Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters 15:17 - Mar 16 with 11380 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Singing loud and proud even when 3-0 down. I bet the same supporters who call the Manchester United supports 'plastics' etc are the ones who stand in silence in the East stand each game. Old Trafford is 10x louder than The Liberty is each game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:18 - Mar 16 with 3858 viewscostalotta

A fair amount of empty seats too"
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:18 - Mar 16 with 3856 viewsexiledclaseboy

Obvious troll is obvious. And really boring.

Poll: Tory leader

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:19 - Mar 16 with 3854 viewsC_jack

Yeah singing one song every 20 years is really loyal. Maybe they've realised what the game is about when your team doesn't win every week.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:20 - Mar 16 with 3832 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not trolling. Old Trafford is louder than The Liberty for most games. They are singing when losing where as we leave in droves. I have been there a few times this season and even for Capital One Cup games it is louder than what I have experienced in any of the Swansea games I have been to this season, minus the Cardiff game.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:22 - Mar 16 with 3820 viewsSwanjack10

There are 60 odd thousand utd fans there mind to be taken into consideration.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:22 - Mar 16 with 3817 viewsPozuelosSideys

Seriously. Just fhuck off back to OT you plastic. Youre boring.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:23 - Mar 16 with 3815 viewsJacYJwc

That has nothing to do with the fact that OT's capacity is nearly four times that of the Liberty?
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:24 - Mar 16 with 3800 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:23 - Mar 16 by JacYJwc

That has nothing to do with the fact that OT's capacity is nearly four times that of the Liberty?

The Liberty has around 500 supporters singing in the East Stand on a good day. It's embarrassing. Especially with the random drum beat added to each song.

Login to get fewer ads

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:25 - Mar 16 with 3787 viewsJackfath

Didn't hear any boos from the home fans at the final whistle either.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:28 - Mar 16 with 3770 viewsJohnw102

Not a sound out of them when we were up there in League until they went a goal up. Then met 2 coach loads of them at motorway services on their way back to London and Torquay. Give plastics a bad name! troll

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:28 - Mar 16 with 3756 viewsSwanjack10

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:24 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The Liberty has around 500 supporters singing in the East Stand on a good day. It's embarrassing. Especially with the random drum beat added to each song.

Fuk me , you really dont like your own club do you, shocking.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:32 - Mar 16 with 3726 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:28 - Mar 16 by Johnw102

Not a sound out of them when we were up there in League until they went a goal up. Then met 2 coach loads of them at motorway services on their way back to London and Torquay. Give plastics a bad name! troll

I can't speak for the league game as I wasn't there for that one, but in the cup game they out sang our supporters, and also had a larger variety of songs. The '12 Days of Cantona' song was so catchy I even joined in briefly.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:34 - Mar 16 with 3711 viewsDewi1jack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:20 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not trolling. Old Trafford is louder than The Liberty for most games. They are singing when losing where as we leave in droves. I have been there a few times this season and even for Capital One Cup games it is louder than what I have experienced in any of the Swansea games I have been to this season, minus the Cardiff game.

I'll take the bet you offered in your opening remarks. For any amount you care to name.
Do you sing your heart out every game?
If you love Yernited and their plastic atmosphere that much, why don't you just fuk off and support them instead?
Of course they're singing today, it's their other derby match.
Normally it's like a morgue with all the tourists (like yourself.) Normally the ground is emptying around the 70 min mark as well, with them trying to beat the traffic jam at the M25/ Heathrow area
Why the username of shiteporkuselessgit? Unless you are a Yernited troll of course

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:34 - Mar 16 with 3708 viewsswanskid95

They will be supporting Chelsea next week.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 15:36]
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:35 - Mar 16 with 3699 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:28 - Mar 16 by Swanjack10

Fuk me , you really dont like your own club do you, shocking.

I do love my club, I just do not blindly love it like a lot of our supports do, ignoring everything everything that is wrong with the club and thinking we are a breath of fresh air in world football or however you like to spin it.

