Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye bye bye Johnson 09:24 - Jul 7 with 50053 viewswood_hoop

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Hope it don't mean we get a points deduction
Bye bye bye Johnson (n/t) on 09:26 - Jul 10 with 3105 viewsessextaxiboy

Next PM .... IMO
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 9:27]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:26 - Jul 10 with 3094 viewsCamberleyR

Why is Johnson still in number 10? In that speech the other day, which he made sound like a victory lap, he never actually said the words "I have resigned as leader of the Conservative Party"

Does anyone else think he isn't going anywhere and might try and stage a Trump style 6th January coup? Unconstitutional it may be but personally I think the Queen should step in and sack him immediately.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:31 - Jul 10 with 3068 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:26 - Jul 10 by CamberleyR

Why is Johnson still in number 10? In that speech the other day, which he made sound like a victory lap, he never actually said the words "I have resigned as leader of the Conservative Party"

Does anyone else think he isn't going anywhere and might try and stage a Trump style 6th January coup? Unconstitutional it may be but personally I think the Queen should step in and sack him immediately.

I think he might try, but it won't work.

The Tory power-brokers have told him to go, hence 58 MP's suddenly developing a conscience and resigning. He's finished.

I'd be extremely happy for the Country of my birth if I thought for one second that Johnson had been in charge of the agenda at any stage or that his successor will be allowed to be either. Tories going to be Tories, and the NHS, workers' rights and positive wealth distribution will be kicked to death.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:51 - Jul 10 with 2850 viewsterryb

Bye bye bye Johnson on 09:26 - Jul 10 by CamberleyR

Is he allowed to put himself up for election to be the Party Leader?

Mind you, I can't see how he would make the final two for the members to vote on. I can imagine him making the attempt though!
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:29 - Jul 10 with 2798 viewsessextaxiboy

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:51 - Jul 10 by terryb

Is he allowed to put himself up for election to be the Party Leader?

Mind you, I can't see how he would make the final two for the members to vote on. I can imagine him making the attempt though!

No, in resigning he excludes himself from running ..
Bye bye bye Johnson on 15:21 - Jul 10 with 2690 viewsCamberleyR

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:29 - Jul 10 by essextaxiboy

No, in resigning he excludes himself from running ..

Which he actually hasn't said he's done. Resign, that is.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 15:21]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 15:24 - Jul 10 with 2677 viewsDavieQPR

He must be having a hell of a job getting that wallpaper off in one piece.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 16:06 - Jul 10 with 2619 viewskensalriser

Bye bye bye Johnson on 15:24 - Jul 10 by DavieQPR

He must be having a hell of a job getting that wallpaper off in one piece.

I think that's Carrie's thing, the wallpaper.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Bye bye bye Johnson on 16:28 - Jul 10 with 2576 viewswood_hoop

Is it ,he has to go and see the Queen before it is official ?
Bye bye bye Johnson on 16:40 - Jul 10 with 2541 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Bye bye bye Johnson on 16:28 - Jul 10 by wood_hoop

Is it ,he has to go and see the Queen before it is official ?

Bet they’ll be no mobility issues for her that day.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:29 - Jul 10 with 2346 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:25 - Jul 9 by BucksRanger

So, the left don't want him as PM. Well, I've got news for you Baz, the right don't want him either.

Sounds like a winner to me.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:36 - Jul 10 with 2320 viewsBucksRanger

Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:29 - Jul 10 by CliveWilsonSaid

Sounds like a winner to me.

Only if the Conservative membership are denied a vote.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 07:30 - Jul 11 with 2165 viewsHarbour

Lying cheating crook good riddance.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 08:36 - Jul 11 with 2110 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is Clive locked in a cupboard? We’ve normally had the Rodney King post by now.
Bye bye bye Johnson (n/t) on 10:06 - Jul 11 with 2007 viewsDannytheR

Bye bye bye Johnson (n/t) on 09:26 - Jul 10 by essextaxiboy

Next PM .... IMO
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 9:27]

Do us a favour and spare us the picture of Liz Truss in her bikini.
Bye bye bye Johnson (n/t) on 10:12 - Jul 11 with 1983 viewsSonofpugwash

Bye bye bye Johnson (n/t) on 10:06 - Jul 11 by DannytheR

Do us a favour and spare us the picture of Liz Truss in her bikini.

