Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters 15:17 - Mar 16 with 11445 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Singing loud and proud even when 3-0 down. I bet the same supporters who call the Manchester United supports 'plastics' etc are the ones who stand in silence in the East stand each game. Old Trafford is 10x louder than The Liberty is each game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:34 - Mar 16 with 957 viewsJBT95

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:31 - Mar 16 by dgt73

It's wasn't £55. And as a so called swans fan living in Manchester, I would of thought the mufc v swans would be an absolute priority game for you obviously not. you may fool some but you don't fool me.

Wasn't it 11th January though, generally most unis went back 13th I think?
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:34 - Mar 16 with 956 viewsmonmouth

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:33 - Mar 16 by Neath_Jack

Some people can't help biting, no matter what nonsense is posted. Obviously people are going to remember you, you're like scouse and tenkosblondewig mun, after every defeat you're all over the forum.

Boringc*nt.

That's a point. Where's scouse??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:35 - Mar 16 with 953 viewsNeath_Jack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:32 - Mar 16 by Darran

That's not nice Flackys a very nice man.

Aye, thats the fella. I reckon this dwight is him, coming back being a nuisance out of protest of not liking the new/existing board.

I never said anything not nice mun, was just describing him to the best of my knowledge. I could have mentioned him having numerous forum breakdowns and stuff, but i'm not that way inclined.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:36 - Mar 16 with 952 viewsexiledclaseboy

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:34 - Mar 16 by monmouth

That's a point. Where's scouse??

Desperately training to figure out what position to take now that it's turned out that we're equally as crap after Laudrup's gone as we were when he was here.

It could take a while.

Poll: Tory leader

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:36 - Mar 16 with 952 viewsJBT95

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:25 - Mar 16 by dgt73

Every stadium in the PL can be quiet, including 50000 at st James. Infact been very disappointed with the overall atmospheres in th PL.

But why was the atmosphere so much better in the first season at the Liberty?

The Premier League is massively overrated. I wouldn't want to get relegated but it's not all it's cracked up to be. I think it's becoming more noticeable now which fans were there before the Premier League and those that weren't. I preferred going to championship games in the sense nearly everybody was there for Swansea City, not the Premier League.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 17:40]
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:36 - Mar 16 with 944 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:25 - Mar 16 by monmouth

I thought it was a clear and obvious alter ego to stir up discussion? Isn't it?

Spot on and a sign of desperation, PS must be struggling if they need to stoop this low. A big turn off for me and will be taking a week or two off here.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:38 - Mar 16 with 933 viewsexiledclaseboy

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:36 - Mar 16 by dgt73

Spot on and a sign of desperation, PS must be struggling if they need to stoop this low. A big turn off for me and will be taking a week or two off here.

How is it the website's fault that someone has decided to post nonsense just to get a reaction? It happens all the time on the internet.

Poll: Tory leader

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:39 - Mar 16 with 926 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:34 - Mar 16 by JBT95

My exams began on the 7th.

Login to get fewer ads

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:39 - Mar 16 with 924 viewsDarran

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:33 - Mar 16 by Neath_Jack

Some people can't help biting, no matter what nonsense is posted. Obviously people are going to remember you, you're like scouse and tenkosblondewig mun, after every defeat you're all over the forum.

Boringc*nt.

Scouce is a one off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:41 - Mar 16 with 910 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:34 - Mar 16 by JBT95

Regardless. Dwight was looking for a ticket at the last minute so obviously he was able to get to old Trafford. Yet any other swans fan living in Manchester would not of left in to the last minute.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:41 - Mar 16 with 907 viewsJBT95

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:39 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

My exams began on the 7th.

I wouldn't take note of the people on here Dwight, you say some very valid points.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:42 - Mar 16 with 902 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:38 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

How is it the website's fault that someone has decided to post nonsense just to get a reaction? It happens all the time on the internet.

My posts always get portrayed as 'nonsense', 'utter shit', 'load of bollocks' etc originally but more often than not what I say becomes the general opinion not long later. First regarding Laudrup, then Monk, and soon to be Jenkins.

I do not post to get a reaction. I post to spread the message that our club isn't as rosy as most seem, as I know that soon enough people will wake up to the truth.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:43 - Mar 16 with 901 viewsJBT95

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:41 - Mar 16 by dgt73

Regardless. Dwight was looking for a ticket at the last minute so obviously he was able to get to old Trafford. Yet any other swans fan living in Manchester would not of left in to the last minute.

