Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye bye bye Johnson 09:24 - Jul 7 with 48249 viewswood_hoop

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Hope it don't mean we get a points deduction
Bye bye bye Johnson on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 3580 viewsEsox_Lucius

Bye bye bye Johnson on 16:38 - Jul 8 by SheffieldHoop

Work harder at what? Arranging vaccine rollouts? Or taking credit for them?

Quod erat demonstrandum

The grass is always greener.

Bye bye bye Johnson on 18:54 - Jul 8 with 3461 viewsSheffieldHoop

Bye bye bye Johnson on 18:46 - Jul 8 by Esox_Lucius

Quod erat demonstrandum

Abi in malam crucem

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Bye bye bye Johnson on 18:55 - Jul 8 with 3496 viewspaulparker

Bye bye bye Johnson on 18:45 - Jul 8 by kensalriser

Just to reiterate:

It was a free vote in the commons, not along party lines. Many more Labour MPS voted against than Conservatives. Boris Johnson voted for. I'll say that again in case you missed it.

Boris Johnson voted for the Iraq war.

Who was prime minister ? Who was the one with the dossiers? Who was thick as thieves with Bush
Strangers things was saying that old conservative MPs are perverts , crooks and wrong uns
Perhaps the likes of Blair , Mandelson, Brown & Campbell slipped his mind

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bye bye bye Johnson on 19:41 - Jul 8 with 3430 viewsitsbiga

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:34 - Jul 7 by dmm

Welcome to further months and months of Tory infighting and chaos while millions go hungry. What a shitshow UK politics is.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2022 9:36]

Try living here in USA, its a clownshow shitshow

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 20:57 - Jul 8 with 3326 viewskensalriser

Bye bye bye Johnson on 18:55 - Jul 8 by paulparker

Who was prime minister ? Who was the one with the dossiers? Who was thick as thieves with Bush
Strangers things was saying that old conservative MPs are perverts , crooks and wrong uns
Perhaps the likes of Blair , Mandelson, Brown & Campbell slipped his mind

I know you'll never be coaxed out of your alternative reality, but this happened 18 years ago and Blair hasn't been PM for 14 years. It's just not relevant to today's situation.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:54 - Jul 8 with 3244 viewsRanger_Things

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:11 - Jul 8 by paulparker

Remind me what party started an illegal war and lied about weapons of mass destruction
Maybe the same party who has blood on its hands over Dr Kelly

Ah the “but whatabout Iraq” defence, you truly are a genius PP. You should get in touch with Conservative HQ and see if they can use it at appeal and spring all the rapey paedos from jail. Maybe even get Poundland Trump his job back.

Have you considered a job in government? There are loads going at the moment.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 22:47]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 22:26 - Jul 8 with 3212 viewsdistortR

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:23 - Jul 8 by Tonto

not denying the result of the referendum, but the way in which the result of the referendum is often referred to - as you did in your post, is "17.4M of us voted to leave" - as its a big number and, therefore justifies everything. and on its own, it is a big number. but so is 16.1M. just not quite as big as the 17.4M.

I dont have an issue with people saying we voted for Brexit - under the rules of the referendum we did. but context is oh so missing from just using "17.4M".

Yeah, that's a future nathan jones post-defeat interview.

"not denying the result of the match, but the way in which the result of the match is referred to - as you did in your question, is "QPR scored 2 goals" - as if that's loads of goals, and therefore justifies the 3 points. And on it's own, it is a big number. but so is 1 goal. Just not quite as big as 2 goals.

I don't have an issue saying QPR won - under the rules of the game they did. But context is oh so missing from just using "2-1".

And the second one was offside"
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 22:27]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 22:36 - Jul 8 with 3179 viewsdistortR

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:32 - Jul 8 by connell10

As a working class person myself , I found the amount of working class people voting for Boris a utter disgrace!!! But the birds are coming home to roost now!! As if Boris or his ilk would ever care about the working class of this country! Shame on you all!!

People have been f'cked off for a long time, especially up this end of the country.
Boris talked about optimism and jobs. Too often the metro-elite labour party talk identity politics and disappear up their own arses. keir informs me I may have a cervix. Labour aren't seen as the party of the working class anymore, because they aren't. No one is. So their old voters said 'wake the f'ck up'. But they haven't. Labour took the working class vote for granted for too long. They need to get sorted, because we are ripe for a demagogue.
Login to get fewer ads

Bye bye bye Johnson on 23:18 - Jul 8 with 3125 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bye bye bye Johnson on 22:36 - Jul 8 by distortR

People have been f'cked off for a long time, especially up this end of the country.
Boris talked about optimism and jobs. Too often the metro-elite labour party talk identity politics and disappear up their own arses. keir informs me I may have a cervix. Labour aren't seen as the party of the working class anymore, because they aren't. No one is. So their old voters said 'wake the f'ck up'. But they haven't. Labour took the working class vote for granted for too long. They need to get sorted, because we are ripe for a demagogue.

I think you’ll find that the Tories are the only party with a Trans MP and Labour are rumoured to being investigated by the EHRC because of the actions of Rosie Duffield.

