Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39361 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:06 - Feb 15 with 950 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:58 - Feb 15 by skippyjack

Do you ever get bored?.

The 'again' is a biting mechanism for your tedious witterings.. highly amusing when you categorise wrongly.. somebody has to keep you on their toes.

Fornication with his Daughter.. if his Daughter isn't in the age range for fornication.. I'll sincerely and refutably digress from this notion..
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 12:41]

Bored? Replying to trolls? No its highly amusing.

The "again" was a factual statement representing not only this conversation but many more delightful exchanges of the the last few months.

You said you would come round and f*ck his daughter didn't you? And you are trying to suggest you aren't a troll? Thank Goodness the owner did his job that time and deleted it. He was rightly angry and you should apologise.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:07 - Feb 15 with 948 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:53 - Feb 15 by twotimejack

Skip give it a rest now ffs, your not getting anywhere.

Don't be silly, he is convincing himself he is on to something here.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:14 - Feb 15 with 941 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:06 - Feb 15 by Parlay

Bored? Replying to trolls? No its highly amusing.

The "again" was a factual statement representing not only this conversation but many more delightful exchanges of the the last few months.

You said you would come round and f*ck his daughter didn't you? And you are trying to suggest you aren't a troll? Thank Goodness the owner did his job that time and deleted it. He was rightly angry and you should apologise.

You're getting highly excited and irritable by my post, Parlay, if you can understand.

The factual statement was not beneficial in this argument, I wish you could see sense and admit your failings in this.

Yes, I agree it wasn't polite, but it's not his decision to make. The owner understood why I simply stated this, was he angry? Did you ask him?.. I'm not sure of the facts on this one.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 23:15]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:17 - Feb 15 with 932 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:07 - Feb 15 by Parlay

Don't be silly, he is convincing himself he is on to something here.

I'm not on to anything old boy, I'm merely stating questions which haven't been answered in a simple yes or no scenario, that shouldn't be difficult for you, you're clearly above understanding (allegedly).

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:18 - Feb 15 with 931 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:14 - Feb 15 by skippyjack

You're getting highly excited and irritable by my post, Parlay, if you can understand.

The factual statement was not beneficial in this argument, I wish you could see sense and admit your failings in this.

Yes, I agree it wasn't polite, but it's not his decision to make. The owner understood why I simply stated this, was he angry? Did you ask him?.. I'm not sure of the facts on this one.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 23:15]

I think my posts have been consistently reasonable, consistent in demeanour and consistent in content. I think you are reaching now.

What you said about that mans daughter was deplorable and highlights further the traits I exposed on this thread. You are very much a troll in its most natural form.

You have been shown up a few times. I think you should maybe follow the rest of the obsessives who have been embarrassed back into the shadows to re-group.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:28 - Feb 15 with 920 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:18 - Feb 15 by Parlay

I think my posts have been consistently reasonable, consistent in demeanour and consistent in content. I think you are reaching now.

What you said about that mans daughter was deplorable and highlights further the traits I exposed on this thread. You are very much a troll in its most natural form.

You have been shown up a few times. I think you should maybe follow the rest of the obsessives who have been embarrassed back into the shadows to re-group.

Oh, I agree, it's just they're not as thorough or concrete enough for further debate on the subject. I'm not reaching, I'm merely stating they're open for clear interpretation.

It's only deplorable if you consider it deplorable. You've exposed the square root of nothing. A troll provokes a person into a debate with complex arguments, which the victim can not comprehend.

Shown up by who good boy? You?. The only obsessive on this thread currently, is you. You have wormed, wriggled and find yourself stuck. I thought ncompetence wasn't an issue for you?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 23:30]

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:33 - Feb 15 with 908 viewsTreforys_Jack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:18 - Feb 15 by Parlay

I like you, you're funny.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:37 - Feb 15 with 901 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:33 - Feb 15 by Treforys_Jack

He's funny in a weird sense. It's when he writes 8 paragraphs toward a 3 word sentence. I admire him for that, but his persona is clearly interrupting his horizon.