Or Jeremy Hunt in his Mankini.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:09 - Jul 11 with 1843 viewsSheffieldHoop

So who do we want?
Kemi Badenoch closely followed by Suella for me, third choice Zahawi. Still a lot of race to run. I despise Hunt, really not keen on Javid, hope they avoid Sunak. Mourdant I'd not really heard of until recently. Schapps, Truss, Tugendhat uninspiring. No idea who the other bloke is.

Badenoch just strikes me as the obvious route forward for the society we're putting up with atm. Sort the real from the fake, be honest with each other, stop crying to the police every time someone tells a joke you don't like. Just what the Doctor ordered.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:24 - Jul 11 with 1769 viewsderbyhoop

I think the 1922 committee will set the rules so that they are down to 2, well before summer recess.

Can't see Badenoch, Tugendhat, chesi(?) getting enough nominations to reach 1st round.

Will it make much difference. Apart from Hunt, they have all been part of Johnson's cabal.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:28 - Jul 11 with 1752 viewsSuperhoop83

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:09 - Jul 11 by SheffieldHoop

So who do we want?
Kemi Badenoch closely followed by Suella for me, third choice Zahawi. Still a lot of race to run. I despise Hunt, really not keen on Javid, hope they avoid Sunak. Mourdant I'd not really heard of until recently. Schapps, Truss, Tugendhat uninspiring. No idea who the other bloke is.

Badenoch just strikes me as the obvious route forward for the society we're putting up with atm. Sort the real from the fake, be honest with each other, stop crying to the police every time someone tells a joke you don't like. Just what the Doctor ordered.

This is even worse than trying to pick a favourite Chelsea player.

Suffering since 1978.

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:33 - Jul 11 with 1739 viewsHarbour

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:09 - Jul 11 by SheffieldHoop

So who do we want?

They got a shit hand their all crap.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 14:11 - Jul 11 with 1657 viewsSheffieldHoop

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:33 - Jul 11 by Harbour

They got a shit hand their all crap.

Based on what?
Compared to who?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 14:12 - Jul 11 with 1652 viewsSheffieldHoop

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:28 - Jul 11 by Superhoop83

This is even worse than trying to pick a favourite Chelsea player.

Easy, Raheem Sterling

Bye bye bye Johnson on 14:51 - Jul 11 with 1604 viewsSonofpugwash

I am today announcing my candidacy for leader of the Conservative Party. I will abolish all taxes while giving the UK the top tier public services it deserves. Plus tequila slammers for everyone on Fridays. Oh yes,a fondue set as well and maybe a Kipling French Fancy each. Actually make that two,one's not enough.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 15:32 - Jul 11 with 1536 viewsE17hoop

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:24 - Jul 11 by derbyhoop

I think the 1922 committee will set the rules so that they are down to 2, well before summer recess.

Can't see Badenoch, Tugendhat, chesi(?) getting enough nominations to reach 1st round.

Will it make much difference. Apart from Hunt, they have all been part of Johnson's cabal.

Tugendhat would have walked into the last 3 or 4 last time. With the expulsion/exclusion of more centrist MPs in the Conservative party he's going to struggle. It feels like it'll be Sunak vs AN Other now.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 15:36 - Jul 11 with 2208 viewsstevec

Bye bye bye Johnson on 14:51 - Jul 11 by Sonofpugwash

I am today announcing my candidacy for leader of the Conservative Party. I will abolish all taxes while giving the UK the top tier public services it deserves. Plus tequila slammers for everyone on Fridays. Oh yes,a fondue set as well and maybe a Kipling French Fancy each. Actually make that two,one's not enough.

You’ve got my nomination.

Joking apart, as we’ve got our own currency, I’d love to see what might happen if someone did abolish taxes, give the country the public services it deserves but under the pretext of only buying from countries that adopt the £ and see what happens. If you can print your own currency and set out to resist foreign currency markets by not buying from them they can’t undermine your currency.

That’s probably where bitcoin was heading on a more global scale and would explain the overwhelming hostility to it.

Who knows, we might have to one day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024