Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" 17:35 - Apr 18 with 24294 viewsPentyrchJack

What a caper and where was any attempt at social distancing?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-52338058

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:40 - Apr 18 with 1625 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:34 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

Aye...

Just kick the cùnts in the fùcking heed (penlan old skool justice mate)

Not even joking mate 🙃

Troubling times...

Zero tolerance towards anyone who can't toe the line at the moment... simples
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 22:40]

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:40 - Apr 18 with 1625 viewsGlastonbury

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 17:55 - Apr 18 by Darran

If anyone gets sacked for that it’s an utter disgrace.
This country is totally fuçked if that’s a sacking offence.

So it's acceptable behaviour ? How many others has he stitched up ? Imagine he became top cop and put innocent member of ur family away ? Don't need police like that he's just a number
Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:41 - Apr 18 with 1622 viewsdickythorpe

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:38 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

I'm assuming you mean the bully cop. Well yes he should have just moved on instead of abusing his powers as a public servant and threatening to fit someone up who had obviously done nothing wrong.

Tough times Gary. Many are " wired " and need a release valve.

Peace and love to all.

None of us want hassle or add to any grief.
Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:42 - Apr 18 with 1621 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:40 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

what would you do then Ghandi 🤔...

Sorry Garry
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 22:42]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:42 - Apr 18 with 1618 viewsbuilthjack

Put him on football duty for a year, watching the swans. That'll teach him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:43 - Apr 18 with 1617 viewsGlastonbury

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 18:36 - Apr 18 by Sirjohnalot

He threatened to pervert the course of justice, every case where he’s been a witness in the past which have led to convictions will be appealed, every case in the future where he is a witness, this will have to be disclosed by the Crown. Even if it’s not, his name will be known and it will be put to him in cross exam that he is corrupt.

Irrespective of what led to this, it’s a quite incredible thing to say and his aggressive approach is quite worrying.

Exactly. He's tarnished goods
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:43 - Apr 18 with 1616 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:40 - Apr 18 by Glastonbury

So it's acceptable behaviour ? How many others has he stitched up ? Imagine he became top cop and put innocent member of ur family away ? Don't need police like that he's just a number

Perhaps it’s the first time he’s done it. Perhaps he’s under a lot of stress doing a difficult job at a very very difficult time.
Who knows?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:44 - Apr 18 with 1611 viewsGlastonbury

Police caught on camera threatening to on 18:32 - Apr 18 by Darran

Do you know anything about him then?
He might have commendations for saving lives as far as we know and you want him to lose everything because of that?

No wonder this country is falling apart.

Ok to save lives then frame people is it ? Is that what they police are there for ?
Login to get fewer ads

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:48 - Apr 18 with 1600 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:42 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

what would you do then Ghandi 🤔...

Sorry Garry
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 22:42]

Ghandi?

Anyway do about what? The bully cop? I'd sack him of course. What would you do?
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:50 - Apr 18 with 1592 viewsGlastonbury

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 21:46 - Apr 18 by Darran

Prick.

Did anyone see the video of the police approaching that couple on Brighton beach having a barbecue last week?
The minute the woman said to the copper “you’ve ruined our day now” he should have been allowed to run at her an kick her teeth down her fuçking throat.

There’s people dying all over the country and ćunts think they can do what they want.

Ur a strange guy mind ' run at her and kick her teeth down her throat '. What about just issuing they fine / warning like they have been told ?
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:51 - Apr 18 with 1586 viewsGlastonbury

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:43 - Apr 18 by Darran

Perhaps it’s the first time he’s done it. Perhaps he’s under a lot of stress doing a difficult job at a very very difficult time.
Who knows?

Then he gets seriously demoted on he is an ordinary cop out he goes
Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:52 - Apr 18 with 1584 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:48 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

Ghandi?

Anyway do about what? The bully cop? I'd sack him of course. What would you do?

probably do nothing, probably thank him, because tomorrow he will be chatting to someone with a knife, or somebody getting turned over for a laugh, basically putting his head on the line...

What will you be doing?

