Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hornets on Sunday 19:31 - Feb 24 with 282521 viewsEllDale

They’re tweeting that their “matchday operations” are being restricted for the home game against Barrow on Sunday for reasons that they don’t want to divulge at the moment.
The bottom line is that the crowd capacity is limited to 920 and there will be no cash admissions on the day.
Wonder what that’s all about?
Hornets on Sunday on 13:09 - Sep 9 with 3712 viewspioneer

Hornets on Sunday on 07:50 - Sep 9 by RAFCBLUE

With all UK Sport looking very likely to be postponed this weekend as a mark of respect to the death of the Queen, a rearranged date for the Hornets game on Sunday now looks inevitable.

Playoffs usually have fixed final dates so it could even need to be a midweek fixture to keep to the RFL's timetable.

Cant see Rangi fancying playing midweek . . . I can feel another injury/illness coming on.

I now await the threatening tweet
Hornets on Sunday on 13:19 - Sep 9 with 3681 viewsRAFCBLUE

Hornets on Sunday on 13:09 - Sep 9 by pioneer

Cant see Rangi fancying playing midweek . . . I can feel another injury/illness coming on.

I now await the threatening tweet

https://www.rugby-league.com/article/60887/rugby-league-to-pay-respect

RFL said here last night they have a meeting on Friday morning to decide.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Hornets on Sunday on 13:34 - Sep 9 with 3636 viewsEllDale

Ah, the enigma that is Rangi Chase.
Acquaintances of mine who know the bloke say that he's the nicest chap in the world when he's in the right mood.
However, he has such a long list of misdemeanours when he's in the wrong mood that it's a surprise that anyone takes a punt on him. Can't see him being at Hornets next season or anywhere else come to think of it, especially after he recently Tweeted how much he owed Matt Calland.
His transgressions, all documented, include a serious assault on his wife, a couple of suspensions for testing positive for social drugs, time out of the game after an addiction to prescription drugs, getting into trouble for assaulting an opposing player whilst playing for the Castleford disabled team (!) and being arrested for fighting in the crowd at a match between Featherstone and Halifax.
At one stage I believe that the Castleford Pubwatch banned him from every pub in the town so he built his own bar in the shed at home long before this became fashionable.
Hornets on Sunday on 13:54 - Sep 9 with 3581 viewshammerdale

Hornets on Sunday on 13:34 - Sep 9 by EllDale

Acquaintances of mine who know the bloke say that he's the nicest chap in the world when he's in the right mood.
However, he has such a long list of misdemeanours when he's in the wrong mood that it's a surprise that anyone takes a punt on him. Can't see him being at Hornets next season or anywhere else come to think of it, especially after he recently Tweeted how much he owed Matt Calland.
His transgressions, all documented, include a serious assault on his wife, a couple of suspensions for testing positive for social drugs, time out of the game after an addiction to prescription drugs, getting into trouble for assaulting an opposing player whilst playing for the Castleford disabled team (!) and being arrested for fighting in the crowd at a match between Featherstone and Halifax.
At one stage I believe that the Castleford Pubwatch banned him from every pub in the town so he built his own bar in the shed at home long before this became fashionable.

Apart from those.......
Hornets on Sunday on 14:08 - Sep 9 with 3527 viewsEllDale

The RFL have announced that all professional matches will take place as scheduled this weekend.
Hornets on Sunday on 14:15 - Sep 9 with 3512 viewskel

Hornets on Sunday on 14:08 - Sep 9 by EllDale

The RFL have announced that all professional matches will take place as scheduled this weekend.

Can just imagine BIG Doug’s rage if it was the other way round.
Hornets on Sunday on 14:48 - Sep 9 with 3467 viewsBrierls

Hornets on Sunday on 14:08 - Sep 9 by EllDale

Good luck to Hornets on Sunday! Hornets fans can be thankful that their sport's governing body aren't a bunch of out of touch goons.
Hornets on Sunday on 14:55 - Sep 9 with 3447 viewsHullDale

Hornets on Sunday on 13:34 - Sep 9 by EllDale

Rumours around the town that Mrs Chase kicked Rangi out of the family home last Saturday evening, which is why he didn't play on the Sunday.

He doesn't seem in a good place, & I hope the rugby club are offering him all the support he needs.
Login to get fewer ads

Hornets on Sunday on 16:19 - Sep 9 with 3322 viewsnordenblue

Hornets on Sunday on 14:55 - Sep 9 by HullDale

Rumours around the town that Mrs Chase kicked Rangi out of the family home last Saturday evening, which is why he didn't play on the Sunday.

He doesn't seem in a good place, & I hope the rugby club are offering him all the support he needs.

Seems his trip down the drugs route appears to be blamed on anytime he has a blip in the road, and pretty continuous following him around everywhere he's played....also been banned at Hornets too for drugs

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/exclusive-ex-castleford-tigers-and-salford-star-r
Hornets on Sunday on 16:48 - Sep 9 with 3285 viewskel

Hornets on Sunday on 14:55 - Sep 9 by HullDale

A customer of mine is the father of a Hornets player and it’s alleged he went out on a bender on Saturday night hence him getting booted out. Apparently the other players weren’t happy at all that he was on the lash when they could only name 14 players the day after.

