, this discussion is not about our ex manager.

An opinion based on the fact that the injuries were caused by a totally inappropriate training regime.

Selective.

Amnesia

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:34 - Feb 13 with 963 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:26 - Feb 13 by Parlay

No im not, ive answered you, you are avoiding the answer.

I will happily have a public chat with you about it, but in return you must be open regarding the Danish fella.

Happy?

Yes I did call someone a from Denmark a bacon bender but I don't believe it's was the same your curry eating batty boy from India because it was meant as a joke and the person I said it to wasn't offended because he still posts on here.

Now can I recall you ever using the term bender,tranny,homo or lezza on here in the past?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:40 - Feb 13 with 949 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:34 - Feb 13 by Darran

Yes I did call someone a from Denmark a bacon bender but I don't believe it's was the same your curry eating batty boy from India because it was meant as a joke and the person I said it to wasn't offended because he still posts on here.

Now can I recall you ever using the term bender,tranny,homo or lezza on here in the past?

He said he was upset by it, said you were not joking and says you forced him off the site with your racism and homophobia. In fact when I asked you about it you said you abused him because he wasn't a Swansea fan and loved Laudrup.

Didn't you?

That doesn't sound like a joke.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:47 - Feb 13 with 929 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:40 - Feb 13 by Parlay

He said he was upset by it, said you were not joking and says you forced him off the site with your racism and homophobia. In fact when I asked you about it you said you abused him because he wasn't a Swansea fan and loved Laudrup.

Didn't you?

That doesn't sound like a joke.

Nah it wasn't him he left because someone else banned him and that's a fact.

You're not going to answer my question then?

You're looking a bit silly now liar boy.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 20:49]

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:50 - Feb 13 with 921 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:47 - Feb 13 by Darran

I will put that explanation to him and see if he agrees.

Whats your question? And how does that make me a liar? Or are you being silly again?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 20:50]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:50 - Feb 13 with 919 viewswaynekerr55

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:47 - Feb 13 by Darran

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024