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:40 - Feb 15 with 893 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:33 - Feb 15 by Treforys_Jack

Likewise.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:41 - Feb 15 with 891 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:37 - Feb 15 by skippyjack

He's funny in a weird sense. It's when he writes 8 paragraphs toward a 3 word sentence. I admire him for that, but his persona is clearly interrupting his horizon.

Don't be intimidated by words, learn from them.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:45 - Feb 15 with 883 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:41 - Feb 15 by Parlay

Don't be intimidated by words, learn from them.

I'm not intimidated by words.. being a pompous lothario with words isn't my forte.. I can read parlay.. like I've said one thousand times.. just because I don't 'use' them.. doesn't mean I can't.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:48 - Feb 15 with 878 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:28 - Feb 15 by skippyjack

Oh, I agree, it's just they're not as thorough or concrete enough for further debate on the subject. I'm not reaching, I'm merely stating they're open for clear interpretation.

It's only deplorable if you consider it deplorable. You've exposed the square root of nothing. A troll provokes a person into a debate with complex arguments, which the victim can not comprehend.

Shown up by who good boy? You?. The only obsessive on this thread currently, is you. You have wormed, wriggled and find yourself stuck. I thought ncompetence wasn't an issue for you?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 23:30]

You cannot get more concrete than anything I've stated in this thread, there is proof beyond proof. The only thing left is the contingency stories made up by the obsessors.

Yes, telling someone you are going to come over their house and f*ck their daughter is deplorable. I have exposed you for being a troll in its truest sense of the word. Your arguments are obtuse, unrealistic and the opposite of whatever the victim of your trolling states no matter how ridiculous your stance has to become in order to do so.

No a troll does not provoke someone into complex debate. You have made that up and attached it to the word that only exists in your head. A troll makes shocking statements to provoke people into an emotional response. That is exactly what you do.

Yes you have been shown up by me. You have stated for ages complete lies about my personal life, i selected this as the one to knock it all on the head and expose people, i could have done it at any time but decided you have been given enough rope and this is the thread where it all was exposed.

I carefully decided to write out your psych analysis first though so when I did expose your nonsense you would act in exactly the same way I stated you would... And you didnt disappoint.

Ive got you down to a tee and it has annoyed you. Dont underestimate me, i am always one step ahead.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 23:50]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:48 - Feb 15 with 877 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:45 - Feb 15 by skippyjack

I'm not intimidated by words.. being a pompous lothario with words isn't my forte.. I can read parlay.. like I've said one thousand times.. just because I don't 'use' them.. doesn't mean I can't.

Aye and I can walk on the moon, i just choose not to.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:51 - Feb 15 with 868 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:48 - Feb 15 by Parlay

You cannot get more concrete than anything I've stated in this thread, there is proof beyond proof. The only thing left is the contingency stories made up by the obsessors.

Yes, telling someone you are going to come over their house and f*ck their daughter is deplorable. I have exposed you for being a troll in its truest sense of the word. Your arguments are obtuse, unrealistic and the opposite of whatever the victim of your trolling states no matter how ridiculous your stance has to become in order to do so.

No a troll does not provoke someone into complex debate. You have made that up and attached it to the word that only exists in your head. A troll makes shocking statements to provoke people into an emotional response. That is exactly what you do.

Yes you have been shown up by me. You have stated for ages complete lies about my personal life, i selected this as the one to knock it all on the head and expose people, i could have done it at any time but decided you have been given enough rope and this is the thread where it all was exposed.

I carefully decided to write out your psych analysis first though so when I did expose your nonsense you would act in exactly the same way I stated you would... And you didnt disappoint.

Ive got you down to a tee and it has annoyed you. Dont underestimate me, i am always one step ahead.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 23:50]

You're not one step ahead.. you're behind.. and incorrect.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:53 - Feb 15 with 859 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:51 - Feb 15 by skippyjack

You're not one step ahead.. you're behind.. and incorrect.

