Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters 15:17 - Mar 16 with 11446 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Singing loud and proud even when 3-0 down. I bet the same supporters who call the Manchester United supports 'plastics' etc are the ones who stand in silence in the East stand each game. Old Trafford is 10x louder than The Liberty is each game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:45 - Mar 16 with 1012 viewsNeath_Jack

Do you know who i think this c*nt is, Jackfaths mate who used to post on here, bit of a chubby fella, infact i dont think he posted on this new forum under his old username.

Boring c*nt either way.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:46 - Mar 16 with 1012 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:41 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You are a shining beacon of hope among the blind, helpless and brainwashed sheep who occupy this forum.

The trouble with Fearless Iconoclasm is that it doesn't really lend itself well to football supporting.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 17:06]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:49 - Mar 16 with 992 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:45 - Mar 16 by Neath_Jack

Do you know who i think this c*nt is, Jackfaths mate who used to post on here, bit of a chubby fella, infact i dont think he posted on this new forum under his old username.

Boring c*nt either way.

If I was boring then my threads would be ignored and nobody would remember me. Where as in reality I get a lot of replies to my posts and a lot of people seem to remember the name DwightYorkSuperstar.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:52 - Mar 16 with 971 viewsScoobyWho

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:44 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I did not 'miss the boat'. I'm not sure the £2 or so a week pocket money I was having a week at that young age was enough for me to buy a ticket for the boat.

Unfortunately then you will continue to spin round and round in circles with little debate on the matter other than belittling leigh Dineen ( correct me if I'm wrong but he is the fruit machine guy ) and HJ because he lost everything putting Swansea FC straight. I understand your jealousy, and sympathise that as one so young you haven't seen anything other than success at SCFC.

If you haven't got any real answers you are wasting your time.
Hope you enjoyed seeing half a stand singing man utd songs today at 3-0 down. And I am sure you enjoyed the songs that had nothing to do with the death of 96 fans at a football match.

Me ? I'm going out to spend the evening with some friendly jacks and arrange next Saturdays trip to Liverpool.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:00 - Mar 16 with 951 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:52 - Mar 16 by ScoobyWho

Unfortunately then you will continue to spin round and round in circles with little debate on the matter other than belittling leigh Dineen ( correct me if I'm wrong but he is the fruit machine guy ) and HJ because he lost everything putting Swansea FC straight. I understand your jealousy, and sympathise that as one so young you haven't seen anything other than success at SCFC.

If you haven't got any real answers you are wasting your time.
Hope you enjoyed seeing half a stand singing man utd songs today at 3-0 down. And I am sure you enjoyed the songs that had nothing to do with the death of 96 fans at a football match.

Me ? I'm going out to spend the evening with some friendly jacks and arrange next Saturdays trip to Liverpool.

So because Dineen, Jenkins and co saved the club 10 years ago, something I will always grateful for, you think it excuses them from critisicsm 10 years onwards when not only is critisicsm warranted but it should be thrown at them by every fan of the club, instead they get away with yet another calamity.

I am not jealous. I don't know why you brought that word up, you are just trying to spin that on me with no substantial follow up to justify that. I also made no mention of enjoying songs which relate to the Hillsborough incident, again you have completely made that up. Enjoy your night.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:02 - Mar 16 with 946 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:49 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If I was boring then my threads would be ignored and nobody would remember me. Where as in reality I get a lot of replies to my posts and a lot of people seem to remember the name DwightYorkSuperstar.

Ah that's what it's about then, you get turned on by the numbers of hits on a thread you start. As for old Trafford isn't that the stadium Roy Keene said was full of the prawn sandwich brigade. Do yourself a favour and go and watch mufc and fuk off from here. And you say you live in Manchester and are a swans fan yet when we played up there in the league in January, you didn't have a ticket as I remember you trying to get one at the last minute, even tho tickets had been on sale for 4 weeks. Some fan you are.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:03 - Mar 16 with 939 viewsBLAZE

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:37 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If me and a couple of friends wanted to purchase the club now, we'd likely need tens, if not hundreds of millions, a stark difference from the time when a failed small time businessman and his vending-machine stocking friend paid what I'm sure was a very small amount for the club, an amount which they will have no doubt taken back out of the club in the form of the £2m dividend and their huge salaries.

Silly c*nt. Staggering ignorance that yet again proves you aren't a real supporter of this club.

They put that money in fully expecting to lose every penny. But they done it anyway because the alternative was unthinkable. There wasn't a massive queue of others looking to spunk the money away either, yet they took the risk (10k each iirc). Sure, there's no question that the gamble has paid out for them but nobody in their right mind ever expected it to turn out as well as it has; incidentally, in no small part to their dedication and guidance, which incredibly you look to belittle.

Meanwhile, you're still gloating over our current predicament. The fact you have the gall to criticise them is staggering. Who the fuk do you think you are?
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:09 - Mar 16 with 911 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:03 - Mar 16 by BLAZE

Silly c*nt. Staggering ignorance that yet again proves you aren't a real supporter of this club.

They put that money in fully expecting to lose every penny. But they done it anyway because the alternative was unthinkable. There wasn't a massive queue of others looking to spunk the money away either, yet they took the risk (10k each iirc). Sure, there's no question that the gamble has paid out for them but nobody in their right mind ever expected it to turn out as well as it has; incidentally, in no small part to their dedication and guidance, which incredibly you look to belittle.

