Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39347 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:31 - Feb 17 with 1010 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:28 - Feb 17 by Starsky

Let's get back on topic shall we?

Just to refresh Parlays opening question...

"For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points."

Thinking about the excellent start we made...
Could it be that with the intensive pre-season training we had, gave us a flying start out of the blocks. Routledge and Dyer were scoring and playing well.

However, is it the training schedule that Monk is prescribing to our squad now dragging us down?
Have you ever seen our wingers so lethargic?
The team look drained of any zip. Look at what WBA did to us with their energy levels. Is this why we don't play with any tempo anymore?
Have we just burned out with our conditioning?

Waynekerr... Where are you?

Discuss?

Training schedule could very be the answer.

Dyer has never looked so jaded and this was noted prior to our perceived bad run.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 22:31]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:34 - Feb 17 with 995 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:25 - Feb 17 by Parlay

You certainly are, imagine being too afraid to act sensibly in order to get an answer you want

And imagine having to make up rules to avoid answering a simple question. Coward
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:36 - Feb 17 with 991 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:34 - Feb 17 by budegan

And imagine having to make up rules to avoid answering a simple question. Coward

Rules? suggesting that you must not act like a troll in order to be answered and conversed with in a proper manner? I think that is just general behaviour rather than a rule I made up

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:38 - Feb 17 with 987 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:36 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Rules? suggesting that you must not act like a troll in order to be answered and conversed with in a proper manner? I think that is just general behaviour rather than a rule I made up

Says the troll king

Coward. Scaredy pants.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:40 - Feb 17 with 984 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:38 - Feb 17 by budegan

Says the troll king

Coward. Scaredy pants.

A troll? by starting a sensible football thread and responded calmly and politely to goading, foaming at the mouth obsessives? Aye right you are.

Oh certainly a coward, imagine not wanting to act like a reasonable person in order to get an answer you want. Tut tut.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:41 - Feb 17 with 982 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:40 - Feb 17 by Parlay

A troll? by starting a sensible football thread and responded calmly and politely to goading, foaming at the mouth obsessives? Aye right you are.

Oh certainly a coward, imagine not wanting to act like a reasonable person in order to get an answer you want. Tut tut.

Are you going to the forum?

No? Coward
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:41 - Feb 17 with 982 viewsStarsky

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:31 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Training schedule could very be the answer.

Dyer has never looked so jaded and this was noted prior to our perceived bad run.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 22:31]

There is no way that Dyer and Routledge should have lost their zip like they have.

Hell, they were quite effective during the Europa season when we'd played more games.

It's just the internet, init.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:42 - Feb 17 with 972 viewsStarsky

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:41 - Feb 17 by budegan

No? Coward

Hey. We're back on topic now, if you want to put your handbag down.

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:43 - Feb 17 with 971 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:41 - Feb 17 by budegan

No? Coward

What do you mean no? I haven't answered. I told you that in order to get an answer, then you must act like a decent poster and not like a troll and stop being a coward.

Up to you.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:43 - Feb 17 with 969 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:41 - Feb 17 by Starsky

There is no way that Dyer and Routledge should have lost their zip like they have.

Hell, they were quite effective during the Europa season when we'd played more games.

Seems like many have though. There is just general lethargy throughout the squad that seems to be interpreted as lack of effort.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:47 - Feb 17 with 960 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:43 - Feb 17 by Parlay

What do you mean no? I haven't answered. I told you that in order to get an answer, then you must act like a decent poster and not like a troll and stop being a coward.

Up to you.

Coward

We'll play by your rules when you play by mine.

Hot fiancee International businessman
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:47 - Feb 17 with 959 viewsStarsky

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:43 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Seems like many have though. There is just general lethargy throughout the squad that seems to be interpreted as lack of effort.

Surely.... They can see this at the training ground... Can't they?

I wouldn't mind WBAs conditioning schedule. They looked like supermen.
We looked like we were exposed to kryptonite

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:51 - Feb 17 with 956 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:47 - Feb 17 by budegan

Coward

We'll play by your rules when you play by mine.

Hot fiancee International businessman

Yes you certainly are.

They aren't really my rules, i just take them on as a general guideline to follow. It is simply the rules of social interaction. So when you are ready to put your obsession on the backseat and act like a normal person then we can start to discuss. Although i have a feeling that isn't what you want is it....

Yes hot fiancee, yes businessman. How shocking eh?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:53 - Feb 17 with 953 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:51 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Yes you certainly are.

They aren't really my rules, i just take them on as a general guideline to follow. It is simply the rules of social interaction. So when you are ready to put your obsession on the backseat and act like a normal person then we can start to discuss. Although i have a feeling that isn't what you want is it....

Yes hot fiancee, yes businessman. How shocking eh?

No, you are

You're not going to the forum, which makes you a coward

You're not answering questions about it, because you're a coward
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:54 - Feb 17 with 951 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:47 - Feb 17 by Starsky

Surely.... They can see this at the training ground... Can't they?

I wouldn't mind WBAs conditioning schedule. They looked like supermen.
We looked like we were exposed to kryptonite

It used to be one of our strengths. My concern is we are sticking with things regardless, just like the lack of pressing. It seems odd to condition players for such a lethargic strategy of standing off.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:56 - Feb 17 with 956 viewssixpenses

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:28 - Feb 17 by Starsky

Let's get back on topic shall we?

