Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39354 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 16:06 - Feb 17 with 880 viewsperchrockjack

Name names?.Thats a cracker.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:59 - Feb 17 with 845 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:39 - Feb 17 by budegan

I'm dread to think what your other obsessions are, but the one apparent here is that for trolling & baiting.

Whilst I'm happy to keep explaining this to you - though it may help for you to discuss it with someone else a bit brighter than yourself - but as you're still struggling I'll use the simplest of terms: you reported something incorrectly, therefore you were wrong.

I feel we've taken big steps in getting you to admit to your passive aggression, so I'm quietly confident that we can get you to concede that you are wrong. You'll find that it gets easier once you've done it once and very soon you'll become an expert.

It's also been a breakthrough in getting you to recognise that a misplaced word "isn't a big ordeal" - from here I expect you to respect that this privilege isn't only reserved for you, and to cease baiting & trolling those who make similar mistakes. If you want to be treated like an adult then you're going to have to start behaving like one.

Your insults - "pleb" "thick" "fool" "teen" - continue to prove that I'm extremely successful in getting under your skin, which delights me no end. I love giving you a taste of your own, it's deliciously satisfying

I appreciate that you've been intellectually overwhelmed here so I'll forgive the transparency and lack of class shown in your handling of the semiotics issue. I'll simply remind you that - at best - you didn't know that the word could be in the context in which I framed it, whilst - at worst - you didn't know the word at all.

Finally, regarding your lies about your international business empire ... you have yet to prove anything. The evidence against still far outweighs a couple of photos you found.

It really is a case of try again.

Really. Trolling and baiting is giving an opinion on football? One that is perfectly soundly thought out and constructed? Maybe you need to read up on what both are. Because responding to people politely who are foaming at the mouth with jealous anger is neither. Of those. Just an observation.

I didn't report anything young man, I passed on the conclusion of a report. A report which you claim is wrong. Ah well, i suggest you tell them - as i said at the time. There we are.

Again, is passive aggression me politely responding to obsessives foaming at the mouth with anger? That may be your definition of passive aggression but probably not the widely accepted version. Maybe we should look that up together?

Oh young man I rarely if ever do what you suggest. You seem to have taken it to heart because I asked you what an illegible word was supposed to be, you then said i was baiting you. Ironically you then did the same to me in which i responded by simply explaining what is was supposed to say. One is the response of an obsessive and the other is the response of a fair minded individual. See the pattern?

Why is being a teen an insult? I was one too at one point and probably had the same naive, childlike posts as you do. Thick and pleb is again an observation based on your lack of understanding of situations, or indeed purposefully missing the point in order to continue your whining and complaining... Much like an adolescent.

Yes intellectually overwhelmed. I mean a wave of smileys has completely baffled me, how can I ever respond to that. Maybe with sense, dignity and razor sharp wit as always? Just maybe.

Oh really. Thats interesting, could you post the proof to the contrary. Then we can match up what we have got so far and see which way the evidence points. So far we have my aussie bank card, aussie bank statement (with same bank number) with a monthly earning of over $20,000, my aussie sporting event tickets, my aussie car registration, my aussie zoo yearly pass, my aussie baseball complimentary tickets, my airline tickets to and from australia with Paris business trip tickets.... Any more for any more?

The proof of the contrary has so far been "you have a lot of spare time so i dont believe you". Is that the proof to the contrary of which you speak? The more successful i am, the less busy i get. Thats business.

Ta.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 18:15]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:01 - Feb 17 with 842 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:43 - Feb 17 by budegan

Standard Parlay: subterfuge and obfuscation to avoid answering a question. It does get boring.

The question is simple:

Respected? Who respects you? Name names. And no, your aliases are not included.

You like that word don't you. It makes you feel clever, its like when Joey from friends discovered the thesaurus episode.

The answer is in here my friend, im amazed you cannot see it. I will post again.

"Ive not noticed a question asked by you, although i have pointed you in the direction of my standards of fair discourse. If you wish to discuss something, i am a fair and reasonable poster and will do so. If you are going to be a snarling, foaming, unreasonable poster with irrational obsession being the focus then a question and answer session wont be productive or indeed carried out as it should.

In order for us to explore this avenue then you will have to address your attitude, apologise for your misgivings and maybe we can then start to discuss like adults rather than a teacher addressing his naughty pupil... And as a tip, I'm not the one wearing the uniform."

