Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39362 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:32 - Feb 13 with 1144 viewsmorningstar

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:15 - Feb 13 by Darran

He's not abusive is he he's just trolling,he did it over there and he does it here.

Parlay is not a troll Da I'm afraid, he has started this thread in good faith. Your all too blame for this shit!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:32 - Feb 13 with 1141 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:30 - Feb 13 by morningstar

Not the way you operate no. So no need to roll about laughing?

I don't operate any way at all. I was laughing at you suggesting carl and annis dont ban jacks.

I ask cutting questions, people dont like that. Annis has several agendas regarding Sam Hammam, if it doesnt suit and you arent a cardiff fan - you are gone.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:33 - Feb 13 with 1139 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:32 - Feb 13 by morningstar

Parlay is not a troll Da I'm afraid, he has started this thread in good faith. Your all too blame for this shit!

Nah he's a troll it's what he does.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:33 - Feb 13 with 1134 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:32 - Feb 13 by morningstar

Spot on. As always i post my thoughts and it gets trolled by the obsessives.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:36 - Feb 13 with 1112 viewsmorningstar

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:32 - Feb 13 by Parlay

I don't operate any way at all. I was laughing at you suggesting carl and annis dont ban jacks.

I ask cutting questions, people dont like that. Annis has several agendas regarding Sam Hammam, if it doesnt suit and you arent a cardiff fan - you are gone.

Of course they ban Jacks! But you asking cutting questions in 4 posts and were banned? Nah!

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:38 - Feb 13 with 1100 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:36 - Feb 13 by morningstar

Of course they ban Jacks! But you asking cutting questions in 4 posts and were banned? Nah!

Im not sure what you find so unbelievable about that. 4 was probably being kind, i distinctly remember one username getting banned after 1 post.

Canton magic was created after about 10 failed Swansea usernames. None of which had any more than 4 posts.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 22:39]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:39 - Feb 13 with 1098 viewsNeathJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:31 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Nothing strange about it. Just didn't see it.

What is new that you have said there?

I have already given you a multitude of sources telling you the differences and pretending to be a Cardiff fan to not get sensible posts deleted comes under pretence. Simple as that.

By all means you can change that to suit if you wish.

Utter nonsense but than I didn't expect anything else.

Considering how much you raved about that Jackarmy site, you don't half seem to spend more time on here than on there.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:40 - Feb 13 with 1092 viewsJackfath

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:33 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Spot on. As always i post my thoughts and it gets trolled by the obsessives.

I know the feeling.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:40 - Feb 13 with 1092 viewsNeathJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:38 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Im not sure what you find so unbelievable about that. 4 was probably being kind, i distinctly remember one username getting banned after 1 post.

Canton magic was created after about 10 failed Swansea usernames. None of which had any more than 4 posts.

Pity it hasn't happened here.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:40 - Feb 13 with 1090 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:40 - Feb 13 by NeathJack

Pity it hasn't happened here.

Indeed think of all the agenda boys then

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:40 - Feb 13 with 1087 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:39 - Feb 13 by NeathJack

Considering how much you raved about that Jackarmy site, you don't half seem to spend more time on here than on there.

I've actually thought that too he never posts on there because he's only here to try and ruin the place.Thats why he was getting banned from AAMB because he was ruining the place by driving people away.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:41 - Feb 13 with 1083 viewsNeathJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:40 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Indeed think of all the agenda boys then

Last word.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:42 - Feb 13 with 1082 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:39 - Feb 13 by NeathJack

Only nonsense if you have an agenda. Ill email them all and say NJ doesnt want it to be true.

I spend time on both sites. However the real beauts are here and discussions end up so fun such as this and you get to see people and their true agendas. Fascinating for psychology.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:43 - Feb 13 with 1076 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:41 - Feb 13 by NeathJack

Last word.

What do you mean last word? Are you asking what mine was?

I think i said agenda boys but just scroll up.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:44 - Feb 13 with 1074 viewsNeathJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:42 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Only nonsense if you have an agenda. Ill email them all and say NJ doesnt want it to be true.

I spend time on both sites. However the real beauts are here and discussions end up so fun such as this and you get to see people and their true agendas. Fascinating for psychology.

Email the Oxford English Dictionary the same time if you like and ask them to change their definition to yours as they must have an agenda.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:44 - Feb 13 with 1073 viewsBobJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:32 - Feb 13 by Darran

I think BobJack wants to bum you.

Oh wow, you truly are obsessed with me.

leave me out of this Darr. You are losing this thread / argument all by yourself.

Don't need me to join in.

Last time you ended up admitting to all your major faults. You carry on looking for an argument where there isn't one, as is the norm.

😊

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:46 - Feb 13 with 1062 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:44 - Feb 13 by NeathJack

Email the Oxford English Dictionary the same time if you like and ask them to change their definition to yours as they must have an agenda.

