Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" 17:35 - Apr 18 with 24298 viewsPentyrchJack

What a caper and where was any attempt at social distancing?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-52338058

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:09 - Apr 19 with 1530 viewsNeath_Jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 11:51 - Apr 19 by Jinxy

Yes, we are all human and emotions always have the potential to play a part - same as on the pitch! But, abuse of power and fabricating evidence, which is what it was really, is something quite different.

He didn't fabricate anything.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:15 - Apr 19 with 1513 viewscontroversial_jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:09 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

He was about to make up a false allegation
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:23 - Apr 19 with 1498 viewsNeath_Jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:15 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

He was about to make up a false allegation

He threatened it, not the same as fabricating evidence.

Didn't think you liked obeying laws and stuff anyway, or is it only when it suits?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:24 - Apr 19 with 1495 viewschad

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:09 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Well we don’t know that do we and given his statement the odds are not in his favour. You seem to suggest his stated intention to fit the person up was fabrication

But as I said ...

Absolutely and in a public service with so much power to totally destroy people’s lives unfairly, the threat to do that and the action of doing it are little different.

Most disgusting is the effect on decent officers doing a very difficult job and doing it professionally but being brought into disrepute by officers who think it is OK to threaten to fit up the public they are paid to protect.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:27 - Apr 19 with 1486 viewsNotLoyal

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 11:54 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Is it not?

Nope.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:28 - Apr 19 with 1485 viewsNotLoyal

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 11:58 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

It’s perverting justice.

What justice ?

OK I've changed it.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:28 - Apr 19 with 1480 viewsNotLoyal

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:24 - Apr 19 by chad

Well we don’t know that do we and given his statement the odds are not in his favour. You seem to suggest his stated intention to fit the person up was fabrication

But as I said ...

Absolutely and in a public service with so much power to totally destroy people’s lives unfairly, the threat to do that and the action of doing it are little different.

Most disgusting is the effect on decent officers doing a very difficult job and doing it professionally but being brought into disrepute by officers who think it is OK to threaten to fit up the public they are paid to protect.

Spot on.

OK I've changed it.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:33 - Apr 19 with 1462 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:23 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Didn't think you liked obeying laws and stuff anyway, or is it only when it suits?

I don’t know why you’re replying to him he’s been proved wrong so many times it’s pitiful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:33 - Apr 19 with 1462 viewsNeath_Jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:24 - Apr 19 by chad

But as I said ...

I don't know that, no. And neither do you or the others claiming he perverted the course of justice, or fabricated evidence or whatever else was claimed. Hence me stating let the investigation be carried out, and not cast him onto the scrap heap following a 30 second video clip.

Don't be so dramatic, it will have zero effect on most serving officers, far, far worse things happen that do that.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:34 - Apr 19 with 1455 viewsNeath_Jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:33 - Apr 19 by Darran

I don’t know why you’re replying to him he’s been proved wrong so many times it’s pitiful.

Bored waiting for my steaks to get to room temperature.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:36 - Apr 19 with 1450 viewscontroversial_jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:23 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

A threat is still a threat. Who knows what would have happened if it was not recorded
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:36 - Apr 19 with 1448 viewscontroversial_jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:33 - Apr 19 by Darran

Are you Raynor in disguise?
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:37 - Apr 19 with 1445 viewsexiledclaseboy

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:27 - Apr 19 by NotLoyal

Nope.

Oh. Well, Sirjohn is a barrister and we aren’t so I’ll leave it to him.

Poll: Tory leader

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:42 - Apr 19 with 1435 viewsNeath_Jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:36 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

A threat is still a threat. Who knows what would have happened if it was not recorded

Aye, but a threat still isn't what some of the hysterical people in this thread are claiming he done.

Anyway, about the laws of the land, you're all for them now are you? What made you change your mind?

Police caught on camera threatening to on 12:59 - Apr 19 with 1411 viewschad

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:33 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

I don't know that, no. And neither do you or the others claiming he perverted the course of justice, or fabricated evidence or whatever else was claimed. Hence me stating let the investigation be carried out, and not cast him onto the scrap heap following a 30 second video clip.

