Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Mclean 00:15 - Nov 8 with 38132 viewsScotia

This guy is a disgrace. Perhaps he should play in the league of Ireland if his feelings are that strong.
I would not want anyone with this stance playing for the swans, ever.
James Mclean on 18:51 - Nov 8 with 2228 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 18:40 - Nov 8 by dgt73

Most people in ulster regard themselves as British. Fact.

Not sure thats technically correct, 3 counties are in the South arent they ?

Northern Irelands birth rate means the left footers will be in the majority in a relatively short time.

Do you want those paddies as part of our country then ???

All the drain on our resources, all those soldiers of ours killed, you dont want the paddies part of our country do you ???

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

James Mclean on 18:55 - Nov 8 with 2217 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 18:51 - Nov 8 by trampie

Not sure thats technically correct, 3 counties are in the South arent they ?

Northern Irelands birth rate means the left footers will be in the majority in a relatively short time.

Do you want those paddies as part of our country then ???

All the drain on our resources, all those soldiers of ours killed, you dont want the paddies part of our country do you ???

I will always support the loyalist community in ulster and couldn't give a fuk about the rest and I doubt the bankrupt roi could afford the cost of a United Ireland.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

James Mclean on 19:07 - Nov 8 with 2191 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 18:55 - Nov 8 by dgt73

I will always support the loyalist community in ulster and couldn't give a fuk about the rest and I doubt the bankrupt roi could afford the cost of a United Ireland.

The British army were put there during the troubles to protect the Catholic community from the nutters were they not ? and you want those nutters as part of our country .

I think we should look after our own, there are loads of nutters in Northern Ireland on both sides of the divide and I dont want them as part of my country and I dont want our troops risking their lives stuck in the middle trying to keep the peace.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

James Mclean on 19:17 - Nov 8 with 2181 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 19:07 - Nov 8 by trampie

The British army were put there during the troubles to protect the Catholic community from the nutters were they not ? and you want those nutters as part of our country .

I think we should look after our own, there are loads of nutters in Northern Ireland on both sides of the divide and I dont want them as part of my country and I dont want our troops risking their lives stuck in the middle trying to keep the peace.

Stay off the drugs FFS.

James Mclean on 19:23 - Nov 8 with 2167 viewsDr_Winston

I cannot for the life of me understand why people who apparently loathe England and the English to such an extent feel comfortable following a club with a number of English players in a predominantly English league.

Surely they would be happier watching Dafydd Ap Iwain and Ieuan Gogledd play for Llansaintfraidd in the League of Wales? Or do their beliefs not actually go that far?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

James Mclean on 19:26 - Nov 8 with 2161 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 19:17 - Nov 8 by dgt73

Stay off the drugs FFS.

Some people remember people wearing bowler hats and singing God Save the Queen attacking our soldiers.

Why you want the loyalist paramilitaries and the IRA types that make up a section of the Northern Ireland community as part of our country I find crazy.
I want nothing to do with them and wish they were not part of our country.

James Mclean on 20:15 - Nov 8 with 2127 viewsJBT95

A bit different, but I didn't like when we had a minute's applause for Nelson Mandela last year. He was a murderer of innocent people so I did not clap at all. Why we had that at a football match was beyond me.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 20:19]
James Mclean on 20:18 - Nov 8 with 2118 viewsDarran

James Mclean on 20:15 - Nov 8 by JBT95

A bit different, but I didn't like when we had a minute's applause for Nelson Mandela last year. He was a murderer of innocent people so I did not clap at all. Why we had that at a football match was beyond me.

I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

James Mclean on 20:22 - Nov 8 with 2105 viewsBrynmill_Jack

James Mclean on 17:06 - Nov 8 by skippyjack

We are.. trust me we are.. we won't get f*ck all.. but we're on their radar.. Well I'm definitely on their radar.

We need to overthrow the assembly or declare the borders of the new city state of Swansea, either the rivers Neath and Loughor or margam right across to Cardigan .
Are you with me?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

James Mclean on 20:26 - Nov 8 with 2095 viewsdgt73

I agree.

