Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Mclean 00:15 - Nov 8 with 38187 viewsScotia

This guy is a disgrace. Perhaps he should play in the league of Ireland if his feelings are that strong.
I would not want anyone with this stance playing for the swans, ever.
James Mclean (n/t) on 21:37 - Nov 8 with 1954 viewsmax936

James Mclean on 21:32 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

It was Rudolf Hess kept in Spandau. Easy enough mistake, I suppose.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 21:47]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

James Mclean on 21:39 - Nov 8 with 1949 viewsmax936

James Mclean on 21:32 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

It was Rudolf Hess kept in Spandau. Easy enough mistake, I suppose.

Oh aye

And to think that I used to like you

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

James Mclean on 21:46 - Nov 8 with 1929 viewsChief

James Mclean on 21:37 - Nov 8 by trampie

Its called the kingdom of Deheubarth is it not ?

ye t certainly was. visit the Towy valley to see some of the main castles of kings of Deheubarth. very beautiful and interesting part of the world

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

James Mclean on 21:51 - Nov 8 with 1918 viewsFrank_Lazarus

James Mclean on 00:45 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

What about wearing a poppy as a mark of respect for the 756 Londonderry men inscribed on The Diamond memorial, both Protestant AND Catholic, who gave their lives in the Great War you stupid, ignorant fenian bastard?

Terrific bigotry.

Well done.
James Mclean on 21:55 - Nov 8 with 1912 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 21:36 - Nov 8 by Chief

indeed. as you obviously know your history Lohengrin, what is your take on his mysterious journey to Scotland during the war? he parachuted in didn't he? always baffled me. did he defect? did he go behind hitlers back to try and make peace? or was he simply a nutcase?

He was clearly unbalanced, though I believe utterly sincere in his desire to see the war with The British Empire brought to a swift and amicable conclusion. Did he go behind Hitler's back? There are a few schools of thought there but my best guess is that Hitler whilst perhaps not being privy to the flight beforehand had made it quite plain, both in public and private, that he wanted an end to hostilities with ourselves. The scheme does carry the whiff of plausible deniability about it; a case of the right hand not letting the left know what it was up to.

Hess while still nominally the Deputy Leader of Germany had effectively been sidelined since the outbreak of war and would have restored his position and enhanced his reputation a thousand fold has he been able to pull off the coup of a negotiated settlement.

The big hovering question mark is regarding the existence of a peace party here in 1941. Was it real? Of whom did it comprise?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

James Mclean on 21:57 - Nov 8 with 1905 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 21:51 - Nov 8 by Frank_Lazarus

Terrific bigotry.

Well done.

Where? I used the word fenian to denote violent republicanism. I went out of my way to highlight the sacrifice of Catholic Ulstermen. You show me where lies bigotry in that statement.

James Mclean on 21:57 - Nov 8 with 1901 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 21:39 - Nov 8 by max936

Oh aye

And to think that I used to like you

James Mclean on 22:02 - Nov 8 with 1877 viewsChief

James Mclean on 21:55 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

He was clearly unbalanced, though I believe utterly sincere in his desire to see the war with The British Empire brought to a swift and amicable conclusion. Did he go behind Hitler's back? There are a few schools of thought there but my best guess is that Hitler whilst perhaps not being privy to the flight beforehand had made it quite plain, both in public and private, that he wanted an end to hostilities with ourselves. The scheme does carry the whiff of plausible deniability about it; a case of the right hand not letting the left know what it was up to.

Hess while still nominally the Deputy Leader of Germany had effectively been sidelined since the outbreak of war and would have restored his position and enhanced his reputation a thousand fold has he been able to pull off the coup of a negotiated settlement.

The big hovering question mark is regarding the existence of a peace party here in 1941. Was it real? Of whom did it comprise?

yea interesting stuff. well we know Hitler actually regarded the british in high regard, only 2nd to the aaryan race and didn't really want to engage the british.

what some may not know is that Hess was loosely imprisoned after his trip to Scotland in a manor house in Gwent during the war. he regularly dined with the local aristocracy and was allowed on walks around the east wales countryside.

Login to get fewer ads

James Mclean on 22:05 - Nov 8 with 1872 viewsFrank_Lazarus

James Mclean on 21:57 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

Where? I used the word fenian to denote violent republicanism. I went out of my way to highlight the sacrifice of Catholic Ulstermen. You show me where lies bigotry in that statement.

