Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY 11:42 - Sep 10 with 11661 viewsModeratorC

The Swans return to action with more questions than answers this Saturday at home to Norwich City (3pm)

Cullen doubt as the Swans have to turn to Vipotnik 12th Sep 2024 14:32
Swansea City, with three players out on loan from forward positions, two strikers included could be facing their next Championship game with just one striker available. The Swans have lost two of their opening four games, whilst the Canaries have lost one. 0

Stats from the game : A completely different Swansea City 15th Sep 2024 10:50
The Swans most certainly limited their passing yesterday afternoon, passing up to fifty percent less than they normally do so. In fact by a small difference Norwich City had more of the ball. Let’s have a look at the match stats. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 13:27 - Sep 10 with 5289 viewsonehunglow

Back to reality

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 15:43 - Sep 10 with 5248 viewsKeithHaynes

Back to life.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 15:45 - Sep 10 with 5222 viewsWhiterockin

2-0 15,350
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 17:03 - Sep 10 with 5166 viewsKeithHaynes

1-1, 15,158

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 00:21 - Sep 11 with 5005 viewsRichardO

3-1, 15,000 if not more, seemed to be a.younger element of fans to swell the numbers against Cardiff hopefully they would have enjoyed the first half and will be glad the game was not lost.
As for the three goals being scored, in 3 out of the 5 games played at the stadium including the friendlies and Cup games when we got it right we came away with three goals.

Edited from 2 out of 4 to 3 out of 5,, home games where 3 goals scored. Rio, Gillingham and PNE
[Post edited 11 Sep 9:32]
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 07:18 - Sep 12 with 4629 viewsbuilthjack

A big test to see how far we have come.
Forwards or backwards, let’s see.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 09:09 - Sep 12 with 4549 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 07:18 - Sep 12 by builthjack

Is that the ball or the players?? 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 09:23 - Sep 12 with 4516 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 07:18 - Sep 12 by builthjack

Both teams will be looking for a big improvement after this break, it's not going to be easy but none are in the championship.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 10:09 - Sep 12 with 4453 viewsheatwave

It will be interesting to see what we have changed if anything after our recent inept performances.
Norwich no pushovers and I think will come here looking for a win.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 13:37 - Sep 12 with 4249 viewsonehunglow

Surely to Gid,we have to change our play and pass forwards.maybeceven shoot at goal instead of stroking it sideways
It can be done
Let’s do it

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 20:23 - Sep 12 with 3953 viewsHoneyBadger

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 13:37 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

Surely to Gid,we have to change our play and pass forwards.maybeceven shoot at goal instead of stroking it sideways
It can be done
Let’s do it

LW looks like a competitor in one man and his dog spending the whole match running around his technical area shouting instructions. Surely this should all be sorted at the training ground.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 20:44 - Sep 12 with 3902 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 20:23 - Sep 12 by HoneyBadger

LW looks like a competitor in one man and his dog spending the whole match running around his technical area shouting instructions. Surely this should all be sorted at the training ground.

He’s more like a rescue dog to me

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 20:44 - Sep 12 with 3916 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 20:23 - Sep 12 by HoneyBadger

I think though not every footballer is blessed with a decent cognitive recall 😉

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 11:12 - Sep 13 with 3626 viewsJohnw102

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 20:44 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

He’s more like a rescue dog to me

Nothing wrong with rescue dogs always had one, they are loyal, grateful, intelligent and eager to please. More than can be said for most of our managers over recent years!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 13:28 - Sep 13 with 3503 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 11:12 - Sep 13 by Johnw102

Nothing wrong with rescue dogs always had one, they are loyal, grateful, intelligent and eager to please. More than can be said for most of our managers over recent years!

No offence meant
It was a poor analogy and I take that back

Williams ,if a dog ,would be a pedigree Dalmatian
Grimes would be a Bisson Frisée

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : UPDATED Friday PM on 16:10 - Sep 13 with 3379 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke latest.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 17:32 - Sep 13 with 3141 viewsYrAlarch

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread on 13:37 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

It can be done
Let’s do it

Fat chance.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : UPDATED Friday PM on 22:55 - Sep 13 with 2841 viewsbuilthjack

4-2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : UPDATED Friday PM on 06:48 - Sep 14 with 2688 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : UPDATED Friday PM on 22:55 - Sep 13 by builthjack

4-2

Not trusting our defensive play?
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : UPDATED Friday PM on 08:39 - Sep 14 with 2575 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : UPDATED Friday PM on 22:55 - Sep 13 by builthjack

4-2

Beware the road by Dan Yr Ogof Caves if coming - was closed on Wednesday
3 - 0 to the mighty Swans
Attendance 15,366 as I wont be there.
Although as Adele sings "Rumour Has It " that my ST is already counted whether I attend or not ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : UPDATED Friday PM on 11:12 - Sep 14 with 2429 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : UPDATED Friday PM on 08:39 - Sep 14 by STID2017

Beware the road by Dan Yr Ogof Caves if coming - was closed on Wednesday
3 - 0 to the mighty Swans
Attendance 15,366 as I wont be there.
Although as Adele sings "Rumour Has It " that my ST is already counted whether I attend or not ...

1-1

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 12:22 - Sep 14 with 2339 viewslifelong

Can’t make the game today..gutted.

2-1.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 13:08 - Sep 14 with 2258 viewsonehunglow

3-1 Swans
The Slove gets a brace and Cullen the other
It starts today

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 13:13 - Sep 14 with 2235 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 13:08 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

3-1 Swans
The Slove gets a brace and Cullen the other
It starts today

We need a performance from Vipotnik today, up until now he hasn't impressed me at all. Hopefully a goal and it will give him confidence.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 13:37 - Sep 14 with 2179 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 13:13 - Sep 14 by Whiterockin

We need a performance from Vipotnik today, up until now he hasn't impressed me at all. Hopefully a goal and it will give him confidence.

Indeed so.
Let’s give him some chances though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024