Don't be so dramatic, it will have zero effect on most serving officers, far, far worse things happen that do that.

Show me where I ever said he perverted the course of justice or fabricated evidence as you imply, or are you just fitting me up.

I did say he threatened to fit the person up (which he can be heard doing) but I also stated his rights for an investigation and included provisos such as him being forced to do it at gunpoint, having a fit, or the incident being staged.

I am not being dramatic, threats by serving police officers to behave corruptly have a serious effect on decent coppers struggling to do their job professionally. Unless you are suggesting most police officers are not affected because they condone corruption or are corrupt themselves. If so I don’t agree with that

Of course far worse things happen but do we have to for example choose between being lied about by the Police and our whole honesty and integrity falsely and casually destroyed by the power of the state, or being beaten to death.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 13:01 - Apr 19 with 1404 viewsNotLoyal

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:37 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Oh. Well, Sirjohn is a barrister and we aren’t so I’ll leave it to him.

Everyone makes mistakes, every one of us.
Even the copper in that video, default position isn’t always with those with the widest knowledge, if what you say is correct, and far be it from me to disagree, then I’m surprised he would be so precise at the start of his post about the offence of perverting the course of justice. And then move on to the evidence of bad character statements he makes thereafter which is another thread in itself.

I have some peas to sow and potatoes to peel.

OK I've changed it.

Police caught on camera threatening to on 13:06 - Apr 19 with 1390 viewsNeath_Jack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 12:59 - Apr 19 by chad

Show me where I ever said he perverted the course of justice or fabricated evidence as you imply, or are you just fitting me up.

I did say he threatened to fit the person up (which he can be heard doing) but I also stated his rights for an investigation and included provisos such as him being forced to do it at gunpoint, having a fit, or the incident being staged.

I am not being dramatic, threats by serving police officers to behave corruptly have a serious effect on decent coppers struggling to do their job professionally. Unless you are suggesting most police officers are not affected because they condone corruption or are corrupt themselves. If so I don’t agree with that

Of course far worse things happen but do we have to for example choose between being lied about by the Police and our whole honesty and integrity falsely and casually destroyed by the power of the state, or being beaten to death.

Oh Chady, I should have put a comma in "And neither do you, or the others claiming he perverted the course of justice", after the "you".

You are being dramatic, how many serving officers do you think will be directly affected by this officers actions? A handful at best. I'm saying that most are not affected by this incident, are you trying to fit me up?

Listen, he was very silly to suggest that he could "make something up", other than that, it's a storm in a tea cup. What he should have done was give him a back hander for not listening.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 13:09 - Apr 19 with 1381 viewschad

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:42 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Aye, but a threat still isn't what some of the hysterical people in this thread are claiming he done.

Anyway, about the laws of the land, you're all for them now are you? What made you change your mind?

‘Hysterical’ Come on you are better than that, aren’t you?

Enjoy your steak.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 13:10 - Apr 19 with 1380 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 12:28 - Apr 19 by NotLoyal

What justice ?

He threatened to pervert justice by making a false allegation of lawbreaking. That isn’t the same as carrying the threat out but, coming from an officer of the law to a member of the public is totally unacceptable. He should be disciplined for this and any mitigating circumstances such as what happened beforehand should be taken into account. Let justice take its course.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Police caught on camera threatening to on 13:18 - Apr 19 with 1371 viewschad

Police caught on camera threatening to on 13:06 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Oh Chady, I should have put a comma in "And neither do you, or the others claiming he perverted the course of justice", after the "you".

You are being dramatic, how many serving officers do you think will be directly affected by this officers actions? A handful at best. I'm saying that most are not affected by this incident, are you trying to fit me up?

Listen, he was very silly to suggest that he could "make something up", other than that, it's a storm in a tea cup. What he should have done was give him a back hander for not listening.

