Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39352 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:05 - Feb 13 with 1064 viewsjackb

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:01 - Feb 13 by skippyjack

You see jackb.. this is where you're fundamentally wrong.. you have patronised him.. therefore he's correct..

No skippy, I'm not, there is obviously something going on.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:07 - Feb 13 with 1061 viewsacejack3065

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 16:58 - Feb 13 by icecoldjack

Parlay is running rings around all you guys, its a cross between funny to read and also a bit tragic as he ties you in knots.

Yes, i'm parlay too, and so's my wife !

Darran and jack fath are like dasterdly and mutley trying to catch parlay the pigeon..

I don't like to discuss being tied up in knots on the Internet, not this corner of the Internet at least.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:07 - Feb 13 with 1061 viewsjackolantern

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 16:21 - Feb 13 by Darran

Oh he's definitely a troll,the biggest thing to describe a troll is someone using false emails and proxy servers to come back when banned.
That's him to a tee.

As Ive said before Phil needs to ban multiple accounts, disallow known anon proxies and vpns.

This will greatly reduce if not completely stop this kind of deliberate trolling.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 17:11]
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:15 - Feb 13 with 1039 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:07 - Feb 13 by jackolantern

As Ive said before Phil needs to ban multiple accounts, disallow known anon proxies and vpns.

This will greatly reduce if not completely stop this kind of deliberate trolling.

But then Darran will have nobody to agree with him.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:15 - Feb 13 with 1038 viewsjackonicko

Or - just stop responding to it?
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:18 - Feb 13 with 1035 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:15 - Feb 13 by jackonicko

Or - just stop responding to it?

How can you not respond to someone insulting you though. I speak for myself by troll or not, i will always defend myself. If thats me feeding them then so be it.

One day we may have a board where opinions can stand alone without being attacked but until that time i say respond and expose them. It soon becomes obvious when they cant answer.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:24 - Feb 13 with 1031 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:48 - Feb 13 by Parlay

No, you aren't answering my questions Skippy. You are taking my questions - changing them - and then answering that.

My question is where have I discredited Monk for those 3 wins? That is what you said right?

But no, you are right, I don't think Monk is the right man to take us forward.... But that isn't discrediting the good he's done - which is what you levelled at me remember? Or indeed acting as a get out, there is no get out - it is just simply my opinion clearly stated in the OP.

So you have decided to answer none of the questions I put to you then?

Interesting way to back a point I guess.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 14:50]

Where is this 'get out' is what I asked.. I've answered it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:32 - Feb 13 with 1015 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:24 - Feb 13 by skippyjack

Where is this 'get out' is what I asked.. I've answered it.

But its not a get out is it, its just my opinion stated from the off.

You have failed to answer all above questions though. Dont make accusations if you cant back them up. Makes you look bad.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:38 - Feb 13 with 1001 viewsScoobyWho

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 16:52 - Feb 13 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it.

Trust me it is Darran.

I'm in the Bryncoch tonight, its in Neath, close to where you live, pop in and I'll buy you a beer.
That goes for anyone on here, a jacks a jack.

Belfast my cock !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:42 - Feb 13 with 994 viewssixpenses

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:15 - Feb 13 by Parlay

But then Darran will have nobody to agree with him.

Good point
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:44 - Feb 13 with 988 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:32 - Feb 13 by Parlay

But its not a get out is it, its just my opinion stated from the off.

You have failed to answer all above questions though. Dont make accusations if you cant back them up. Makes you look bad.

It's clearly a get out clause.. you've purposely set out to ridicule Monks management.. then deny you haven't.. anyone who can read.. can see you've ridiculed his management.. it's in black and white.. I agree with bits of what you said.. but denying you haven't ridiculed his management in this topic is 'weak'..

You ridicule Monk
Then deny you haven't.

It's clear.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:49 - Feb 13 with 973 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:44 - Feb 13 by skippyjack

It's clearly a get out clause.. you've purposely set out to ridicule Monks management.. then deny you haven't.. anyone who can read.. can see you've ridiculed his management.. it's in black and white.. I agree with bits of what you said.. but denying you haven't ridiculed his management in this topic is 'weak'..

