Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39351 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:46 - Feb 16 with 1285 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 17:27 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Im not demanding anything, in fact you are wrong again.

Jackfath asked me three questions. I answered each one and in turn asked him three.

Get with the programme agenda boy.

But you're ignoring my question. I've repeated it at least twice.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:49 - Feb 16 with 1280 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:43 - Feb 16 by budegan

Obsessive? There's the pot calling the kettle black right there. If the report is wrong and you report it then you are wrong. Doubly wrong even. You did well admitting you were making lame posts earlier so I'm sure admitting defeat again isn't completely beyond you.

As to your second point, classic obfuscation once again - you really are tireless with that tactic - the issue is your hypocrisy: other people's typing errors are trolled, yet yours provide authenticity; other people using emoticons demeans their argument, yet you freely use them to bait.

Post after post you're exposed as a hypocrite and I loves it

Yes obsessive. I think 90% of your years posts about one man is just a tad obsessive don't you?

No I'm afraid if the report is wrong the report is wrong. If i wrote the report you could indeed say I was wrong. Unfortunately i didn't. Of course i admit making lame posts, that is not defeat that is just fact, if someone resorts to a lame post then i just have to make a slightly less lame post to respond.

Its odd you think its trolling to not understand a word that doesn't exist. If someone asked me to explain a typing error, i would explain it. Its ok, its not an offence to make a typing error, i don't understand why you are so defensive. I never use smileys to bait, i use them to show my emotion at the time of writing. There is a difference between that and a thousand smileys of nonsense. Come on now, you may be a bit thick but surely not this thick?

Post after post I'm coming across the reasonable poster dealing with a lit of obsessive behaviour from other posters. But your obsession will make you see things differently.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:52 - Feb 16 with 1271 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:46 - Feb 16 by budegan

But you're ignoring my question. I've repeated it at least twice.

Ive not noticed a question asked by you, although i have pointed you in the direction of my standards of fair discourse. If you wish to discuss something, i am a fair and reasonable poster and will do so. If you are going to be a snarling, foaming, unreasonable poster with irrational obsession being the focus then a question and answer session wont be productive or indeed carried out as it should.

In order for us to explore this avenue then you will have to address your attitude, apologise for your misgivings and maybe we can then start to discuss like adults rather than a teacher addressing his naughty pupil... And as a tip, I'm not the one wearing the uniform.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:14 - Feb 16 with 1254 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:49 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Yes obsessive. I think 90% of your years posts about one man is just a tad obsessive don't you?

No I'm afraid if the report is wrong the report is wrong. If i wrote the report you could indeed say I was wrong. Unfortunately i didn't. Of course i admit making lame posts, that is not defeat that is just fact, if someone resorts to a lame post then i just have to make a slightly less lame post to respond.

Its odd you think its trolling to not understand a word that doesn't exist. If someone asked me to explain a typing error, i would explain it. Its ok, its not an offence to make a typing error, i don't understand why you are so defensive. I never use smileys to bait, i use them to show my emotion at the time of writing. There is a difference between that and a thousand smileys of nonsense. Come on now, you may be a bit thick but surely not this thick?

Post after post I'm coming across the reasonable poster dealing with a lit of obsessive behaviour from other posters. But your obsession will make you see things differently.

I don't disagree, but the pot is indeed calling the kettle black, for you are the king of obsession.

You made a statement that was incorrect, if your source was incorrect then it is up to you to be more thorough. Find correct sources then you will be correct. Using incorrect ones makes you wrong. It's really quite simple.

Where did I say it was trolling to not understand a word? It's your passive aggressive baiting that is the trolling - that is perhaps your main MO. And once again with your condescension - who are you, the emoticon police? You can use emoticons to convey emotion but others doing so is nonsense?

In truth I'm getting a bit of a semi by you calling me thick - the great Parlay bastion of good manners calling me "thick". I really got under your skin when I had to introduce you to semiotics

* Your last paragraph is rendered obsolete by the fact that I don't know what a "lit" is
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:16 - Feb 16 with 1250 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 18:52 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Ive not noticed a question asked by you, although i have pointed you in the direction of my standards of fair discourse. If you wish to discuss something, i am a fair and reasonable poster and will do so. If you are going to be a snarling, foaming, unreasonable poster with irrational obsession being the focus then a question and answer session wont be productive or indeed carried out as it should.

In order for us to explore this avenue then you will have to address your attitude, apologise for your misgivings and maybe we can then start to discuss like adults rather than a teacher addressing his naughty pupil... And as a tip, I'm not the one wearing the uniform.

I'll ignore all your unreasonable hypocritical insults, baiting and name-calling and simply repeat the question that you keep ignoring:

Respected? Who respects you? Name names. And no, your aliases are not included.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:23 - Feb 16 with 1244 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:14 - Feb 16 by budegan

I don't disagree, but the pot is indeed calling the kettle black, for you are the king of obsession.

