Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39360 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:13 - Feb 16 with 1166 viewslondonlisa2001

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 11:51 - Feb 16 by monmouth

Shaky's your man. Financial wizard, if you can afford him, obviously. You'll have to search him out though....now where can he be.....

I made the mistake on having a quick look at the other site where I noticed that Shaky was in the middle of some diatribe about the status of the Trust which he seems to believe is some sort of investment collective with many thousands of small investors :-)

Of course, that's what you pay for...
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:14 - Feb 16 with 1163 viewslondonlisa2001

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 12:41 - Feb 16 by jacksfullaces

I do wonder monmouth....along with a couple of other 'characters' who have frequented this place.

I have followed this thread with morbid curiosity - I originally thought it sums up everything that is bad about this site, but have decided it is everything that is dangerous about the internet.

watch #cyberbully the other week?

It reminds me of that bit in Goodfellas where Joe Pesci (I think) is firing a gun into the ground shouting 'dance' at a hapless waiter.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:24 - Feb 16 with 1143 viewsLord_Bony

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 10:25 - Feb 16 by jackonicko

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

This thread will go on and on until someone dies...probably of boredom.

The Terminator will NOT terminate...not now when there's a sense of victory almost in sight.

At least another 20 pages and two days more work at the office should do it though...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:32 - Feb 16 with 1118 viewsbuilthjack

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:40 - Feb 16 with 1096 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 11:43 - Feb 16 by budegan

An international businessman spending 14 hours of his day futilely posting on the internet The FTSE has been left reeling.

I see that already it's been a bad start to the morning for Parlay. Getting things wrong in the Freddy Adu thread - nightclub promoter indeed . Is there a poster who's wrong so frequently?

14 hours? You do realise each post takes 30 seconds to a minute dont you?

I am posting now but doesn't mean ive been on here for the last few years ever since my first post. Use your brain now.

Freddy Adu is a nightclub promoter in Washington, or so is reported. If they are wrong then write to them.

I said right... Not fight. Just like i said imitate not intimidate.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:41 - Feb 16 with 1093 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 12:49 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

Asking questions is not trolling.. the person who won't answer them is trolling.. I thought if you answer your questions.. you'll answer mine?.. hypocrite.

You havent asked them, you are telling me. Which of course is incorrect and trolling.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:41 - Feb 16 with 1089 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:41 - Feb 16 by Parlay

You havent asked them, you are telling me. Which of course is incorrect and trolling.

Well answer the original question... you have not answered my questions.. I have answered yours.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:44 - Feb 16 with 1071 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:41 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

Well answer the original question... you have not answered my questions.. I have answered yours.

Ok then...

No.

I assume you would have been bright enough to work that out by now.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:51 - Feb 16 with 1055 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:44 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Ok then...

No.

I assume you would have been bright enough to work that out by now.

Finally he's answered it.. I still have doubts about its truthfulness.. but you've answered.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:52 - Feb 16 with 1050 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:51 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

Finally he's answered it.. I still have doubts about its truthfulness.. but you've answered.

God you are a pleb.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:57 - Feb 16 with 1035 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:52 - Feb 16 by Parlay

God you are a pleb.

That's your interpretation.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:03 - Feb 16 with 1022 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:40 - Feb 16 by Parlay

14 hours? You do realise each post takes 30 seconds to a minute dont you?

I am posting now but doesn't mean ive been on here for the last few years ever since my first post. Use your brain now.

Freddy Adu is a nightclub promoter in Washington, or so is reported. If they are wrong then write to them.

I said right... Not fight. Just like i said imitate not intimidate.

30 secs to a minute? For the long-winded guff you write? More Parlay dishonesty.

And yet again you're wrong, he isn't a nightclub promoter: http://rarolae.com/fredduadu-is-not-a-nightlife-club-owner-or-promoter-despite-n

Wrong yet again!!! Perhaps YOU can write to the posters you misled on that thread and apologise

Meanwhile the best you have is that I misread a word a few days ago , that on the day I had to introduce you to semiotics
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:04 - Feb 16 with 1019 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:57 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

That's your interpretation.

And a correct one.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:08 - Feb 16 with 1017 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:03 - Feb 16 by budegan

30 secs to a minute? For the long-winded guff you write? More Parlay dishonesty.

And yet again you're wrong, he isn't a nightclub promoter: http://rarolae.com/fredduadu-is-not-a-nightlife-club-owner-or-promoter-despite-n

Wrong yet again!!! Perhaps YOU can write to the posters you misled on that thread and apologise

Meanwhile the best you have is that I misread a word a few days ago , that on the day I had to introduce you to semiotics

Absolutely. Its not hard to type your thoughts, maybe thats where your confusion may lay.

Im not wrong, the wide reports may be wrong. Do you think i was the journalist that broke the story? No. If you think they are wrong then feel free to write to them.