You ridicule Monk
Then deny you haven't.

It's clear.

I have never once "ridiculed" monk. You say its clear, then show me.

I have said i dont think he is the man to take us forward. How is that a get out? Its just my opinion.

Now answer the other ones as it seems you are struggling with this one. Although something tells me you arent going to find them any easier to answer either.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:50 - Feb 13 with 973 viewssixpenses

I imagine as it seemed acceptable for one user (out of depth in an argument)) to pretend to be a child to accuse me of child abuse for posting a picture of sceptical baby. Then using a known duplicate ID to support his claims. All this with the support of the mod. Then good luck with that.

What about all the accounts that appeared when Laudrup was sacked all with the same agenda to discredit him. Some still posting now as required.

Do you actually think dailew spends all those hours just waiting to down vote certain IDs the minute they post without having another ID that posts?

This site is clearly outrageously used to manipulate opinion and littered with duplicate accounts and has been for years.

A duplicate ID for Parlay would be pretty redundant as he runs rings around others on his own.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:58 - Feb 13 with 960 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:49 - Feb 13 by Parlay

I have never once "ridiculed" monk. You say its clear, then show me.

I have said i dont think he is the man to take us forward. How is that a get out? Its just my opinion.

Now answer the other ones as it seems you are struggling with this one. Although something tells me you arent going to find them any easier to answer either.

In your OP.. you've ridiculed Monk.. the other questions don't matter.. 'you've clearly ridiculed him'.. now you're denying it

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:59 - Feb 13 with 958 viewsjackolantern

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:50 - Feb 13 by sixpenses

I imagine as it seemed acceptable for one user (out of depth in an argument)) to pretend to be a child to accuse me of child abuse for posting a picture of sceptical baby. Then using a known duplicate ID to support his claims. All this with the support of the mod. Then good luck with that.

What about all the accounts that appeared when Laudrup was sacked all with the same agenda to discredit him. Some still posting now as required.

Do you actually think dailew spends all those hours just waiting to down vote certain IDs the minute they post without having another ID that posts?

This site is clearly outrageously used to manipulate opinion and littered with duplicate accounts and has been for years.

A duplicate ID for Parlay would be pretty redundant as he runs rings around others on his own.

I agree, that's why I posted the advice in the first place, and again now.

I know how it works all too well, unfortunately.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:00 - Feb 13 with 956 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:58 - Feb 13 by skippyjack

In your OP.. you've ridiculed Monk.. the other questions don't matter.. 'you've clearly ridiculed him'.. now you're denying it

Which part do you feel is ridiculing him?

Exact sentence please.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:10 - Feb 13 with 943 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:00 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Which part do you feel is ridiculing him?

Exact sentence please.

Take your pick.. no point in arguing about it.. but the first sentence is clearly 'patronising'.. but then you'll be saying 'ridiculing' and 'patronising' are completely and utterly different.. then you'll go down the path of non substantial bollocks.. explaining every avenue how 'ridiculing' and 'patronising' are completely and utterly irrelevant to one another.. then claiming some non substantial victory.. because I said 'ridiculing' instead of 'patronising'.. that's you in a nutshell..

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:11 - Feb 13 with 937 viewslibertine

if I was going to have a pseudo poster(for whatever insane mad reason that might be) I would make him/her a bit of a tw@ who I could prove wrong from time to time or would back me up now and then.

but step back from this why would anyone need a multiple identity, its concerning.

by the way I am not suggesting that anyone is doing it, but its kind of mad

where could it lead???

complete paranoia
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:13 - Feb 13 with 933 viewsperchrockjack

"whats out of bounds".
You can fook off right there as you KNOW what.

Also,Ive asked you your name.......... Why refuse...simple answer..