Just to refresh Parlays opening question...

"For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points."

Thinking about the excellent start we made...
Could it be that with the intensive pre-season training we had, gave us a flying start out of the blocks. Routledge and Dyer were scoring and playing well.

However, is it the training schedule that Monk is prescribing to our squad now dragging us down?
Have you ever seen our wingers so lethargic?
The team look drained of any zip. Look at what WBA did to us with their energy levels. Is this why we don't play with any tempo anymore?
Have we just burned out with our conditioning?

Waynekerr... Where are you?

Discuss?

Spot on

Come on Monk hear what we are saying, you are crap. Come on mun push it in our faces and lets have a glorious 2nd win against ManU and some of that champagne football we always used to play . Got to be worth it just to see me have my Laudrup stats pushed up my arse.

We have heard all your crap about how you know the team and the team knows you and the reporter knows you and the players know what you want and you are Swansea through and through. Now give us module 2 attack. Go on get mad I am taking the P1ss out of you get really mad and get even. Come on you Wuss tell me how Sousa couldn't maintain second halves again
Get the team running in stright lines in the sand that will toughen them up

Come on Gomis 2 Goals and another 3 points and the shit pots will love you. Work with me here before I have to tear of my ears rather than listen to A Fans Dad moaning about you again with his rigged stats, whilst I do more spin than our washing machine.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:03 - Feb 17 with 942 viewsStarsky

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:56 - Feb 17 by sixpenses

Spot on

Come on Monk hear what we are saying, you are crap. Come on mun push it in our faces and lets have a glorious 2nd win against ManU and some of that champagne football we always used to play . Got to be worth it just to see me have my Laudrup stats pushed up my arse.

We have heard all your crap about how you know the team and the team knows you and the reporter knows you and the players know what you want and you are Swansea through and through. Now give us module 2 attack. Go on get mad I am taking the P1ss out of you get really mad and get even. Come on you Wuss tell me how Sousa couldn't maintain second halves again
Get the team running in stright lines in the sand that will toughen them up

Come on Gomis 2 Goals and another 3 points and the shit pots will love you. Work with me here before I have to tear of my ears rather than listen to A Fans Dad moaning about you again with his rigged stats, whilst I do more spin than our washing machine.

Steady on Spratty...
Are we burned out?
Or are we off form
Or... Are we dispirited?
Or none of the above?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:06 - Feb 17 with 939 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:53 - Feb 17 by budegan

No, you are

You're not going to the forum, which makes you a coward

You're not answering questions about it, because you're a coward

How do you know I'm not going to the forum? Thats a lie isn't it? Doesn't that make you a coward?

You arent willing to act like a reasonable poster and ditch the obsessing and trolling because thats what you like doing. And trolls are notorious cowards.

Feel free to act normal and you will get your answer.

Good boy.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:11 - Feb 17 with 933 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:03 - Feb 17 by Starsky

Steady on Spratty...
Are we burned out?
Or are we off form
Or... Are we dispirited?
Or none of the above?

I think form suggests a team that does the same things and is slightly below and above par in spells.

I don't think that describes us. We have seemingly morphed into the team we are today and the performance levels we get out of them are the performance levels expected of the tactics. We aren't going to consistently blow teams away with our play as we are... ever.

So to say off form would be misleading i think.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:14 - Feb 17 with 931 viewssixpenses

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:03 - Feb 17 by Starsky

Steady on Spratty...
Are we burned out?
Or are we off form
Or... Are we dispirited?
Or none of the above?

Nah disjointed and off tempo, just need a good poke with a sharp stick, skills there

Job done

I will take full credit if we win

if not I will call a press conference and say it was most disappointing as we worked on this on Tuesday night
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:23 - Feb 17 with 923 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:06 - Feb 17 by Parlay

How do you know I'm not going to the forum? Thats a lie isn't it? Doesn't that make you a coward?

You arent willing to act like a reasonable poster and ditch the obsessing and trolling because thats what you like doing. And trolls are notorious cowards.

Feel free to act normal and you will get your answer.

Good boy.

You're not going to the forum because you're a coward

If you set the standard of reasonable posting then obsessing and trolling is what it is.

You're a coward, a troll, and a hypocrite.

Oh and hot fiancee? International businessman? We can firmly add fantasist to the list.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:25 - Feb 17 with 919 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:23 - Feb 17 by budegan

If you set the standard of reasonable posting then obsessing and trolling is what it is.

Oh and hot fiancee? International businessman? We can firmly add fantasist to the list.

You have no idea whether I am going or not. You clearly and cowardly would prefer to troll and lie than get an actual answer.

I don't. I set the standard for trolling as refusing to post sensibly and reacting to posts in an unnatural way in order to continue your trolling quest. You down to a tee.

Yes hot fiancee, yes businessman and proven many times over.

Ready when you are obsessor.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:41 - Feb 18 with 888 viewsStarsky

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:23 - Feb 17 by budegan

Good job it doesn't wind you up, aye

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 01:03 - Feb 18 with 877 viewsTreforys_Jack

Innit - ffs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024