Meanwhile, you're still gloating over our current predicament. The fact you have the gall to criticise them is staggering. Who the fuk do you think you are?

He's either a cardiff fan or one of those sad individuals who like to see people unhappy. A rather sad individual who's highlight of his week is seeing swansea lose then come on here to gloat, why he's allowed to do that by the mods is beyond me, unless they are in collusion with him.

Login to get fewer ads

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:09 - Mar 16 with 910 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:03 - Mar 16 by BLAZE

Until your final two sentences I admired your post. You are saying that I don't have the right to criticise them? If a normal, everyday, loyal fan does not have the right to criticise them then who does? They have made mistake after mistake over the past couple of years but have been immune to any sort of criticism. You carry on thinking everything is rosy in the boardroom and that they are doing a wonderful job. Just like the moment came where the majority realised Laudrup had to go (West Ham) and that Monk as manager is a disaster (West Brom), the time will come where the majority wake up to the disaster that is our current board of directors. If we go down, I believe that moment will be the day our relegation is confirmed. If we stay up, I may have to wait a little longer.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:17 - Mar 16 with 886 viewsmonmouth

Leaving all the emotion out of it, past erformance is the same as sunk cost - irrelevant. All that matters is what is best for the club in the future and that is a legitimate point of discussion.

Probably not on a platform of 'ManUtd fans are better than ours' and 'everything about us is sh1te' though.I don't think there'll be much rational discussion on that basis.

As to 'loyal Man U supporters' lets just see what happens next. The current crop have never been tested. If you'd said loyal Palace supporters you might perhaps find more convincing evidence?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 17:17]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:20 - Mar 16 with 874 viewsJBT95

He is right though, sometimes the Liberty is quiet, but wasn't so much in our first PL season. The amount of people that leave before the end of the match is very bad, particularly when we are loosing.
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:21 - Mar 16 with 872 viewsdgt73

This Dwight knobhead is telling porky pies too. He claims to live in Manchester and says he watches the swans play, yet this is a person who said not long ago he couldn't afford a ticket to watch swansea play at old Trafford. Yet he expects us to believe he travels from Manchester to swansea.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:22 - Mar 16 with 865 viewsGowerjack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:18 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

Obvious troll is obvious. And really boring.

Just like Fathy.

Oddly enough.......

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:22 - Mar 16 with 864 viewsJackfath

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:20 - Mar 16 by JBT95

He is right though, sometimes the Liberty is quiet, but wasn't so much in our first PL season. The amount of people that leave before the end of the match is very bad, particularly when we are loosing.

You need to be careful saying things like that on here, you'll be labelled a C U N T.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:23 - Mar 16 with 863 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:21 - Mar 16 by dgt73

This Dwight knobhead is telling porky pies too. He claims to live in Manchester and says he watches the swans play, yet this is a person who said not long ago he couldn't afford a ticket to watch swansea play at old Trafford. Yet he expects us to believe he travels from Manchester to swansea.

I couldn't justify £55 for a league ticket for 1 game, no. I can justify £25 on the train to come home and see my friends and family though.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:25 - Mar 16 with 863 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:20 - Mar 16 by JBT95

Every stadium in the PL can be quiet, including 50000 at st James. Infact been very disappointed with the overall atmospheres in th PL.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:25 - Mar 16 with 862 viewsmonmouth

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:21 - Mar 16 by dgt73

I thought it was a clear and obvious alter ego to stir up discussion? Isn't it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:27 - Mar 16 with 853 viewsexiledclaseboy

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:22 - Mar 16 by Gowerjack

Just like Fathy.

Oddly enough.......

It ain't Fathy. Alternative usernames aren't his style.

Poll: Tory leader

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:28 - Mar 16 with 842 viewsJackfath

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:22 - Mar 16 by Gowerjack

Just like Fathy.

Oddly enough.......

For the umpteenth time, I don't use other names on here. Sorry if that smashes any of your theories.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:30 - Mar 16 with 834 viewsNeath_Jack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:22 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

You need to be careful saying things like that on here, you'll be labelled a C U N T.

What was your fat/chubby/portly friends username that used to post on the old board? American wife if memory serves me right.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:31 - Mar 16 with 829 viewsdgt73

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:23 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I couldn't justify £55 for a league ticket for 1 game, no. I can justify £25 on the train to come home and see my friends and family though.

It's wasn't £55. And as a so called swans fan living in Manchester, I would of thought the mufc v swans would be an absolute priority game for you obviously not. you may fool some but you don't fool me.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:32 - Mar 16 with 823 viewsDarran

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:30 - Mar 16 by Neath_Jack

What was your fat/chubby/portly friends username that used to post on the old board? American wife if memory serves me right.

That's not nice Flackys a very nice man.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:32 - Mar 16 with 821 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:31 - Mar 16 by dgt73

It's wasn't £55. And as a so called swans fan living in Manchester, I would of thought the mufc v swans would be an absolute priority game for you obviously not. you may fool some but you don't fool me.

I went to the cup game a week earlier. That was enough.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:32 - Mar 16 with 821 viewsAndy1300

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:42 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

Er........

I am Poster of the Year 2013.

You are a few other things too.

Number 1 team in Wales

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 17:33 - Mar 16 with 821 viewsNeath_Jack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:49 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Some people can't help biting, no matter what nonsense is posted. Obviously people are going to remember you, you're like scouse and tenkosblondewig mun, after every defeat you're all over the forum.

Boringc*nt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024