Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters 15:17 - Mar 16 with 11449 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Singing loud and proud even when 3-0 down. I bet the same supporters who call the Manchester United supports 'plastics' etc are the ones who stand in silence in the East stand each game. Old Trafford is 10x louder than The Liberty is each game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:59 - Mar 16 with 982 viewsJBT95

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:58 - Mar 16 by dgt73

Let me spell it out to you as you seem a bit slow, ANY SWANS FAN LIVING IN MANCHESTER AND DOESNT GO TO WATCH SWANSEA PLAY WHEN THEY PLAY IN MANCHESTER IS NOT A BIG OR LOYAL SWANS FAN.

ANY SWANS FAN LIVING IN SWANSEA AND DOESNT GO TO WATCH SWANSEA PLAY WHEN THEY PLAY IN SWANSEA IS NOT A BIG OR LOYAL SWANS FAN.

By your logic.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:00 - Mar 16 with 975 viewsGowerjack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:36 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

Desperately training to figure out what position to take now that it's turned out that we're equally as crap after Laudrup's gone as we were when he was here.

It could take a while.

Lol

Really

I just laughed out loud

Woke the dog up

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:02 - Mar 16 with 956 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:58 - Mar 16 by dgt73

Let me spell it out to you as you seem a bit slow, ANY SWANS FAN LIVING IN MANCHESTER AND DOESNT GO TO WATCH SWANSEA PLAY WHEN THEY PLAY IN MANCHESTER IS NOT A BIG OR LOYAL SWANS FAN.

The fact that you seem to have absolutely no idea regarding budgeting money suggests either;

a) You were born with a silver spoon and mummy and daddy have paid or subsidised your tickets since you were a little boy

b) You have a well paid job and you do not have to consider whether the insane prices are too much for you to afford (You don't seem very bright so I doubt it is this)

c) You blindly follow Swansea home and away (which there is nothing wrong with, it is just you don't take into account other people may be in different situations to yourself)

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:06 - Mar 16 with 937 viewsNeath_Jack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:57 - Mar 16 by Gowerjack

He is Darran

And a former marathon runner to boot...

What ever happened to him on here?

He's reinvented himself as dwightsillybollix.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:07 - Mar 16 with 933 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:06 - Mar 16 by Neath_Jack

He's reinvented himself as dwightsillybollix.

Out of all the nicknames I have been given on this site, yours is the least funniest. Give it another go, you can do better.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:08 - Mar 16 with 930 viewsDarran

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:07 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Out of all the nicknames I have been given on this site, yours is the least funniest. Give it another go, you can do better.

Out of curiosity why did you buy a ticket for the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand for the cup game?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:10 - Mar 16 with 919 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:02 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The fact that you seem to have absolutely no idea regarding budgeting money suggests either;

a) You were born with a silver spoon and mummy and daddy have paid or subsidised your tickets since you were a little boy

b) You have a well paid job and you do not have to consider whether the insane prices are too much for you to afford (You don't seem very bright so I doubt it is this)

c) You blindly follow Swansea home and away (which there is nothing wrong with, it is just you don't take into account other people may be in different situations to yourself)

Yet the fixture list has be known since last June and your telling me you couldn't have saved £46 in six months and you find money to go and watch mufc and mcfc. Give it up Dwight you lack the intelligence.
P.s As a student wouldn't you have got a discount and not even payed £46 I smell a rat
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 18:15]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:14 - Mar 16 with 906 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:08 - Mar 16 by Darran

Out of curiosity why did you buy a ticket for the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand for the cup game?

Manchester United, Manchester City and Bolton all offer heavily discounted tickets for the less fashionable games to students in the surrounding universities. I did mention it this thread below, the same thread in which dgt73 threatened to 'fill me in' if he saw me in the Swansea end.

http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/98023/manchester-united-(fa-cup-game)
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 18:14]

Login to get fewer ads

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:14 - Mar 16 with 886 viewsJackfath

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:14 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United, Manchester City and Bolton all offer heavily discounted tickets for the less fashionable games to students in the surrounding universities. I did mention it this thread below, the same thread in which dgt73 threatened to 'fill me in' if he saw me in the Swansea end.