You made a statement that was incorrect, if your source was incorrect then it is up to you to be more thorough. Find correct sources then you will be correct. Using incorrect ones makes you wrong. It's really quite simple.

Where did I say it was trolling to not understand a word? It's your passive aggressive baiting that is the trolling - that is perhaps your main MO. And once again with your condescension - who are you, the emoticon police? You can use emoticons to convey emotion but others doing so is nonsense?

In truth I'm getting a bit of a semi by you calling me thick - the great Parlay bastion of good manners calling me "thick". I really got under your skin when I had to introduce you to semiotics

* Your last paragraph is rendered obsolete by the fact that I don't know what a "lit" is

Well I'm glad you don't disagree. Have a look at my post history, it is littered with football posts and then replying to obsessives. So what is my obsession? Football? Aye you are right.

I disagree. The reports may well be wrong as i stated at the time, but I'm not wrong as it isn't my piece.

Oh so I wasn't trolling to ask what that error was supposed to be then? Glad we agree again. What is your definition of passive aggressive posting. You calling me a lying c*nt.. Me proving im right and then suggesting you are obsessed? Ok then I'm passive aggressive, and justifiably so. Maybe something you will have to deal with as i don't suffer fools.

People can use smileys all they like, I've not asked you to stop have I? I have merely made an observation why the overuse of them is prevalent in those that feel uncomfortable in what they type.

Id suggest it isn't calling you thick, it is making an observation. Your inability to understand situations for one. I have no idea why you have a need to "get under my skin". Nobody gets under my skin on the internet, especially not obsessed teens that use the word semiotics wrongly.

Lit was supposed to read *bit, there we go not a big ordeal is it.

Try again.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 19:24]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:25 - Feb 16 with 1240 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:16 - Feb 16 by budegan

I'll ignore all your unreasonable hypocritical insults, baiting and name-calling and simply repeat the question that you keep ignoring:

Baiting? Im not baiting anyone. Why do you feel baited?

I will re-post this again in response to your question...

"Ive not noticed a question asked by you, although i have pointed you in the direction of my standards of fair discourse. If you wish to discuss something, i am a fair and reasonable poster and will do so. If you are going to be a snarling, foaming, unreasonable poster with irrational obsession being the focus then a question and answer session wont be productive or indeed carried out as it should.

In order for us to explore this avenue then you will have to address your attitude, apologise for your misgivings and maybe we can then start to discuss like adults rather than a teacher addressing his naughty pupil... And as a tip, I'm not the one wearing the uniform."

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:46 - Feb 16 with 1177 viewsTreforys_Jack

Think I'm going to have to give this thread to Parlay on a split decision. Couple of you had him on the ropes, think he even called someone a "pleb". But you let him off and he came out swinging and landed a few big hits. Thread goes to Parlay
Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:56 - Feb 16 with 1169 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:46 - Feb 16 by Treforys_Jack

Think I'm going to have to give this thread to Parlay on a split decision. Couple of you had him on the ropes, think he even called someone a "pleb". But you let him off and he came out swinging and landed a few big hits. Thread goes to Parlay

Pleb is fun term when I'm getting very amused, not a sign of weakness. I only pull it out when the other poster has shown extreme "plebism".

As for the result.... Id suggest I won by knockout on page 1 though to be fair.

A rematch was forced by an angry mob unable to see the champ parade his belt.... I obliged and did "a Mayweather" ensuring I was winning on points every round, then whipped out my big guns (my picture proof) - and have now been approached for a Rocky style forum biopic such was the weight of victory.

Audley Harrison is going to play numerous characters from the thread in an Eddie Murphy style homage.

Should be good viewing.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:01 - Feb 16 with 1156 viewsPhil_S

Happy 30th page
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:02 - Feb 16 with 1156 viewsperchrockjack

Glad I've managed to show self discipline and avoid any more tedium

If it's tuesday, this must be Belgium

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:05 - Feb 16 with 1146 viewsLord_Bony

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:01 - Feb 16 by Phil_S

Happy 30th page

Only another 13 pages to go before his hand stops working.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:12 - Feb 16 with 1130 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:01 - Feb 16 by Phil_S

Happy 30th page

Heres to many more.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:27 - Feb 16 with 1112 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:56 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Pleb is fun term when I'm getting very amused, not a sign of weakness. I only pull it out when the other poster has shown extreme "plebism".

As for the result.... Id suggest I won by knockout on page 1 though to be fair.

A rematch was forced by an angry mob unable to see the champ parade his belt.... I obliged and did "a Mayweather" ensuring I was winning on points every round, then whipped out my big guns (my picture proof) - and have now been approached for a Rocky style forum biopic such was the weight of victory.

Audley Harrison is going to play numerous characters from the thread in an Eddie Murphy style homage.

Should be good viewing.

Hypocrite and you know it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:31 - Feb 16 with 1108 viewsperchrockjack

G night skip.

Be lucky

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:33 - Feb 16 with 1102 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:31 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

G night skip.

