Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" 17:35 - Apr 18 with 24297 viewsPentyrchJack

What a caper and where was any attempt at social distancing?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-52338058

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:33 - Apr 19 with 1486 viewsexiledclaseboy

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:03 - Apr 19 by Darran

I remember when I was about 15 we were playing football in the grounds of Baglan Primary School. One of the boys kicked the ball onto the highest school roof and being a good climber I was elected to go and get it.
Before I could get back down the local bobby PC Ellis had arrived to see who was fuçking about in the school grounds.
He shouted “Prosser come here.” “What the fućk are you doing on the roof?”
Me,”getting the ball mun.”
Whack a clip around the ear.
Him,”now get out of the school and if I see you here again I’ll call to your house to speak to your parents.”

And off I went,I didn’t run home and tell my parents because I’d either have had another clip around the ear or been grounded.

Now I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that everyone in this thread will know exactly where I’m coming from even though some of you pink twáts will probably start screaming police brutality.

Society is broken,fuçk off.

Society would be even more broken if we allowed coppers to go around clipping kids around the ear wth impunity.

Poll: Tory leader

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:43 - Apr 19 with 1456 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:33 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Society would be even more broken if we allowed coppers to go around clipping kids around the ear wth impunity.

Here’s the king of the pinks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:59 - Apr 19 with 1435 viewsNeath_Jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:03 - Apr 19 by Darran

I remember when I was about 15 we were playing football in the grounds of Baglan Primary School. One of the boys kicked the ball onto the highest school roof and being a good climber I was elected to go and get it.
Before I could get back down the local bobby PC Ellis had arrived to see who was fuçking about in the school grounds.
He shouted “Prosser come here.” “What the fućk are you doing on the roof?”
Me,”getting the ball mun.”
Whack a clip around the ear.
Him,”now get out of the school and if I see you here again I’ll call to your house to speak to your parents.”

And off I went,I didn’t run home and tell my parents because I’d either have had another clip around the ear or been grounded.

Now I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that everyone in this thread will know exactly where I’m coming from even though some of you pink twáts will probably start screaming police brutality.

Society is broken,fuçk off.

I can give you loads of examples of that happening to me, but here's two...

Next time you drive past the old police station in the Ferry, there is a bench there against the church wall. I was sat on top of that wall one day, and a policeman (who looked like, and was built like Gareth Chillcott the english rugby player - so we that's what we used to call him) pulls up to go in the station, got out of his car, glanced at me and told me to get down. I was having none of it, and thought I'd act clever in front of the girls who were with us. He walked over to me, grabbed me by my feet and pulled me down, as i was falling down he caught me by the throat and pinned me to the wall. My fault for being a knob.

Another time we were camping in one of the old sheds by the lodge bridge, think it was the old army cadet one, anyway, one of the boys had an airgun with him that we were shooting rats with around the building. It was about 6am and as I was about to shoot at a rat, one of the boys said look, there's a coppers helmet up on the bridge (due to the height of the wall you could only see the hat and not the copper) have a shot at it. So i duly obliged, not thinking of the consequences, but thankfully missed him, but they obviously heard it and looked over and saw us all standing there. Two of the boys ran off down the railway tracks but i stayed there and went and pretended to be sleeping inside with a few of the others. They came in and booted shit out of us in our sleeping bags. Again, it was my fault for being a knob. I was about 15 on both occasions,

Pointless complaining about it when you have provoked them, these days its the complete opposite, they wind them up then moan when the police get a bit heavy handed with them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:03 - Apr 19 with 1432 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:59 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Next time you drive past the old police station in the Ferry, there is a bench there against the church wall. I was sat on top of that wall one day, and a policeman (who looked like, and was built like Gareth Chillcott the english rugby player - so we that's what we used to call him) pulls up to go in the station, got out of his car, glanced at me and told me to get down. I was having none of it, and thought I'd act clever in front of the girls who were with us. He walked over to me, grabbed me by my feet and pulled me down, as i was falling down he caught me by the throat and pinned me to the wall. My fault for being a knob.

