Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters 15:17 - Mar 16 with 11448 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Singing loud and proud even when 3-0 down. I bet the same supporters who call the Manchester United supports 'plastics' etc are the ones who stand in silence in the East stand each game. Old Trafford is 10x louder than The Liberty is each game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:15 - Mar 16 with 1227 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:13 - Mar 16 by ScoobyWho

Fu ck off to old Trafford then.

Are you going to tell me what you disagree with and reply with your opinion, or do you agree with me, which you don't like, and so resort to abusing me because it has made you so angry?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:17 - Mar 16 with 1223 viewsTrundle10

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:12 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am not a plastic Manc. I am a Swansea supporter and have been since my first game when I was a young boy. Just because I take advantage of the incredibly cheap tickets both Manchester United & Manchester City offer to the university students, it doesn't mean I have become a fan of those clubs. I just enjoy watching them play for a fraction of the price I have to pay when I'm back home and go to watch The Swans.

Your user name contradicts this.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:17 - Mar 16 with 1223 viewsScoobyWho

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:15 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you going to tell me what you disagree with and reply with your opinion, or do you agree with me, which you don't like, and so resort to abusing me because it has made you so angry?

I'm not angry, my point is simple if you choose to compare Swansea with man utd and see man utd as the better club, fu ck off there and support them. It isnt hard to work out.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:19 - Mar 16 with 1208 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:17 - Mar 16 by Trundle10

Your user name contradicts this.

How thick can someone be? It's hilarious that it thinks it's being all f*cking clever, when the username pop up with every post!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:21 - Mar 16 with 1200 viewseddie71

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:17 - Mar 16 by ScoobyWho

I'm not angry, my point is simple if you choose to compare Swansea with man utd and see man utd as the better club, fu ck off there and support them. It isnt hard to work out.

Yes and if our fans and stadium are so shit then save yourself the hassle of being exposed to them and stick to your fav club.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:22 - Mar 16 with 1195 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:19 - Mar 16 by NeiltheTaylor

How thick can someone be? It's hilarious that it thinks it's being all f*cking clever, when the username pop up with every post!

Your username contains Neil Taylors name. Does that make you a Wrexham supporter? Of course it doesn't. Trundle10, does your username mean you are a Leeds, Bristol City or Rhyl supporter? No it doesn't. Does my username containing the name Dwight Yorke mean I am a Manchester United, Villa, Blackburn, Birmingham, Sydney or Sunderland supporter? Again, no it does not. Grow up.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:24 - Mar 16 with 1188 viewsScoobyWho

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:21 - Mar 16 by eddie71

Yes and if our fans and stadium are so shit then save yourself the hassle of being exposed to them and stick to your fav club.

I am pretty certain your reply wasn't directed at me.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:25 - Mar 16 with 1185 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:17 - Mar 16 by ScoobyWho

We could at this moment in time compare Swansea to a number of clubs where we would be seen as the inferior club, both on the pitch and off. That doesn't mean I am a supporter of any of those clubs. I'm just not blind and deluded, thinking our club is marvelous from boardroom level downwards when in actual fact our club is being run woefully by an egotistical buffoon.

Login to get fewer ads

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:27 - Mar 16 with 1172 viewseddie71

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:24 - Mar 16 by ScoobyWho

I am pretty certain your reply wasn't directed at me.

Lol of course not. Sorry
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:30 - Mar 16 with 1160 viewsTrundle10

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:22 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Your username contains Neil Taylors name. Does that make you a Wrexham supporter? Of course it doesn't. Trundle10, does your username mean you are a Leeds, Bristol City or Rhyl supporter? No it doesn't. Does my username containing the name Dwight Yorke mean I am a Manchester United, Villa, Blackburn, Birmingham, Sydney or Sunderland supporter? Again, no it does not. Grow up.

Yes it means you are a United fan. He was a superstar there. So yes United all day for me. Same as Trundle 10 makes me a Swansea fan.

Very poor comeback there friend
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:30 - Mar 16 with 1155 viewsScoobyWho

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:25 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We could at this moment in time compare Swansea to a number of clubs where we would be seen as the inferior club, both on the pitch and off. That doesn't mean I am a supporter of any of those clubs. I'm just not blind and deluded, thinking our club is marvelous from boardroom level downwards when in actual fact our club is being run woefully by an egotistical buffoon.

I think you are pretty much in the minority, mind you knowing how our club was redirected and influenced back some 13 yrs ago by a few fans there is always the opportunity for anyone to do the same. Like the current board you need some balls, passion and guts to do so. And a few like minded mates with real guts to fight to the bitter end.

