Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39358 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:30 - Feb 13 with 983 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:27 - Feb 13 by dgt73

But you didn't catch me lying did you........why are you talking to yourself on here.?

So you did?

Yes I caught you lying. I still have the screenshots.

I assume the promise to the charity still stands? ( and proof as stated)

Can you confirm to everyone?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:33 - Feb 13 with 971 viewsJackfath

Great to see the self proclaimed Planet Swans box office fan trying to bring me into this thread.

Keep going Parley.

#Obsessed.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:33 - Feb 13 with 970 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:30 - Feb 13 by Parlay

So you did?

Yes I caught you lying. I still have the screenshots.

I assume the promise to the charity still stands? ( and proof as stated)

Can you confirm to everyone?

Let's see these screen shots......and answer the question, why are you talking to yourself on here....mental.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:35 - Feb 13 with 963 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:33 - Feb 13 by dgt73

Let's see these screen shots......and answer the question, why are you talking to yourself on here....mental.

He's got a screenshot of everyone he makes mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:35 - Feb 13 with 963 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:33 - Feb 13 by dgt73

Sure.

Can you confirm that you will pay £200 to the charity if I show you stated you were leaving for work prior to the edit? Can you confirm for everyone.

And I answered your question already. Im not.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:36 - Feb 13 with 962 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:33 - Feb 13 by Jackfath

Great to see the self proclaimed Planet Swans box office fan trying to bring me into this thread.

Keep going Parley.

#Obsessed.

Box office.....aye so was the elephant man.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:36 - Feb 13 with 961 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:35 - Feb 13 by Darran

He's got a screenshot of everyone he makes mun.

I do. Even yours admitting your homophobia that you then changed.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:37 - Feb 13 with 956 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:36 - Feb 13 by dgt73

Box office.....aye so was the elephant man.

Stop avoiding the questions.

Can you confirm for everyone that you will pay the charity £200 today once i prove (again) that you were lying.

Come on now we are all ears.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:41 - Feb 13 with 938 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:28 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Yes you keep putting all these things to me Skip, a different thing in every passing post.

Can can call me Osama Bin laden too - but unless you can back it up then it is unsubstantiated rubbish.

Well you know the facts.. am I correct? I'd respect you more if you'll give me the facts.. that's what a man would do.. you keep going on about facts.. am I correct?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:42 - Feb 13 with 936 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:36 - Feb 13 by Parlay

I do. Even yours admitting your homophobia that you then changed.

Aye you'd never call someone a bender,tranny,homo or lezza would you even though I'm sure I remember you doing it on the old site though.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:42 - Feb 13 with 933 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:35 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Sure.

Can you confirm that you will pay £200 to the charity if I show you stated you were leaving for work prior to the edit? Can you confirm for everyone.

And I answered your question already. Im not.

Prior to an edit..... and as i told you at the time a large percentage of my posts are edited...you need to raise your game parlay and go on have another go.. you also have a history of denying your other usernames and you also have stated in this very thread, that you don't lie.......shall we discuss the AAMB.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:45 - Feb 13 with 907 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well this went well.

Poll: Tory leader

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:45 - Feb 13 with 907 viewsNeathJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:27 - Feb 13 by sixpenses

Was that your opinion with the far greater injuries over a more protracted period under Laudrup because the detractors seem to think that should have made no difference at all.

Apparently he was just losing interest when he had so many games so close together that he had no time to lose interest and I imagine he would have appreciated a bit of support from the senior players that were happy to revel in the cup glory he brought to us yet could not wait to stab him in the back.

My opinion, as stated at the time, was that we were sleep walking towards relegation as Laudrup had lost interest.

However, this discussion is not about our ex manager.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:46 - Feb 13 with 897 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:42 - Feb 13 by dgt73

Prior to an edit..... and as i told you at the time a large percentage of my posts are edited...you need to raise your game parlay and go on have another go.. you also have a history of denying your other usernames and you also have stated in this very thread, that you don't lie.......shall we discuss the AAMB.

AAMB? Sure go nuts. We will sort the initial issue out first as its the more serious one.

Yes prior to an edit.

Can you confirm you will pay the charity £200 once I show what you said PRIOR to the edit. My proof is t that you edited it, it is the actual post PRE EDIT.

now can you confirm you will pay the charity £200 today if i show (again) that you lied...

Stop wriggling.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:47 - Feb 13 with 887 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:45 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

Well this went well.

Just as well as every other thread my fans are on.

They all end up looking stupid.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:48 - Feb 13 with 880 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:46 - Feb 13 by Parlay

AAMB? Sure go nuts. We will sort the initial issue out first as its the more serious one.

Yes prior to an edit.

Can you confirm you will pay the charity £200 once I show what you said PRIOR to the edit. My proof is t that you edited it, it is the actual post PRE EDIT.

now can you confirm you will pay the charity £200 today if i show (again) that you lied...

Stop wriggling.

Yes prove that i lied and I will pay the money......now have you ever lied on AAMB and had more than one username on there.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:51 - Feb 13 with 857 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:48 - Feb 13 by dgt73

Yes prove that i lied and I will pay the money......now have you ever lied on AAMB and had more than one username on there.

No never lied on AAMB, apart from my allegiance to a team in order to let my post stand and not be deleted. As for have I had multiple usernames, yes but none at the same time. Only when banned for being correct.

Ok now we need to clarify everything for everybody and i need you to agree.

1) you have denied changing your post from "ill be leaving FOR work shortly" to "ill be leaving work shortly" correct?

2) if I prove the above you must pay the money tonight and provide the screenshot.

Do you agree to both above?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:51 - Feb 13 with 855 viewsdgt73

Come on parlay, I'm waiting.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? (n/t) on 19:52 - Feb 13 with 847 viewsJackfath

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:51 - Feb 13 by Parlay

No never lied on AAMB, apart from my allegiance to a team in order to let my post stand and not be deleted. As for have I had multiple usernames, yes but none at the same time. Only when banned for being correct.

1) you have denied changing your post from "ill be leaving FOR work shortly" to "ill be leaving work shortly" correct?

2) if I prove the above you must pay the money tonight and provide the screenshot.

This is tense.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 19:53]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:52 - Feb 13 with 846 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:51 - Feb 13 by dgt73

Come on parlay, I'm waiting.

Do you agree with both point 1 and point 2?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:53 - Feb 13 with 835 viewsDarran

Why was my last post ignored?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:54 - Feb 13 with 834 viewsskippyjack

In all fairness he doesn't lie.. he might try and bend the truth.. but he is a bender after all.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:55 - Feb 13 with 830 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:51 - Feb 13 by Parlay

So you lied in this thread by stating you don't lie.....as you just admitted you told lies on AAMB..case proven once again.........and hurry up and show everyone on here the evidence of me lying....yes I will pay up soon as you can offer the proof.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:56 - Feb 13 with 824 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:53 - Feb 13 by Darran

Because I've addressed it and explained it. You havent.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:57 - Feb 13 with 817 viewsJackfath

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:53 - Feb 13 by Darran

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024