Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Mclean 00:15 - Nov 8 with 38133 viewsScotia

This guy is a disgrace. Perhaps he should play in the league of Ireland if his feelings are that strong.
I would not want anyone with this stance playing for the swans, ever.
James Mclean on 13:09 - Nov 8 with 2265 viewsmagicdaps10

James Mclean on 13:01 - Nov 8 by jackal

His anti-English principles won't allow him to show respect for the fallen boys, yet they will allow him to go to England to earn lots of English cash.
The words f*cking and hypocrite spring to mind.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you hey!?

Wont give but will certainly take, typical of people coming to our good land................................not everyone is the same, plenty contribute far and beyond but this McClean needs to realise this, if it were not for these men at war then we would not have the life we have today.
Would he have this oppurtunity to earn what he is earning here in his homeland!? Mclean is a pig. Its 90 minutes for gods sake that he has to wear the poppy and he preaches about a peaceful world for his daughter then surely a man in his position can build bridges and help to create peace instead of fuelling hatred to what he believes in.

If he doesnt do it for himself then surely his daughter is born in the England, then do it for her.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

James Mclean on 13:12 - Nov 8 with 2257 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 13:01 - Nov 8 by jackal

His anti-English principles won't allow him to show respect for the fallen boys, yet they will allow him to go to England to earn lots of English cash.
The words f*cking and hypocrite spring to mind.

Spot on.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

James Mclean on 13:15 - Nov 8 with 2245 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 12:27 - Nov 8 by trampie

British ?, what do you mean now by British ?, British is some kind of made up entity, lots in this area are Welsh/Celts, most of the Vikings were invading what is now modern day England and fighting Germanic tribes, one lot of immigrants fighting another lot of immigrants some would say, what's that got to do with a Welsh boyo on a Welsh board ?.

They did have a go at our lot and we fought back and that's it, Romans, Irish tribes, Germanic tribes, Normans, English state they all had a go, it is it what it is, someone has a go you do your best and fight back.

Wales is still here and we still have our national identity the boys are taking on the Aussies this afternoon.

Come on boys its about time we beat them again.

Wtf are you talking about?

James Mclean on 13:15 - Nov 8 with 2244 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 12:29 - Nov 8 by trampie

Taught history by the English State was you butt, oh well never mind, ignorance can be bliss.

You've confused General Trench, a Hanoverian dandy, with King Herod.

Now THAT's funny.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

James Mclean on 13:17 - Nov 8 with 2241 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 13:15 - Nov 8 by dgt73

Wtf are you talking about?

And it's not even mushroom season.

James Mclean on 13:25 - Nov 8 with 2253 viewsQuakerJack

James Mclean on 12:59 - Nov 8 by magicdaps10

Scots had the vote and done the correct thing.

Trouble is with Irish from years gone by to today is that their head is ruled by what is past on to them by their forefathers. Their patriotism out does their judgement on what is right and wrong. This James McClean scenario highlights this.

Im married to a Irish gal and can see their good but all this Republic stuff is definetley one of their few downfalls.

What's right is what the majority want, that's the trouble with the brits, theyt think they know what is right for everyone.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

James Mclean on 13:41 - Nov 8 with 2230 viewsmagicdaps10

Probably would have been a lot more interesting in the day with a secret vote. Back in the day, the vote was not used and violence and war was the answer...................you were either with it or killed.

Nice to see that the vote was a no with the Scots, a celtic lot voting with their head and i tell you if the vote was brought to wales.......i would vote no without hesitation. A country the size of Wales, Scotland and even Ireland voting yes would be suicide.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

James Mclean on 13:50 - Nov 8 with 2214 viewsGreatBritton

I am appalled by some of the jingoistic, bigoted and ignorant comments in this thread. I come to this site to read interesting, informed and occasionally erudite debate about a whole range of issues. I love football and I love it that other football lovers have strong opinions about what really matters, but to dismiss a well researched and humane argument with a "I won't read The Guardian" comment is simply infantile.