Another time we were camping in one of the old sheds by the lodge bridge, think it was the old army cadet one, anyway, one of the boys had an airgun with him that we were shooting rats with around the building. It was about 6am and as I was about to shoot at a rat, one of the boys said look, there's a coppers helmet up on the bridge (due to the height of the wall you could only see the hat and not the copper) have a shot at it. So i duly obliged, not thinking of the consequences, but thankfully missed him, but they obviously heard it and looked over and saw us all standing there. Two of the boys ran off down the railway tracks but i stayed there and went and pretended to be sleeping inside with a few of the others. They came in and booted shit out of us in our sleeping bags. Again, it was my fault for being a knob. I was about 15 on both occasions,

Pointless complaining about it when you have provoked them, these days its the complete opposite, they wind them up then moan when the police get a bit heavy handed with them.

Brilliant post. Absolutely brilliant. People have gone soft.

I remember that copper too.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:14 - Apr 19 with 1407 viewslondonlisa2001

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:59 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

You shot at a police officer with an air rifle and got a kicking.

The bloke in the video had done nothing and the police officer threatened to make something up.

There is absolutely no comparison.

A far better comparison would be the many times 30 or so years ago when some police officers would, for absolutely no reason, launch into football fans and pretend they’d done something wrong and if anyone said anything, would hit people and basically say - what are you going to do about it?

We’ve all been in crowds where that’s happened. And people on here have remembered those incidents with rightful indignation.

If it had been perch doing what this police officer has done Darran would have used it as an example of appalling police behaviour for months. If not forever.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:23 - Apr 19 with 1390 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:14 - Apr 19 by londonlisa2001

The bloke in the video had done nothing and the police officer threatened to make something up.

A far better comparison would be the many times 30 or so years ago when some police officers would, for absolutely no reason, launch into football fans and pretend they’d done something wrong and if anyone said anything, would hit people and basically say - what are you going to do about it?

We’ve all been in crowds where that’s happened. And people on here have remembered those incidents with rightful indignation.

If it had been perch doing what this police officer has done Darran would have used it as an example of appalling police behaviour for months. If not forever.

How do you know the bloke in the video had done nothing?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:25 - Apr 19 with 1387 viewsNeath_Jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:14 - Apr 19 by londonlisa2001

Sorry, only read as far as your third line.

I made no comparison to what I done and the chap in the video. I was replying in kind to Darran's post about him getting a clip. Reminiscing if you like.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Police caught on camera threatening to on 17:32 - Apr 19 with 1366 viewsSwanjaxs

Fack me!

You wouldn't have looked out of place on The Falls Road never mind Briton Ferry mush 😂

Excellent post btw 👌
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 17:33]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:39 - Apr 19 with 1349 viewslondonlisa2001

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:23 - Apr 19 by Darran

How do you know the bloke in the video had done nothing?

Because when he said to the police officer ‘what have I done’ the reply was ‘I’ll make something up’.

If he had done something the police officer would have said what it was.

And in making the official apology the Lancashire Police would have let it slip out that the bloke was suspected of doing something if he had been. As happens in all cases where the police are accused of something - it’s leaked to the local press.

It actually doesn’t matter if he did anything anyway. The police officer should be sacked for the words ‘who do you think they’ll believe’.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:40 - Apr 19 with 1344 viewslondonlisa2001

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:25 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Sorry, only read as far as your third line.

I made no comparison to what I done and the chap in the video. I was replying in kind to Darran's post about him getting a clip. Reminiscing if you like.

Why are you apologising?
I don’t give a second thought to whether you read my posts or not. It’s up to you.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:41 - Apr 19 with 1340 viewsKerouac

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:50 - Apr 18 by Neath_Jack

I'd like to see what was said / done, in the build up to that.

You don't sack someone on the strength of a 30 second clip.

This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:45 - Apr 19 with 1331 viewspencoedjack

Top post I received similar & did me no harm.

Was more worried about the old man finding out that I’d be in trouble with the police.

Our country is fall of snowflakes.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:45 - Apr 19 with 1327 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:39 - Apr 19 by londonlisa2001

Because when he said to the police officer ‘what have I done’ the reply was ‘I’ll make something up’.

If he had done something the police officer would have said what it was.

And in making the official apology the Lancashire Police would have let it slip out that the bloke was suspected of doing something if he had been. As happens in all cases where the police are accused of something - it’s leaked to the local press.

It actually doesn’t matter if he did anything anyway. The police officer should be sacked for the words ‘who do you think they’ll believe’.

