Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39357 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:31 - Feb 16 with 1266 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:26 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

It really does grate you.. Parlay, we all understand your clear problems.. that attention you crave.. that drive and anger you have.. it must be a real kick in the guts for you.. that elusive put down you must have..

It's time to man up and admit I'm correct.. yet you still swerve it.

What grates with me?

The fact you have stated you are a honest poster with no agenda and even when proved wrong still continue this odd line of debate against your hero Parlay? The fact you clearly don't understand Bi-polar or the effects of child neglect? Or the fact you are despicably using them to try and dig yourself out of the crater you have dug yourself? Whats next? Cancer? Mental illness... Oh no you have already done that one.

Ive exposed you on this thread to everybody and you have done a better job than I ever could of confirming it for all to see. You should have logged off on page 2. Pm someone for help again, not me this time as i laughed at you when you sent me a pm asking for help on a thread.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 0:32]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:35 - Feb 16 with 1261 viewsBobJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:26 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

It really does grate you.. Parlay, we all understand your clear problems.. that attention you crave.. that drive and anger you have.. it must be a real kick in the guts for you.. that elusive put down you must have..

It's time to man up and admit I'm correct.. yet you still swerve it.

Skip, if you put as much effort into finding a job as debating with Parlay, I think you have a very good chance of getting a job

But you would miss the Parlay chats too much, is there a state benefit you could claim?

parlayobsessiveitis, ask ur doctor.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 0:40]

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:41 - Feb 16 with 1244 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:35 - Feb 16 by BobJack

Skip, if you put as much effort into finding a job as debating with Parlay, I think you have a very good chance of getting a job

But you would miss the Parlay chats too much, is there a state benefit you could claim?

parlayobsessiveitis, ask ur doctor.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 0:40]

You are supposed to be me so keep your head down.

But you are right. He has major social problems and major problems with himself. This is how he self medicates. He tries to portray a poster just down on his luck but it is far more sinister than that. He is an organism that feeds off this forum, he creates a bubble which helps him cope with his self esteem. In recent months I have been his bubble. What you are seeing now is the mask slipping off a bloke whose security bubble has been well and truly popped.

He is currently in the denial and lashing out stage. Grab the popcorn its going to be fun. Although judging from his last post it seems he like he is at the end of his tether so have a feeling that may be it from Skip tonight. We shall see...
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 0:43]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:49 - Feb 16 with 1231 viewsBobJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:41 - Feb 16 by Parlay

But you are right. He has major social problems and major problems with himself. This is how he self medicates. He tries to portray a poster just down on his luck but it is far more sinister than that. He is an organism that feeds off this forum, he creates a bubble which helps him cope with his self esteem. In recent months I have been his bubble. What you are seeing now is the mask slipping off a bloke whose security bubble has been well and truly popped.

He is currently in the denial and lashing out stage. Grab the popcorn its going to be fun. Although judging from his last post it seems he like he is at the end of his tether so have a feeling that may be it from Skip tonight. We shall see...

The worrying thing is when you move back home and go quieter on here, the obsessives ( some call it hounding / bullying) move attention to others.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:51 - Feb 16 with 1225 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:49 - Feb 16 by BobJack

The worrying thing is when you move back home and go quieter on here, the obsessives ( some call it hounding / bullying) move attention to others.

Yes I am the new T2C in that respect. I barely post when in Oz so i wonder who the next focus will be, it will be interesting to find out. I just hope they have the desire to make them all look stupid like I do and not give them an easy ride for their incessant bullying needs.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 01:07 - Feb 16 with 1213 viewsBobJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:51 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Yes I am the new T2C in that respect. I barely post when in Oz so i wonder who the next focus will be, it will be interesting to find out. I just hope they have the desire to make them all look stupid like I do and not give them an easy ride for their incessant bullying needs.

No one can give the time it needs to fend of so many. Like a wolf pack.

I fear sixpenses, me, and a few others who can't put the time and effort in, will be first to go.

Anyway, we have had an easier ride this last month or so.

Normal duty and bans will be resumed when you leave.

Star Wars has got nothing on this. Haha. Hard to believe grown men can hound in such a way. It is what it is though.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 02:29 - Feb 16 with 1193 viewsBobJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:08 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

Where have I hounded Parley? Why are you so worried about this? I think he's big enough to "fight" his own battles if he did think this.

You have posted my name, my job, my place of work. In fact you seem to revel in this. You actually enjoy posting it up as often as you can. Weird.

You are obsessed, dress it up any way you want, sweetheart.

You posted T2C's full name up on here a few weeks back.

You only seem to post and challenge posters when Darr is on line.

One to watch, I will file you under strange and weak for now.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 02:50 - Feb 16 with 1183 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 00:41 - Feb 16 by Parlay

My bubble? You need a word with your bubble.. it's clearly gone past 'delusional'.

