Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" 17:35 - Apr 18 with 24296 viewsPentyrchJack

What a caper and where was any attempt at social distancing?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-52338058

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 20:04 - Apr 18 with 1832 viewslondonlisa2001

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 19:59 - Apr 18 by Darran

Like I say no wonder this country is falling apart.

Until a police officer does it to you.

It’s corruption, he’s threatened to lie and make up an offence.

It’s shocking Darran.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 20:09 - Apr 18 with 1824 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 20:04 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

Until a police officer does it to you.

It’s corruption, he’s threatened to lie and make up an offence.

It’s shocking Darran.

He’s spinning a load of shit to shut the bloke up hopefully his bosses will agree.
Worlds gone fuçking mad.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 20:10 - Apr 18 with 1821 viewsmonmouth

Have to be above reproach. He is at best an arsehole. Do we want arseholes to have authority over us? Actually don't answer that based on the political landscape.

Of course he should be canned, mainly for the reasons John has outlined, but if nothing else as a bloody deterrent to others with similar tendencies.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 20:36 - Apr 18 with 1795 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 20:09 - Apr 18 by Darran

He’s spinning a load of shit to shut the bloke up hopefully his bosses will agree.
Worlds gone fuçking mad.

No, he's threatening to make up false charges to shut the bloke up when he states he has 'done nothing wrong', which quite clearly he hadn't. This is not befitting of a public servant, We are free to go about our daily life without the fear of being harassed by the very people who are meant to protect and serve us. Anyone who thinks differently is part of the problem in our society.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:01 - Apr 18 with 1762 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 20:36 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

No, he's threatening to make up false charges to shut the bloke up when he states he has 'done nothing wrong', which quite clearly he hadn't. This is not befitting of a public servant, We are free to go about our daily life without the fear of being harassed by the very people who are meant to protect and serve us. Anyone who thinks differently is part of the problem in our society.

What happened before the video started Gar?
You’ve gone soft in the head Pal you want to leave that Bow alone.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:10 - Apr 18 with 1753 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:01 - Apr 18 by Darran

What happened before the video started Gar?
You’ve gone soft in the head Pal you want to leave that Bow alone.

I don't know what happened before the video started. But at a guess i'd say an abuse of police power like demanding the bloke step out of his vehicle when he has no right to do so? The clue is in the video itself, but you're obviously too stupid to see that. Though i do find it quite heartwarming when you resort to personal abuse when you make a complete and utter c0ck of yourself on here yet again.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:46 - Apr 18 with 1702 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:10 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

I don't know what happened before the video started. But at a guess i'd say an abuse of police power like demanding the bloke step out of his vehicle when he has no right to do so? The clue is in the video itself, but you're obviously too stupid to see that. Though i do find it quite heartwarming when you resort to personal abuse when you make a complete and utter c0ck of yourself on here yet again.

Prick.

Did anyone see the video of the police approaching that couple on Brighton beach having a barbecue last week?
The minute the woman said to the copper “you’ve ruined our day now” he should have been allowed to run at her an kick her teeth down her fuçking throat.

There’s people dying all over the country and ćunts think they can do what they want.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:51 - Apr 18 with 1694 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:46 - Apr 18 by Darran

Prick.

Did anyone see the video of the police approaching that couple on Brighton beach having a barbecue last week?
The minute the woman said to the copper “you’ve ruined our day now” he should have been allowed to run at her an kick her teeth down her fuçking throat.

There’s people dying all over the country and ćunts think they can do what they want.

^this^

Chavs should be delt with swiftly with absolutely no concern for their "welfare"

Zero tolerance.

The emergency services have enough on their plate

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:53 - Apr 18 with 1685 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:51 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

^this^

Chavs should be delt with swiftly with absolutely no concern for their "welfare"

Zero tolerance.

The emergency services have enough on their plate

Innit?
Let’s start living in the real world ffs.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:54 - Apr 18 with 1679 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:53 - Apr 18 by Darran

Innit?
Let’s start living in the real world ffs.