Nah he’d obviously done something wrong for the officer to react in the way he did.
My guess is he was chopsing and acting the twàt when the officer tried to speak to him in the beginning.
In fact I don’t guess I reckon I’m spot on.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:50 - Apr 19 with 1318 viewsJinxy

I think the police over stepping the mark, in terms of aggression, abusing authority etc. is unacceptable and I have and will always do something about it, not just put it down to experience.

I could give loads of examples, but here's one...
In our first PL season, myself, my son, my friend and his son were walking down Anfield Rd along with 100's of other fans. This short, ginger (no judgement - just facts!) policeman shouted aggressively to me to get off the road, in a broad scouse accent, which didn't help. I told him to calm down, but on he went. I noted his lapel number.

So, I wrote to the chief Constable of Merseyside Police - a nice letter, thanking him for the point we gained, and referred to a lovely conversation with a WPC on a police horse. It was along the lines of the Swans team bus turning into the stadium with mm's to spare - I explained to her that was the reason why the DVLA was based in Swansea. As I say, a lovely chat. Anyway I digress. A few weeks later an equally nice and personal letter from the chief himself, saying they were feeling generous that day (re the point - was it 1:1?), but seriously was not happy with the officer's negative policing techniques, especially given tragedies the club had been involved in. Case closed, or so I thought. A few more weeks went by, another letter. This time from the PC's line manager. He named him in the letter (!), and not only apologised but committed to including this example in his appraisal. I had a similar issue with a PC at the Liberty - similar outcome. Morale of the story: don't accept it - do something positive about it - in the right way. Most police officers are superb, but certain styles of policing should, in my view, be confined to the archives of history and not be allowed the light of day! Sorry for the long story - a good debate mind. ps I regularly write to people in authority when they are exemplary too.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:55 - Apr 19 with 1304 viewsmonmouth

I was held against a wall and punched by two Leeds turd coppers in 1979 having done sod all at a student party (not mine) because the neighbours complained about the noise and I was unlucky enough to be stood near the door leaving.

So no, I don't agree they should have full rein to behave how they like, because this was their idea of a 'clip round the ear'.

But.....I do agree a clip round the ear did me a fair bit of good whan I was acting the arse when I was younger. Those clips round the ear were administered by local community police that knew you and that you and your family respected because you knew they were really on your side.

Those Leeds c*nts and this bloke with his threat of lying to fit someone up, are most certainly not cut from that cloth. The two things are simply not a realistic comparison.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:56 - Apr 19 with 1302 viewslondonlisa2001

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:45 - Apr 19 by Darran

Nah he’d obviously done something wrong for the officer to react in the way he did.
My guess is he was chopsing and acting the twàt when the officer tried to speak to him in the beginning.
In fact I don’t guess I reckon I’m spot on.

Yeah, because there've been no instances all over the country of the police acting like absolute idiots in the past few weeks have there.

If the bloke had been pulled over for no reason other than the police having sod all to do (it not being a Thursday evening where they can all line up and flash their lights like complete morons) and was stroppy with them I don’t blame him.

But again, it doesn’t matter. The police officer should be sacked, for reasons that people far more expert than I have explained more than once.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:57 - Apr 19 with 1298 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:50 - Apr 19 by Jinxy

I think the police over stepping the mark, in terms of aggression, abusing authority etc. is unacceptable and I have and will always do something about it, not just put it down to experience.

I could give loads of examples, but here's one...
In our first PL season, myself, my son, my friend and his son were walking down Anfield Rd along with 100's of other fans. This short, ginger (no judgement - just facts!) policeman shouted aggressively to me to get off the road, in a broad scouse accent, which didn't help. I told him to calm down, but on he went. I noted his lapel number.

So, I wrote to the chief Constable of Merseyside Police - a nice letter, thanking him for the point we gained, and referred to a lovely conversation with a WPC on a police horse. It was along the lines of the Swans team bus turning into the stadium with mm's to spare - I explained to her that was the reason why the DVLA was based in Swansea. As I say, a lovely chat. Anyway I digress. A few weeks later an equally nice and personal letter from the chief himself, saying they were feeling generous that day (re the point - was it 1:1?), but seriously was not happy with the officer's negative policing techniques, especially given tragedies the club had been involved in. Case closed, or so I thought. A few more weeks went by, another letter. This time from the PC's line manager. He named him in the letter (!), and not only apologised but committed to including this example in his appraisal. I had a similar issue with a PC at the Liberty - similar outcome. Morale of the story: don't accept it - do something positive about it - in the right way. Most police officers are superb, but certain styles of policing should, in my view, be confined to the archives of history and not be allowed the light of day! Sorry for the long story - a good debate mind. ps I regularly write to people in authority when they are exemplary too.