I don't read The Daily Mail because it promotes selfishness, narrow mindedness and xenophobia, but that doesn't mean I WON'T read it, especially if I'm led to believe there might be important facts which I have overlooked, or more likely not been allowed to take into consideration because of the way I was taught.

We cannot ignore history. If we don't know who we were we will never know who we are going to be.
Login to get fewer ads

James Mclean on 13:52 - Nov 8 with 2211 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 13:41 - Nov 8 by magicdaps10

Probably would have been a lot more interesting in the day with a secret vote. Back in the day, the vote was not used and violence and war was the answer...................you were either with it or killed.

Nice to see that the vote was a no with the Scots, a celtic lot voting with their head and i tell you if the vote was brought to wales.......i would vote no without hesitation. A country the size of Wales, Scotland and even Ireland voting yes would be suicide.

98% would vote to stay part of the U.K. If there was an independence vote in Wales.

James Mclean on 13:58 - Nov 8 with 2203 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 13:50 - Nov 8 by GreatBritton

I am appalled by some of the jingoistic, bigoted and ignorant comments in this thread. I come to this site to read interesting, informed and occasionally erudite debate about a whole range of issues. I love football and I love it that other football lovers have strong opinions about what really matters, but to dismiss a well researched and humane argument with a "I won't read The Guardian" comment is simply infantile.

I don't read The Daily Mail because it promotes selfishness, narrow mindedness and xenophobia, but that doesn't mean I WON'T read it, especially if I'm led to believe there might be important facts which I have overlooked, or more likely not been allowed to take into consideration because of the way I was taught.

We cannot ignore history. If we don't know who we were we will never know who we are going to be.

I read the Guardian on occasion. I do it for the same reason the young rakes used to buy tickets for the public gallery at Bedlam.

James Mclean on 14:06 - Nov 8 with 2191 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 02:26 - Nov 8 by ScoobyWho

What a piece of utter contemptable sh it.
I hope he screams.

And one more thing,this thick piece of tripe didn't write this, he isn't intelligent enough and sums up for me how corrupt his agent is.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 2:28]

You come across as right thick racist scum ScoobyWho.

Take issue with the content of the post attributed to Mclean and not attack the individual, attack the argument not the man, there again you are to thick to attack the argument therefore you attack the man.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

James Mclean on 14:09 - Nov 8 with 2183 viewsGreatBritton

James Mclean on 13:58 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

I read the Guardian on occasion. I do it for the same reason the young rakes used to buy tickets for the public gallery at Bedlam.

Guardian reader = raving lunatic - interesting debating point.
James Mclean on 14:12 - Nov 8 with 2176 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 13:15 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

You've confused General Trench, a Hanoverian dandy, with King Herod.

Now THAT's funny.

Oh no, no confusion you think that events that happened and are extensively documented did not happen because the truth hurts and doesn't fit with your Anglo view of the World.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

James Mclean on 14:16 - Nov 8 with 2167 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 14:12 - Nov 8 by trampie

Oh no, no confusion you think that events that happened and are extensively documented did not happen because the truth hurts and doesn't fit with your Anglo view of the World.

Show me this "extensive documentation" that details Trench's battalions committing infanticide in Connemara. It's nonsense.

James Mclean on 14:20 - Nov 8 with 2158 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 14:09 - Nov 8 by GreatBritton

Guardian reader = raving lunatic - interesting debating point.

I'd take the position that Guardian readers are dribbling amoralists as a datum and work from that.

James Mclean on 14:23 - Nov 8 with 2153 viewsskippyjack

Poppies are a marketing media tool.. it creates so much controversy it generates income.. I respect the dead.. but they're probably turning their heads at the controversy it causes..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

James Mclean on 14:33 - Nov 8 with 2142 viewsClinton

Disagree with his stance. I will be wearing a poppy to honour the brave and not so brave who have fallen in conflicts to protect us.
Respect his right to wear what he likes. When my relatives took bullets in France nearly 100 years ago, I believe they were fighting for freedom. That includes free speech.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

James Mclean on 14:38 - Nov 8 with 2135 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 14:23 - Nov 8 by skippyjack

Poppies are a marketing media tool.. it creates so much controversy it generates income.. I respect the dead.. but they're probably turning their heads at the controversy it causes..