http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/98023/manchester-united-(fa-cup-game)

He's good at issuing threats like that.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:16 - Mar 16 with 898 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:10 - Mar 16 by dgt73

Yet the fixture list has be known since last June and your telling me you couldn't have saved £46 in six months and you find money to go and watch mufc and mcfc. Give it up Dwight you lack the intelligence.
P.s As a student wouldn't you have got a discount and not even payed £46 I smell a rat
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 18:15]

They could have announced the fixtures a decade ago, I am not going to pay such extortionate prices to watch a football game. The sooner other people think the same, the sooner the prices will be lowered.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:20 - Mar 16 with 882 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:14 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

When did I issue a threat to you, more bollocks. Something I've come to expect from you.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:21 - Mar 16 with 876 viewsDarran

Good grief dgt73 threatened to fill you in too,what a knob.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:22 - Mar 16 with 872 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:16 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They could have announced the fixtures a decade ago, I am not going to pay such extortionate prices to watch a football game. The sooner other people think the same, the sooner the prices will be lowered.

Stop moving the goal posts FFS.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:23 - Mar 16 with 864 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:22 - Mar 16 by dgt73

Stop moving the goal posts FFS.

I have no idea what you mean by that. I replied to your post. I didn't change the subject.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:23 - Mar 16 with 849 viewsJackfath

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:26 - Mar 16 with 853 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:21 - Mar 16 by Darran

Good grief dgt73 threatened to fill you in too,what a knob.

Have a nice couple of weeks.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:27 - Mar 16 with 844 viewsDarran

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:26 - Mar 16 by dgt73

Have a nice couple of weeks.

Eh?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:27 - Mar 16 with 842 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:23 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread.

And people have the cheek to say I am ruining this forum. And super thread made by DwightYorkeSuperstar.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:32 - Mar 16 with 819 viewsJackfath

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:27 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And people have the cheek to say I am ruining this forum. And super thread made by DwightYorkeSuperstar.

I thought it was me who is ruining the forum?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:34 - Mar 16 with 830 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:32 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

I thought it was me who is ruining the forum?

We are the same person, remember?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:36 - Mar 16 with 813 viewsJackfath

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:34 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We are the same person, remember?

Oh yes.

I hope we don't mess up this posting from two devices lark. It's working well so far.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:54 - Mar 16 with 810 viewskopperburgjack

To be fair our support against west brom was hurrendous, even at 1-0 up we wernt very loud, me and a few of my mates were doing all we could to get other people to join in singing but no, nothing. People just can't be bothered anymore, don't know why!
Even the banter with opposing fans is rapidly decreasing, I know it's been said before but the intimidating fortress factor of Swansea has disappeared. Such a shame.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:56 - Mar 16 with 794 viewsJackfath

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:54 - Mar 16 by kopperburgjack

To be fair our support against west brom was hurrendous, even at 1-0 up we wernt very loud, me and a few of my mates were doing all we could to get other people to join in singing but no, nothing. People just can't be bothered anymore, don't know why!
Even the banter with opposing fans is rapidly decreasing, I know it's been said before but the intimidating fortress factor of Swansea has disappeared. Such a shame.

Are our flags intimidating enough?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:06 - Mar 16 with 789 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 18:56 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

Are our flags intimidating enough?

Manchester United have a lot of flags which are about as intimidating as flags can be. Certainly helps improve the atmosphere. It's a lot better than the cringe worthy Union Jack flags our loyalist supports seem so keen on bringing to our stadium. It is the one thing that our Cardiff friends are correct about. It's embarrassing, almost as bad as the Welsh flag I often see in the South-East corner with luminous pink writing on. I can never read what it says.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:17 - Mar 16 with 763 viewsJBT95

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 19:06 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United have a lot of flags which are about as intimidating as flags can be. Certainly helps improve the atmosphere. It's a lot better than the cringe worthy Union Jack flags our loyalist supports seem so keen on bringing to our stadium. It is the one thing that our Cardiff friends are correct about. It's embarrassing, almost as bad as the Welsh flag I often see in the South-East corner with luminous pink writing on. I can never read what it says.

"Caerphilly Jacks" I think is the one you mean.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024