You wrote a letter to the police force because a police man shouted at you to get off the road?
Fuçk my eyes society is definitely broken.

Scouce twáts. 😂

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:00 - Apr 19 with 1292 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:56 - Apr 19 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, because there've been no instances all over the country of the police acting like absolute idiots in the past few weeks have there.

If the bloke had been pulled over for no reason other than the police having sod all to do (it not being a Thursday evening where they can all line up and flash their lights like complete morons) and was stroppy with them I don’t blame him.

But again, it doesn’t matter. The police officer should be sacked, for reasons that people far more expert than I have explained more than once.

There’s other people there,it looks like a van full and the officer did the right thing in stopping to see if they were going somewhere to spread the virus around.
He shouldn’t be sacked and probably won’t be because some people do actually still have some common sense left.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:03 - Apr 19 with 1283 viewslondonlisa2001

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:00 - Apr 19 by Darran

There’s other people there,it looks like a van full and the officer did the right thing in stopping to see if they were going somewhere to spread the virus around.
He shouldn’t be sacked and probably won’t be because some people do actually still have some common sense left.

As has been pointed out, he’s a complete liability in every case going forward and can’t do his job as a result.

If you want people to trust the justice system you can’t have it undermined by those that are part of it.

Shame the police don’t care about spreading the virus around when it’s them doing it.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:07 - Apr 19 with 1276 viewsJinxy

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:57 - Apr 19 by Darran

You wrote a letter to the police force because a police man shouted at you to get off the road?
Fuçk my eyes society is definitely broken.

Scouce twáts. 😂

Yes, I thought you'd appreciate that bit! Yes, it was all about respect, for me anyway. It was not just the shouting, it was the aggression. Sometimes, it's up to us to police the police. I, for one, won't accept being (unfairly?) disrespected - perhaps those who do have little respect for themselves?

I would argue that is actually upholding a decent society, not contributing towards breaking it.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:09 - Apr 19 with 1267 viewsJinxy

I know I may be a bit slow on the uptake, but I do get the feeling there are some WUM's in action on this thread!
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:11 - Apr 19 with 1260 viewsNeath_Jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:40 - Apr 19 by londonlisa2001

Why are you apologising?
I don’t give a second thought to whether you read my posts or not. It’s up to you.

Because i am a polite person with manners.

I didn't suggest you did give it a second thought, chill out ffs.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:12 - Apr 19 with 1254 viewslondonlisa2001

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:11 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Because i am a polite person with manners.

I didn't suggest you did give it a second thought, chill out ffs.

I was joshing with you mun.

Dear God...
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:12 - Apr 19 with 1253 viewsdickythorpe

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:03 - Apr 19 by londonlisa2001

As has been pointed out, he’s a complete liability in every case going forward and can’t do his job as a result.

If you want people to trust the justice system you can’t have it undermined by those that are part of it.

Shame the police don’t care about spreading the virus around when it’s them doing it.

And in the history of the world, there has never been a legal person i.e. lawyer, judge , solicitor that has never been corrupted and bought or able to get a wrong 'un off the hook?
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:13 - Apr 19 with 1252 viewsJinxy

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:55 - Apr 19 by monmouth

I was held against a wall and punched by two Leeds turd coppers in 1979 having done sod all at a student party (not mine) because the neighbours complained about the noise and I was unlucky enough to be stood near the door leaving.

So no, I don't agree they should have full rein to behave how they like, because this was their idea of a 'clip round the ear'.

But.....I do agree a clip round the ear did me a fair bit of good whan I was acting the arse when I was younger. Those clips round the ear were administered by local community police that knew you and that you and your family respected because you knew they were really on your side.

Those Leeds c*nts and this bloke with his threat of lying to fit someone up, are most certainly not cut from that cloth. The two things are simply not a realistic comparison.

I had loads of "interaction" with the boys (not gals, although I did date one for a while!) in blue and when they get it right on a 1:1 level, it can help you reflect, grow up etc., but yes I agree there's a (thin blue?) line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024