Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters 15:17 - Mar 16 with 11450 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Singing loud and proud even when 3-0 down. I bet the same supporters who call the Manchester United supports 'plastics' etc are the ones who stand in silence in the East stand each game. Old Trafford is 10x louder than The Liberty is each game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:29 - Mar 16 with 1205 viewsUxbridge

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:36 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

Desperately training to figure out what position to take now that it's turned out that we're equally as crap after Laudrup's gone as we were when he was here.

It could take a while.

Equally?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:31 - Mar 16 with 1195 viewsexiledclaseboy

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:29 - Mar 16 by Uxbridge

Equally?

Heh. I wouldn't argue that the last two home game second halves have been worse than anything Laudrup oversaw, possibly West Ham aside.

Still, we are where we are (to coin a civil service staple phrase) so let's just hope we can stumble across the line.

Poll: Tory leader

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:34 - Mar 16 with 1178 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree. Lets get behind GM and the team. However I am not going yo forget the amateurish way the Board have acted in all this.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 20:12 - Mar 16 with 1133 viewsUxbridge

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:31 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

Heh. I wouldn't argue that the last two home game second halves have been worse than anything Laudrup oversaw, possibly West Ham aside.

Still, we are where we are (to coin a civil service staple phrase) so let's just hope we can stumble across the line.

Indeed. No use squabbling now. The time for the postmortem is in the summer.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 1101 viewslovejuicejack

F*ck off you silly c*nt
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 20:45 - Mar 16 with 1094 viewsLiam12345

are you a united fan?

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 20:58 - Mar 16 with 1065 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No, I am not a Manchester United fan. Another poster questioned this earlier in the thread and now he is 'taking a break for a few weeks' from the forum, like he did the last time he tried to question my personal life. I have reported your post for abuse, too. I hope the fine moderators deal with it accordingly.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 20:59 - Mar 16 with 1064 viewslibertine

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 20:45 - Mar 16 by Liam12345

are you a united fan?

the united fans have the luxury of premiership survival

anyway its a masterplan

otherwise everyone would be saying moyes inherited the club from fergy

and loads of money in the bank
Login to get fewer ads

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:05 - Mar 16 with 1052 viewslovejuicejack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 20:58 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No, I am not a Manchester United fan. Another poster questioned this earlier in the thread and now he is 'taking a break for a few weeks' from the forum, like he did the last time he tried to question my personal life. I have reported your post for abuse, too. I hope the fine moderators deal with it accordingly.

If you take the piss out of fans like in this thread you deserve all the abuse you get.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:11 - Mar 16 with 1047 viewsWxmJax

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:32 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I went to the cup game a week earlier. That was enough.

Now I'm confused. You say you're a big Swans fan but go to watch Man U because you are at Uni there and you can get cheap tickets for Old Trafford. However, you choose NOT to go and watch your beloved Swansea play there in the league ( remember now, you get tickets at a cheap rate) because you saw them play there the week before in the cup (when they won btw, Swansea, not Utd) because that was enough ?

You truly are a kn*b

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:12 - Mar 16 with 1044 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:05 - Mar 16 by lovejuicejack

If you take the piss out of fans like in this thread you deserve all the abuse you get.

If any members of the North East who sing their hearts out each game read my post, I'm sure they will laugh or tut, think I'm an idiot and ignore my post. Which is fine. This post isn't directed at them. It's directed at the people who decide they only want to sing during the 'big games' and the people who think we as a club and we as fans are a model to everybody else. Cardiff aside our stadium has been soulless for most of the season. The people who feel they need to reply to my post with abuse are likely the ones who stand in the North East and do nothing.

I remember reading a thread on here not long ago mocking the 'Ultras' section Crystal Palace have created. They create more noise during your average game than we could ever dream of. This self-righteous attitude in our club is embarrassing.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:14 - Mar 16 with 1038 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:11 - Mar 16 by WxmJax

Now I'm confused. You say you're a big Swans fan but go to watch Man U because you are at Uni there and you can get cheap tickets for Old Trafford. However, you choose NOT to go and watch your beloved Swansea play there in the league ( remember now, you get tickets at a cheap rate) because you saw them play there the week before in the cup (when they won btw, Swansea, not Utd) because that was enough ?

You truly are a kn*b

They only offer cheap tickets for the less attractive fixtures where they won't sell out.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:33 - Mar 16 with 1012 viewsmonmouth

"Cardiff aside our stadium has been soulless for most of the season."

Can't really dispute that. there might have been a couple of other decent efforts but if there were I can't remember them.

Having said that....just out of interest, if you're in manchester, how do you know?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 21:34]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:37 - Mar 16 with 998 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:33 - Mar 16 by monmouth

Can't really dispute that. there might have been a couple of other decent efforts but if there were I can't remember them.

Having said that....just out of interest, if you're in manchester, how do you know?

Luckily, he still seems to be in the know it all stage of being a student.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:40 - Mar 16 with 990 viewsLeonisGod

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:33 - Mar 16 by monmouth

Napoli was a better effort than I'd expected. Although in the NE corner it's been pretty much business as usual, except for those ridiculously under-attended early Europa league matches when you could hear a pin drop.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:43 - Mar 16 with 983 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is what my father who sits in the South Stand tells me and what my friends who stand in the North East tell me. I would like to say it sounds quiet when watching the streams too, but it is hard to get a good idea of the actual noise level through a laptop. I've been to a number of games this season in Swansea too and they have all had poor atmospheres (minus Cardiff).

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:46 - Mar 16 with 976 viewsWxmJax

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:14 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They only offer cheap tickets for the less attractive fixtures where they won't sell out.

