Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" 17:35 - Apr 18 with 24295 viewsPentyrchJack

What a caper and where was any attempt at social distancing?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-52338058

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:36 - Apr 18 with 1906 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:25 - Apr 18 by FieryJack

That little, ugly, intolerant gremlin fascist just crept out of your ass hole.

Do us, and yourself, a favour, and shove him back up 👍

I'll have you know I'm 6ft 5, with a chiseled jaw, and a I have been likend to a young Russell Crow!

So watch your step 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:39 - Apr 18 with 1904 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:36 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

I'll have you know I'm 6ft 5, with a chiseled jaw, and a I have been likend to a young Russell Crow!

So watch your step 😎

And Glaweegens are nut jobs btw

[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 23:44]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:45 - Apr 18 with 1894 viewsFieryJack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:39 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

And Glaweegens are nut jobs btw

[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 23:44]

They are indeed.

I have relatives living there. I only visit the place if it's strictly necessary.

Goodnight.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 00:27 - Apr 19 with 1855 viewsexiledclaseboy

This thread is all sorts of weird. Even by JA.net standards.

Poll: Tory leader

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 00:35 - Apr 19 with 1843 viewsFieryJack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 00:27 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

I'm pleased to be part of this weirdness 🤡
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 00:54 - Apr 19 with 1824 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 00:27 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Nah. It's run of the mill stuff mun.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 01:48 - Apr 19 with 1797 viewsDJack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:23 - Apr 18 by Darran

Nothing just asking the question. The worst thing that’s happened is video phones in some circumstances it’s stopped ćunts getting battered.

Just JAQing off...no surprise there.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 08:04 - Apr 19 with 1745 viewsJackinexile1

The double standards are amazing...

Login to get fewer ads

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 08:19 - Apr 19 with 1739 viewsNotLoyal

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:36 - Apr 18 by Sirjohnalot

He threatened to pervert the course of justice, every case where he’s been a witness in the past which have led to convictions will be appealed, every case in the future where he is a witness, this will have to be disclosed by the Crown. Even if it’s not, his name will be known and it will be put to him in cross exam that he is corrupt.

Irrespective of what led to this, it’s a quite incredible thing to say and his aggressive approach is quite worrying.

Pervert the course of justice...
You sure?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 08:35 - Apr 19 with 1723 viewsJinxy

I suppose what the officer said was a glimpse into his mentality, how he thought his powers could be administered or interpreted, and what he could get away with (regardless of what the member of the public may or may not have done).
You have to question in what capacity across the police force could that approach be deemed acceptable - in my view none. So, I would be very surprised if he wasn't dismissed, not just for his conduct, but as someone has said as a statement of intent and intolerance of this conduct by the police.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 09:34 - Apr 19 with 1676 viewssainthelens

After he's reviewed the video footage, then the I'm sure the officer will tell us the truth about what happened before the camera was rolling. ( rolls eyes).
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 09:36 - Apr 19 with 1669 viewsexiledclaseboy

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 08:19 - Apr 19 by NotLoyal

Pervert the course of justice...
You sure?

He said he’d make something up so he could lock the bloke up.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 09:53 - Apr 19 with 1639 viewsNeath_Jack

Police are human beings, not robots or machines.

It's ok saying they should be above this, or not lose their tempers.

Nobody knows what that stop was about, whether there were markers on the vehicle. Nobody knows what that officer is going through, what he has previously gone through on a similar stop and search. Having cameras shoved in your face on a daily basis while the filmer is acting an absolute c*nt, so he can look clever in front of his mates on whatsapp or facebook.

I'm not saying what he has done is right, but let's not go down the road of trial by social media ffs. It will be investigated, and hopefully they will look at the root cause and not just that video.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Police caught on camera threatening to on 09:58 - Apr 19 with 1628 viewschad

Although I am sure the decent and fair officers will not agree and I hate to be seen to undermine them, i have been persuaded to change my mind by the elegant arguments presented here. To this end I have even created some new suitable recruitment / staff information posters for the police just to help...

FIGHT CRIME BY COMMITTING IT

FIGHT INJUSTICE BY DELIVERING IT

BY FAIR MEANS OR FOUL

FIT UP OR NOT IT ALL COUNTS TOWARDS THE STATS AND PROMOTION

STAFF AWARENESS NOTICE: BE CAREFUL NOT TO MAKE OUR FITTING UP POLICY PUBLIC WHEN RECORDING MAY BE TAKING PLACE - Disciplinary action may be need to be seen to be taken against those stupid enough to get caught.

