Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Mclean 00:15 - Nov 8 with 36468 viewsScotia

This guy is a disgrace. Perhaps he should play in the league of Ireland if his feelings are that strong.
I would not want anyone with this stance playing for the swans, ever.
James Mclean on 17:09 - Nov 8 with 2270 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 15:01 - Nov 8 by ScoobyWho

Attack the man ? He isn't a man he is a terrorist supporting scumbag.
And anyone else who supports him is a cnt as well.

One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorists.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

James Mclean on 17:18 - Nov 8 with 2248 viewslondonlisa2001

James Mclean on 17:09 - Nov 8 by trampie

That remark is idiotic here.

The guy can choose to wear or not wear a poppy - that's fine. But to be honest, his self serving nonsense about why he didn't wear one would have been more believable coming from someone that has not previously posted pictures of himself wearing IRA badges.

And whether or not there was a genuine cause for struggle against the 'British' in Ireland, surely only the most stupid would defend the IRA's campaign of killing innocent people including children in cowardly attacks on shopping centres and so on.

Why don't you take a step back from your over the top nationalism and have a think about what you're actually saying. And stop referring to the British forces as 'English led' all of the time. That is utterly demeaning to the tens of thousands of Welsh people that have served. You are basically accusing them of being patsies.
James Mclean on 17:26 - Nov 8 with 2219 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 17:09 - Nov 8 by trampie

Here's your freedom fighters for you, targetting the children of The Boys' Brigade and Girl Guides. To call them vermin does a disservice to rodents.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

James Mclean on 17:35 - Nov 8 with 2200 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 17:18 - Nov 8 by londonlisa2001

That remark is idiotic here.

The guy can choose to wear or not wear a poppy - that's fine. But to be honest, his self serving nonsense about why he didn't wear one would have been more believable coming from someone that has not previously posted pictures of himself wearing IRA badges.

And whether or not there was a genuine cause for struggle against the 'British' in Ireland, surely only the most stupid would defend the IRA's campaign of killing innocent people including children in cowardly attacks on shopping centres and so on.

Why don't you take a step back from your over the top nationalism and have a think about what you're actually saying. And stop referring to the British forces as 'English led' all of the time. That is utterly demeaning to the tens of thousands of Welsh people that have served. You are basically accusing them of being patsies.

I always wear a poppy Lisa, If Mclean doesnt want to wear one that is up to him, I remember the Bogside massacre it was a national disgrace and he is from that area.

I am from the valleys, next to no Irish or Catholics were I am from but call a spade a spade there should be no issue with him not wanting to wear a poppy If he doesnt want too.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 17:40]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

James Mclean on 17:49 - Nov 8 with 2165 viewsperchrockjack

Also the case while Britain...not England... Was engaged in ww1 and our people getting slaughtered, the Irish were busy engaged in fighting the British..not just English too.

In the second world war, the Irish free state was...supposedly....neutral while we were getting , you guessed it...bombed..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

James Mclean on 17:50 - Nov 8 with 2165 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 17:35 - Nov 8 by trampie

I always wear a poppy Lisa, If Mclean doesnt want to wear one that is up to him, I remember the Bogside massacre it was a national disgrace and he is from that area.

I am from the valleys, next to no Irish or Catholics were I am from but call a spade a spade there should be no issue with him not wanting to wear a poppy If he doesnt want too.

I wonder how you'd feel if your father or mother or brother or sister or child had be blow to bits be an ira bomb.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

James Mclean on 17:53 - Nov 8 with 2153 viewsperchrockjack

In a word, the Irish havecslways seen us ,that's us, as the real enemy.

They don't forget but they are selective.

James Mclean on 17:57 - Nov 8 with 2148 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 17:49 - Nov 8 by perchrockjack

Also the case while Britain...not England... Was engaged in ww1 and our people getting slaughtered, the Irish were busy engaged in fighting the British..not just English too.

In the second world war, the Irish free state was...supposedly....neutral while we were getting , you guessed it...bombed..

What lot of imperialists did they side with was the problem they faced as they saw it, so they choose the neutral route but all the same loads from the Republic fought and died on our side.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 17:59]

Login to get fewer ads

James Mclean on 18:01 - Nov 8 with 2130 viewslondonlisa2001

James Mclean on 17:35 - Nov 8 by trampie

Trampie, I was careful to say that I believe to wear a poppy or not is completely his choice. I wear one, in thanks and memory of members of my family and members of everyone else's families who fought, died or were affected in other ways. I also wear one because it makes a donation to the work of those who help those who have been affected in wars that to be frank, none of us have had very much say in.

My distaste in this particular scenario is over his 'statement' which I believe, given his previous actions, to be disingenuous.

i would also state that I find some of the actions we have taken in the past, or indeed currently take, to be wrong. However, I take exception at the notion that the IRA were in any way freedom fighters. Their cause may have been understandable, their methods were in all ways abhorrent.
James Mclean on 18:05 - Nov 8 with 2116 viewsperchrockjack

What fooking imperialist list.

Loads of working class eels boys fought alongside those from the rest of the uk.

They died together too..

This is what it's about..

You are imo blinded by nationistic cataracts .