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:04 - Feb 17 with 841 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:05 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Parlay has got a poll on the football side of this forum. He has fans as 31% say he is influential. 69% don't though. So he has respect off approx 3 in 10.

You have to be influential to every woman, child and man to be respected? That doesn't actually make that much sense. I guess you have taken the poll results, changed the meaning and topic of the poll and applied it to try and fit an angle you are having a go at perusing... Although it doesn't even fit that angle that well either.

I said I was respected by everybody (pretty much). Some will be happy to admit it, some couldn't bare the thought of telling me as it would send their obsession into overdrive. I stand by this wholeheartedly.

As for being influential, the poll proves exactly what I said. 34% is massive. Thats 7,000 people that go to the Liberty on a Saturday are influenced by Parlay, pro rata. And thats only the ones willing to admit it.. and not the ones that realise my influence so spill their bile over even a simple football related post. The actual figure would certainly be even higher as a result which is staggering.

Maybe you need to have a rethink about that conclusion.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 18:18]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:06 - Feb 17 with 816 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:59 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Really. Trolling and baiting is giving an opinion on football? One that is perfectly soundly thought out and constructed? Maybe you need to read up on what both are. Because responding to people politely who are foaming at the mouth with jealous anger is neither. Of those. Just an observation.

I didn't report anything young man, I passed on the conclusion of a report. A report which you claim is wrong. Ah well, i suggest you tell them - as i said at the time. There we are.

Again, is passive aggression me politely responding to obsessives foaming at the mouth with anger? That may be your definition of passive aggression but probably not the widely accepted version. Maybe we should look that up together?

Oh young man I rarely if ever do what you suggest. You seem to have taken it to heart because I asked you what an illegible word was supposed to be, you then said i was baiting you. Ironically you then did the same to me in which i responded by simply explaining what is was supposed to say. One is the response of an obsessive and the other is the response of a fair minded individual. See the pattern?

Why is being a teen an insult? I was one too at one point and probably had the same naive, childlike posts as you do. Thick and pleb is again an observation based on your lack of understanding of situations, or indeed purposefully missing the point in order to continue your whining and complaining... Much like an adolescent.

Yes intellectually overwhelmed. I mean a wave of smileys has completely baffled me, how can I ever respond to that. Maybe with sense, dignity and razor sharp wit as always? Just maybe.

Oh really. Thats interesting, could you post the proof to the contrary. Then we can match up what we have got so far and see which way the evidence points. So far we have my aussie bank card, aussie bank statement (with same bank number) with a monthly earning of over $20,000, my aussie sporting event tickets, my aussie car registration, my aussie zoo yearly pass, my aussie baseball complimentary tickets, my airline tickets to and from australia with Paris business trip tickets.... Any more for any more?

The proof of the contrary has so far been "you have a lot of spare time so i dont believe you". Is that the proof to the contrary of which you speak? The more successful i am, the less busy i get. Thats business.

Ta.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 18:15]

Lord you are a bore. You were making such progress it saddens me to see you regress.

You may give the odd opinion on footballing matters, but the vast majority of your posting is trolling and baiting. Not just an observation but also a fact.

Twist it how you want but you said that the dude did a job that he didn't, and you were wrong. (I'm really trying to make that one for you as simple as possible as I appreciate that your brain cells are being stretched to the max).

The passive aggression I have remarked upon is your very own foaming at the mouth: it's your cloak of politeness, but behind it we all see a sad, deeply frustrated lost soul baiting strangers for attention that is sorely missing in your life. Don't be too down, I'm sure that some day you'll find someone to watch your Friends boxsets with. Hopefully he'll like Hanson too

More Parlay lies here. You didn't know the meaning of a word, I had to explain it to you, you have backtracked since there. The transparency on this one is making you look especially silly. Remember yesterday's lesson.

Teen, insult, pleb, mouth-foaming, child-like, obsessive, thick, naïve, adolescent - please give me more, for it only continues to prove that you, the polite, fair minded, sensible, dignified, witty poster has his back to the wall, and is really taking a pasting. Boy does that make me feel good (by the way, please remind me do I need the great Parlay's permission to use emoticons?).

