Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? 10:08 - Feb 13 with 39363 viewsParlay

For me, we have simply been dining out on our first 3 games all season, which tricked a lot of people into thinking we are actually playing well.

Some startling facts....

We got MORE than 25% of our season points in those first 3 games alone.

In the rest of them we have barely been getting over a point a game - and that was with Bony in the side for the majority of the time.

We will be heavy underdogs in the next 3 of 4 games and I dont see a win coming in any of them.

If this slide isnt addressed soon, we may not have the luxury of hitting the ground running next term and then we are in a whole world of trouble if the performances remain at this level. We will barely hit 38 points.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:24 - Feb 14 with 899 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 15:04 - Feb 14 by Parlay

Hmmm not sure about that one.

Id suggest if you mentally composed my riposte, then you must have known that id make what you would say redundant.

I have said for weeks that I was the biggest supporter of Monk and one of the biggest voices behind him on here, in fact probably mentioned it a few times this week.... yet the backbone of your post seemed to be accusing me of having intentions to say "i knew all along". Which doesn't make any sense. You also accused me of wanting an argument... Do you see me arguing? Or just defending myself from unreasonable attacks? I think we both know the answer to that.

I also knew you didn't intend to reply, probably because of that reason. Its why people say such things as "over and out". perch does it too and relieves him of the burden of explaining the post he isn't too sure of himself.

But yes. It is amazing the amount of people that follow me around. I now know how One Direction must feel. Its very flattering but you do wish they would have some variety sometimes.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2015 15:07]

Incorrect

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:25 - Feb 14 with 895 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:24 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

Incorrect

Overruled. Correctness reinstated.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:26 - Feb 14 with 894 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:25 - Feb 14 by Parlay

Overruled. Correctness reinstated.

Incorrect.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:27 - Feb 14 with 893 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:26 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

Incorrect.

Overruled. Correctness once again reinstated.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:27 - Feb 14 with 890 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:27 - Feb 14 by Parlay

Overruled. Correctness once again reinstated.

It's incorrect.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:28 - Feb 14 with 888 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:27 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

It's incorrect.

It's been overruled and the correctness has been reinstated.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:29 - Feb 14 with 885 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:28 - Feb 14 by Parlay

It's been overruled and the correctness has been reinstated.

It's undeniably incorrect.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:29 - Feb 14 with 884 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:29 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

It's undeniably incorrect.

And has also been undeniably overruled, and the correctness has undeniably been reinstated.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:30 - Feb 14 with 882 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:29 - Feb 14 by Parlay

And has also been undeniably overruled, and the correctness has undeniably been reinstated.

It's incorrect.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:31 - Feb 14 with 879 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:30 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

It's incorrect.

Its been overruled and the correctness has been reinstated.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:33 - Feb 14 with 873 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:31 - Feb 14 by Parlay

Its been overruled and the correctness has been reinstated.

It's incorrect and fundamentally flawed.. edit it's incorrectness

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 866 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:33 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

It's incorrect and fundamentally flawed.. edit it's incorrectness

Yes, so you have said. However that view has been overruled and the correctness has been reinstated, fundamentally and practically.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 861 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:34 - Feb 14 by Parlay

Yes, so you have said. However that view has been overruled and the correctness has been reinstated, fundamentally and practically.

Practically? Expand.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:41 - Feb 14 with 853 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:36 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

Practically? Expand.

Of course. I will go into detail for you.

Do you know what a synonym is? If not, its an equivalent. you can find many synonyms under a word you question in such places as the dictionary or thesaurus.

Anyway, a synonym of practically is matter of fact-ly. So it is basically suggesting that the correctness has been re-instated as matter of fact.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:43 - Feb 14 with 848 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:41 - Feb 14 by Parlay

Of course. I will go into detail for you.

Do you know what a synonym is? If not, its an equivalent. you can find many synonyms under a word you question in such places as the dictionary or thesaurus.

Anyway, a synonym of practically is matter of fact-ly. So it is basically suggesting that the correctness has been re-instated as matter of fact.

Hahaha I was correct.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:45 - Feb 14 with 844 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:43 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

Hahaha I was correct.

About what? I don't think you have been correct in your time on this forum let alone this thread. But if you mean you were correct by saying "incorrect" to an obviously correct statement then I'm afraid that has already been addresses and the comment overruled.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:46 - Feb 14 with 841 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:45 - Feb 14 by Parlay

About what? I don't think you have been correct in your time on this forum let alone this thread. But if you mean you were correct by saying "incorrect" to an obviously correct statement then I'm afraid that has already been addresses and the comment overruled.

Addresses.. slipping Parlay.. slipping.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 836 viewsskippyjack

Parlay how can you f*ck up in an argument where I've said incorrect.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:49 - Feb 14 with 833 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:46 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

Addresses.. slipping Parlay.. slipping.

Slipping? Nonsense.

I am always prone to a typing error or two. It makes the passage authentic. As long as the message is correct then thats all good. Unluckily for you I'm wholly correct in that respect.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:49 - Feb 14 with 829 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:47 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

Parlay how can you f*ck up in an argument where I've said incorrect.

If that is a question then it needs a question mark.

Pressing the button next to the "d" by mistake is not a f*ck up in an argument, it is an inevitability of typing fast. Im not arguing anyway, just correcting someone being very silly in their fundamentals.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2015 20:51]

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:49 - Feb 14 with 829 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:49 - Feb 14 by Parlay

Slipping? Nonsense.

I am always prone to a typing error or two. It makes the passage authentic. As long as the message is correct then thats all good. Unluckily for you I'm wholly correct in that respect.

Go to bed you wolly.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:52 - Feb 14 with 821 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:49 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

Go to bed you wolly.

Wally*

try again.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:55 - Feb 14 with 812 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:52 - Feb 14 by Parlay

Wally*

try again.

.. go to bed.

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 807 viewsParlay

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:55 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

.. go to bed.

And let you off the hook? don't be so daft.. Or don't continue to be so daft more accurately.

Forum celebrity

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 806 viewsskippyjack

Has our start hoodwinked a lot of people? on 20:57 - Feb 14 by Parlay

And let you off the hook? don't be so daft.. Or don't continue to be so daft more accurately.

I'm not being daft..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024