You are in a tiny minority this weekend and every weekend come to that

James Mclean on 18:09 - Nov 8 with 2112 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 17:50 - Nov 8 by dgt73

I wonder how you'd feel if your father or mother or brother or sister or child had be blow to bits be an ira bomb.

Did they ever bomb Wales ?

How would you feel If they blew your father, mother, brother, sister or child to bits ?
There again If you was a native Irish person and had your close family killed by the British how would you feel ?, that bloke I told you about earlier all the males in his village were executed including what we would consider as children.

James Mclean on 18:14 - Nov 8 with 2098 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 18:01 - Nov 8 by londonlisa2001

Trampie, I was careful to say that I believe to wear a poppy or not is completely his choice. I wear one, in thanks and memory of members of my family and members of everyone else's families who fought, died or were affected in other ways. I also wear one because it makes a donation to the work of those who help those who have been affected in wars that to be frank, none of us have had very much say in.

My distaste in this particular scenario is over his 'statement' which I believe, given his previous actions, to be disingenuous.

i would also state that I find some of the actions we have taken in the past, or indeed currently take, to be wrong. However, I take exception at the notion that the IRA were in any way freedom fighters. Their cause may have been understandable, their methods were in all ways abhorrent.

Yes i agree.

James Mclean on 18:15 - Nov 8 with 2095 viewsLohengrin

Trampie, tomorrow is all about respecting the memory of those who gave their lives in service to the nation. We'll be unveiling a memorial at The Liberty to honour three of our former players who never returned from France. As you're seemingly incapable of keeping your daft trap shut it's best you stay well, well away.

James Mclean on 18:21 - Nov 8 with 2083 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 18:09 - Nov 8 by trampie

How would you feel If they blew your father, mother, brother, sister or child to bits ?
There again If you was a native Irish person and had your close family killed by the British how would you feel ?, that bloke I told you about earlier all the males in his village were executed including what we would consider as children.

They bombed the U.K the country I'm from and the country I'm proud to call my home. They also killed Welsh soldiers.

James Mclean on 18:25 - Nov 8 with 2077 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 18:21 - Nov 8 by dgt73

They bombed the U.K the country I'm from and the country I'm proud to call my home. They also killed Welsh soldiers.

How would you feel If you was Irish and your family was killed by British soldiers ?

James Mclean on 18:26 - Nov 8 with 2074 viewsDewi1jack

James Mclean on 18:09 - Nov 8 by trampie

What about the Fenian punishment shootings, beatings etc on children?
Or dropping a father/mother on the doorstep/ in the house in front of their kids?
Car bombs taking out whole families, remotely detonated 'cos they're too cowardly to go toe to toe?
Take off your blinkers FFS .
The paddys have probably killed more of their own, than any Brits have.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

James Mclean on 18:27 - Nov 8 with 2074 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 18:25 - Nov 8 by trampie

How would you feel If you was Irish and your family was killed by British soldiers ?

By the grace of god I'm not Irish.

James Mclean on 18:27 - Nov 8 with 2071 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 18:15 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

Trampie, tomorrow is all about respecting the memory of those who gave their lives in service to the nation. We'll be unveiling a memorial at The Liberty to honour three of our former players who never returned from France. As you're seemingly incapable of keeping your daft trap shut it's best you stay well, well away.

Oh i will come down If it doesnt clash with my commitments, what time is it ?, is it 11am ?

James Mclean on 18:31 - Nov 8 with 2057 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 18:26 - Nov 8 by Dewi1jack

What about the Fenian punishment shootings, beatings etc on children?
Or dropping a father/mother on the doorstep/ in the house in front of their kids?
Car bombs taking out whole families, remotely detonated 'cos they're too cowardly to go toe to toe?
Take off your blinkers FFS .
The paddys have probably killed more of their own, than any Brits have.

Didnt the loyalists kill more than the Republicans ?

James Mclean on 18:32 - Nov 8 with 2052 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 18:31 - Nov 8 by trampie

Didnt the loyalists kill more than the Republicans ?

No

James Mclean on 18:34 - Nov 8 with 2014 viewsperchrockjack

There a film doing the rounds.. 71... See it.

Incredible some of our own kin feel more for those who have and or supported people who ve blown our fellow Brits to pieces..

Plenty Welsh boys served in Londonderry..they murderers then.. They re welsh .

James Mclean on 18:37 - Nov 8 with 2012 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 18:27 - Nov 8 by dgt73

By the grace of god I'm not Irish.

Exactly same here, I dont think Northern Ireland should be part of our country, its a basket case, full of nutters, its a drain on our resources and our soldiers should not have been out there in the firing line.

James Mclean on 18:40 - Nov 8 with 1993 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 18:37 - Nov 8 by trampie

Exactly same here, I dont think Northern Ireland should be part of our country, its a basket case, full of nutters, its a drain on our resources and our soldiers should not have been out there in the firing line.

Most people in ulster regard themselves as British. Fact.

James Mclean on 18:43 - Nov 8 with 1987 viewsperchrockjack

But the majority do.

Same as Wales, same as Scotland, so this independence not attractive to all it seems to me.

Ulster men died fighting for our land, that s Wales. Ireland didn't...

James Mclean on 18:45 - Nov 8 with 1981 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 18:25 - Nov 8 by trampie

How would yours feel if you were killed?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024