And for all of you wanting to sack our honest(1) police shame on you

Footnotes
(1) figurative usage
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 10:08 - Apr 19 with 1611 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 09:53 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Nobody knows what that stop was about, whether there were markers on the vehicle. Nobody knows what that officer is going through, what he has previously gone through on a similar stop and search. Having cameras shoved in your face on a daily basis while the filmer is acting an absolute c*nt, so he can look clever in front of his mates on whatsapp or facebook.

I'm not saying what he has done is right, but let's not go down the road of trial by social media ffs. It will be investigated, and hopefully they will look at the root cause and not just that video.

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Police caught on camera threatening to on 10:17 - Apr 19 with 1584 viewschad

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 09:53 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Of course this must be investigated it could just be some pantomime with people dressed up as police. Trial by social media is disgraceful and it is used all the time on here. The police staff have rights to be heard but they must not bring the police into disrepute.

Of course police officers will be so provoked they will lose their tempers. Some understandably, some because they see even reasoned and calm argument as some kind of challenge to their self perceived absolute power. But that is very different to threatening to fit someone up, it totally undermines all the police must be seen to stand for and any officer that threatens to do that is not fit to be a police officer IMHO.
Police caught on camera threatening to on 10:32 - Apr 19 with 1559 viewsNeath_Jack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 10:17 - Apr 19 by chad

Of course this must be investigated it could just be some pantomime with people dressed up as police. Trial by social media is disgraceful and it is used all the time on here. The police staff have rights to be heard but they must not bring the police into disrepute.

Of course police officers will be so provoked they will lose their tempers. Some understandably, some because they see even reasoned and calm argument as some kind of challenge to their self perceived absolute power. But that is very different to threatening to fit someone up, it totally undermines all the police must be seen to stand for and any officer that threatens to do that is not fit to be a police officer IMHO.

Threatening to fit someone up, and actually doing it are a world apart. We all say things in the heat of battle that we don't mean, sometimes we say it to try and shut the other person up, sometimes to intimidate them.

Police are no different, they are human beings. They feel fear, they get anxious, depressed and angry. They must have one of the hardest jobs in the world to do in the modern era. When we played up as teenagers, we would be dragged down the nearest lane or thrown in the back of the van and given a roughing up. We accepted it, we deserved it.

Today people want to be social media famous.

Back to some old style policing we need, cameras off and weigh in.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Police caught on camera threatening to on 10:33 - Apr 19 with 1555 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to on 10:32 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Threatening to fit someone up, and actually doing it are a world apart. We all say things in the heat of battle that we don't mean, sometimes we say it to try and shut the other person up, sometimes to intimidate them.

Police are no different, they are human beings. They feel fear, they get anxious, depressed and angry. They must have one of the hardest jobs in the world to do in the modern era. When we played up as teenagers, we would be dragged down the nearest lane or thrown in the back of the van and given a roughing up. We accepted it, we deserved it.

Today people want to be social media famous.

Back to some old style policing we need, cameras off and weigh in.

That last sentence,magnificent.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 10:49 - Apr 19 with 1537 viewsNotLoyal

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 09:36 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

He said he’d make something up so he could lock the bloke up.

That’s not perverting the course of justice though.

OK I've changed it.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 10:58 - Apr 19 with 1514 viewscontroversial_jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 10:49 - Apr 19 by NotLoyal

If that isn't then what is?
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 11:02 - Apr 19 with 1507 viewsNotLoyal

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 10:58 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

If that isn't then what is?

We are talking about what this so called officer has done and the reply by sir John that he was perverting the course of justice. Not what is perverting the course of justice. He is the expert so best we wait for his response, first though I will say this I’m not intending to enter in to a slanging match over this ( not aimed at you ) it’s just my observation that the statement is incorrect.

OK I've changed it.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 11:51 - Apr 19 with 1473 viewsJinxy

Yes, we are all human and emotions always have the potential to play a part - same as on the pitch! But, abuse of power and fabricating evidence, which is what it was really, is something quite different.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 11:54 - Apr 19 with 1464 viewsexiledclaseboy

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 10:49 - Apr 19 by NotLoyal

Is it not?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 11:58 - Apr 19 with 1454 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It’s perverting justice.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Police caught on camera threatening to on 12:01 - Apr 19 with 1447 viewschad

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 11:51 - Apr 19 by Jinxy

Yes, we are all human and emotions always have the potential to play a part - same as on the pitch! But, abuse of power and fabricating evidence, which is what it was really, is something quite different.

Absolutely and in a public service with so much power to totally destroy people’s lives unfairly, the threat to do that and the action of doing it are little different.

Most disgusting is the effect on decent officers doing a very difficult job and doing it professionally but being brought into disrepute by officers who think it is OK to threaten to fit up the public they are paid to protect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024