Some stereotypes aren’t stereotypes!
Bye bye bye Johnson (n/t) on 23:42 - Jul 8 with 3075 viewsSydneyRs

Bye bye bye Johnson (n/t) on 16:54 - Jul 8 by SheffieldHoop

It was a joke, directed at Sydney. I wouldn't move to Australia if you paid me. I simply couldn't survive on freezer food for that long.

Speaking of irony - How about an ex-pat Brit in Sydney, telling me, a working-class piece of shit supporting a woman and child in a studio flat on a council estate neighboring Heathrow airport, what I should vote for and why? Particularly when it comes to immigration.

But +1 for creativity anyway.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 17:12]

Freezer food, what the hell are you on about?

Have plenty of family still in the UK affected by all this nonsense.

Brexit hasn't and won't stop immigration, it's a fact of life in a more mobile world. Also the situation you describe is unlikely to be improved by people who went to Eton.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 2:49]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 00:39 - Jul 9 with 2996 viewsMiss_Terraces

Bye bye bye Johnson on 22:36 - Jul 8 by distortR

Absolutely spot on, most Labour mps seem more liberal democrats than the party they claim to serve. It's no wonder the North, the Black and Asian communities, the Working Class and the Feminists are leaving them.

We're getting screwed over by the right/capitalists and the liberals, a true Labour party would win the next election hands down. Unfortunately the only option is liberal or right/capitalist at the ballot box

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 00:56 - Jul 9 with 2981 viewsdistortR

Bye bye bye Johnson on 23:18 - Jul 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think you’ll find that the Tories are the only party with a Trans MP and Labour are rumoured to being investigated by the EHRC because of the actions of Rosie Duffield.

Some stereotypes aren’t stereotypes!

well, that's a minefield!
Is he actually trans? There's some confusion over this, I believe his father is an interesting man.............................that's his real father obviously, not his sugar daddy. What a scumbag.

Duffield needs to learn to use the word 'biological' as a pronoun. the transgender issue is as much subjective as objective in my opinion *, so she's allowed her opinion. It's down to the electorate.

*i have spent the last week debating, respectfully, with trans activists over here, over certain issues. It's been illuminating.

Sheffield - stu peters kept well out of it!
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 1:11]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 03:13 - Jul 9 with 2919 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The pound coin first appeared in 1489

If you don't like the Pound and prefer the EURO then with respect 'uck off to the Eurozone.

Just saying like.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 3:15]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bye bye bye Johnson on 07:16 - Jul 9 with 2829 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Bye bye bye Johnson on 03:13 - Jul 9 by Metallica_Hoop

The pound coin first appeared in 1489

If you don't like the Pound and prefer the EURO then with respect 'uck off to the Eurozone.

Just saying like.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 3:15]

In 1489, a pound was worth 6,562 acres of what is now America. Today the pound is worth a mere $1.20.

Credit where it’s due, the Yanks have done well for themselves.

That being said, ‘credit due’ will be their undoing in the not to distant future!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 08:54 - Jul 9 with 2717 viewspaulparker

Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:54 - Jul 8 by Ranger_Things

Ah the “but whatabout Iraq” defence, you truly are a genius PP. You should get in touch with Conservative HQ and see if they can use it at appeal and spring all the rapey paedos from jail. Maybe even get Poundland Trump his job back.

Have you considered a job in government? There are loads going at the moment.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 22:47]

I truly believe you are backwards

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:12 - Jul 9 with 2675 viewspaulparker

Bye bye bye Johnson on 20:57 - Jul 8 by kensalriser

I know you'll never be coaxed out of your alternative reality, but this happened 18 years ago and Blair hasn't been PM for 14 years. It's just not relevant to today's situation.

I couldn’t give a rats rs about Boris if truth be told but when you have hysterical posts from posters calling all Conservatives Peados ,liars & Perverts whilst forgetting the last shambles of the Labour government then you have to take it on the chin when someone calls it out and comes back at you , the majority of MP s are in it for themselves and wherever it’s a Labour or conservative none of them are good enough to run our country , we are in the 21st century and we still don’t have a 3rd party to challenge the status Quo which is quite sad , but hey there you go ,
Your very to the left in your views and that’s fine but when it comes to calling people Paedos & perverts. Because they have different views from you don’t you find that a tad embarrassing?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:51 - Jul 9 with 2601 viewsRanger_Things

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:12 - Jul 9 by paulparker

I couldn’t give a rats rs about Boris if truth be told but when you have hysterical posts from posters calling all Conservatives Peados ,liars & Perverts whilst forgetting the last shambles of the Labour government then you have to take it on the chin when someone calls it out and comes back at you , the majority of MP s are in it for themselves and wherever it’s a Labour or conservative none of them are good enough to run our country , we are in the 21st century and we still don’t have a 3rd party to challenge the status Quo which is quite sad , but hey there you go ,
Your very to the left in your views and that’s fine but when it comes to calling people Paedos & perverts. Because they have different views from you don’t you find that a tad embarrassing?