All i have? Where do i start. 90% of your posts this year are obsessing about me, you have been proven lying about my Australian background, you have been paranoid to the point of calling me BobJack, you have shown yourself to be a foaming at the mouth pleb that cant construct a sentence without a smiley, lie, accusation or swearword and you reply to things that havent even beed stated... Not to mention using the word semiotics in the wrong context.

You are a car crash of a poster. But a bloody entertaining one.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 14:12]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:19 - Feb 16 with 999 viewsPonderosa

I had to bail out after 6 pages as my brain was aching and I actually started to cry. Real tears. Big, wet, salty f*ckers. This forum is f*cked

Bring The Missus

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:19 - Feb 16 with 998 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:08 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Absolutely. Its not hard to type your thoughts, maybe thats where your confusion may lay.

Im not wrong, the wide reports may be wrong. Do you think i was the journalist that broke the story? No. If you think they are wrong then feel free to write to them.

All i have? Where do i start. 90% of your posts this year are obsessing about me, you have been proven lying about my Australian background, you have been paranoid to the point of calling me BobJack, you have shown yourself to be a foaming at the mouth pleb that cant construct a sentence without a smiley, lie, accusation or swearword and you reply to things that havent even beed stated... Not to mention using the word semiotics in the wrong context.

Why can't you admit when you're wrong? You said that he was a nightclub promoter. He says he isn't. Therefore you're wrong. Wrong. WRONG.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds: you accuse others of abuse and trolling yet look how many times today you've banded the word "pleb" around; your passive aggressive abusing of posters is truly insidious.

I'm delighted that you've spent time looking through my posts - it's wonderful to know that I'm getting under your skin as much as you get under the skin of others. Whilst I have the time & inclination I will continue with my obsession of helping expose you as the lying, cowardly hypocrite that you are.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:28 - Feb 16 with 978 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:08 - Feb 16 by Parlay

How you got the cheek to call someone a "car crash of a poster is beyond me pmsl. You are a multi vehicle pile up of a poster......what have you been pretending about today then.pmsl

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:30 - Feb 16 with 968 viewsDarran

Fair play Parlays been destroyed in this thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:07 - Feb 16 with 918 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:30 - Feb 16 by Darran

Fair play Parlays been destroyed in this thread.

Aye completely ruined. If you believe that you will believe anything.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:09 - Feb 16 with 916 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:28 - Feb 16 by dgt73

How you got the cheek to call someone a "car crash of a poster is beyond me pmsl. You are a multi vehicle pile up of a poster......what have you been pretending about today then.pmsl

Its not cheek young man. I am the most respectable and respected poster on this site. Why do you think this thread is 27 pages long? I conduct me respectfully and insightfully.

While exposing you for not paying charity bets and lying of course.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:11 - Feb 16 with 911 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:09 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Its not cheek young man. I am the most respectable and respected poster on this site. Why do you think this thread is 27 pages long? I conduct me respectfully and insightfully.

While exposing you for not paying charity bets and lying of course.

Respected? Who respects you? Name names. And no, your aliases are not included.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:11 - Feb 16 with 908 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:19 - Feb 16 by budegan

Why can't you admit when you're wrong? You said that he was a nightclub promoter. He says he isn't. Therefore you're wrong. Wrong. WRONG.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds: you accuse others of abuse and trolling yet look how many times today you've banded the word "pleb" around; your passive aggressive abusing of posters is truly insidious.

I'm delighted that you've spent time looking through my posts - it's wonderful to know that I'm getting under your skin as much as you get under the skin of others. Whilst I have the time & inclination I will continue with my obsession of helping expose you as the lying, cowardly hypocrite that you are.

Because I'm not wrong. If it turns out that ISIS didnt behead 21 christians, i wouldn't be wrong - the reports would be wrong.

Unlike you saying your nonsense about my personal life which i proved to be rubbish - now that is wrong because it came from your silly mind and not a widespread report.

I havent spent any time looking at your posts. BobJack posted a link and i checked out page 1 and 2 and they were all about me - amazing. Getting under my skin? By being a bulb? Aye that'll be it.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:11 - Feb 16 with 908 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:07 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Aye completely ruined. If you believe that you will believe anything.

Great comeback
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:12 - Feb 16 with 904 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:11 - Feb 16 by budegan

Great comeback

Its all the comeback that was needed to such a ridiculous post.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:14 - Feb 16 with 898 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:11 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Because I'm not wrong. If it turns out that ISIS didnt behead 21 christians, i wouldn't be wrong - the reports would be wrong.

Unlike you saying your nonsense about my personal life which i proved to be rubbish - now that is wrong because it came from your silly mind and not a widespread report.

I havent spent any time looking at your posts. BobJack posted a link and i checked out page 1 and 2 and they were all about me - amazing. Getting under my skin? By being a bulb? Aye that'll be it.

No, you're wrong. You said that he's a nightclub promoter, and you were wrong. Wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024