You've got Bi Polar.. and were neglected as a child.. I understand your frustrations.. it's clear for everyone to see.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 03:37 - Feb 16 with 1179 viewsBobJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 02:50 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

My bubble? You need a word with your bubble.. it's clearly gone past 'delusional'.

You've got Bi Polar.. and were neglected as a child.. I understand your frustrations.. it's clear for everyone to see.

Claiming people have mental illness or neglect as a child, is equivalent of throwing towel in and admitting you are beaten. Which you were quite a few pages back.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 03:47 - Feb 16 with 1177 viewsParlay

Yes you can keep saying these things intended to shock, as well as telling people that you are going to go round and f*ck their daughters - you don't get a rise out of me Skip, its a cowards way of raising the white flag. I just expose you for a troll.

Keep trying to suppress your feeling of inadequacy. Someone having your number has seen a marked change in your demeanour and the mask is slipping with every post. What a vile and sinister poster you have turned out to be. You dont fool anybody.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 3:59]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 07:46 - Feb 16 with 1134 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 03:47 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Yes you can keep saying these things intended to shock, as well as telling people that you are going to go round and f*ck their daughters - you don't get a rise out of me Skip, its a cowards way of raising the white flag. I just expose you for a troll.

Keep trying to suppress your feeling of inadequacy. Someone having your number has seen a marked change in your demeanour and the mask is slipping with every post. What a vile and sinister poster you have turned out to be. You dont fool anybody.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 3:59]

"you don't get a rise out of me Skip"

Aye from 1:46pm to 3:47am.

Yeah that'll be it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 10:07 - Feb 16 with 1093 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 07:46 - Feb 16 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it.

A reply is not a rise Darran. Does it matter what the time was? I was getting some coco pops ill have you know.

Try again.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 10:25 - Feb 16 with 1081 viewsjackonicko

Yeah that'll be it.

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 10:27 - Feb 16 with 1079 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 10:25 - Feb 16 by jackonicko

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Dead... Or indeed stop trolling.

Which ever comes first.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 11:43 - Feb 16 with 1057 viewsbudegan

Yeah that'll be it.

An international businessman spending 14 hours of his day futilely posting on the internet The FTSE has been left reeling.

I see that already it's been a bad start to the morning for Parlay. Getting things wrong in the Freddy Adu thread - nightclub promoter indeed . Is there a poster who's wrong so frequently?
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 11:48 - Feb 16 with 1060 viewsperchrockjack

FTSE down .Shyte.

My worth shrinks then.

I need an independent financial wizard to help.

They are -or should be very busy people and unable to spend any time on a football site

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 11:51 - Feb 16 with 1052 viewsmonmouth

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 11:48 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

FTSE down .Shyte.

My worth shrinks then.

I need an independent financial wizard to help.

They are -or should be very busy people and unable to spend any time on a football site

Shaky's your man. Financial wizard, if you can afford him, obviously. You'll have to search him out though....now where can he be.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 11:56 - Feb 16 with 1047 viewsperchrockjack

lol
Tongue in cheek Mon.

Ive done ok, bit rather cautious but we wont starve.

I spent a fair time buying selling shares basically as abit of light relief from a stressful job.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 12:38 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 03:37 - Feb 16 by BobJack

Claiming people have mental illness or neglect as a child, is equivalent of throwing towel in and admitting you are beaten. Which you were quite a few pages back.

I haven't claimed anything.. I've asked a question which hasn't been answered.. now learn to read.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 12:41 - Feb 16 with 1021 viewsjacksfullaces

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 11:51 - Feb 16 by monmouth

Shaky's your man. Financial wizard, if you can afford him, obviously. You'll have to search him out though....now where can he be.....

I do wonder monmouth....along with a couple of other 'characters' who have frequented this place.

I have followed this thread with morbid curiosity - I originally thought it sums up everything that is bad about this site, but have decided it is everything that is dangerous about the internet.

watch #cyberbully the other week?
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 12:44 - Feb 16 with 1017 viewsBobJack

I can read fine Skip.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 12:49 - Feb 16 with 999 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 10:27 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Dead... Or indeed stop trolling.

Which ever comes first.

Asking questions is not trolling.. the person who won't answer them is trolling.. I thought if you answer your questions.. you'll answer mine?.. hypocrite.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 12:50 - Feb 16 with 996 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 12:44 - Feb 16 by BobJack

I can read fine Skip.

You're not following the original question.. which hasn't been answered..

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 12:54 - Feb 16 with 979 viewsBobJack

This is a statement not a question.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:00 - Feb 16 with 969 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 12:54 - Feb 16 by BobJack

This is a statement not a question.

The original question..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024