Be lucky

It's alright Perch.. I'm not arguing.. I'm just waiting for his 'fishing' post.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:35 - Feb 16 with 1099 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:27 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

Hypocrite and you know it.

Nothing to be hypocritical over. Is this where someone throws a word out but doesnt quite know what it means?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:35 - Feb 16 with 1098 viewsperchrockjack

Good man.

Got a big day coming up Saturday and will miss our game..first in many years.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:39 - Feb 16 with 1088 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 23:35 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

Good man.

Got a big day coming up Saturday and will miss our game..first in many years.

So much for avoiding the thread and tedious posts...

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 06:02 - Feb 17 with 1030 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:46 - Feb 16 by Treforys_Jack

I didn't realise it was a game......oh well, someone who is prepared to spend all day on here and is mental, is probably going to win because most over people have something called LIVES to lead.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:39 - Feb 17 with 975 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:23 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Well I'm glad you don't disagree. Have a look at my post history, it is littered with football posts and then replying to obsessives. So what is my obsession? Football? Aye you are right.

I disagree. The reports may well be wrong as i stated at the time, but I'm not wrong as it isn't my piece.

Oh so I wasn't trolling to ask what that error was supposed to be then? Glad we agree again. What is your definition of passive aggressive posting. You calling me a lying c*nt.. Me proving im right and then suggesting you are obsessed? Ok then I'm passive aggressive, and justifiably so. Maybe something you will have to deal with as i don't suffer fools.

People can use smileys all they like, I've not asked you to stop have I? I have merely made an observation why the overuse of them is prevalent in those that feel uncomfortable in what they type.

Id suggest it isn't calling you thick, it is making an observation. Your inability to understand situations for one. I have no idea why you have a need to "get under my skin". Nobody gets under my skin on the internet, especially not obsessed teens that use the word semiotics wrongly.

Lit was supposed to read *bit, there we go not a big ordeal is it.

Try again.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 19:24]

I'm dread to think what your other obsessions are, but the one apparent here is that for trolling & baiting.

Whilst I'm happy to keep explaining this to you - though it may help for you to discuss it with someone else a bit brighter than yourself - but as you're still struggling I'll use the simplest of terms: you reported something incorrectly, therefore you were wrong.

I feel we've taken big steps in getting you to admit to your passive aggression, so I'm quietly confident that we can get you to concede that you are wrong. You'll find that it gets easier once you've done it once and very soon you'll become an expert.

It's also been a breakthrough in getting you to recognise that a misplaced word "isn't a big ordeal" - from here I expect you to respect that this privilege isn't only reserved for you, and to cease baiting & trolling those who make similar mistakes. If you want to be treated like an adult then you're going to have to start behaving like one.

Your insults - "pleb" "thick" "fool" "teen" - continue to prove that I'm extremely successful in getting under your skin, which delights me no end. I love giving you a taste of your own, it's deliciously satisfying

I appreciate that you've been intellectually overwhelmed here so I'll forgive the transparency and lack of class shown in your handling of the semiotics issue. I'll simply remind you that - at best - you didn't know that the word could be in the context in which I framed it, whilst - at worst - you didn't know the word at all.

Finally, regarding your lies about your international business empire ... you have yet to prove anything. The evidence against still far outweighs a couple of photos you found.

It really is a case of try again.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:43 - Feb 17 with 972 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 19:25 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Baiting? Im not baiting anyone. Why do you feel baited?

I will re-post this again in response to your question...

"Ive not noticed a question asked by you, although i have pointed you in the direction of my standards of fair discourse. If you wish to discuss something, i am a fair and reasonable poster and will do so. If you are going to be a snarling, foaming, unreasonable poster with irrational obsession being the focus then a question and answer session wont be productive or indeed carried out as it should.

In order for us to explore this avenue then you will have to address your attitude, apologise for your misgivings and maybe we can then start to discuss like adults rather than a teacher addressing his naughty pupil... And as a tip, I'm not the one wearing the uniform."

Standard Parlay: subterfuge and obfuscation to avoid answering a question. It does get boring.

The question is simple:

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:05 - Feb 17 with 963 viewsbuilthjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 13:43 - Feb 17 by budegan

Standard Parlay: subterfuge and obfuscation to avoid answering a question. It does get boring.

The question is simple:

Parlay has got a poll on the football side of this forum. He has fans as 31% say he is influential. 69% don't though. So he has respect off approx 3 in 10.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:22 - Feb 17 with 949 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:05 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Parlay has got a poll on the football side of this forum. He has fans as 31% say he is influential. 69% don't though. So he has respect off approx 3 in 10.

Damn it! I was trying to get His Parlayship to answer. Oh well, diolch I guess Builth.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:30 - Feb 17 with 945 viewsbuilthjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 14:22 - Feb 17 by budegan

Damn it! I was trying to get His Parlayship to answer. Oh well, diolch I guess Builth.

You have to answer first. That's his rules. Didn't you know?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024