:)
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 13:19]
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 13:51 - Apr 19 with 1340 viewsSirjohnalot

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 11:02 - Apr 19 by NotLoyal

We are talking about what this so called officer has done and the reply by sir John that he was perverting the course of justice. Not what is perverting the course of justice. He is the expert so best we wait for his response, first though I will say this I’m not intending to enter in to a slanging match over this ( not aimed at you ) it’s just my observation that the statement is incorrect.

Hi. NL, if you look at my post I said ‘he threatened to pervert the course of justice’ which is exactly
what he did.

If he is not sacked every single time he is in a trial and he says the defendant had done something which is disputed, it will be suggested to him that he is simply making it up. If and when he denies it this clip will be played to him. He will be fatal to any prosecution case going forward if his evidence is pivotal.

Of course it’s true that the whole clip needs to be watched and put into context but had the other guy done anything wrong, surely he’d have said that rather than ‘I’ll make it up, who will they believe ?’

That would be the basis of every speech that Counsel would make to every jury in any case he’s involved in. All you need is an element of doubt, ladies and gentlemen.......’I will make it up, who are they going to believe ? Well, do you believe him ? ‘
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 14:02 - Apr 19 with 1320 viewslondonlisa2001

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 09:53 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Police are human beings, not robots or machines.

It's ok saying they should be above this, or not lose their tempers.

Nobody knows what that stop was about, whether there were markers on the vehicle. Nobody knows what that officer is going through, what he has previously gone through on a similar stop and search. Having cameras shoved in your face on a daily basis while the filmer is acting an absolute c*nt, so he can look clever in front of his mates on whatsapp or facebook.

I'm not saying what he has done is right, but let's not go down the road of trial by social media ffs. It will be investigated, and hopefully they will look at the root cause and not just that video.

If the man had done anything wrong, the police officer would have said ‘you’re in a suspicious car’ or whatever it was rather than ‘I’ll make something up’. The local papers up there say the car was simply stopped to see if it was an ‘essential journey’. The only person you can hear swearing is the police officer.

The sentence ‘who do you think they’ll believe, me or you’ is disgusting. The head of the Lancashire Police has issued a formal apology to the man, the police officer has been referred and hopefully will get sacked.

I can’t believe anyone thinks this is ok.
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:03 - Apr 19 with 1260 viewsDarran

I remember when I was about 15 we were playing football in the grounds of Baglan Primary School. One of the boys kicked the ball onto the highest school roof and being a good climber I was elected to go and get it.
Before I could get back down the local bobby PC Ellis had arrived to see who was fuçking about in the school grounds.
He shouted “Prosser come here.” “What the fućk are you doing on the roof?”
Me,”getting the ball mun.”
Whack a clip around the ear.
Him,”now get out of the school and if I see you here again I’ll call to your house to speak to your parents.”

And off I went,I didn’t run home and tell my parents because I’d either have had another clip around the ear or been grounded.

Now I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that everyone in this thread will know exactly where I’m coming from even though some of you pink twáts will probably start screaming police brutality.

Society is broken,fuçk off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:10 - Apr 19 with 1239 viewscontroversial_jack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:03 - Apr 19 by Darran

I remember when I was about 15 we were playing football in the grounds of Baglan Primary School. One of the boys kicked the ball onto the highest school roof and being a good climber I was elected to go and get it.
Before I could get back down the local bobby PC Ellis had arrived to see who was fuçking about in the school grounds.
He shouted “Prosser come here.” “What the fućk are you doing on the roof?”
Me,”getting the ball mun.”
Whack a clip around the ear.
Him,”now get out of the school and if I see you here again I’ll call to your house to speak to your parents.”

And off I went,I didn’t run home and tell my parents because I’d either have had another clip around the ear or been grounded.

Now I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that everyone in this thread will know exactly where I’m coming from even though some of you pink twáts will probably start screaming police brutality.

Society is broken,fuçk off.

It obviously didn't work in your case
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:28 - Apr 19 with 1212 viewsJackfath

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 16:10 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

It obviously didn't work in your case

What’s Dazbag done then?

🤔

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024