More like wondering why they gave their lives for such ungrateful tw@ts.

James Mclean on 14:42 - Nov 8 with 2128 viewswaynekerr55

James Mclean on 14:20 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

I'd take the position that Guardian readers are dribbling amoralists as a datum and work from that.

The Guardian ran an article on tax avoidance, I commented that it was a bit hypocritical given that they set up as an off shore trust and a moderator removed my comment

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

James Mclean on 15:01 - Nov 8 with 2108 viewsScoobyWho

James Mclean on 14:06 - Nov 8 by trampie

Take issue with the content of the post attributed to Mclean and not attack the individual, attack the argument not the man, there again you are to thick to attack the argument therefore you attack the man.

Attack the man ? He isn't a man he is a terrorist supporting scumbag.
And anyone else who supports him is a cnt as well.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

James Mclean on 15:06 - Nov 8 with 2097 viewsStarsky

James Mclean on 14:06 - Nov 8 by trampie

If you are going to call someone "to thick" you'd better call him "too thick" instead.
This will avoid any ironic 'egg on your face.'

It's just the internet, init.

James Mclean on 15:22 - Nov 8 with 2074 viewsBrynmill_Jack

James Mclean on 12:27 - Nov 8 by trampie

British ?, what do you mean now by British ?, British is some kind of made up entity, lots in this area are Welsh/Celts, most of the Vikings were invading what is now modern day England and fighting Germanic tribes, one lot of immigrants fighting another lot of immigrants some would say, what's that got to do with a Welsh boyo on a Welsh board ?.

They did have a go at our lot and we fought back and that's it, Romans, Irish tribes, Germanic tribes, Normans, English state they all had a go, it is it what it is, someone has a go you do your best and fight back.

Wales is still here and we still have our national identity the boys are taking on the Aussies this afternoon.

Come on boys its about time we beat them again.

It comes from the name Britannia , way before any Saxons found the place and is attributed to either the earliest Britons or the Brythonic Celts. Now either of these means the Welsh, Cornish etc in fact the only debate is if either of these ethnic groupings are Celts or not Celts but Ancient Britons. You by slagging this name off are a traitor to your own people.
Read ALL of this :-

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_(name)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

James Mclean on 15:47 - Nov 8 with 2049 viewsKilkennyjack

Just to be clear about Scotland. The vote was very close - despite the bbc, the bullying, the bribes and the threats. Only the over 60s prevented Scotland from being free. As the years pass, then the young people will finish the job as sure as night follows day. The westminster elite will fail to deliver their late 'vow'. For Cymru, the no vote means devo max and so works in our favour.

Beware of the Risen People

James Mclean on 15:50 - Nov 8 with 2041 viewsBrynmill_Jack

James Mclean on 15:47 - Nov 8 by Kilkennyjack

Just to be clear about Scotland. The vote was very close - despite the bbc, the bullying, the bribes and the threats. Only the over 60s prevented Scotland from being free. As the years pass, then the young people will finish the job as sure as night follows day. The westminster elite will fail to deliver their late 'vow'. For Cymru, the no vote means devo max and so works in our favour.

No it doesn't. It means that Scotland will get more money again and we will suffer. We 're not even on Westminster's radar mate

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

James Mclean on 17:06 - Nov 8 with 2002 viewsskippyjack

James Mclean on 15:50 - Nov 8 by Brynmill_Jack

No it doesn't. It means that Scotland will get more money again and we will suffer. We 're not even on Westminster's radar mate

We are.. trust me we are.. we won't get f*ck all.. but we're on their radar.. Well I'm definitely on their radar.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024