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that a couple of photos you've dug up from somewhere (likely the trolling ring I mentioned previously) prove anything? Give us a break. The lengths you go to con people on this site alone is frightening. If you had form for honesty and dignity then you might stand a chance, but as the resident obsessive Walter Mitty?
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:12 - Feb 17 with 812 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:01 - Feb 17 by Parlay

You like that word don't you. It makes you feel clever, its like when Joey from friends discovered the thesaurus episode.

The answer is in here my friend, im amazed you cannot see it. I will post again.

"Ive not noticed a question asked by you, although i have pointed you in the direction of my standards of fair discourse. If you wish to discuss something, i am a fair and reasonable poster and will do so. If you are going to be a snarling, foaming, unreasonable poster with irrational obsession being the focus then a question and answer session wont be productive or indeed carried out as it should.

In order for us to explore this avenue then you will have to address your attitude, apologise for your misgivings and maybe we can then start to discuss like adults rather than a teacher addressing his naughty pupil... And as a tip, I'm not the one wearing the uniform."

The reason I like the word is that it describes you and your schoolboy methods so perfectly. Other words that are perfect for you include: dishonest, cowardly, deluded, obsessed, and troll.

Builth went some way to answering on your behalf (shame you needed help, but I too often take pity on someone when I see how out of their depth they've become).

How about my pervious question then? I'll reword it, as we've established that you have issues with even the most simple of questions. Strap yourself in as it's going to be tricky for you. You ready? Here we go.

Are you - the poster who calls himself Parlay - going to attend the forum?
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:20 - Feb 17 with 805 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:06 - Feb 17 by budegan

Lord you are a bore. You were making such progress it saddens me to see you regress.

You may give the odd opinion on footballing matters, but the vast majority of your posting is trolling and baiting. Not just an observation but also a fact.

Twist it how you want but you said that the dude did a job that he didn't, and you were wrong. (I'm really trying to make that one for you as simple as possible as I appreciate that your brain cells are being stretched to the max).

The passive aggression I have remarked upon is your very own foaming at the mouth: it's your cloak of politeness, but behind it we all see a sad, deeply frustrated lost soul baiting strangers for attention that is sorely missing in your life. Don't be too down, I'm sure that some day you'll find someone to watch your Friends boxsets with. Hopefully he'll like Hanson too

More Parlay lies here. You didn't know the meaning of a word, I had to explain it to you, you have backtracked since there. The transparency on this one is making you look especially silly. Remember yesterday's lesson.

Teen, insult, pleb, mouth-foaming, child-like, obsessive, thick, naïve, adolescent - please give me more, for it only continues to prove that you, the polite, fair minded, sensible, dignified, witty poster has his back to the wall, and is really taking a pasting. Boy does that make me feel good (by the way, please remind me do I need the great Parlay's permission to use emoticons?).

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that a couple of photos you've dug up from somewhere (likely the trolling ring I mentioned previously) prove anything? Give us a break. The lengths you go to con people on this site alone is frightening. If you had form for honesty and dignity then you might stand a chance, but as the resident obsessive Walter Mitty?

Unfortunately im not here to entertain. While you are running around trying to provoke a reaction being as obtuse as you can, I simply answer you in polite but stern fashion. If this doesnt entertain you then maybe take up an obsession with another poster and dedicate over 90% (yes ninety) of your posts this year to them instead. Just a thought.

All my opinions pretty much are football related, the rests are in responses to people like you. That isn't trolling, that isn't baiting - that is not giving in to obsessive weirdos. Quite different.

Nothing has been twisted and I cant state it any simpler. I realise your inferiority complex cant handle that but it is just the way it is. Not my report im afraid.

So because im polite and calm and dont rise to attempted bullying... Im foaming at the mouth and passive aggressive? You do realise how ridiculous that sounds don't you. Mind you that Ghandi was also a raving mad, foaming at the mouth passive aggressor too wasn't he.

Im not into friends, unfortunately I have been made to watch it a few times by my fiancé. Yes the one that was posted on AAMB without my permission and got everybody drooling. Unlucky.

Do you know the definition of lying? If not then here is an example, you just lied there. Where did I say i didn't understand a word? It seemed the way you used it, you didn't understand it, i politely offered a more apt alternative. Your complex couldn't accept that and you went off on one again.