You up for that to change the club and mend it because it is so broken ?
Because thats how change happens.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:31 - Mar 16 with 1151 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:22 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Neil Taylor plays for Swansea city, if and when he leaves I will probably change the name to another Swansea City player, why did yo choose to use a name synonymous with Manchester United, while banging on about them all the time?

I'm no sure you bang on about Aston Villa anyway? Plastic Manc and obvious with it. You're a joke.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 16:32]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:33 - Mar 16 with 1130 viewsTrundle10

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:31 - Mar 16 by NeiltheTaylor

Neil Taylor plays for Swansea city, if and when he leaves I will probably change the name to another Swansea City player, why did yo choose to use a name synonymous with Manchester United, while banging on about them all the time?

I'm no sure you bang on about Aston Villa anyway? Plastic Manc and obvious with it. You're a joke.

This... Trundle10 obviously make me a Swansea fan too. All about the name and number.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:34 - Mar 16 with 1125 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:31 - Mar 16 by NeiltheTaylor

I'm sure my good friend who posts on this board, who is a well respected poster could verify that I am indeed a Swansea City supporter through and through, but I won't go through the effort of trying to prove myself to you.

And how is making 1 or 2 threads in a number of months 'banging on about them'. Direct your conspiracies somewhere else.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:37 - Mar 16 with 1115 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:30 - Mar 16 by ScoobyWho

I think you are pretty much in the minority, mind you knowing how our club was redirected and influenced back some 13 yrs ago by a few fans there is always the opportunity for anyone to do the same. Like the current board you need some balls, passion and guts to do so. And a few like minded mates with real guts to fight to the bitter end.

You up for that to change the club and mend it because it is so broken ?
Because thats how change happens.

If me and a couple of friends wanted to purchase the club now, we'd likely need tens, if not hundreds of millions, a stark difference from the time when a failed small time businessman and his vending-machine stocking friend paid what I'm sure was a very small amount for the club, an amount which they will have no doubt taken back out of the club in the form of the £2m dividend and their huge salaries.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:37 - Mar 16 with 1073 views3swan

The only reason that it was loud today, was that losing, 3-0 they had to remind the Liverpool fans of the 20 championships. It had nothing to do with supporting the team
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:38 - Mar 16 with 1071 viewsJackfath

He's a Swansea supporter through and through.

FACT

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:41 - Mar 16 with 1057 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:38 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

FACT

You are a shining beacon of hope among the blind, helpless and brainwashed sheep who occupy this forum.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:41 - Mar 16 with 1055 viewsTrundle10

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:38 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

FACT

He said a well respected poster would vouch for him.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 16:41]
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:42 - Mar 16 with 1051 viewsScoobyWho

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:37 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If me and a couple of friends wanted to purchase the club now, we'd likely need tens, if not hundreds of millions, a stark difference from the time when a failed small time businessman and his vending-machine stocking friend paid what I'm sure was a very small amount for the club, an amount which they will have no doubt taken back out of the club in the form of the £2m dividend and their huge salaries.

Oh well, looks like you missed the boat then.
Shame.
I suppose that goes for us all, your argument holds no ground though.
They had the guts to do it, regardless of cost, and from what I've read some lost a lot more at the time than the few quid you talk about.

Its too easy to agitate from the stands without the answers to mend what you see as a problem.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:42 - Mar 16 with 1050 viewslonglostjack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:12 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am not a plastic Manc. I am a Swansea supporter and have been since my first game when I was a young boy. Just because I take advantage of the incredibly cheap tickets both Manchester United & Manchester City offer to the university students, it doesn't mean I have become a fan of those clubs. I just enjoy watching them play for a fraction of the price I have to pay when I'm back home and go to watch The Swans.

Dwight Yorke Superstar are you a mature student ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:42 - Mar 16 with 1044 viewsJackfath

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:41 - Mar 16 by Trundle10

He said a well respected poster would vouch for him.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 16:41]

Er........

I am Poster of the Year 2013.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:43 - Mar 16 with 1043 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:42 - Mar 16 by longlostjack

Dwight Yorke Superstar are you a mature student ?

No I am not.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:44 - Mar 16 with 1031 viewsTrundle10

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:42 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

Er........

I am Poster of the Year 2013.

I stand corrected, please accept my sincere apologies.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:44 - Mar 16 with 1027 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:42 - Mar 16 by ScoobyWho

Oh well, looks like you missed the boat then.
Shame.
I suppose that goes for us all, your argument holds no ground though.
They had the guts to do it, regardless of cost, and from what I've read some lost a lot more at the time than the few quid you talk about.

Its too easy to agitate from the stands without the answers to mend what you see as a problem.

I did not 'miss the boat'. I'm not sure the £2 or so a week pocket money I was having a week at that young age was enough for me to buy a ticket for the boat.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024