Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The LFW Brexit Poll 14:47 - Apr 27 with 32208 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:21 - Jun 15 with 2137 viewsFredManRave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:08 - Jun 15 by DannytheR

And no nob.

Does he look like a Panda?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:47 - Jun 15 with 2092 viewsQPRDave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:41 - Jun 15 by loftboy

Ken Livingstone ............. Pin up, not on my watch, I hate that cúnt with a passion, I'm also a climate change denier, you must have me confused with someone else.

not you loft......the snivelling little wretch
The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:48 - Jun 15 with 2090 viewsQPRDave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 20:16 - Jun 15 by QPR_Jim

I'm glad you find it funny, I think it's quite sad.

Don't cry jim ....ignore
The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:53 - Jun 15 with 2073 viewsQPRDave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:21 - Jun 15 by FredManRave

Does he look like a Panda?!

@danny the RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 21:54]
The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:02 - Jun 15 with 2050 viewsQPR_Jim

The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:48 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

Don't cry jim ....ignore

Sorry hard man.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:08 - Jun 15 with 2032 viewsQPRDave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:02 - Jun 15 by QPR_Jim

Sorry hard man.

Don't be sorry Jimbo...ignore...like this,... bye
The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:17 - Jun 15 with 2015 viewsDeepcutHoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:47 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

not you loft......the snivelling little wretch

Do you mean me Dave, I've lost track of the names a bit?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:19 - Jun 15 with 2013 viewsPunteR

The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:08 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

Have you just made Jim disappear?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:22 - Jun 15 with 2003 viewsQPR_Jim

The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:08 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

That's the second time you've ignored me, was the first ignore lite or something? Don't go around calling people cowards over the Internet, it makes you sound like a prize idiot.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:29 - Jun 15 with 1984 viewsPunteR

The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:22 - Jun 15 by QPR_Jim

That's the second time you've ignored me, was the first ignore lite or something? Don't go around calling people cowards over the Internet, it makes you sound like a prize idiot.

He cant read your post now Jim. Do you want me to tell him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:36 - Jun 15 with 1967 viewsDeepcutHoop

I'd be staggered if after all this time he's finally put me on ignore.

Hope so, he's liable to burst something at some point.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:44 - Jun 15 with 1949 viewsQPR_Jim

The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:29 - Jun 15 by PunteR

He cant read your post now Jim. Do you want me to tell him.

Somehow I doubt I'm on ignore, boy who cried wolf springs to mind.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 08:55 - Jun 16 with 1859 viewsPinnerPaul

Back to civilised debate for a minute

Interesting/sensible/thought provoking piece in the Eve Standard last night saying that if the vote IS to leave, it will still require an act of parliament and the bill would need to go through House of Lords like all bills.

Writer reckoned commons was roughly 70/30% for remain.

Constitutionally/legally nothing to stop MPS from ignoring vote, which writer speculated they might do if very close and a low turn out.

Say it was 52/48 leave on a 60% turn out, MPs might reject on the basis that only c30% of population voted out.

Interesting?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 09:34 - Jun 16 with 1834 viewsLythamR

The LFW Brexit Poll on 08:55 - Jun 16 by PinnerPaul

Interesting/sensible/thought provoking piece in the Eve Standard last night saying that if the vote IS to leave, it will still require an act of parliament and the bill would need to go through House of Lords like all bills.

Constitutionally/legally nothing to stop MPS from ignoring vote, which writer speculated they might do if very close and a low turn out.

Say it was 52/48 leave on a 60% turn out, MPs might reject on the basis that only c30% of population voted out.

Interesting?

That would be fun, i would love to see Farage's face when that bombshell was dropped
The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:33 - Jun 16 with 1803 viewsrobith

Interesting?

It would be a fun reminder that for all the bluster of EU bureracrats, we don't really have democracy here either winky face
The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:59 - Jun 16 with 1784 viewsPinnerPaul

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:33 - Jun 16 by robith

It would be a fun reminder that for all the bluster of EU bureracrats, we don't really have democracy here either winky face

The delicious irony of it all is that it would be a reminder to Doris and Nige, that yes the UK DOES still pass its own laws, despite their hysterical propaganda to the contrary!
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:13 - Jun 16 with 1755 viewsR_from_afar

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:32 - Jun 15 by TheBlob

It was going so well until you mentioned Climate Change.

