Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters 15:17 - Mar 16 with 11447 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Singing loud and proud even when 3-0 down. I bet the same supporters who call the Manchester United supports 'plastics' etc are the ones who stand in silence in the East stand each game. Old Trafford is 10x louder than The Liberty is each game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:00 - Dec 29 with 729 viewsKeithHaynes

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:57 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I see the thread has been unlocked. Why did the moderators / administrator feel the need to lock it in the first place? I would like answers.

I’m sorry Dwight but in 2014 I was 7 years younger and didn’t even care about this website.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:03 - Dec 29 with 712 viewsKeithHaynes

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:36 - Dec 29 by builthjack

It depends who Admin1 is.

He lives north of Llandelio 🤭

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:08 - Dec 29 with 702 viewsmax936

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:03 - Dec 29 by KeithHaynes

Llandovery or Llandudno ?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:19 - Dec 29 with 687 viewsonehunglow

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:08 - Dec 29 by max936

Llandovery or Llandudno ?

Ffint.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 20:51 - Dec 29 with 655 viewsbuilthjack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:03 - Dec 29 by KeithHaynes

👨🏻‍✈️

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 03:15 - Dec 30 with 589 viewsTreforys_Jack

Well that was a trip down memory lane fair play. Always found OT like a morgue every time I've been there.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 07:15 - Dec 30 with 557 viewsbuilthjack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 03:15 - Dec 30 by Treforys_Jack

Well that was a trip down memory lane fair play. Always found OT like a morgue every time I've been there.

Me too. The only atmosphere has been in the away end every time I have been there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 11:39 - Dec 30 with 499 viewsFireboy2

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 03:15 - Dec 30 by Treforys_Jack

This ^
Login to get fewer ads

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 11:39 - Dec 30 with 498 viewsFireboy2

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 07:15 - Dec 30 by builthjack

Me too. The only atmosphere has been in the away end every time I have been there.

And this ^
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024