My quote of "pretending" was from the Oxford English which gave a far more frank description than the broad "liar" description. This also backed up by what constitutes a lie and what constitutes pretending.

But you keep pushing that agenda now.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:47 - Feb 13 with 1055 viewsNeathJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:46 - Feb 13 by Parlay

My quote of "pretending" was from the Oxford English which gave a far more frank description than the broad "liar" description. This also backed up by what constitutes a lie and what constitutes pretending.

But you keep pushing that agenda now.

Just out of curiosity, what "agenda" are you accusing me of having exactly?
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:49 - Feb 13 with 1047 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:47 - Feb 13 by NeathJack

Just out of curiosity, what "agenda" are you accusing me of having exactly?

An anti Parlay one, as ever.

If you are standing up for lying then surely its far better to take on the awful lie that has been proven beyond doubt and has affected a worthy charity?? You seem to have ignored that awful bare faced lie.

Instead you are trying to stretch the term to cover me making a Cardiff username so my sensible posts dont get deleted

Oh to be Parlay.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:56 - Feb 13 with 1030 viewsNeathJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:49 - Feb 13 by Parlay

An anti Parlay one, as ever.

If you are standing up for lying then surely its far better to take on the awful lie that has been proven beyond doubt and has affected a worthy charity?? You seem to have ignored that awful bare faced lie.

Instead you are trying to stretch the term to cover me making a Cardiff username so my sensible posts dont get deleted

Oh to be Parlay.

Shows how little you know me then.

I'll leave you now as you and your egocentric nonsense have taken up enough of my Friday evening.

Enjoy the rest of your evening/weekend/life baiting strangers on the internet. It seems to fill a void for you.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:59 - Feb 13 with 1024 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:56 - Feb 13 by NeathJack

Shows how little you know me then.

I'll leave you now as you and your egocentric nonsense have taken up enough of my Friday evening.

Enjoy the rest of your evening/weekend/life baiting strangers on the internet. It seems to fill a void for you.

Ill take that as stark realisation that your behaviour is as transparent as a jellyfish then.

Yes such bait by giving a pretty good OP on the game. An irresistible worm eh?

As I said - agenda.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 23:05]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:12 - Feb 13 with 1005 viewsmorningstar

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:38 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Yet Roath Magic was allowed to continue for 'years'! Even you can see how incomprehensible all of that seems!

Anyway, as far as your OP, I agree we've lost our way a bit on the pitch, but we are certainly not 'dining out' on our first three games. But our performances since christmas have not lived up to expectations. Saying that, we've had injuries, suspensions, sales and one of our best performers this season in Ki going to Asian cup. Now is not the time to hit the panic button on Monk. The guy has done well. Though the main worry for me is what happens off the field rather than on it during the coming months, as that determines our future more than anything else.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:44 - Feb 13 with 970 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:12 - Feb 13 by morningstar

Yet Roath Magic was allowed to continue for 'years'! Even you can see how incomprehensible all of that seems!

Anyway, as far as your OP, I agree we've lost our way a bit on the pitch, but we are certainly not 'dining out' on our first three games. But our performances since christmas have not lived up to expectations. Saying that, we've had injuries, suspensions, sales and one of our best performers this season in Ki going to Asian cup. Now is not the time to hit the panic button on Monk. The guy has done well. Though the main worry for me is what happens off the field rather than on it during the coming months, as that determines our future more than anything else.

Of course I don't find it incomprehensible, it is a fact and its well known on AAMB that it is the way it is. Ive stated it many times way prior to this thread so why would I lie? Surely that sounds even more incomprehensible.

I was allowed on as Roath Magic for many reasons. I earned a degree of respect as my posts were not wind ups and were actually proven correct and lauded by many on there, Annis also had a strong anti Tan agenda when I revealed my true allegiance and I was the best voice for the opposition of the Malaysian regime. Added to that i was then a "known" poster and a ban couldn't be just swept under the carpet. If i had 2 posts to my name and was asking awkward questions then a ban is an easy silencer and nobody notices.

I cant understand why you assume its some big conspiracy. Not even Annis would deny it, and nobody else does for that matter. I don't even understand what the motive would be behind your scenario, it never makes much sense to me as I tell you. It seems conspiracy for conspiracy sake.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 23:55]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:31 - Feb 14 with 934 viewsBobJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:32 - Feb 13 by Darran

I think BobJack wants to bum you.

The fact that posts like this are allowed, encourages me to say that Darr's tongue has been replaced by Jackfaths dick , as it is so far up his ass.

Only the latter true by the way. Darr has admitted bumming Jackfath on here. I have never met Parlay.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:35 - Feb 14 with 929 viewsLord_Bony

Theres a lot of it going on these days....tsk...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024