James Mclean on 20:28 - Nov 8 with 2090 viewsskippyjack

James Mclean on 20:22 - Nov 8 by Brynmill_Jack

We need to overthrow the assembly or declare the borders of the new city state of Swansea, either the rivers Neath and Loughor or margam right across to Cardigan .
Are you with me?

Or if our local council had foresight.. they'll use its world wide marketing tool for the good of the city.. they need to put their f*cking scotch down.. and envisage an actual vision for the City.. tell you what.. give me a f*cking job..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

James Mclean on 20:32 - Nov 8 with 2082 viewstrampie

The British thought he was a terrorist back in the day, one observation which I have seen from others and not just myself regarding Mandela and his lot and the same in Ireland is somewhere along the line they have gone from being seen as the baddies to be seen as the goodies in some quarters, I make no comment myself but for whatever reason they seem to be perceived differently as time go's on.

James Mclean on 20:46 - Nov 8 with 2065 viewsQuakerJack

Some of the rubbish written on here today has been remarkable.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

James Mclean on 20:53 - Nov 8 with 2054 viewsFlashberryjack

James Mclean on 20:46 - Nov 8 by QuakerJack

So very true, but as the saying goes "one mans rubbish is another mans treasure"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

James Mclean on 20:58 - Nov 8 with 2045 viewsBorojack

James Mclean on 19:23 - Nov 8 by Dr_Winston

I cannot for the life of me understand why people who apparently loathe England and the English to such an extent feel comfortable following a club with a number of English players in a predominantly English league.

Surely they would be happier watching Dafydd Ap Iwain and Ieuan Gogledd play for Llansaintfraidd in the League of Wales? Or do their beliefs not actually go that far?

Is that you Maggie

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

James Mclean on 21:22 - Nov 8 with 2012 viewsmax936

Oh here we go Nelson Mandela was a murderer now was he ffs. A man that was kept on Robin Island Prison for nigh on 30yrs of it for speaking out in support of his supressed people, and a MAN that united South Africa, an incredible Human being.

Show me the evidence that he was murderer.

As Quarter Jack said, there's some crap written on this thread ffs.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 21:59]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

James Mclean on 21:24 - Nov 8 with 2006 viewsDarran

James Mclean on 21:22 - Nov 8 by max936

Oh here we go Nelson Mandela was a murderer now was he ffs. A man that was kept on Robin Island Prison for nigh on 30yrs of it for speaking out in support of his supressed people, and a MAN that united South Africa, an incredible Human being.

Is this a serious post Steve because you need to do a bit of research before you talk bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

James Mclean on 21:24 - Nov 8 with 2006 viewsChief

this is an argument neither side can win. the british army caused atrocities in Ireland and the IRA also committed despicable acts.

you cant physically make Mclean wear a poppy so stop fretting about it

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

James Mclean on 21:29 - Nov 8 with 1997 viewsJBT95

Well Hitler made Germany into a great country in the 1930s. Still doesn't mean he was a nice bloke.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 21:29]
James Mclean on 21:32 - Nov 8 with 1988 viewsLohengrin

It was Rudolf Hess kept in Spandau. Easy enough mistake, I suppose.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

James Mclean on 21:35 - Nov 8 with 1977 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 20:46 - Nov 8 by QuakerJack

'innit just!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

James Mclean on 21:36 - Nov 8 with 1975 viewspencoedjack

Shame he wasn't playing for Peterhead
James Mclean on 21:36 - Nov 8 with 1975 viewsChief

James Mclean on 21:32 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

It was Rudolf Hess kept in Spandau. Easy enough mistake, I suppose.

indeed. as you obviously know your history Lohengrin, what is your take on his mysterious journey to Scotland during the war? he parachuted in didn't he? always baffled me. did he defect? did he go behind hitlers back to try and make peace? or was he simply a nutcase?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

James Mclean on 21:36 - Nov 8 with 1975 viewsymaohyd

James Mclean on 06:46 - Nov 8 by dgt73

He's a c#nt and maybe he should fuk off back to the bogside. He happy to come to the main land to earn his living, but by not wearing a poppy shows great disrespect for this country. Fuking hypocrite.

You're right. He is a hypocrite.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

James Mclean on 21:37 - Nov 8 with 1968 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 20:22 - Nov 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Are you with me?

Its called the kingdom of Deheubarth is it not ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024