Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter deserves all the stick in the world 17:06 - Dec 29 with 30771 views_

Once again, absolutely shocking team selection.

A one man wrecking ball.

Potter SORT IT OUT.....!!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:24 - Dec 29 with 1440 viewsDrGonzo

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:03 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

The facking league table will turn against Potter before long!!!!!

Your agenda has been pretty obvious for a while. Do you wish for him to fail?
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:34 - Dec 29 with 1412 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:24 - Dec 29 by DrGonzo

Your agenda has been pretty obvious for a while. Do you wish for him to fail?

Wish?????

He is failing you dozy daisy!!!!!
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:40 - Dec 29 with 1386 viewsDrGonzo

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:34 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Wish?????

Is he? What was he remit at the start of the season?
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:40 - Dec 29 with 1384 viewsTailGunner

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 22:24 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

With a win today and at Rotherham we'd be 7/8th, right in contention for the playoff spots, where I think we should be. A few less dodgy starting lineups earlier in the season (and Joe Allen's goal ruled out) and who knows?

Potter took the blame for today, not sure why you feel differently to be honest.

I agreed with Potter - the blame was his for the first half read it back.
Perhaps you now understand vhow weak our squad actually is.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:40 - Dec 29 with 1384 viewsNeathJack

Wish?????

Were mid table with a squad decimated in the summer leaving the manager with a number of journeymen has beens, a few wage drainers who are incapable of playing 90 mins (some even 45 mins) and a bunch of kids with potential.

We're exactly where we should be.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:43 - Dec 29 with 1379 viewsTailGunner

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:13 - Dec 29 by Darran

Some people can’t.

Exactly.

Watch them like hawks.
Dangerous agendas.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:44 - Dec 29 with 1371 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:40 - Dec 29 by DrGonzo

Is he? What was he remit at the start of the season?

To lose games on the trot
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:45 - Dec 29 with 1363 viewsexiledclaseboy

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:40 - Dec 29 by NeathJack

Were mid table with a squad decimated in the summer leaving the manager with a number of journeymen has beens, a few wage drainers who are incapable of playing 90 mins (some even 45 mins) and a bunch of kids with potential.

We're exactly where we should be.

And exactly where I expected us to be. The frustrating thing is we could be better off.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:46 - Dec 29 with 1354 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:40 - Dec 29 by TailGunner

I agreed with Potter - the blame was his for the first half read it back.
Perhaps you now understand vhow weak our squad actually is.

How is our squad weak? Once Potter put a sensible side out we played well and recovered a point. We had a strong bench even with two regulars rested:

Substitutes
1Nordfeldt
2Bony
7Montero
19McKay
22Rodon
26Naughton
28Byers

The problem was the starting lineup and system, as Potter admitted and corrected at half time.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:47 - Dec 29 with 1352 viewsdobjack2

Wish?????

How is he failing?

Did you expect the squad we had at the end of the transfer window to be running away with the league or being real contenders? If you did you have unrealistic expectations of both the league and the consequences of the cuts to the playing staff.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:48 - Dec 29 with 1346 viewsdickythorpe

And that's what is killing me ECB, WE ARE BEING TOO SOFT ON WIZARD AND MEATBALL.
FECK THE YANKS AND HUW FOR NOW, THE PLAYERS ARE NOT LISTENING
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:49 - Dec 29 with 1325 viewsJackfath

Wizard and Meatball.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:50 - Dec 29 with 1328 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:48 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

And that's what is killing me ECB, WE ARE BEING TOO SOFT ON WIZARD AND MEATBALL.

Lifey, he's using capitals. Maybe you're right !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:51 - Dec 29 with 1311 viewsZaxx

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:46 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

How is our squad weak? Once Potter put a sensible side out we played well and recovered a point. We had a strong bench even with two regulars rested:

Substitutes
1Nordfeldt
2Bony
7Montero
19McKay
22Rodon
26Naughton
28Byers

The problem was the starting lineup and system, as Potter admitted and corrected at half time.

