Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The LFW Brexit Poll 14:47 - Apr 27 with 32207 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:44 - Jun 15 with 2102 viewsQPRDave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:30 - Jun 15 by R_from_afar

Would you rather throw your lot in with the climate change deniers and those who would let Cuadrilla and Ineos frack under your house without your permission? Have you heard Caroline Lucas speak? She makes most politicians look brain dead, whether she is debating "green" issues or issues completely unrelated to our environment.

RFA

I've never seen any fracking under a house ....just a little bit of an exagaration ?
Have you any idea how ridiculous wind turbines are in cornwall? NO Do you know how many are ready to be joined to the grid.. NO
I don't believe climate change is soley down to man & will happen anyway, so you get your horse & cart out, and enjoy a 13th century existence, perhaps this caroline bird will let you into her house to keep warm!!
The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:44 - Jun 15 with 2102 viewsQPRDave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:30 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

He also said a Labour MP should be sent to an abattoir the other day. He is just a parody of the Daily Mail comment section.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:49 - Jun 15 with 2078 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:44 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

I've never seen any fracking under a house ....just a little bit of an exagaration ?
Have you any idea how ridiculous wind turbines are in cornwall? NO Do you know how many are ready to be joined to the grid.. NO
I don't believe climate change is soley down to man & will happen anyway, so you get your horse & cart out, and enjoy a 13th century existence, perhaps this caroline bird will let you into her house to keep warm!!

I seem to remember the Greens pressing hard to impose a jail sentence for those deluded souls "denying" Global Warming.
Now there's only one pressure group that can get away with that .

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:02 - Jun 15 with 2050 viewsQPRDave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:49 - Jun 15 by TheBlob

I seem to remember the Greens pressing hard to impose a jail sentence for those deluded souls "denying" Global Warming.
Now there's only one pressure group that can get away with that .

Oh don't get basil and shallowcut started blob, I'll be branded the Ken Livingstone of LFW.....oh no that's one of the loftboys leftwing pinups!

#imadeny-er
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:03 - Jun 15 with 2038 viewsDeepcutHoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:35 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

Look deep, you always take the opposite view from me you ridiculous sad little head case.
Now I can if you'd like introduce you to many many fishermen and you can tell them how you support that tramp flicking his v's up at them, if you like....course you won't
Now If you can introduce me to the tramp I will happily tell him I hope his boat sinks....
Oh and
What is the point of turning up to meetings with a union of people who have already decimated the industry in this country?

There's a really good reason I'm always on the other side of these things.

And as much as you'd like to think I care that much about you, it's not just to wind you up.

That you get so ridiculously furious every single time is just an hilarious bonus.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:08 - Jun 15 with 2023 viewsQPRDave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:03 - Jun 15 by DeepcutHoop

There's a really good reason I'm always on the other side of these things.

And as much as you'd like to think I care that much about you, it's not just to wind you up.

That you get so ridiculously furious every single time is just an hilarious bonus.

"That you get so ridiculously furious every single time is just an hilarious bonus." ????

The what? deepy?...you getting bit excited!!...sad sad little boy, wanna come and meet my colleagues in the fishing industry and dribble out your inaccurate misinformed cr*p?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:13 - Jun 15 with 1996 viewsDeepcutHoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:08 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

"That you get so ridiculously furious every single time is just an hilarious bonus." ????

The what? deepy?...you getting bit excited!!...sad sad little boy, wanna come and meet my colleagues in the fishing industry and dribble out your inaccurate misinformed cr*p?

What inaccurate crap have I dribbled?

i posted a Greenpeace article, with no opinion of my own offered, and a link to a tweet about Farage's attendance record when he had a chance to influence the lot of the fishermen he was apparently fighting for today.

Nothing inaccurate or too opinionated there.

Unless me thinking Marina Hyde's twitter feed was funny is what's annoyed you?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:21 - Jun 15 with 1990 viewsFredManRave

It will be The Sun Wot Wins It.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:24 - Jun 15 with 1979 viewsQPRDave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:13 - Jun 15 by DeepcutHoop

What inaccurate crap have I dribbled?

i posted a Greenpeace article, with no opinion of my own offered, and a link to a tweet about Farage's attendance record when he had a chance to influence the lot of the fishermen he was apparently fighting for today.

Nothing inaccurate or too opinionated there.

Unless me thinking Marina Hyde's twitter feed was funny is what's annoyed you?

night night coward
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:27 - Jun 15 with 1975 viewsjohncharles

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:21 - Jun 15 by FredManRave

It will be The Sun Wot Wins It.

As I've said before, it's going to be vote to keep out the people you don't want.
If Rupert Murdoch wants us to leave be very afraid. This guy has raped Britain.

