Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39356 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:58 - Feb 13 with 987 viewsBobJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:52 - Feb 13 by dgt73

You lied.....fact.

If you pay the bet you lost to charity, as proven you obviously got wrong.

You may just start to claw back some credibility, just.

This has not been a good thread for you.

If after all those pages you are happy that a Swans fan has admitted pulling wool over Cardiff fans eyes to have a bit of fun, and you class that as some kind of victory -my advice is to get a more challenging job and find fulfilment in other ways.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:58 - Feb 13 with 984 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:56 - Feb 13 by dgt73

The adverse effects in court if you pretended would result in you getting a good bumming in prison.

Pretending has no adverse effects.

If you pretend in court then there are adverse effects = lying.

I didnt pretend in court and there were no adverse effects.

Now, stop deflecting. Can you tell us all why you are refusing to pay the charity please?

The proof...

Pre-edited

And here is the edited...

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:59 - Feb 13 with 977 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:58 - Feb 13 by BobJack

If after all those pages you are happy that a Swans fan has admitted pulling wool over Cardiff fans eyes to have a bit of fun, and you class that as some kind of victory -my advice is to get a more challenging job and find fulfilment in other ways.

Isn't this just fantastic reading

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:01 - Feb 13 with 968 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:58 - Feb 13 by BobJack

It wasn't a bit of fun for him on AAMB tho and would William Hill pay out on a bet, that someone clearly hadn't won.......you can phone a friend, cos you probably would need some help..

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:03 - Feb 13 with 964 viewsBobJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:59 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Isn't this just fantastic reading

I knew a few were obsessed with you, didn't realise how many and to what extent.

There, brief and to the point.

Let them get back to hounding you. All the best.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:03 - Feb 13 with 964 viewsmorningstar

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:51 - Feb 13 by Parlay

No, it made no sense.

Ive had this conversation with you several times. For some reason you are assuming CantonMagic was my first username. Ive told you many times, it wasn't. CantonMagic was created as I was banned as a Swansea fan.

I dont understand what you continue to be so confused about.

Under Roath Magic I gained a reputation for being correct and not just a jack on a wind up - so admitted my allegiance.

Its not tricky.

I'll admit I loved Roathie in fairness so I haven't got an agenda against you personally. Though If you had another 'Swansea' username before Canton magic, It does beg the question of why you insisited on your 'original' Swansea username of Roath Magic being reinstated so that you would stop 'pretending' to be a Cardiff fan if you originally had a Swansea username that was not Roath magic?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:03 - Feb 13 with 961 viewsdgt73

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:58 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Pretending has no adverse effects.

If you pretend in court then there are adverse effects = lying.

I didnt pretend in court and there were no adverse effects.

Now, stop deflecting. Can you tell us all why you are refusing to pay the charity please?

The proof...

Pre-edited

Yes there were adverse effects as you kept on getting banned.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:07 - Feb 13 with 937 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:03 - Feb 13 by morningstar

I'll admit I loved Roathie in fairness so I haven't got an agenda against you personally. Though If you had another 'Swansea' username before Canton magic, It does beg the question of why you insisited on your 'original' Swansea username of Roath Magic being reinstated so that you would stop 'pretending' to be a Cardiff fan if you originally had a Swansea username that was not Roath magic?

My Swansea usernames had about 4 posts each, Roath Magic was my name for years. Why would I want to change it?

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:08 - Feb 13 with 930 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:03 - Feb 13 by dgt73

Yes there were adverse effects as you kept on getting banned.

That was an adverse effect of not pretending... Rather than pretending, keep up.

Now then, can you explain to us why you are not paying the charity bet please?

The proof...

Pre-edited

[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 22:10]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:09 - Feb 13 with 924 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:03 - Feb 13 by BobJack

I knew a few were obsessed with you, didn't realise how many and to what extent.

There, brief and to the point.

Let them get back to hounding you. All the best.

Oh they are rife arent they. And there was a poster not so long ago suggesting I was flattering myself by suggesting it was the case.