Again

LOL Blob, but he started it! He obviously didn't get the memo saying leave climate change *inside* the box marked "Property of Pandora".

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:22 - Jun 16 with 1751 viewsEastR

Interesting?

I read that article too PP, and would agree that it is a very interesting scenario that, as we get closer to the main event, are likely to see discussed more widely.

There's also a two year period of notice required between declaring the intention to leave and when it would take effect.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:39 - Jun 16 with 1741 viewsR_from_afar

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:44 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

I've never seen any fracking under a house ....just a little bit of an exagaration ?
Have you any idea how ridiculous wind turbines are in cornwall? NO Do you know how many are ready to be joined to the grid.. NO
I don't believe climate change is soley down to man & will happen anyway, so you get your horse & cart out, and enjoy a 13th century existence, perhaps this caroline bird will let you into her house to keep warm!!

I've never seen any fracking under a house ....just a little bit of an exagaration ?
>> The chemicals get injected under pressure over a wide area but my point is that fracking companies are no longer legally required to get a home owner's permission to operate under their property. This means you and I cannot stop fracking under our homes - probably the most valuable thing we will ever own - whether we like it or not. Homes in fracked areas will be plummet in value.

Have you any idea how ridiculous wind turbines are in cornwall? NO Do you know how many are ready to be joined to the grid.. NO
>> Why are they ridiculous? Onshore wind farms are the cheapest form of new energy in the UK. Wind energy makes a significant contribution to the UK’s power supplies, providing 11% of our electricity in 2015 — that’s enough electricity to meet the annual needs of more 8 million homes. My car was manufactured using wind energy (OK, not in the UK, but the point is wind energy works).

I don't believe climate change is soley down to man & will happen anyway, so you get your horse & cart out, and enjoy a 13th century existence, perhaps this caroline bird will let you into her house to keep warm!!
>> I'm not going to go into this in detail here (pause for applause) but whilst climate change can be natural, in the case of the climate change and global warming we are currently experiencing, upteem studies by universities, The Met Office, NASA and so on have proven that mankind is the cause.

Not that Trump or Nigel Lawson agree, mind...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:47 - Jun 16 with 1731 viewsR_from_afar

Back on topic (mercifully): The Economist Intelligence Unit wades into the debate. Here's what they have to say:

"Leaving the EU would trigger a recession and set real GDP back by 6% by 2020. This is one of the key findings from the latest report from the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), Out and down: Mapping the impact of Brexit. The report, which explores a post-Brexit landscape and its impact on key industrial sectors, suggests that the impact on specific UK industries would vary by sector and would be largely negative–although some sectors will find themselves more insulated than others.

Other findings include:
- The uncertainty caused by a “Leave” vote would upset consumer and market sentiment, causing a 14-15% devaluation of the pound against the US dollar.
- Delayed investment and spending decisions would hit real GDP growth most in 2017.
- Weaker trade ties would exacerbate this decline from 2018 onwards, therefore, in real terms the UK economy would be 6%–or £106bn–worse off in 2020.
- Pharmaceutical exports, access to medicines and research grants could all be at risk. Any economic downturn would also affect NHS funding.
- London’s financial sector could experience a “brain drain”, as European nationals return home".

The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) is a business within The Economist Group providing forecasting and advisory services through research and analysis; it is not co-owned by Jeremy Corbyn and David Cameron, nor is Gordon Brown's mum a director.

RFA

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:00 - Jun 16 with 1713 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:47 - Jun 16 by R_from_afar

Back on topic (mercifully): The Economist Intelligence Unit wades into the debate. Here's what they have to say:

"Leaving the EU would trigger a recession and set real GDP back by 6% by 2020. This is one of the key findings from the latest report from the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), Out and down: Mapping the impact of Brexit. The report, which explores a post-Brexit landscape and its impact on key industrial sectors, suggests that the impact on specific UK industries would vary by sector and would be largely negative–although some sectors will find themselves more insulated than others.

