Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The LFW Brexit Poll 14:47 - Apr 27 with 32181 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 15:25 - May 18 with 2726 viewskensalriser

Can someone give a couple of examples of EU laws applicable in the UK they fundamentally disagree with? Genuine question.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 15:37 - May 18 with 2704 viewsessextaxiboy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 15:25 - May 18 by kensalriser

Can someone give a couple of examples of EU laws applicable in the UK they fundamentally disagree with? Genuine question.

The unfair fish quotas imposed on our UK fleet and even if you think that helps conservation at the expense of skippers their crew and families , the ban on discarding undersize fish back into the sea instead having to land and destroy them .
The LFW Brexit Poll on 16:02 - May 18 with 2680 viewsDiscodroids

paying a net contribution of £35 Million pounds a day into the EU for the luxury of trading within it. We currently trade more outside it . The £55 million per day Contribution to their fiscal piggy bank is gross , before our rebate, and we are then told how to spend said rebate by people that we, the British Public , have never elected through a democratic process .

Having to ask THE EU on bended knee to apply a brake on immigration, if we can prove public services are being overwhelmed and then having to achieve the impossible task of getting all 28 member states to agree on it.

The EU Spending more on Chauffeur services in one year than Black Sabbath spent on cocaine in 1976

Keep Britain Tidy.
[Post edited 18 May 2016 16:04]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:44 - Jun 15 with 2549 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

So this is happening then....
The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:50 - Jun 15 with 2541 viewsLythamR

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:44 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

So this is happening then....

Its definitely a possibility now

I think the key to this will be Complacancy of those that want to remain, if they actually get out and vote then i think its going to be very tight but i have a feeling the higher turnout from Brexit supporters is going to be telling
The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:54 - Jun 15 with 2531 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:50 - Jun 15 by LythamR

Its definitely a possibility now

I think the key to this will be Complacancy of those that want to remain, if they actually get out and vote then i think its going to be very tight but i have a feeling the higher turnout from Brexit supporters is going to be telling

The only thing we can really compare this referendum to is the Socttish Indy one. One blip in the polls scared the shite out of the No campaign and they got their act together.

This one however has consistently polled leave as a majority for a week, and there has been no explosion from the remain side.

I think we're out.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:56 - Jun 15 with 2527 viewsRangersw12

For somebody who isn't very political I think both the leave and remain campaigns have been a disgrace.

Both giving negatives and scaremongering instead of positives and detailed reasons to leave or remain.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:03 - Jun 15 with 2509 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:56 - Jun 15 by Rangersw12

For somebody who isn't very political I think both the leave and remain campaigns have been a disgrace.

Both giving negatives and scaremongering instead of positives and detailed reasons to leave or remain.

Well this is the shame of it, people who would have otherwise no interest in politics have been put off further by this type of behaviour .

Lost opportunity to engage the country in a proper debate.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 11:03]
Login to get fewer ads

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:15 - Jun 15 with 2474 views1BobbyHazell

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:03 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Well this is the shame of it, people who would have otherwise no interest in politics have been put off further by this type of behaviour .

Lost opportunity to engage the country in a proper debate.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 11:03]

Come on Bazza, since when did politicians want to engage the country in a proper debate?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:22 - Jun 15 with 2466 viewsjohncharles

Disgrace is the word. It's all down negatives. Though I can't stand Cameron the thought of Boris Johnson being in charge of anything is just a non starter.

Strong and stable my arse.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:31 - Jun 15 with 2455 viewsQPR_John

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:22 - Jun 15 by johncharles

Disgrace is the word. It's all down negatives. Though I can't stand Cameron the thought of Boris Johnson being in charge of anything is just a non starter.

The decision to remain or leave is surely too important to come down to who might or might not be in temporary charge
The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:52 - Jun 15 with 2423 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:31 - Jun 15 by QPR_John

The decision to remain or leave is surely too important to come down to who might or might not be in temporary charge

It's going to play a big part in people's voting. 4 years of Tory can do a lot of damage.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:56 - Jun 15 with 2408 viewsFDC

The Remain campaign has been very poor. We're out I reckon. And things are gonna get pretty nasty too I'll bet...
The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:56 - Jun 15 with 2400 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:56 - Jun 15 by FDC

The Remain campaign has been very poor. We're out I reckon. And things are gonna get pretty nasty too I'll bet...

'God hath no fury like a tory scorned'
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 12:04]
The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:57 - Jun 15 with 2397 viewsFDC

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:52 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

It's going to play a big part in people's voting. 4 years of Tory can do a lot of damage.

Yeah, and also there's a fair few like me who, all things being equal, would have voted Leave were it not for the fact the loudest voice, and the contingent who stand to gain most being the right of the Tory party and the UKIPpers. A Leave vote followed by a Johnson PM-ship, plus an ascendant anti-immigration right... fck me.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:59 - Jun 15 with 2394 viewsFDC

Erm... Everyone! To your stations. Farage is leading a Brexit Flotilla up the Thames. This is not drill. Repeat. This is not a drill.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/03/nigel-farage-pro-brexit-flotilla
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:05 - Jun 15 with 2376 viewsPinnerPaul

Agree 100%
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:08 - Jun 15 with 2365 viewsPinnerPaul

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:59 - Jun 15 by FDC

Erm... Everyone! To your stations. Farage is leading a Brexit Flotilla up the Thames. This is not drill. Repeat. This is not a drill.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/03/nigel-farage-pro-brexit-flotilla

What gets me with him, is that he says this is going to happen, this isn't etc etc etc

He's not even an MP!!!!!!!!
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:39 - Jun 15 with 2339 viewsRs_Holy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:56 - Jun 15 by FDC

Blair, Kinnock and Geldof all banging the IN drum... That's a real vote winner
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:40 - Jun 15 with 2334 viewsFDC

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:39 - Jun 15 by Rs_Holy

Yep Blair and Major wandering around wagging their fingers at everyone was probably the last straw - not to mention that Brown video.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:45 - Jun 15 with 2288 viewsjohncharles

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:39 - Jun 15 by Rs_Holy

You forgot Brown, but still marginally preferable to Boris and Farage who don't have a brain cell between them.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:47 - Jun 15 with 2275 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:08 - Jun 15 by PinnerPaul

What gets me with him, is that he says this is going to happen, this isn't etc etc etc

He's not even an MP!!!!!!!!

Nor is Eddie Izzard.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:49 - Jun 15 with 2272 viewsjohncharles

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:31 - Jun 15 by QPR_John

As W12 said it's all negatives now. I'm voting for the least damage. Boris would bankrupt the country.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:53 - Jun 15 with 2265 viewsFDC

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:49 - Jun 15 by johncharles

As W12 said it's all negatives now. I'm voting for the least damage. Boris would bankrupt the country.

The thing is, from the point of view of Remain -- it's essentially asking people to vote for the status quo. There's very little to get people excited about, so it's almost necessarily negative.

That's not to say the campaign's not been one cluster-fvck after another.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:54 - Jun 15 with 2265 viewsMytch_QPR

Philosophical question for you to ponder over the next few days whilst the 2 parties crank up the rhetoric: do you think this referendum would be happening if we were joined by land to France?

In response to Blob, I would trust Eddie Izzard more than a politician. He may wear lipstick and ladies dresses, but who doesn't from time to time?

(mind you, the Crystal Palace shirt was a step too far)...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024