NOW you re in OZ ...its 4 am Eastern Time , thus making the timing of your posts utterly bizarre..
You re class though as You re united posters who hitherto hated each other.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:13 - Feb 13 with 933 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:10 - Feb 13 by skippyjack

Take your pick.. no point in arguing about it.. but the first sentence is clearly 'patronising'.. but then you'll be saying 'ridiculing' and 'patronising' are completely and utterly different.. then you'll go down the path of non substantial bollocks.. explaining every avenue how 'ridiculing' and 'patronising' are completely and utterly irrelevant to one another.. then claiming some non substantial victory.. because I said 'ridiculing' instead of 'patronising'.. that's you in a nutshell..

I don't think the first sentence is ridiculing or patronising.

Explain why you think this is the case. If I say I think Gomis is living off his reputation in France, am I ridiculing him, patronising him - or just giving my opinion on him?

You have dug yourself in a hole here skippy. You have made about 10 accusations and don't even sound all that confident on one of them, we have another 8 or 9 to go yet...

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:17 - Feb 13 with 921 viewssixpenses

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:58 - Feb 13 by skippyjack

How has he ridiculed Monk in that post - it is absolutely spot on those initial 2 weeks of the season in August have indeed masked our ongoing performance.

Since the start of Sept (that is 5 1/2 months) with a much stronger team and far less injuries and fixtures (and no one trying to take over from him) he has managed just one single more PL point than the man who according to some was absolute crap (you know the one who gave us one of our most successful seasons ever). That is over the same period, and the same number of games and without the ongoing European and FA cup success of his predecessor.

All the badge kissing in the world will not get you beyond that fact.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:19 - Feb 13 with 918 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:13 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

"whats out of bounds".
You can fook off right there as you KNOW what.

Also,Ive asked you your name.......... Why refuse...simple answer..

NOW you re in OZ ...its 4 am Eastern Time , thus making the timing of your posts utterly bizarre..
You re class though as You re united posters who hitherto hated each other.

I know nothing of the sort. Explain. I want a bloke to pay up to a charity - why is this out of bounds? Or do you not actually know and saw the word hospice... Saw the username parlay and thought "NOOOOO" just like you did when you saw me sensibly discussing the issue of rape?

Ive asked you to explain yourself on many occasions Richard. And you ignore me. I have principles as ive told Darren, answer my questions and I will answer yours. Simple discourse.

Who said im in oz? Is your memory playing up again? We seem to have this discussion daily.

Its 18.18pm Richard. That goes for where you are and where I am.

Now say the alphabet...
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 18:20]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:19 - Feb 13 with 917 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:11 - Feb 13 by libertine

if I was going to have a pseudo poster(for whatever insane mad reason that might be) I would make him/her a bit of a tw@ who I could prove wrong from time to time or would back me up now and then.

but step back from this why would anyone need a multiple identity, its concerning.

by the way I am not suggesting that anyone is doing it, but its kind of mad

where could it lead???

complete paranoia

Parlay is Bi-Polar... he lives off positive put downs so the negativity doesn't enter his head.. he has to be 'correct' to satisfy his illness.. all the negativity is completely blocked out of his head.. due to childhood neglect and being an 'only child'.. he's been patronised all his life.. so he's equipt himself to be above that.. he certainly doesn't like to be put down.. so fights his corner.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:21 - Feb 13 with 904 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:19 - Feb 13 by skippyjack

Parlay is Bi-Polar... he lives off positive put downs so the negativity doesn't enter his head.. he has to be 'correct' to satisfy his illness.. all the negativity is completely blocked out of his head.. due to childhood neglect and being an 'only child'.. he's been patronised all his life.. so he's equipt himself to be above that.. he certainly doesn't like to be put down.. so fights his corner.

You aren't coming out of this too good skip.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:21 - Feb 13 with 904 viewsjacksfullaces

seems like dyss left and its long live the king. just saw the post title and countless other critical appraisals along same lines - such droning on is energy sapping. where on earth do you find the time and inclination.....

if anyone cares to give a summary of the first 9 pages be most grateful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024