Still, at least the rugger lot know how to behave.
Hornets on Sunday on 17:38 - Sep 9 with 3210 viewsnordenblue

Hornets on Sunday on 16:48 - Sep 9 by kel

A customer of mine is the father of a Hornets player and it’s alleged he went out on a bender on Saturday night hence him getting booted out. Apparently the other players weren’t happy at all that he was on the lash when they could only name 14 players the day after.

Hes an absolute tool,very high opinion of himself and blames lifes struggles for he's clear obsession for drugs and drink and just does exactly what he likes when he likes clearly
[Post edited 9 Sep 2022 19:26]
Hornets on Sunday on 20:12 - Sep 9 with 3068 viewsEllDale

So, Hornets, having fought for the the use of the full Main Stand, are now appealing for youngsters to enjoy free admission on Sunday if accompanied by an adult.
I thought the battle for greater capacity would have been to accommodate more paying spectators?
Instead I’m beginning to think that it’s a stunt to get over a thousand in and then say, “see how many more spectators we get with fewer restrictions on capacity!”
Hornets on Sunday on 22:10 - Sep 9 with 2922 viewsSandyman

Hornets on Sunday on 16:48 - Sep 9 by kel

"Rugby League fans know how to behave" © Big Doug NOT behaving properly at the Catalan Dragons / Leeds Rhinos game. "Disgusting" according to Radio Leeds.
Hornets on Sunday on 22:12 - Sep 9 with 2921 viewsR17ALE

Hornets on Sunday on 20:12 - Sep 9 by EllDale

So, Hornets, having fought for the the use of the full Main Stand, are now appealing for youngsters to enjoy free admission on Sunday if accompanied by an adult.
I thought the battle for greater capacity would have been to accommodate more paying spectators?
Instead I’m beginning to think that it’s a stunt to get over a thousand in and then say, “see how many more spectators we get with fewer restrictions on capacity!”

I have previously stated to the chagrin of other contributors that Hornets people are a word that begins with a T.

It's a 5 letter word!

Recent developments convince me I'm right.

I suspect future history will judge me to be correct.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Hornets on Sunday on 23:40 - Sep 9 with 2803 viewsTVOS1907

Hornets on Sunday on 22:12 - Sep 9 by R17ALE

I have previously stated to the chagrin of other contributors that Hornets people are a word that begins with a T.

It's a 5 letter word!

Thick?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hornets on Sunday on 04:01 - Sep 10 with 2721 viewshammerdale

Hornets on Sunday on 22:12 - Sep 9 by R17ALE

It's a 5 letter word!

Thanks for that, I wonder what adjective I am watching Rochdale, or any other Sporting game.
Hornets on Sunday on 11:04 - Sep 11 with 2323 viewsblackdogblue

Todays probably the only time I will ever say this statement…

Come on Oldham 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Hornets on Sunday on 11:55 - Sep 11 with 2264 viewshammerdale

Hornets on Sunday on 11:04 - Sep 11 by blackdogblue

Todays probably the only time I will ever say this statement…

Come on Oldham 😀

Well done pal ... glad I wont be saying come on Orient on Tuesday
Hornets on Sunday on 12:05 - Sep 11 with 2255 viewsSandyman

Hornets on Sunday on 11:55 - Sep 11 by hammerdale

Well done pal ... glad I wont be saying come on Orient on Tuesday

A number of Hornets fans will.
Hornets on Sunday on 13:05 - Sep 11 with 2165 viewsblackdogblue

Hornets on Sunday on 12:05 - Sep 11 by Sandyman

A number of Hornets fans will.

Hopefully they will have other things to worry about after today 🤞🤞🤞

Hornets on Sunday on 15:58 - Sep 11 with 1969 viewshammerdale

Hornets on Sunday on 13:05 - Sep 11 by blackdogblue

Hopefully they will have other things to worry about after today 🤞🤞🤞

Unfortunately not, never mind you can cheer for North Wales or Doncaster next week, at least its widening your club support 🤣
Hornets on Sunday on 16:23 - Sep 11 with 1896 viewsblackdogblue

Hornets on Sunday on 15:58 - Sep 11 by hammerdale

Unfortunately not, never mind you can cheer for North Wales or Doncaster next week, at least its widening your club support 🤣

Meh…

Postponing the inevitable… looking like Doncaster tbh 😀

Hornets on Sunday on 16:39 - Sep 11 with 1865 viewskel

I’d pop onto Twitter to congratulate them but they’ve blocked me for asking why Mazey begged for extra seats then gave free tickets away. Lovely.
Hornets on Sunday on 17:52 - Sep 11 with 1740 viewshammerdale

Hornets on Sunday on 16:23 - Sep 11 by blackdogblue

Meh…

Postponing the inevitable… looking like Doncaster tbh 😀

They play North Wales...its barmy set up, haven't got a clue after that.😊
Hornets on Sunday on 19:47 - Sep 11 with 1553 viewsEllDale

Confirmed by the RFL as scheduled for next Saturday with a 5.30pm kickoff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024