What has got my back to the wall? Smileys? Oh man, yes my back is firmly up against that wall. You are using descriptive words and deciding they are my lashing out. Act a pleb and i shall call you a pleb, act like a teen then i will suggest so, act naive and i will observe it - they aren't insults, they are observations and can back any one up with examples of you showing these traits.

Yes the "trolling ring" you made up that all have Swansea City memorabilia to post the pictures with. They really are helpful. Especially when our trolling calling card is to simply post footballing posts and then respond to obsessives politely. Little terrors we are.

I understand accepting it is hard when you are trying to portray the opposite but you just make yourself look even more obsessed and annoyed. The stories you then have to create in order to continue your stance get more and more far fetched until you look like a stark raving lunatic.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:27 - Feb 17 with 798 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:12 - Feb 17 by budegan

The reason I like the word is that it describes you and your schoolboy methods so perfectly. Other words that are perfect for you include: dishonest, cowardly, deluded, obsessed, and troll.

Builth went some way to answering on your behalf (shame you needed help, but I too often take pity on someone when I see how out of their depth they've become).

How about my pervious question then? I'll reword it, as we've established that you have issues with even the most simple of questions. Strap yourself in as it's going to be tricky for you. You ready? Here we go.

Are you - the poster who calls himself Parlay - going to attend the forum?

No you like the word because it makes you feel clever. Which is why you use it over and over again even if you cant back it up with anything of any substance, apart from lying or baseless wild accusations to fit in with wild stories... Which ironically is pretty troll like, cowardly, deluded, dishonest and obsessed. I assume that is why you do it, its called mirroring. Taking your faults and pushing them onto someone else even if they don't display any of those traits.

Builth took a poll, changed its heading, applied its own meaning, changed the results and still failed to make it relevant. But like i said, you only want answers you want to hear regardless of if they make sense or not. You say I'm not from Australia and i could post every bit of proof under the sun but unless it shows what you want then you will make a wild scenario (this time its a swansea supporting trolling ring that provide photos??) which again show the above traits.

I don't understand why you keep asking me questions. Have you read my discourse guidelines? This time its all on your head. If you want an answer to your question then I'm afraid you are going to have to abide by my rules of fairness and discourse.

So far my exchanges with you have been odd. Every time i answer you, you change the answer or call me a liar unless its the answer you want... So tell me why I would continue to show you the respect to answer?

So you will have to show some reasonable responses, apologise for your behaviour, explain why you have decided to obsess over me and then we can continue a fair discourse pattern and will then happily answer you.

Over to you.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:50 - Feb 17 with 785 viewsbudegan

Now there's a hot fiancée? Oh my, this is too good. You are the gift that keeps on giving.

How do you manage to keep her happy - for no doubt you are the most attentive, best hung lover in the world - whilst running an international global corporation, but still managing to devote hours to PS?

I think Darren noted that you were devoting yourself to winning one of your battles on here at 3am or something - presumably you interrupted a threesome with another hottie to post a long-winded tedious retort to Skip?

I had you down as a Walter Mitty / Rupert Pupkin character, but given the latest bit of Billy BS I think you're closer to Jay from The Inbetweeners

As for the rest of your guff: blah blah, you were wrong about club promoting, didn't know the meaning of a simple word till I explained it to you, and can't deny that you are a psychotic, hypocritical, obsessive troll. Oh and re the forum and the smokescreen you're putting up to avoid answering the question: that makes you a coward. A big yellow coward
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:07 - Feb 17 with 770 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:50 - Feb 17 by budegan

Now there's a hot fiancée? Oh my, this is too good. You are the gift that keeps on giving.

How do you manage to keep her happy - for no doubt you are the most attentive, best hung lover in the world - whilst running an international global corporation, but still managing to devote hours to PS?

I think Darren noted that you were devoting yourself to winning one of your battles on here at 3am or something - presumably you interrupted a threesome with another hottie to post a long-winded tedious retort to Skip?

I had you down as a Walter Mitty / Rupert Pupkin character, but given the latest bit of Billy BS I think you're closer to Jay from The Inbetweeners

As for the rest of your guff: blah blah, you were wrong about club promoting, didn't know the meaning of a simple word till I explained it to you, and can't deny that you are a psychotic, hypocritical, obsessive troll. Oh and re the forum and the smokescreen you're putting up to avoid answering the question: that makes you a coward. A big yellow coward

Now? There has been for almost 9 years. Do you think having an incredibly attractive fiancee is something only in the films then?