Get it right son, I said “ bunch of lying corrupt sexual predators and nonces”.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 10:52 - Jul 9 with 2522 viewsA40Bosh

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:51 - Jul 9 by Ranger_Things

I have some very good friends who are lying corrupt sexual predators and nonces, and let me tell you every single one of them would take offence to being compared with members of parliament.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Bye bye bye Johnson (n/t) on 11:44 - Jul 9 with 2428 viewsSheffieldHoop

Bye bye bye Johnson (n/t) on 23:42 - Jul 8 by SydneyRs

Freezer food, what the hell are you on about?

Have plenty of family still in the UK affected by all this nonsense.

Brexit hasn't and won't stop immigration, it's a fact of life in a more mobile world. Also the situation you describe is unlikely to be improved by people who went to Eton.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 2:49]

You ever ventured outside Sydney? I'm saying that the food in your country is dire once you get anything more than 30 miles inland. Frozen shite in every restaurant. Tolerable for 2-3 days max.

Always does strike me as odd that someone so offended by racism would move to Australia, of all the places.

Bye bye bye Johnson on 11:47 - Jul 9 with 2444 viewsQPR_John

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:51 - Jul 9 by Ranger_Things

“ You should get in touch with Conservative HQ and see if they can use it at appeal and spring all the rapey paedos from jail.”

So what did you imply by that statement
Bye bye bye Johnson on 11:49 - Jul 9 with 2418 viewsSheffieldHoop

Bye bye bye Johnson on 00:56 - Jul 9 by distortR

well, that's a minefield!
Is he actually trans? There's some confusion over this, I believe his father is an interesting man.............................that's his real father obviously, not his sugar daddy. What a scumbag.

Duffield needs to learn to use the word 'biological' as a pronoun. the transgender issue is as much subjective as objective in my opinion *, so she's allowed her opinion. It's down to the electorate.

*i have spent the last week debating, respectfully, with trans activists over here, over certain issues. It's been illuminating.

Sheffield - stu peters kept well out of it!
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 1:11]

Yeah I think he's learned it's just easier to keep his mouth shut, oldish white bloke, different culture, different ways of consuming news/media - basically on a hiding to nothing - the issue is, if we all simply keep our mouths shut, the lunatics eventually take over the asylum.

No one can ever convince me that the Stu I knew/know, who sits in his house smoking vapes and fiddling with his bass guitar all day, is a racist. It's a preposterous claim. Utterly ludicrous how he got treated.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 11:59]

Bye bye bye Johnson on 14:45 - Jul 9 with 2277 viewsdistortR

Bye bye bye Johnson on 11:49 - Jul 9 by SheffieldHoop

Yeah I think he's learned it's just easier to keep his mouth shut, oldish white bloke, different culture, different ways of consuming news/media - basically on a hiding to nothing - the issue is, if we all simply keep our mouths shut, the lunatics eventually take over the asylum.

No one can ever convince me that the Stu I knew/know, who sits in his house smoking vapes and fiddling with his bass guitar all day, is a racist. It's a preposterous claim. Utterly ludicrous how he got treated.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 11:59]

he's just been made the MHK in charge of the post office over here, should be interesting! He's already talking about all posties being called Pat and having stuffed black toy cats in the back of their vans, so he hasn't changed too much.

Actually, one of the reasons he was voted in was, I imagine, as a bit of a protest, and he's actually been pretty quiet, which suggests he's not the man his detractors thought he was.

He was ambushed by a group who probably never listened to his radio show before - they certainly weren't his demographic - but knew about his clarksonesque style. Although I never listened to his show or Manx Radio, he is well known on the island.

He basically said he didn't believe in the concept of white privilege, which is not quite the same as saying racism and inequality don't exist. I think a lot of people, me included, rail at the actual terming of that phrase, and then when you look at which section of society is failing most in terms of university access, you could argue that it's class and income which are the most deterministic factors as to your chances of success in Britain. Although it appears we actually live in america in the eyes of those who take their toxic stupidity and try to transfer it directly to us.

Then Manx Creamery dropped his sponsorship, lol. They are now proudly producing a 'pride' wrapping for their cheese. About 40 years too late, but never mind.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 20:37 - Jul 9 with 2094 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘When someone shows you who they are the first time, believe them’

Maya Angelou

[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 20:39]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:25 - Jul 9 with 2018 viewsBucksRanger

Bye bye bye Johnson on 20:37 - Jul 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

‘When someone shows you who they are the first time, believe them’

Maya Angelou

[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 20:39]

So, the left don't want him as PM. Well, I've got news for you Baz, the right don't want him either.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 08:02 - Jul 10 with 3164 viewsRanger_Things

Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:25 - Jul 9 by BucksRanger

So, the left don't want him as PM. Well, I've got news for you Baz, the right don't want him either.

Yup, there’s no way will the Tory membership will vote for someone with a brown face. Not that it matters because whoever gets in will have the knives out for them from the off. Once again followed by the usual Tory infighting, psychodramas and a paralysed government dragging the country further down the sh1tter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024