Aye of course, way behind. I mean exposing you as a liar was seen by everyone... You just chose to not do anything about it right?

Now what was i saying about obtuse, unrealistic stances?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:55 - Feb 15 with 855 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:53 - Feb 15 by Parlay

Aye of course, way behind. I mean exposing you as a liar was seen by everyone... You just chose to not do anything about it right?

Now what was i saying about obtuse, unrealistic stances?

You just don't get it do you. Thick as shit.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:58 - Feb 15 with 852 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:55 - Feb 15 by skippyjack

You just don't get it do you. Thick as shit.

Yes I get you are thick as sh*t Skip, im sure everybody does at this point.

Why dont you PM someone for help like you PMed me for help.

You have had a mare.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:03 - Feb 16 with 846 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:58 - Feb 15 by Parlay

Yes I get you are thick as sh*t Skip, im sure everybody does at this point.

Why dont you PM someone for help like you PMed me for help.

You have had a mare.

Exactly.. that's why I get an advantage.

I asked so you could prolong the thread.

I haven't had a mare.

You're Bi-Polar and have been neglected.. you won't admit it. Because you're not a man.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:06 - Feb 16 with 843 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:03 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

Exactly.. that's why I get an advantage.

I asked so you could prolong the thread.

I haven't had a mare.

You're Bi-Polar and have been neglected.. you won't admit it. Because you're not a man.

Of course you did, nothing to do with the fact you were getting absolutely leathered... Again.

But don't tell me, they were looking things up right?

Honest poster? You are one of the most dishonest posters on here. And a complete pleb to boot.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:10 - Feb 16 with 835 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:06 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Of course you did, nothing to do with the fact you were getting absolutely leathered... Again.

But don't tell me, they were looking things up right?

Honest poster? You are one of the most dishonest posters on here. And a complete pleb to boot.

That's your opinion..

An assumption.

Pleb?.. man up and answer.. you won't because I'm correct.

You can't take it.. I understand.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:15 - Feb 16 with 823 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:10 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

That's your opinion..

An assumption.

Pleb?.. man up and answer.. you won't because I'm correct.

You can't take it.. I understand.

Its not an assumption it is a fact.

You keep saying I don't answer but never ask me anything.

You have been categorically shown to be a troll. You have categorically been shown to be dishonest. You have categorically shown to be a liar and you have categorically been shown to be a pleb of the highest order.

Please re-read the last 5 pages. Its cringe-able for you.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:18 - Feb 16 with 816 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:15 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Its not an assumption it is a fact.

You keep saying I don't answer but never ask me anything.

You have been categorically shown to be a troll. You have categorically been shown to be dishonest. You have categorically shown to be a liar and you have categorically been shown to be a pleb of the highest order.

Please re-read the last 5 pages. Its cringe-able for you.

It's all an assumption parlay..

The fact you're Bi-Polar and were neglected hurts deep.. it's understandable Parlay.. it's all understandable.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:21 - Feb 16 with 810 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:18 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

It's all an assumption parlay..

The fact you're Bi-Polar and were neglected hurts deep.. it's understandable Parlay.. it's all understandable.

Yet more proof of my psych analysis, which i must say is my most successful to date.

A wild story created to mask the situation. Tick.

A trolling demeanour. Tick

Refusal to accept reality. Tick.

Dishonourable intention within the thread. Tick.

Keep em coming.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:26 - Feb 16 with 803 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:21 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Yet more proof of my psych analysis, which i must say is my most successful to date.

A wild story created to mask the situation. Tick.

A trolling demeanour. Tick

Refusal to accept reality. Tick.

Dishonourable intention within the thread. Tick.

Keep em coming.

It really does grate you.. Parlay, we all understand your clear problems.. that attention you crave.. that drive and anger you have.. it must be a real kick in the guts for you.. that elusive put down you must have..

It's time to man up and admit I'm correct.. yet you still swerve it.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:30 - Feb 16 with 797 viewsdameedna

I get CGIs done by a firm in Oxford called Blink. Highly recommended.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024