I manage to keep her happy just as everybody else keeps their partners happy. Its no great secret. I don't dedicate hours to Planetswans. My days are often filled with online work, this is one window of many on the screen. Each reply takes mere minutes.

A threesome? What? Do you mean Darran noting me making a post as I was making coco pops after a late skype meeting? Oh right...

Ive never seen the inbetweeners so cant comment.you can have me down for anyone you like my boy. Evidence has been posted time and time again on these forums. Im amazed you think having an attractive partner is something so unachievable though, makes me feel a bit sorry for you really. And im not putting you down, thats a horrible outlook on life to have.

As ive said. My bank card has been posted on here, my online statement with same account number, flight tickets booked on the day i stated, concert tickets not yet been, old sports tickets, Darran confirming my Aussie IP, wage amounts, vehicle registration confirmations etc etc etc all with swansea memorabilia in the pictures or personal messages.

Your explanation to avoid admitting the obvious is there is a swansea supporting trolling ring available 24/7 who share photos. Do you know how odd that sounds?

I can and do deny all of that guff. It is the ramblings of a jealous obsessive that cant bare the thought of a successful person with confidence in his own worth. I havent refused to answer any question - i have simply stated you must start to act like a normal human being and react to answers appropriately before i decide to continue treating you with the respect to answer your questions. Fair isn't it?

I heard Messi doesn't really play for Barca but is a hologram set up by a Barcelona based trolling ring. Interesting.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:10 - Feb 17 with 749 viewsperchrockjack

Builth, bud.
Look parlay has taken time off from selling his financial services division to answer you individually to show how wrong uou all are.

Actually, young man is a very subtle but significant put down.

Trust me, ive done the course and am a qualified psychiatrist.

I am Richard.

Name...

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:14 - Feb 17 with 744 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:07 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Now? There has been for almost 9 years. Do you think having an incredibly attractive fiancee is something only in the films then?

I manage to keep her happy just as everybody else keeps their partners happy. Its no great secret. I don't dedicate hours to Planetswans. My days are often filled with online work, this is one window of many on the screen. Each reply takes mere minutes.

A threesome? What? Do you mean Darran noting me making a post as I was making coco pops after a late skype meeting? Oh right...

Ive never seen the inbetweeners so cant comment.you can have me down for anyone you like my boy. Evidence has been posted time and time again on these forums. Im amazed you think having an attractive partner is something so unachievable though, makes me feel a bit sorry for you really. And im not putting you down, thats a horrible outlook on life to have.

As ive said. My bank card has been posted on here, my online statement with same account number, flight tickets booked on the day i stated, concert tickets not yet been, old sports tickets, Darran confirming my Aussie IP, wage amounts, vehicle registration confirmations etc etc etc all with swansea memorabilia in the pictures or personal messages.

Your explanation to avoid admitting the obvious is there is a swansea supporting trolling ring available 24/7 who share photos. Do you know how odd that sounds?

I can and do deny all of that guff. It is the ramblings of a jealous obsessive that cant bare the thought of a successful person with confidence in his own worth. I havent refused to answer any question - i have simply stated you must start to act like a normal human being and react to answers appropriately before i decide to continue treating you with the respect to answer your questions. Fair isn't it?

I heard Messi doesn't really play for Barca but is a hologram set up by a Barcelona based trolling ring. Interesting.

Oh Parlz you are lolz central.

Hot fiancée Businessman
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:14 - Feb 17 with 741 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:10 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Builth, bud.
Look parlay has taken time off from selling his financial services division to answer you individually to show how wrong uou all are.

I am Richard.

Name...

Selling financial services? That isn't my industry Richard.

I will respond to everybody individually, i am a very reasonable and polite man. You seem to be complaining for not being arrogant and thinking I am above people. Interesting.

"Young man" is an assumption based on my perception of the naivety laced in the post. Being young is not a put down, thats offensive to the youth.

Are you ready for that chat?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:27 - Feb 17 with 733 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:14 - Feb 17 by budegan

Oh Parlz you are lolz central.

Hot fiancée Businessman

Yep its it crazy. Someone owning a business and having a pretty fiancee.

Thats only the thing of movies right..

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:36 - Feb 17 with 725 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:14 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Selling financial services? That isn't my industry Richard.