How is our squad weak?

Apart from a LB.a striker and a ball winner in MF....

Duh!
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:51 - Dec 29 with 1310 viewsNeathJack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:45 - Dec 29 by exiledclaseboy

And exactly where I expected us to be. The frustrating thing is we could be better off.

Aye.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:52 - Dec 29 with 1305 viewsDrGonzo

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:48 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Hold on I thought it was all Potter's fault? Have you changed your mind?
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:53 - Dec 29 with 1292 views34dfgdf54

Substitutes
1Nordfeldt
2Bony
7Montero
19McKay
22Rodon
26Naughton
28Byers

Two average goalkeepers
One senior centre half
One senior midfielder, who is out of contract and out of form
22 year old relied on up front too heavily. Don’t say Bony, we all know the score
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:53 - Dec 29 with 1292 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:52 - Dec 29 by DrGonzo

Hold on I thought it was all Potter's fault? Have you changed your mind?

You never were the favourite of the muppets, but I liked you.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:56 - Dec 29 with 1274 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:51 - Dec 29 by Zaxx

How is our squad weak?

Apart from a LB.a striker and a ball winner in MF....

Duh!

Every team in the league has holes in their squad. If that's what it takes to be considered weak then Leeds are weak, too. This isn't the Premier League.

McBurnie is a decent striker at this level (going by his record if nothing else). Naughton played left back in the Premier League (as did Declan John lol). These aren't major issues in a prospective top half/playoff contention team.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:57 - Dec 29 with 1270 viewsDrGonzo

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:53 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

You never were the favourite of the muppets, but I liked you.

I've just seen your other threads so I think I'll call it a day my friend.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:57 - Dec 29 with 1271 viewsdobjack2

Substitutes
1Nordfeldt
2Bony
7Montero
19McKay
22Rodon
26Naughton
28Byers

I disagree- the problem was he tried something before the players were able to implement it.

That doesn’t mean the system was wrong or the line up was wrong but that the timing for implementation certainly was.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 00:02 - Dec 30 with 1249 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 23:57 - Dec 29 by dobjack2

I disagree- the problem was he tried something before the players were able to implement it.

That doesn’t mean the system was wrong or the line up was wrong but that the timing for implementation certainly was.

Cian Harries at left back is definitely wrong. He played there a few times for Coventry in League One but he's slow for a centre half and can't get up and down or defend wide areas like a fullback needs to.

Routledge as a right back just needs some more training as well? Don't see it myself.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 00:06 - Dec 30 with 1226 viewsWarwickHunt

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 00:02 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

Cian Harries at left back is definitely wrong. He played there a few times for Coventry in League One but he's slow for a centre half and can't get up and down or defend wide areas like a fullback needs to.

Routledge as a right back just needs some more training as well? Don't see it myself.

Innit - give him a hacksaw and a chisel and he could be a brain surgeon in a couple of weeks.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 00:14 - Dec 30 with 1204 viewsdobjack2

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 00:02 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

I couldn’t see the point of Cian playing left back without coming to the following conclusions:

Grimes is needed in midfield

John was a poor signing

What alternatives are there? Harries? Switching naughton?

After today it is clear cian is not an option.

Routledge at full back I agree needs a lot more work on the training pitch. Whether it works time will tell.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 00:29 - Dec 30 with 1171 viewsvalleyboy

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 22:25 - Dec 29 by TailGunner

Nearly there Haydn. Nearly full swing to turning against the manager you backed days ago. .I laugh.

Remember when you thought that Martinez job should have gone to Russell Slade?

Remember when you thought we should have signed Willie Boland instead of Pratley??

The old SCFC site.

Always been a clueless tart

Must have got you wound up to night

And what about this one then

Asoro will be an excellent signing for the Swans

Was he anywhere near the squad yoday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024