Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters 15:17 - Mar 16 with 11908 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Singing loud and proud even when 3-0 down. I bet the same supporters who call the Manchester United supports 'plastics' etc are the ones who stand in silence in the East stand each game. Old Trafford is 10x louder than The Liberty is each game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 22:39 - Mar 16 with 1511 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 22:37 - Mar 16 by WxmJax

Who said League Cup, this was the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

You say you didn't go to the City game at The Emirates because of the extortionate ticket prices but hang on a minute, don't you get tickets at a discount ? Let's remind ourselves again......

I go to University in Manchester and there is a deal between the three Universities and Manchester United, Manchester City and Bolton Wanderers where extremely discounted tickets are offered to students for the less-exciting fixtures such as this. Who am I to turn down such a brilliant offer. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/98023/manchester-united- - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/106358/page:6/#148

AND YOU SAY YOU FAIL TO SEE HOW YOU HAVE DUG YOURSELF INTO A HOLE ?

I had to shout because you're not exactly the brightest and reasoning hasn't worked so I thought I'd try a different approach

What part of 'less exciting fixtures' do you not understand. League games sell out. Early FA Cup rounds / League cup rounds don't. Learn to read the entire post and not just the parts you want to.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:13 - Mar 16 with 1480 viewsSwanseajill

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:44 - Mar 16 by BLAZE

Criticism is ok, I do it regularly. They are far from perfect. The point (which I didn't make very clear) is that he's displaying an incredible amount of cheek mocking the directors investment whilst he's spent the entire week revelling in our current mess. He's put internet oneupmanship above his club, he's forfeited any right to criticise them on account of being a massive tw*t

Exactly, just one point Blaze, he's been at it for weeks.
Reckons he's being abused yet constantly attacking the board and their decisions.
A very poor supporter, when this is the time to show our faith in the foundations of our club.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:27 - Mar 16 with 1456 viewslonglostjack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:13 - Mar 16 by Swanseajill

Reckons he's being abused yet constantly attacking the board and their decisions.
A very poor supporter, when this is the time to show our faith in the foundations of our club.

"A very poor supporter" - sums it up in four words !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:29 - Mar 16 with 1451 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:13 - Mar 16 by Swanseajill

Yes I have been attacking our board as they deserve to be attacked for the sheer incompetence they have shown which has led to this precarious situation. While attacking them though I have refrained frocm using abusive language or delivering personal threats, something which many posters on this board could learn from me and my good friend Jackfath.

You may be right that this isn't the time to go after the board, that may be better left until the Summer. But I am not going to let everybody forget about what has happened, I shall continue to remind everyone about what Huw and co have done and will do so until questions are asked by someone in a much more noticeable position than myself. This should be what The Trust is for, but instead they have inserted themselves into the boards pocket and seem set to stay there, even turning a blind eye to the large sums of money paid to Martin Morgans company which seems to have occurred without the slightest bit of questioning from our fans.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:36 - Mar 16 with 1436 viewsBravoJack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:29 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes I have been attacking our board as they deserve to be attacked for the sheer incompetence they have shown which has led to this precarious situation. While attacking them though I have refrained frocm using abusive language or delivering personal threats, something which many posters on this board could learn from me and my good friend Jackfath.

You may be right that this isn't the time to go after the board, that may be better left until the Summer. But I am not going to let everybody forget about what has happened, I shall continue to remind everyone about what Huw and co have done and will do so until questions are asked by someone in a much more noticeable position than myself. This should be what The Trust is for, but instead they have inserted themselves into the boards pocket and seem set to stay there, even turning a blind eye to the large sums of money paid to Martin Morgans company which seems to have occurred without the slightest bit of questioning from our fans.

You are Jackfath
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:46 - Mar 16 with 1427 viewslonglostjack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:29 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Uxbridge comes across to me as a true supporter Dwight Superstar - you certainly do not.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:47 - Mar 16 with 1424 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:46 - Mar 16 by longlostjack

Uxbridge comes across to me as a true supporter Dwight Superstar - you certainly do not.

Define a true supporter.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:48 - Mar 16 with 1424 viewsLeonisGod

We get it, we get it. I hate to break it to you but people aren't hiding their heads in the sand and you don't have some monopoly on clarity of vision. Things clearly aren't going as well as we are accustomed to. Laudrups sacking (whilst understandable) should have been handled better, the timing was odd, HJ appears to have a stranglehold (although to be fair has done ok for the last decade), etc, etc.

And there are plenty of ways to report the club if you've evidence of wrongdoing. I'd suggest that over whining on a forum, if you genuinely have a case/problem.

If you're a regular age student you'll be too young to remember, but a lot of us have seen the boom and bust cycle before, both with this club and others. And we can read what's in the accounts. So please don't feel the need to bathe in a self-righteous glow of pomp and self-importance on our behalf.
Login to get fewer ads

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:53 - Mar 16 with 1415 viewslonglostjack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:47 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Define a true supporter.