Absolutely.

The pc brigade can do one!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:00 - Apr 18 with 1666 viewsdickythorpe

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:39 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

If that police officer still has a job in a week it’s a disgrace.

Bullying little git.

Not agreeing or disagreeing.....but you try doing that job.

All over the country in the last month or so who can say we've all behaved "normally" or felt "on top form"?

It's not a good day for that officer to say the least but I would bet he's had a tough time. (just like many of us have)
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 22:02]
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:07 - Apr 18 with 1652 viewsDarran

And see this prick here they should have caved his head in with a truncheon.

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:16 - Apr 18 with 1636 viewsdickythorpe

He's like that twãt that would never leave a nightclub bouncer alone after being thrown out.

You don't fúcking dawdle about like that.

Chopsing authority , trying to be clever.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 22:17]
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:20 - Apr 18 with 1624 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:46 - Apr 18 by Darran

Prick.

What the fvck has that got to do with the thread? You should have started a new one instead of using it to deflect away how much of a tit of yourself you've made on here!
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:21 - Apr 18 with 1618 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:54 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

Absolutely.

The pc brigade can do one!

Where does the pc brigade come into it?
Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:21 - Apr 18 with 1617 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:16 - Apr 18 by dickythorpe

He's like that twãt that would never leave a nightclub bouncer alone after being thrown out.

Try telling Gary because I’m part of the problem.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:22 - Apr 18 with 1614 viewsdickythorpe

Horrible time for society, authority.

Can't we work together/ show respect and understanding?
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:23 - Apr 18 with 1613 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:20 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

What the fvck has that got to do with the thread? You should have started a new one instead of using it to deflect away how much of a tit of yourself you've made on here!

Nothing just asking the question. The worst thing that’s happened is video phones in some circumstances it’s stopped ćunts getting battered.

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:24 - Apr 18 with 1611 viewsdickythorpe

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:21 - Apr 18 by Darran

Try telling Gary because I’m part of the problem.

Everyone's got an opinion Dar, I look at that guy from Plymouth and his Twitter feed is a piece of work.

I think we all have to concentrate on our "square mile" what happens elsewhere is out of our control.
Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:28 - Apr 18 with 1598 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:16 - Apr 18 by dickythorpe

You are indeed correct in your description of a night club bouncer. But the guy has not been thrown out of a nightclub has he? He is in a public place stating he has done nothing wrong, and 'the bouncer' is threatening to fit him up!
Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:29 - Apr 18 with 1594 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:24 - Apr 18 by dickythorpe

Everyone's got an opinion Dar, I look at that guy from Plymouth and his Twitter feed is a piece of work.

I think we all have to concentrate on our "square mile" what happens elsewhere is out of our control.

Pricks Dick.

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:32 - Apr 18 with 1574 viewsdickythorpe

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:28 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

You are indeed correct in your description of a night club bouncer. But the guy has not been thrown out of a nightclub has he? He is in a public place stating he has done nothing wrong, and 'the bouncer' is threatening to fit him up!

So why doesn't he move on?
Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:34 - Apr 18 with 1567 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:21 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

Where does the pc brigade come into it?

Aye...

Just kick the cùnts in the fùcking heed (penlan old skool justice mate)

Not even joking mate 🙃

Troubling times...

Zero tolerance towards anyone who can't toe the line at the moment... simples
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 22:40]

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:38 - Apr 18 with 1554 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:32 - Apr 18 by dickythorpe

So why doesn't he move on?

I'm assuming you mean the bully cop. Well yes he should have just moved on instead of abusing his powers as a public servant and threatening to fit someone up who had obviously done nothing wrong.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:39 - Apr 18 with 1552 viewsGlastonbury

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:50 - Apr 18 by Neath_Jack

I'd like to see what was said / done, in the build up to that.

You don't sack someone on the strength of a 30 second clip.

He threatened to make something up. !!!!! He should have acted professionally and abided the law if something happened before he should have dealt accordingly. def sacking
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024