Of course, your usage was purely to highlight the violent republicanism

Which justified you tagging the word bastard onto your entirely justified use of the word 'fenian'. It was all right there. Amazed I couldn't see it.
James Mclean on 22:06 - Nov 8 with 1870 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 22:02 - Nov 8 by Chief

yea interesting stuff. well we know Hitler actually regarded the british in high regard, only 2nd to the aaryan race and didn't really want to engage the british.

what some may not know is that Hess was loosely imprisoned after his trip to Scotland in a manor house in Gwent during the war. he regularly dined with the local aristocracy and was allowed on walks around the east wales countryside.

The White Castle in Llantilio Crossenny was his regular exercise area.

There are literally shelves of books speculating on Hess's flight. Fascinating stuff varying from official reports to wild conspiracy.

The likes of you and I will never get to know the truth.

James Mclean on 22:07 - Nov 8 with 1878 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 22:05 - Nov 8 by Frank_Lazarus

Of course, your usage was purely to highlight the violent republicanism

Which justified you tagging the word bastard onto your entirely justified use of the word 'fenian'. It was all right there. Amazed I couldn't see it.

It does rather appear you see what you want to.

James Mclean on 22:08 - Nov 8 with 1877 viewsChief

James Mclean on 22:06 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

The White Castle in Llantilio Crossenny was his regular exercise area.

There are literally shelves of books speculating on Hess's flight. Fascinating stuff varying from official reports to wild conspiracy.

The likes of you and I will never get to know the truth.

yeah i was going to mention white castle

indeed its up there with the Lucan

James Mclean on 22:09 - Nov 8 with 1869 viewsKilkennyjack

nelson mandela was a great man and a genuine hero. If you prefer the side of thatcher and the white apartheid regime then thankfully you are in a very very small minority. Its great that the countries of the modern world acknowledged mandela as a hero before his death - and very proud of our clwb to do the same.

Beware of the Risen People

James Mclean on 22:11 - Nov 8 with 1863 viewsFrank_Lazarus

James Mclean on 22:07 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

It does rather appear you see what you want to.

I didn't see the words 'fenian bastard' written, then?

Just as well for you that others don't or you'll be explaining your higher moral agenda to someone else.
James Mclean on 22:12 - Nov 8 with 1858 viewsDr_Winston

Mandela was a terrorist. There's no serious doubt about that.

He was however a terrorist who grew beyond the mindless hate typical of the type and became a forgiving and uniting influence on a nation and for that he should be respected.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

James Mclean on 22:15 - Nov 8 with 1844 viewsChief

was Owain Glyndwr a terrorist???????

James Mclean on 22:24 - Nov 8 with 1823 viewsKilkennyjack

Like the black american civil rights struggle, somethings are so wrong that action is a duty. Mandela has to be seen in that context. Without the oppression of racist apartheid, then mandela would have had a very different life. The greatest man of our lifetime.

Beware of the Risen People

James Mclean on 22:31 - Nov 8 with 1810 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 22:24 - Nov 8 by Kilkennyjack

Like the black american civil rights struggle, somethings are so wrong that action is a duty. Mandela has to be seen in that context. Without the oppression of racist apartheid, then mandela would have had a very different life. The greatest man of our lifetime.

His wife was lovely too. Nice lady.

James Mclean on 22:40 - Nov 8 with 1778 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 21:55 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

Hess IMO came to make peace with the British, after all Hitler never wanted war with the British, he regarded the British as a great race.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

James Mclean on 22:42 - Nov 8 with 1771 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 22:02 - Nov 8 by Chief

Hitler regarded the British as part of the Aryan family.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

James Mclean on 22:47 - Nov 8 with 1759 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 22:11 - Nov 8 by Frank_Lazarus

I didn't see the words 'fenian bastard' written, then?

Just as well for you that others don't or you'll be explaining your higher moral agenda to someone else.

I'm not going to be stalked by Paul Bettany am I?

James Mclean on 22:49 - Nov 8 with 1752 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 22:42 - Nov 8 by dgt73

Hitler regarded the British as part of the Aryan family.

He wasn't all there, mind.

James Mclean on 22:51 - Nov 8 with 1750 viewsepaul

I guess Mandela initially was fighting for what he believed in, however you look at it he turned his back on violence as a way to resolve things and believed the way ahead was to resolve things in a peaceful manner, one of the greatest persons to have ever lived

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

James Mclean on 22:56 - Nov 8 with 1741 viewsFrank_Lazarus

James Mclean on 22:47 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

I'm not going to be stalked by Paul Bettany am I?

I'm not sure he knows your mum's address.
James Mclean on 22:58 - Nov 8 with 1732 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 22:56 - Nov 8 by Frank_Lazarus

I'm not sure he knows your mum's address.

How do you know my old girl isn't a key player in Opus Dei? She's certainly got the temperament for it.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024