Funny that, so they couldn't sell out the FA Cup tie against Swansea (their only realistic chance of a trophy this season) because it was a "less attractive fixture", but COULD sell out the "less attractive fixture" against Swansea in the league ???????

As you have said earlier in this thread, once was enough for you in the cup, probably didn't fancy going again in case your beloved Utd got beat twice in a week at home against the same team.

In this previous post below you comment, "who am I to turn down such a brilliant offer" (especially when it's against the team you support).

I go to University in Manchester and there is a deal between the three Universities and Manchester United, Manchester City and Bolton Wanderers where extremely discounted tickets are offered to students for the less-exciting fixtures such as this. Who am I to turn down such a brilliant offer. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/98023/manchester-united-

I hope my taxes aren't paying for you to be "educated" because you don't appear to be that bright. A shovel would be a good idea because you keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. I happened to be in the Utd end for the league game (a friend gave me tickets they had won) and it was far from full, well it was a less attractive fixture after all.

And as I said earlier, you truly are a kn*b

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:52 - Mar 16 with 967 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:46 - Mar 16 by WxmJax

Funny that, so they couldn't sell out the FA Cup tie against Swansea (their only realistic chance of a trophy this season) because it was a "less attractive fixture", but COULD sell out the "less attractive fixture" against Swansea in the league ???????

As you have said earlier in this thread, once was enough for you in the cup, probably didn't fancy going again in case your beloved Utd got beat twice in a week at home against the same team.

In this previous post below you comment, "who am I to turn down such a brilliant offer" (especially when it's against the team you support).

I go to University in Manchester and there is a deal between the three Universities and Manchester United, Manchester City and Bolton Wanderers where extremely discounted tickets are offered to students for the less-exciting fixtures such as this. Who am I to turn down such a brilliant offer. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/98023/manchester-united-

I hope my taxes aren't paying for you to be "educated" because you don't appear to be that bright. A shovel would be a good idea because you keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. I happened to be in the Utd end for the league game (a friend gave me tickets they had won) and it was far from full, well it was a less attractive fixture after all.

And as I said earlier, you truly are a kn*b

If we were to play West Brom in the 4th round of the League Cup and West Brom in the league, what do you think would be the better attended game?

And yes I guess your taxes are paying for me and every other Welsh student to be educated, God bless the Welsh Assembly.

I fail to see where I have dug myself into a hole. I have explained numerous times as to why I attended the cup game and why I did not attend the league game. I also didn't attend the Manchester City away game because that too was, in my opinion, extortionate prices for a game of football. I wouldn't go watch us at home in the league if I had to pay the prices for a match-day ticket. The season ticket prices when averaged out over a season is fair and so I happily accept my fathers offer of borrowing his ticket whenever I am home.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:57 - Mar 16 with 962 viewsLeonisGod

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:52 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If we were to play West Brom in the 4th round of the League Cup and West Brom in the league, what do you think would be the better attended game?

And yes I guess your taxes are paying for me and every other Welsh student to be educated, God bless the Welsh Assembly.

I fail to see where I have dug myself into a hole. I have explained numerous times as to why I attended the cup game and why I did not attend the league game. I also didn't attend the Manchester City away game because that too was, in my opinion, extortionate prices for a game of football. I wouldn't go watch us at home in the league if I had to pay the prices for a match-day ticket. The season ticket prices when averaged out over a season is fair and so I happily accept my fathers offer of borrowing his ticket whenever I am home.

£17.50 for a match day ticket is a bargain.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:59 - Mar 16 with 960 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:57 - Mar 16 by LeonisGod

£17.50 for a match day ticket is a bargain.

For an adult to a Swansea City league game? £17.50?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 22:06 - Mar 16 with 943 viewsLeonisGod

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:59 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I thought you were a student?
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 22:10 - Mar 16 with 939 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 22:06 - Mar 16 by LeonisGod

I thought you were a student?

I am. But just because I can get in for a reasonable price it doesn't mean it is okay to fleece other age groups. I can understand the logic regarding the 'Kids for a Quid' scheme. I have little problem with that age group being offered incentives, but our match-day ticket prices for your standard adult fan are insane and are only going to get worse unless we do something about it.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 22:19 - Mar 16 with 928 viewsDewi1jack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:59 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

For you as a student it is.
Still, much better atmosphere at OT, so save your money on train fare and a ticket to watch us and go see your heroes.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 22:23 - Mar 16 with 922 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 22:19 - Mar 16 by Dewi1jack

For you as a student it is.
Still, much better atmosphere at OT, so save your money on train fare and a ticket to watch us and go see your heroes.

I do not have any footballing heroes. I would only ever go and watch another team solely to see a specific player if Ronaldo was playing as he is the best player in the world.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 22:37 - Mar 16 with 910 viewsWxmJax

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 21:52 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Who said League Cup, this was the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

You say you didn't go to the City game at The Emirates because of the extortionate ticket prices but hang on a minute, don't you get tickets at a discount ? Let's remind ourselves again......

I go to University in Manchester and there is a deal between the three Universities and Manchester United, Manchester City and Bolton Wanderers where extremely discounted tickets are offered to students for the less-exciting fixtures such as this. Who am I to turn down such a brilliant offer. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/98023/manchester-united- - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/106358/page:6/#148

AND YOU SAY YOU FAIL TO SEE HOW YOU HAVE DUG YOURSELF INTO A HOLE ?

I had to shout because you're not exactly the brightest and reasoning hasn't worked so I thought I'd try a different approach

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024