Strong and stable my arse.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:30 - Jun 15 with 1988 viewsDeepcutHoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:24 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

night night coward

This is what I meant by hilarious.

I'm a coward now. Jesus wept
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:36 - Jun 15 with 1964 viewsDeepcutHoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:27 - Jun 15 by johncharles

As I've said before, it's going to be vote to keep out the people you don't want.
If Rupert Murdoch wants us to leave be very afraid. This guy has raped Britain.

Always wondered how accurate that old quote from Murdoch is... it feels like something he'd say, but not seen the original source for it yet.

"I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union. ‘That’s easy,’ he replied. ‘When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice.’"
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:40 - Jun 15 with 1955 viewsstowmarketrange

The LFW Brexit Poll on 17:26 - Jun 15 by johncharles

Let's get back to the good old days before we joined the EU and we only worked three days a week.

That is what I call rewriting history.The Eu cured the 3 day week did it?
And if it did come to that I think I'd prefer to work a 3 day week as a relatively free man under a uk government than a full week shackled by the 500+ million in the EU.

As for the idea that we'd get concessions from them.They gave us very little to entice us to stay,they will laugh us out of the room if we've voted to stay under their terms.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:40 - Jun 15 with 1955 viewsFredManRave

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:30 - Jun 15 by DeepcutHoop

It's been a tough week for you Deepy. First arrogant (can't remember if you're 100% or 50%) and now coward.

I hope the insults don't cut deep.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:41 - Jun 15 with 1954 viewsloftboy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:02 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

Oh don't get basil and shallowcut started blob, I'll be branded the Ken Livingstone of LFW.....oh no that's one of the loftboys leftwing pinups!

#imadeny-er

Ken Livingstone ............. Pin up, not on my watch, I hate that cúnt with a passion, I'm also a climate change denier, you must have me confused with someone else.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:46 - Jun 15 with 1940 viewsDeepcutHoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:40 - Jun 15 by FredManRave

It's been a tough week for you Deepy. First arrogant (can't remember if you're 100% or 50%) and now coward.

I hope the insults don't cut deep.

Thanks man. It's knowing that there are good people out there like yourself that help me to fight through the tough times.

I just hope my sobbing doesn't keep the neighbours awake tonight.....
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:47 - Jun 15 with 1937 viewsloftboy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:48 - Jun 15 by QPRDave

That piece of excrement Geldof needs to take his boat full of rich little kids and sail off, anywhere and hopefully sink

Blimey Dave,another post of yours I agree with, if saint Bob says stay then I'm definitely voting leave.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:48 - Jun 15 with 1935 viewsjohncharles

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:40 - Jun 15 by stowmarketrange

That is what I call rewriting history.The Eu cured the 3 day week did it?
And if it did come to that I think I'd prefer to work a 3 day week as a relatively free man under a uk government than a full week shackled by the 500+ million in the EU.

As for the idea that we'd get concessions from them.They gave us very little to entice us to stay,they will laugh us out of the room if we've voted to stay under their terms.

It was just a wee attempt at irony. There are people who think that voting LEAVE will take us back to some golden age.

Strong and stable my arse.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:52 - Jun 15 with 1916 viewsTheBlob

Isn't Geldorf final proof today that turds float?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:53 - Jun 15 with 1912 viewsstowmarketrange

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:48 - Jun 15 by johncharles

It was just a wee attempt at irony. There are people who think that voting LEAVE will take us back to some golden age.

Sorry I thought you were being serious.
Nobody really knows what the future holds if we go or stay,but I believe that we would do fine on our own.
I don't think the migrant issue will change much either way,but that isn't my reason for voting to leave.It is worrying though that the Sun is on my side.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:56 - Jun 15 with 1909 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

You can tell a lot of well off people use this site.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 20:09 - Jun 15 with 1879 viewsstowmarketrange

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:56 - Jun 15 by Hoop_Du_Jour

You can tell a lot of well off people use this site.

We have to be well off supporting QPR.It don't come cheap you know.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 20:16 - Jun 15 with 1868 viewsQPR_Jim

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:30 - Jun 15 by DeepcutHoop

I'm glad you find it funny, I think it's quite sad.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 20:19 - Jun 15 with 1854 viewsDeepcutHoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 20:16 - Jun 15 by QPR_Jim

I'm glad you find it funny, I think it's quite sad.

Dave's fine, he's just got a bit of a temper.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:08 - Jun 15 with 1796 viewsDannytheR

The LFW Brexit Poll on 20:19 - Jun 15 by DeepcutHoop

Dave's fine, he's just got a bit of a temper.

And no nob.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024