Who gives a toss. That's like saying somebody who lives in Swansea not getting a ticket as soon as they go on sale for a game at home, then deciding they want to go later on when it's sold out.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 17:43]
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:43 - Mar 16 with 893 viewsNeath_Jack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:39 - Mar 16 by Darran

Scouce is a one off.

We should thank the Lord for small mercies i suppose.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:44 - Mar 16 with 892 viewsBLAZE

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:17 - Mar 16 by monmouth

Leaving all the emotion out of it, past erformance is the same as sunk cost - irrelevant. All that matters is what is best for the club in the future and that is a legitimate point of discussion.

Probably not on a platform of 'ManUtd fans are better than ours' and 'everything about us is sh1te' though.I don't think there'll be much rational discussion on that basis.

As to 'loyal Man U supporters' lets just see what happens next. The current crop have never been tested. If you'd said loyal Palace supporters you might perhaps find more convincing evidence?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 17:17]

Criticism is ok, I do it regularly. They are far from perfect. The point (which I didn't make very clear) is that he's displaying an incredible amount of cheek mocking the directors investment whilst he's spent the entire week revelling in our current mess. He's put internet oneupmanship above his club, he's forfeited any right to criticise them on account of being a massive tw*t
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:45 - Mar 16 with 883 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:41 - Mar 16 by dgt73

I was looking for one on here 'last minute' as sometimes people who cannot make it sell their tickets on here at a reduced price. I did not want to pay the extortionate fees that were being charged and so decided to give myself a limit on what I would pay. I've explained this numerous times. Not everybody is willing to roll over and pay such insane amounts of money to watch a football match.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:45 - Mar 16 with 883 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:32 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I went to the cup game a week earlier. That was enough.

So you admit you are not a big swans fan then.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:46 - Mar 16 with 875 viewsJBT95

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:45 - Mar 16 by dgt73

I went to the FA cup and not the league game. People can't afford to go to every single game.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:48 - Mar 16 with 867 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:44 - Mar 16 by BLAZE

Criticism is ok, I do it regularly. They are far from perfect. The point (which I didn't make very clear) is that he's displaying an incredible amount of cheek mocking the directors investment whilst he's spent the entire week revelling in our current mess. He's put internet oneupmanship above his club, he's forfeited any right to criticise them on account of being a massive tw*t

I am not reveling in our mess. I have been warning people that this mess was due to become a reality weeks ago but I was verbally abused and called cruel names because either those people didn't believe me, or they hoped it would all be okay. Now the mess is here I am attempting to inform people of why the mess is here and who is responsible, how they're responsible and how we as fans can try and change what is happening.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:48 - Mar 16 with 865 viewsDarran

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:46 - Mar 16 by JBT95

I went to the FA cup and not the league game. People can't afford to go to every single game.

Stop going to shit Wales games then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:49 - Mar 16 with 860 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:45 - Mar 16 by dgt73

So whoever did not go to the league game at Old Trafford is not a 'big swans fan'? I enjoy talking to you. I do not have to put any effort into making you look like a fool, you do that yourself.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:49 - Mar 16 with 858 viewsJBT95

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:48 - Mar 16 by Darran

Stop going to shit Wales games then.

It's cheaper for me to go watch Wales than Swansea remember though butt.

On a serious note, the atmosphere at the game and performance from Wales last Wednesday was much better than yesterday.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 17:51]
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:51 - Mar 16 with 845 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:46 - Mar 16 by JBT95

If you lived in Manchester and were a swans fan what game would you say to yourself, I'm definitely going to that match ur maybe mufc.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:57 - Mar 16 with 818 viewsGowerjack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:32 - Mar 16 by Darran

That's not nice Flackys a very nice man.

He is Darran

And a former marathon runner to boot...

What ever happened to him on here?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:58 - Mar 16 with 817 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:49 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So whoever did not go to the league game at Old Trafford is not a 'big swans fan'? I enjoy talking to you. I do not have to put any effort into making you look like a fool, you do that yourself.

Let me spell it out to you as you seem a bit slow, ANY SWANS FAN LIVING IN MANCHESTER AND DOESNT GO TO WATCH SWANSEA PLAY WHEN THEY PLAY IN MANCHESTER IS NOT A BIG OR LOYAL SWANS FAN.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024