I will respond to everybody individually, i am a very reasonable and polite man. You seem to be complaining for not being arrogant and thinking I am above people. Interesting.

"Young man" is an assumption based on my perception of the naivety laced in the post. Being young is not a put down, thats offensive to the youth.

Are you ready for that chat?

You said I'm not in your realm.. and my intellect was below yours.. anyone see the hypocrisy? Which apparently I can't fathom. Scoff (as he'd say)

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:37 - Feb 17 with 722 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:36 - Feb 17 by skippyjack

You said I'm not in your realm.. and my intellect was below yours.. anyone see the hypocrisy? Which apparently I can't fathom. Scoff (as he'd say)

I said neither.

Scoff.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:39 - Feb 17 with 717 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:37 - Feb 17 by Parlay

I said neither.

Scoff.

You did.. admit your errors.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:40 - Feb 17 with 716 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:39 - Feb 17 by skippyjack

You did.. admit your errors.

Nope, still didn't. I could say you called me a racist and an alien... But wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to reality.

Feel free to quote me, i assume you made an error in reading again.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:41 - Feb 17 with 714 viewsbuilthjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:04 - Feb 17 by Parlay

You have to be influential to every woman, child and man to be respected? That doesn't actually make that much sense. I guess you have taken the poll results, changed the meaning and topic of the poll and applied it to try and fit an angle you are having a go at perusing... Although it doesn't even fit that angle that well either.

I said I was respected by everybody (pretty much). Some will be happy to admit it, some couldn't bare the thought of telling me as it would send their obsession into overdrive. I stand by this wholeheartedly.

As for being influential, the poll proves exactly what I said. 34% is massive. Thats 7,000 people that go to the Liberty on a Saturday are influenced by Parlay, pro rata. And thats only the ones willing to admit it.. and not the ones that realise my influence so spill their bile over even a simple football related post. The actual figure would certainly be even higher as a result which is staggering.

Maybe you need to have a rethink about that conclusion.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 18:18]

The conclusion is right though Parlay. You can't be everyone's cup of tea. 1 out of 3 ain't bad. Meatloaf said 2 out of 3, but you can change it to a 1.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:42 - Feb 17 with 712 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:40 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Nope, still didn't. I could say you called me a racist and an alien... But wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to reality.

Feel free to quote me, i assume you made an error in reading again.

You're not even worthy of a debate anymore.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:44 - Feb 17 with 709 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:42 - Feb 17 by skippyjack

You're not even worthy of a debate anymore.

Especially when you have joined and made a tit of yourself eh?

Keep telling people you are going to come over and f*ck their daughter and PMing me for help on threads.

Ill keep talking football and batting the obsessors away with ease.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:44 - Feb 17 with 708 viewsperchrockjack

I've had to put parlay on ignore as my tablet won't stand anymore smashings against the wall.

To be a good liar, you have to have a good memory.

Watch him for me and inform me of any developments.

Dorus

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:46 - Feb 17 with 706 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:41 - Feb 17 by builthjack

The conclusion is right though Parlay. You can't be everyone's cup of tea. 1 out of 3 ain't bad. Meatloaf said 2 out of 3, but you can change it to a 1.

Oh I agree. Not even Ghandi or Mandela was liked by everyone.

What is clear however is I do carry weight with my views, hence why they cause quite a stir for even mild football topics. The clamour for certain quarters to make up some amazing stories and scenarios in order to discredit anything I say is sentiment to that. The poll just confirms what I said all along.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:49 - Feb 17 with 704 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:44 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

I've had to put parlay on ignore as my tablet won't stand anymore smashings against the wall.

To be a good liar, you have to have a good memory.

Watch him for me and inform me of any developments.

Dorus

Sure. Last time you said you did that you still mentioned me and ranted about me everyday, you just used it as an excuse not to respond.

Good liars don't post up proof so readily. Thats just the modus operandi of an honest person... But that realisation doesn't suit your agenda does it?

But I'm sorry it infuriates you to the point of smashing your iPad against the wall at the thought of someone being a success. Im amazed at the amount of people that share that view too so you are not alone Richard.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 20:51]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:50 - Feb 17 with 699 viewsbuilthjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:10 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Builth, bud.

I am Richard.

Name...

I think it's Budegan he called the young man. I am his senior.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024