Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to.......... 23:17 - Jan 13 with 21929 viewskropotkin41

The back pages of the Mirror and the Mail Redknapp is likely to get the axe if we lose to Man Utd. Their stories are based on "club insiders" and pressure being put on TF by fellow directors.

So I'm reading between the lines and reckon that it comes down to my tweets!!

Or, more likely, it could all be bo**ox.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

According to.......... on 16:34 - Jan 15 with 1908 viewsTheBlob

As long as I can do fitness training from the horizontal position and have me own megaphone and personal use of cruet/pickle tray.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

According to.......... on 16:43 - Jan 15 with 1875 viewsHunterhoop

According to.......... on 15:44 - Jan 15 by whittocksRs

Considering this was my idea — sort of — I demand to be placed in the Phil Beard position as CEO. I have been to the Millennium Dome just like he has and I was in London when the Olympic Games happened, so we also have that in common. I also pledge to hold a semi-regular fans' forum in which I will steadfastly refuse to answer anything directly but instead point you in Ian Taylor's direction.

Good lord, who's going to take on Ian Taylor's position?? Who here knows about "The Twitter"? And has a camera? And goes on away trips without alcohol?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 16:44]
According to.......... on 16:45 - Jan 15 with 1862 viewsconnell10

According to.......... on 16:43 - Jan 15 by Hunterhoop

Good lord, who's going to take on Ian Taylor's position?? Who here knows about "The Twitter"? And has a camera? And goes on away trips without alcohol?

i know fock all about twitter , but im willing to learn the black arts!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

According to.......... on 16:46 - Jan 15 with 1853 viewsNorthernr

According to.......... on 16:43 - Jan 15 by Hunterhoop

Ah actually, maybe Simmo and Bluce Ree should be in charge of the media output.
We put Simmo in charge of the LFW Twitter account one deadline day when we were doing the live blog and he halved our followers in six hours
According to.......... on 16:52 - Jan 15 with 1832 viewsMytch_QPR

According to.......... on 16:46 - Jan 15 by Northernr

Ah actually, maybe Simmo and Bluce Ree should be in charge of the media output.
We put Simmo in charge of the LFW Twitter account one deadline day when we were doing the live blog and he halved our followers in six hours

Yeah, I think Bluce posted that Man Utd were going to 'bum us in the gob'. Not only anatomically challenging, but probably not quite the sort of PR spin we'd want on the official website.

Honest, though, to be fair.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

According to.......... on 16:57 - Jan 15 with 1822 viewsAgedR

According to.......... on 16:26 - Jan 14 by Doughnut

I want to know why Southampton can do it but not us?? Did they go dicking about with people like Sherwood..etc..no...they got Koeman in. Instant success. Financially I would think we're at least on a par with them, so why are we still knee-jerking. Was Koeman a knee-jerk appointment at St. Mary's, or did someone make an effort in getting the right bloke? And if that can happen there, why not here? There must be at least one other 'koeman' out there that can hack it in the PL.

Can someone please explain what Phil Beard actually does. Because it's a hell of a wage for just writing in the programme (Clive should be speaking to his agent if so).

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

According to.......... on 17:24 - Jan 15 with 1777 viewshopphoops

According to.......... on 16:52 - Jan 15 by Mytch_QPR

Yeah, I think Bluce posted that Man Utd were going to 'bum us in the gob'. Not only anatomically challenging, but probably not quite the sort of PR spin we'd want on the official website.

Honest, though, to be fair.

telling it as it is, for a change

Better call Colonel Morgantwin to muster the 4th Alperton Fusiliers for the stewarding...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

According to.......... on 18:27 - Jan 15 with 1712 viewsderbyhoop

According to.......... on 14:07 - Jan 15 by Northernr

I hereby declare that it's not systems and tactics that win football matches, it's football players, and I'm making the hijack of the little boy Jermaine's move to Sunderland and an outlandish £6m move for the boy Crouchy my top priorities.

I hope you'll ensure your account in a tax haven is set up in the name of your dog. Otherwise where are you going to invest the commission on those deals.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

According to.......... on 19:44 - Jan 15 with 1637 viewsTheBlob

Well if 'arry's not going to get the tintack you would have thought there would have been rafts of official denials about rumours by now.
It's all very quiet.
Eerily quiet.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

According to.......... on 20:21 - Jan 15 with 1577 viewsFredManRave

Assuming I'm over qualified to be Jude The Cat I'd like to be Discos dealer.......sorry driver. The QPR public would demand his inclusion somewhere in the set up and I'd like to suggest he gets a limo and gets me as a driver. However, the Limo cannot have blacked out windows separating us or the ability to mute the "passenger section" so that I can always see and hear exactly what is going on, for safety reasons, obviously. Although knowing my luck, in real life Disco'll turn out be the complete opposite of his online persona, all boring and predictable, with nothing to say for himself just like my mates bad luck with all the "fit and intelligent" women on the online dating website he ended going to meet.

I'd also like to recomend the management "Dream Team" of Hunter, Annti and DaveB because there's not a right thinking Rangers fan that could ever disagree with all of them at the same time.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 20:27]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

According to.......... on 09:11 - Jan 16 with 1435 viewsPinnerPaul

According to.......... on 19:44 - Jan 15 by TheBlob

Well if 'arry's not going to get the tintack you would have thought there would have been rafts of official denials about rumours by now.
It's all very quiet.
Eerily quiet.....

You want the club to deny every facebook /twitter rumour..........really?!

Its not eerily quiet either , Harry is going ahead with press conference as usual.
According to.......... on 09:38 - Jan 16 with 1397 viewsDiscodroids

According to.......... on 20:21 - Jan 15 by FredManRave

Assuming I'm over qualified to be Jude The Cat I'd like to be Discos dealer.......sorry driver. The QPR public would demand his inclusion somewhere in the set up and I'd like to suggest he gets a limo and gets me as a driver. However, the Limo cannot have blacked out windows separating us or the ability to mute the "passenger section" so that I can always see and hear exactly what is going on, for safety reasons, obviously. Although knowing my luck, in real life Disco'll turn out be the complete opposite of his online persona, all boring and predictable, with nothing to say for himself just like my mates bad luck with all the "fit and intelligent" women on the online dating website he ended going to meet.

I'd also like to recomend the management "Dream Team" of Hunter, Annti and DaveB because there's not a right thinking Rangers fan that could ever disagree with all of them at the same time.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 20:27]

the truths out fred, im a cost accountant in a factory producing high impact injection mouldings for the bottom of step laders(domestic use only)

i also have a small holding of pickles which nets me afurther funds throughout the fiscal tax year.

messers paul parker an essex taxi can confirm having pressed the flesh and enjoye intoxicating beverages with me.

Can i nominate scotty to fIll the role as the matchday P.A ?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 9:39]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024