Just asking
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 22:53]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:52 - Apr 18 with 1580 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:50 - Apr 18 by Glastonbury

Ur a strange guy mind ' run at her and kick her teeth down her throat '. What about just issuing they fine / warning like they have been told ?

Darran has had an absolute mare on here tonight. He's lost the plot!
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:54 - Apr 18 with 1570 viewsDarran

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:50 - Apr 18 by Glastonbury

Extreme circumstances deserve extreme punishment.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:01 - Apr 18 with 1549 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 22:52 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

probably do nothing, probably thank him, because tomorrow he will be chatting to someone with a knife, or somebody getting turned over for a laugh, basically putting his head on the line...

What will you be doing?

Just asking
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 22:53]

So because he is getting paid as a public servant to protect and serve the public, you also advocate that the police can abuse their position to fit up innocent members of the public. In essence you would welcome living in a police state!

I'm sure your views would go down well in the Coracle or Penlan social club!
Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 23:06 - Apr 18 with 1523 viewsbuilthjack

Police caught on camera threatening to "make up a charge" on 22:52 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

Darran has had an absolute mare on here tonight. He's lost the plot!

Just tonight?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:06 - Apr 18 with 1523 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:01 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

So because he is getting paid as a public servant to protect and serve the public, you also advocate that the police can abuse their position to fit up innocent members of the public. In essence you would welcome living in a police state!

I'm sure your views would go down well in the Coracle or Penlan social club!

Fair enough mate.

Respect our emergency service's at this moment.

Respect to the blue light.

Anybody who doesn't can fàck off..

If you can't see this and advocate this,and don't agree..then you can do one also
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 23:14]

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:13 - Apr 18 with 1501 viewsGlastonbury

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:06 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

Fair enough mate.

If you can't see this and advocate this,and don't agree..then you can do one also

So cos of the virus any Bad behaviour can be forgiven ? It will be a lawless society of that were to happen.
Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:17 - Apr 18 with 1495 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:13 - Apr 18 by Glastonbury

So cos of the virus any Bad behaviour can be forgiven ? It will be a lawless society of that were to happen.

So what do you class as "bad behaviour"?

Some fackin dull cuñt toerage stopping a police man doing his his job in a fàckin park or trying to infoce lockdown for all our benefits...
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 23:22]

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:20 - Apr 18 with 1491 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:17 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

Some fackin dull cuñt toerage stopping a police man doing his his job in a fàckin park or trying to infoce lockdown for all our benefits...

Fack sake give me fackin strength...

Wake up and smell the fackin coffee you dull cants 🙄

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:21 - Apr 18 with 1488 viewsGaryjack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:06 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

Fair enough mate.

I respect our emergency services without question, and i will respect the 'blue light' when the 'blue light' respects me and the rest of the general public. However, there are increasing cases when they do not. And for that they should be brought to account.
Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:24 - Apr 18 with 1476 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:21 - Apr 18 by Garyjack

I respect our emergency services without question, and i will respect the 'blue light' when the 'blue light' respects me and the rest of the general public. However, there are increasing cases when they do not. And for that they should be brought to account.

I will agree Gary.

Strange times indeed.

And of course you are absolutely correct.

Peace out my friend 🙏

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:25 - Apr 18 with 1468 viewsFieryJack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:17 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

That little, ugly, intolerant gremlin fascist just crept out of your ass hole.

Do us, and yourself, a favour, and shove him back up 👍
Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:29 - Apr 18 with 1455 viewsSwanjaxs

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:25 - Apr 18 by FieryJack

That little, ugly, intolerant gremlin fascist just crept out of your ass hole.

Do us, and yourself, a favour, and shove him back up 👍

sorry mate...

You been drinking too many Buckfast

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:35 - Apr 18 with 1433 viewsFieryJack

Police caught on camera threatening to on 23:29 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

sorry mate...

You been drinking too many Buckfast

Never had the pleasure of drinking Buckfast - best leave that to the Glaswegian nutters.

Strictly bitter shandies for me tonight...

With double whiskey chasers on the rocks 😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024