Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39353 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:49 - Feb 17 with 837 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:44 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Oh?

Make it more understandable for the observers.. ffs.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:50 - Feb 17 with 831 viewsbuilthjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:42 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Certainly is. Agree with him, nobody should post through the night here, thats not good.

If you must be awake though then by all means visit. Owning an Aussie business on a UK time zone doesn't allow me the luxury of early nights unfortunately. Luckily for me my fiancee is joint owner so is with me when i must be awake.

Every cloud.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 21:43]

Good post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:51 - Feb 17 with 831 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:49 - Feb 17 by skippyjack

Make it more understandable for the observers.. ffs.

Make what understandable? One minute you say you arent talking to me (after i just so happen to ask you to prove yet another lie).

I'm not sure what the point you were trying to make was. Hence the... "Oh?"

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:51 - Feb 17 with 830 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:42 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Certainly is. Agree with him, nobody should post through the night here, thats not good.

If you must be awake though then by all means visit. Owning an Aussie business on a UK time zone doesn't allow me the luxury of early nights unfortunately. Luckily for me my fiancee is joint owner so is with me when i must be awake.

Every cloud.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 21:43]

So how does your "fiancee" feel about how you spend the majority of your time? Proud of all the hours her fella is putting in on an internet forum?

Hot missus International businessman

Raving bonkers.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:54 - Feb 17 with 823 viewsbuilthjack

Found your h then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:55 - Feb 17 with 821 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:51 - Feb 17 by budegan

So how does your "fiancee" feel about how you spend the majority of your time? Proud of all the hours her fella is putting in on an internet forum?

Hot missus International businessman

Raving bonkers.

I don't spend a lot of time on here. My posts take minutes. When Eastenders or such like is on, i will come on here. Currently we are watching "gone girl" which I'm not finding too enthralling. She is an avid Swansea fan however and often enjoys reading the board herself and as I already told you, participated (at her request) of photos to be put onto the Cardiff site. She enjoys people looking stupid on the internet, especially when she has the power to do so.

Yes hot missus, yes businessman. Mental eh.. How the other half live

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:55 - Feb 17 with 821 viewsbuilthjack

Are you now in Swansea ready to attend the game on Saturday?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:55 - Feb 17 with 820 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:54 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Found your h then

Never lost it. Where is your full stop or question mark depending on context?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 21:57]

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:56 - Feb 17 with 816 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:55 - Feb 17 by builthjack

No not in Swansea and no not going Saturday.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:57 - Feb 17 with 812 viewsbuilthjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:55 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Never lost it. Where is your full stop or question mark depending on context?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 21:57]

You never put the h in Rhossili, then edited it when I told you

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:58 - Feb 17 with 807 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:55 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Or how about the forum Parlay?

Although maybe don't bring Mrs P, sounds like she's so smoking hot she may burn the place down. Sizzzzle.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:58 - Feb 17 with 807 viewsbuilthjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:56 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Oh, you said that you were walking at Rhossili earlier

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:59 - Feb 17 with 807 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:57 - Feb 17 by builthjack

You never put the h in Rhossili, then edited it when I told you

"You didn't" you mean?

Yes I am aware of what happened, but I am telling you I didn't lose a letter. I just didn't push that part of the screen hard enough.

Forum celebrity

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:59 - Feb 17 with 807 viewsbuilthjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:56 - Feb 17 by Parlay

You said you were in Rhossili before
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 22:00]

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:00 - Feb 17 with 805 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:51 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Make what understandable? One minute you say you arent talking to me (after i just so happen to ask you to prove yet another lie).

I'm not sure what the point you were trying to make was. Hence the... "Oh?"

You can't work it out?.. surely you can?.. I'm sure a skilled person can.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:00 - Feb 17 with 803 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:58 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Oh, you said that you were walking at Rhossili earlier

Yup I did.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:01 - Feb 17 with 796 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:00 - Feb 17 by skippyjack

You can't work it out?.. surely you can?.. I'm sure a skilled person can.

Work what out?

You said you didn't want to talk to me when I asked you to prove one of your nonsense lies.

Then piped up telling me you thought I was in the UK.

I don't know how to respond to that, each part is more odd than the last.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:05 - Feb 17 with 792 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:58 - Feb 17 by budegan

Or how about the forum Parlay?

Although maybe don't bring Mrs P, sounds like she's so smoking hot she may burn the place down. Sizzzzle.

Judging from your response she certainly would get you feeling a bit flustered.

I will answer that when you abide by my rules of discourse outlined earlier. When you are ready.

Ball in your court.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:08 - Feb 17 with 786 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:05 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Judging from your response she certainly would get you feeling a bit flustered.

I will answer that when you abide by my rules of discourse outlined earlier. When you are ready.

Ball in your court.

You're more my type to be honest.

You're not answering my question as it would mean admitting that you're not going, and that's because you're a coward.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:14 - Feb 17 with 777 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:08 - Feb 17 by budegan

You're more my type to be honest.

You're not answering my question as it would mean admitting that you're not going, and that's because you're a coward.

Im more than happy to answer your question. You must act like a decent poster first though, more than fair exchange.

Last time I answered you, instead of accepting it you decided it would suit your agenda more to create a wild story about a "Swansea supporters trolling ring that share photos" so anyone without mug written across their foreheads would not engage in anymore answers.

By all means you can redress the balance by re visiting those answers, explaining why you have an agenda, apologising for your silliness and we can move on asking and answering each others questions to your hearts content.

At the moment answering your question is as pointless as a kettle made of ice.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:19 - Feb 17 with 764 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:14 - Feb 17 by Parlay

Im more than happy to answer your question. You must act like a decent poster first though, more than fair exchange.

Last time I answered you, instead of accepting it you decided it would suit your agenda more to create a wild story about a "Swansea supporters trolling ring that share photos" so anyone without mug written across their foreheads would not engage in anymore answers.

By all means you can redress the balance by re visiting those answers, explaining why you have an agenda, apologising for your silliness and we can move on asking and answering each others questions to your hearts content.

At the moment answering your question is as pointless as a kettle made of ice.

Coward
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:20 - Feb 17 with 763 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:19 - Feb 17 by budegan

Coward

You certainly are, imagine being too afraid to act sensibly in order to get an answer you want
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 22:20]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:24 - Feb 17 with 755 viewsbudegan

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:20 - Feb 17 by Parlay

You certainly are, imagine being too afraid to act sensibly in order to get an answer you want
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 22:20]

Coward
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:25 - Feb 17 with 752 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:24 - Feb 17 by budegan

Coward

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:28 - Feb 17 with 747 viewsStarsky

Let's get back on topic shall we?

Just to refresh Parlays opening question...

"For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points."

Thinking about the excellent start we made...
Could it be that with the intensive pre-season training we had, gave us a flying start out of the blocks. Routledge and Dyer were scoring and playing well.

However, is it the training schedule that Monk is prescribing to our squad now dragging us down?
Have you ever seen our wingers so lethargic?
The team look drained of any zip. Look at what WBA did to us with their energy levels. Is this why we don't play with any tempo anymore?
Have we just burned out with our conditioning?

Waynekerr... Where are you?

Discuss?

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024