It's like a spiral staircase - difficult to describe but you know one when you see one.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:56 - Mar 16 with 1409 viewsSwanseajill

You reckon you refrained from using abusive language?? Yet calling the chairman a buffoon, I would like to see you say that to him face to face.
You seem well informed by how much MM has 'taken' from our club. Are you as well informed of his initial outlay?
If you think the club is being run badly, then without a doubt you were too young to have been around when we were applying to re register to join the football league, or in fact were around when we were in the hands of the receiver, or were you there fighting for this cub when Petty was trying to kill it off.
You're a "Swansea till we lose" fan, and please keep your mischief making away...take it somewhere else rather than bad mouthing our foundations.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 00:10 - Mar 17 with 1390 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:56 - Mar 16 by Swanseajill

You reckon you refrained from using abusive language?? Yet calling the chairman a buffoon, I would like to see you say that to him face to face.
You seem well informed by how much MM has 'taken' from our club. Are you as well informed of his initial outlay?
If you think the club is being run badly, then without a doubt you were too young to have been around when we were applying to re register to join the football league, or in fact were around when we were in the hands of the receiver, or were you there fighting for this cub when Petty was trying to kill it off.
You're a "Swansea till we lose" fan, and please keep your mischief making away...take it somewhere else rather than bad mouthing our foundations.

Yes I believe I have refrained from using abusive language. Words such as buffoon are a lot more pleasant than a lot of the stuff I have been called.

Just because the club has been run worse than it is now, that doesn't make it okay regarding how badly it is being run at present. I will not take my 'mischief making' away until proper questions are put forward to the board from the appropriate outlets, such as The Trust. I fear we are still a long way from that happening, so it appears I may be here a while I am afraid, Jill.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 07:47 - Mar 17 with 1341 viewsPhil_S

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:14 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They only offer cheap tickets for the less attractive fixtures where they won't sell out.

So they're not that loyal after all then?
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 08:54 - Mar 17 with 1306 viewsDarran

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 07:47 - Mar 17 by Phil_S

Hahahahahahaha.
Plastic tw*ts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 09:08 - Mar 17 with 1298 viewsBaker

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 08:54 - Mar 17 by Darran

Hahahahahahaha.
Plastic tw*ts.

...says the man with a soft spot for Man U

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 12:15 - Mar 17 with 1238 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 07:47 - Mar 17 by Phil_S

We do not sell out our early FA Cup / League Cup Games. We couldn't even sell out our first lot of European matches in a long long time. Does that mean Swansea supporters are not loyal?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 12:41 - Mar 17 with 1229 viewsfbreath

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 12:15 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We do not sell out our early FA Cup / League Cup Games. We couldn't even sell out our first lot of European matches in a long long time. Does that mean Swansea supporters are not loyal?

I think your signature says it all "#unitedwestand"

Because from reading the stuff you post you certainly aren't united to Swansea.

Not sure why people fall for your game

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 12:49 - Mar 17 with 1218 viewsPhil_S

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 12:15 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The Swansea supporters have nothing to do with it.

Your topic said the loyal Manchester United supporters yet you admit that they cannot sell out the stadium so that infers that alot of them are not loyal but plastics who only want the big games.

Whether we can sell out or not is irrelevent
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 13:23 - Mar 17 with 1199 viewsLiberty

Man Utd season ticket holders are obliged to buy cup tickets for fa cup and euro competitions. Its part of the deal when they buy their season tickets.

If they dont buy the cup ticket, their season ticket is not valid for next league game.

One exception is that kids with season tickets are not obliged to buy an fa cup ticket, so this makes more available for cup games.

Not sure if this would go down well in Swansea. I personally enjoy cup matches from the 1st round, but if skint could get pricey. Also cup matches, give non season ticket holders in swansea more of a chance to see Swans, not enough take this offer up imo.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 13:35 - Mar 17 with 1189 viewsmart6

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 23:47 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Define a true supporter.

The exact opposite of your sort.
Not a student of English by the grammatical error in the headline.
TAKE NOTE FROM!!
Learn from or take note of, is the correct scan.
Similar error by Jackfath a while back using to learn someone not to teach someone,
Coincidence or what?
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:53 - Mar 17 with 1136 viewsJackfath

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 13:35 - Mar 17 by mart6

The exact opposite of your sort.
Not a student of English by the grammatical error in the headline.
TAKE NOTE FROM!!
Learn from or take note of, is the correct scan.
Similar error by Jackfath a while back using to learn someone not to teach someone,
Coincidence or what?

Oh dear.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:57 - Mar 17 with 1135 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I see the thread has been unlocked. Why did the moderators / administrator feel the need to lock it in the first place? I would like answers.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:04 - Dec 29 with 542 viewsbuilthjack

Can anyone answer him?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:19 - Dec 29 with 533 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:04 - Dec 29 by builthjack

Can anyone answer him?

Considering this thread is from 2014, I doubt any of the present day forum moderators will be able to answer the question I posted on March 17th 2014.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:36 - Dec 29 with 513 viewsbuilthjack

It depends who Admin1 is.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:58 - Dec 29 with 466 viewsKeithHaynes

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:36 - Dec 29 by builthjack

It depends who Admin1 is.

We have have long had a rule on the site, if you like.
1. Nobody on the site who posts can be a mod.
2. Nobody who writes for the site is a poster.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024