Our board is one of the worst in the league.
Our ground is one of the most silent.
Our supports are some of the most fickle, blind and ignorant in the league.
I could go on, but I'm sure you can carry on this list yourself, you just don't want to and will hope that everything sorts itself out by itself.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:35 - Mar 16 with 3697 viewshobo

Was thinking the same myself. No way would our fans still be singing trailing 3-0 to our rivals. Most would have walked out as soon as the second goal went in
Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:37 - Mar 16 with 3685 viewsVetchitBack

This wind-up would only work if Swans fans claimed the Lib was a cauldron of noise.

We don't.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:38 - Mar 16 with 3677 viewsAndy1300

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:20 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

3 x the capacity may have something to do with it

Number 1 team in Wales

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:38 - Mar 16 with 3661 viewsC_jack

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:35 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I do love my club, I just do not blindly love it like a lot of our supports do, ignoring everything everything that is wrong with the club and thinking we are a breath of fresh air in world football or however you like to spin it.

Our board is one of the worst in the league.
Our ground is one of the most silent.
Our supports are some of the most fickle, blind and ignorant in the league.
I could go on, but I'm sure you can carry on this list yourself, you just don't want to and will hope that everything sorts itself out by itself.

Yeah but what about the Swans?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:40 - Mar 16 with 3643 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:34 - Mar 16 by Dewi1jack

I'll take the bet you offered in your opening remarks. For any amount you care to name.
Do you sing your heart out every game?
If you love Yernited and their plastic atmosphere that much, why don't you just fuk off and support them instead?
Of course they're singing today, it's their other derby match.
Normally it's like a morgue with all the tourists (like yourself.) Normally the ground is emptying around the 70 min mark as well, with them trying to beat the traffic jam at the M25/ Heathrow area
Why the username of shiteporkuselessgit? Unless you are a Yernited troll of course

And you think we don't have a plastic problem? A lot of our fans in the stadium likely never had much of an interest in us before we arrived in the English Premier League. And no it is not normally like a morgue there, that is just a myth amongst football fans around the country who don't like Manchester United. And I am not a tourist when I go there, I live in the city thank you.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:44 - Mar 16 with 3609 viewsAndy1300

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:40 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And you think we don't have a plastic problem? A lot of our fans in the stadium likely never had much of an interest in us before we arrived in the English Premier League. And no it is not normally like a morgue there, that is just a myth amongst football fans around the country who don't like Manchester United. And I am not a tourist when I go there, I live in the city thank you.

Barclays premier league

Number 1 team in Wales

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:08 - Mar 16 with 3516 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 15:18 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

Obvious troll is obvious. And really boring.

What I don't understand is why a plastic Manc wants so desperately to be a Super Duper Swans Fan these days?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 16:09]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:12 - Mar 16 with 3501 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:08 - Mar 16 by NeiltheTaylor

What I don't understand is why a plastic Manc wants so desperately to be a Super Duper Swans Fan these days?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 16:09]

I am not a plastic Manc. I am a Swansea supporter and have been since my first game when I was a young boy. Just because I take advantage of the incredibly cheap tickets both Manchester United & Manchester City offer to the university students, it doesn't mean I have become a fan of those clubs. I just enjoy watching them play for a fraction of the price I have to pay when I'm back home and go to watch The Swans.

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:13 - Mar 16 with 3498 viewsScoobyWho

Fu ck off to old Trafford then.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:15 - Mar 16 with 3485 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Take note from the loyal Manchester United Supporters on 16:12 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am not a plastic Manc. I am a Swansea supporter and have been since my first game when I was a young boy. Just because I take advantage of the incredibly cheap tickets both Manchester United & Manchester City offer to the university students, it doesn't mean I have become a fan of those clubs. I just enjoy watching them play for a fraction of the price I have to pay when I'm back home and go to watch The Swans.

Everyone sees right through you, DWIGHT.

The sooner yo stop pretending, the less embarrassing it will be for everyone.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024