Other findings include:
- The uncertainty caused by a “Leave” vote would upset consumer and market sentiment, causing a 14-15% devaluation of the pound against the US dollar.
- Delayed investment and spending decisions would hit real GDP growth most in 2017.
- Weaker trade ties would exacerbate this decline from 2018 onwards, therefore, in real terms the UK economy would be 6%–or £106bn–worse off in 2020.
- Pharmaceutical exports, access to medicines and research grants could all be at risk. Any economic downturn would also affect NHS funding.
- London’s financial sector could experience a “brain drain”, as European nationals return home".

The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) is a business within The Economist Group providing forecasting and advisory services through research and analysis; it is not co-owned by Jeremy Corbyn and David Cameron, nor is Gordon Brown's mum a director.

RFA

This whole concept of "uncertainty".I say once again when were economic and financial measures ever certain?It's all supposition,if I had the time and could be arsed I could explode all of those points and offer alternatives.
As ever the banks will determine your future -"too big to fail and too big to jail"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:31 - Jun 16 with 1692 views1BobbyHazell

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:47 - Jun 16 by R_from_afar

Other findings include:

RFA

The Economist Intelligence Unit, hahaha, brilliant.

Have they produced their report on how we reached the illusionary manufactured point where 'the whole world' is in debt to the organisations that run the system they claim to 'research and analyse'? Perhaps they could tell us the effects of an Out vote on that.

No... they don't EVER mention it you say? Why it's almost as if they exist to help maintain the status quo of controlled economic debt that is currently overseeing the greatest wealth grab in history by presenting themselves as the High Priests of our new Pagan God that is the Economic System. Only these priests can tell us what the economy really means, needs and wants. Don't try to understand it yourselves you simple peasants, the economy demands austerity, demands ever lowering working conditions, demands an ever increasing unservicable debt that you all owe.....Only we high priests can translate what God really wants...do as we say or you will feel God's wrath (or these figures that we made up) to prove it....do not think for yourselves....and be afraid, very afraid.

Funnily enough I know of one country who received ALL OF THE SAME WARNINGS FROM ALL OF THE SAME ORGANISATIONS (High Priests). Why not do yourself a favour and listen directly to the man who led that country to an utterly different outcome and future to the one that they all tried to scare them into thinking was real. And, perhaps even more pertinently, listen to the very clear message he gives at the end about the awareness we all need to have about the huge choices facing us as populations/communities between true democracy based on the needs of the people and the upkeeping of the current economic system and those who it really serves.

and a new one just for Fred - "We chose democracy and human rights over banks".

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:41 - Jun 16 with 1683 viewsR_from_afar

"Back the bin lorry up, lads, nice and slow we're taking the world's research to the landfill site. It was all part of a universe wide conspiracy anyway, orchestrated by them dodgy Martians. Lovely job. Apparently, all future planning decisions are going to be based on YouTube videos and internet rants. Sorted, ah ha haa!"

RFA

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:50 - Jun 16 with 1675 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:41 - Jun 16 by R_from_afar

"Back the bin lorry up, lads, nice and slow we're taking the world's research to the landfill site. It was all part of a universe wide conspiracy anyway, orchestrated by them dodgy Martians. Lovely job. Apparently, all future planning decisions are going to be based on YouTube videos and internet rants. Sorted, ah ha haa!"

RFA

All our waste goes down the tip at Llanfyll.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:51 - Jun 16 with 1673 views1BobbyHazell

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:41 - Jun 16 by R_from_afar

RFA

A little disappointing whilst not totally unexpected, mockery is an easy get out when confronted with a question that you cannot answer, so well done and all that. Now perhaps you could give me your thoughts on the Icelandic President's insightful oratory based on his peerless experience of this 'research' and his conclusions on its validity and the influence behind it.

I look forward to your thoughts and hope you are honest enough to actually listen to the only man to have led a country who decided to go against these organisations that you seem to feel are genuinely unbiased research facilities.

Who are we in debt to and why?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 13:52]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024