There are ones coming out of the woodwork with complete irrational behaviour too, they are the less vocal obsessives. See NJ for details.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:11 - Feb 13 with 901 viewsPhil_S

Its mundane enough having this cr*p on here - any chance you could consider stopping posting the same pointless graphic in every post please?
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:13 - Feb 13 with 895 viewsmorningstar

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:07 - Feb 13 by Parlay

My Swansea usernames had about 4 posts each, Roath Magic was my name for years. Why would I want to change it?

So why were your 'Swansea names with 4 posts each banned'? I will say it's not like Annis or Carl unless you were abusive, which doesn't seem like you?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:15 - Feb 13 with 885 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:13 - Feb 13 by morningstar

So why were your 'Swansea names with 4 posts each banned'? I will say it's not like Annis or Carl unless you were abusive, which doesn't seem like you?

He's not abusive is he he's just trolling,he did it over there and he does it here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:16 - Feb 13 with 883 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:13 - Feb 13 by morningstar

It doesn't sound like Annis to ban Swansea accounts? Really?

I cant remember the reason. If you find canton magics first post then it will be something along those lines.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:16 - Feb 13 with 879 viewsPozuelosSideys

FFS.. I wish people would stop having a pop at the poster and answer the post instead. Theres some valid points and a lot of good threads get ruined with this petty shite.

Cant we just have a Parlay thread, and then we can get on talking about football, instead of watching a bunch of middle aged men bitching liek 5 yr old schollgirls. Sad as fhuck.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:17 - Feb 13 with 878 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:15 - Feb 13 by Darran

He's not abusive is he he's just trolling,he did it over there and he does it here.

Do you know that trolling is posting something shocking to provoke an emotional reaction? Not just someone you dont like?

Show me 10 posts where i have trolled and I will show you 100 of yours.

Deal?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 22:17]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:19 - Feb 13 with 866 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:11 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Its mundane enough having this cr*p on here - any chance you could consider stopping posting the same pointless graphic in every post please?

Just don't read it id suggest.

If i feel something needs to be posted then ill post it, whenever i address DGT then i feel the graphic is needed. If you are looking for superb debate then im afraid this thread isn't going to be it judging from the participants.

Give it a wide berth.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 22:20]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:22 - Feb 13 with 851 viewsNeathJack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 21:56 - Feb 13 by NeathJack

Agenda boy? Jesus are we back in school or something?

Of course you were pretending to be a Cardiff fan. You were doing so by blatantly lying about the fact you were not a Swans fan.

Adverse consequences has absolutely nothing to do with it.

You know it, I know it and anyone who has had the misfortune to read this thread knows it.

Strange how this post wasn't replied to.

Then again.
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:24 - Feb 13 with 843 viewsPhil_S

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:19 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Just don't read it id suggest.

If i feel something needs to be posted then ill post it, whenever i address DGT then i feel the graphic is needed. If you are looking for superb debate then im afraid this thread isn't going to be it judging from the participants.

Give it a wide berth.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 22:20]

And if I feel like something needs deleting then I'll delete it. Argument works both ways

So let me say it again if you would refrain from posting the graphic it would be appreciated
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:26 - Feb 13 with 824 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:24 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

And if I feel like something needs deleting then I'll delete it. Argument works both ways

So let me say it again if you would refrain from posting the graphic it would be appreciated

Why does it bother you?

Has Darren had a word with you? Ive had a PM suggesting so.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:28 - Feb 13 with 807 viewsPhil_S

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:26 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Why does it bother you?

Laughable
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:29 - Feb 13 with 795 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:28 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Laughable

What is?

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:30 - Feb 13 with 790 viewsmorningstar

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:16 - Feb 13 by Parlay

It doesn't sound like Annis to ban Swansea accounts? Really?

I cant remember the reason. If you find canton magics first post then it will be something along those lines.

Not the way you operate no. So no need to roll about laughing?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:31 - Feb 13 with 782 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:22 - Feb 13 by NeathJack

Strange how this post wasn't replied to.

Then again.

Nothing strange about it. Just didn't see it.

What is new that you have said there?

I have already given you a multitude of sources telling you the differences and pretending to be a Cardiff fan to not get sensible posts deleted comes under pretence. Simple as that.

By all means you can change that to suit if you wish.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:32 - Feb 13 with 780 viewsDarran

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 22:26 - Feb 13 by Parlay

Why does it bother you?

I think BobJack wants to bum you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024