Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY 11:42 - Sep 10 with 11825 viewsModeratorC

The Swans return to action with more questions than answers this Saturday at home to Norwich City (3pm)

Cullen doubt as the Swans have to turn to Vipotnik 12th Sep 2024 14:32
Swansea City, with three players out on loan from forward positions, two strikers included could be facing their next Championship game with just one striker available. The Swans have lost two of their opening four games, whilst the Canaries have lost one. 0

Stats from the game : A completely different Swansea City 15th Sep 2024 10:50
The Swans most certainly limited their passing yesterday afternoon, passing up to fifty percent less than they normally do so. In fact by a small difference Norwich City had more of the ball. Let’s have a look at the match stats. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 13:40 - Sep 14 with 1943 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 13:37 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

Indeed so.
Let’s give him some chances though

I watched him very carefully on and off the ball at the hawthorns and in my opinion offered nothing. It was an excellent chance for him with Cullen out, he didn't step up.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 13:43 - Sep 14 with 1917 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 13:40 - Sep 14 by Whiterockin

I watched him very carefully on and off the ball at the hawthorns and in my opinion offered nothing. It was an excellent chance for him with Cullen out, he didn't step up.

Well,let’s see how he gets on today,if indeed he does.
I reckon he’s nonplussed,as are other players
I just hope we get stuck into the six fingered ones from the start

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:03 - Sep 14 with 1848 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City: Lawrence Vigouroux; Josh Key, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Kyle Naughton; Matt Grimes (captain), Gonçalo Franco, Ollie Cooper; Jisung Eom, Liam Cullen; Ronald.

Substitutes: Jon McLaughlin, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Žan Vipotnik, Josh Tymon, Florian Bianchini, Myles Peart-Harris, Nelson Abbey, Azeem Abdulai.

Norwich City: Angus Gunn, Jack Stacey, Shane Duffy, Callum Doyle, Borja Sainz, Josh Sargent, Ben Chrisene, Amankwah Forson, Kenny McLean (captain), Marcelino Nunez, Oscar Schwartau.

Substitutes: George Long, Grant Hanley, Liam Gibbs, Ante Crnac, Kaide Gordon, Onel Hernandez, Jose Cordoba, Kellen Fisher, Gabriel Forsyth.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:10 - Sep 14 with 1791 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:03 - Sep 14 by KeithHaynes

Swansea City: Lawrence Vigouroux; Josh Key, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Kyle Naughton; Matt Grimes (captain), Gonçalo Franco, Ollie Cooper; Jisung Eom, Liam Cullen; Ronald.

Substitutes: Jon McLaughlin, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Žan Vipotnik, Josh Tymon, Florian Bianchini, Myles Peart-Harris, Nelson Abbey, Azeem Abdulai.

Norwich City: Angus Gunn, Jack Stacey, Shane Duffy, Callum Doyle, Borja Sainz, Josh Sargent, Ben Chrisene, Amankwah Forson, Kenny McLean (captain), Marcelino Nunez, Oscar Schwartau.

Substitutes: George Long, Grant Hanley, Liam Gibbs, Ante Crnac, Kaide Gordon, Onel Hernandez, Jose Cordoba, Kellen Fisher, Gabriel Forsyth.

Tymon dropped to bench?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:13 - Sep 14 with 1780 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:10 - Sep 14 by union_jack

Tymon dropped to bench?

So a right back playing left back
No creativity
Little reason to feel enthused
He is killing is slowly with his stupidity
Yeah baby
[Post edited 14 Sep 14:19]

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:25 - Sep 14 with 1727 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:13 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

So a right back playing left back
No creativity
Little reason to feel enthused
He is killing is slowly with his stupidity
Yeah baby
[Post edited 14 Sep 14:19]

It’s a strange one unless he’s carrying a knock. It’s true he’s not been at his best this season so far but to replace him with an out of position Naughton (who I have a huge amount of respect for if we are trying to control a game late on) is a tad odd. But what do I know?!

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:25 - Sep 14 with 1740 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:10 - Sep 14 by union_jack

Tymon dropped to bench?

Carrying a knock from training? Can't see any other reason to drop him, he has been targeted and hasn't marked his winger properly but that is down to what he has been asked to do while also being ask to get forward, needs the coach to advise him what his role is supposed to be.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:28 - Sep 14 with 1717 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 14:25 - Sep 14 by union_jack

It’s a strange one unless he’s carrying a knock. It’s true he’s not been at his best this season so far but to replace him with an out of position Naughton (who I have a huge amount of respect for if we are trying to control a game late on) is a tad odd. But what do I know?!

You probably know more
I do probably

His mentors tea, have taken a pounding today

Not a shot after they missed a penalty

Seems familiar to me

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:07 - Sep 14 with 1584 viewslifelong

Good start.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:08 - Sep 14 with 1550 viewsonehunglow

Good start but Norwich look very energised
More goals in this for sure
Might be a good game
Get into them

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:19 - Sep 14 with 1491 viewsmax936

Ronnie is good player, but can be frustrating for me anyway, his passes are sometimes to soft or to hard in equal measures or to close to the opo.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:21 - Sep 14 with 1486 viewsblackpooljack

The pics and sound being out of sync is ruining it for me, its a constant problem and i really wish they'd get it sorted.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:22 - Sep 14 with 1482 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:21 - Sep 14 by blackpooljack

The pics and sound being out of sync is ruining it for me, its a constant problem and i really wish they'd get it sorted.

And me butty, bleeding awful.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:22 - Sep 14 with 1473 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:21 - Sep 14 by blackpooljack

Me too. You know what’s coining don’t you

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:23 - Sep 14 with 1468 viewshobo

Brilliant so far. Eom looking dangerous with some nice touches, and linking up well with Naughton. Copper also excellent
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:23 - Sep 14 with 1455 viewsDr_Winston

Franco is an absolute Rolls Royce of a midfielder.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:28 - Sep 14 with 1411 viewsblackpooljack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:22 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

Me too. You know what’s coining don’t you

I have to turn the sound off everytime the ball goes near the box
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:30 - Sep 14 with 1393 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:23 - Sep 14 by hobo

Brilliant so far. Eom looking dangerous with some nice touches, and linking up well with Naughton. Copper also excellent

Need another and soon though

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:50 - Sep 14 with 1236 viewslifelong

Excellent first half.
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 15:52 - Sep 14 with 1196 viewsunion_jack

I’ve had to turn the sound off it’s so annoying.

Anyway, what a fantastic performance first half. Some real stand out performances- Naughton, Cooper, Eom, Ronald, Key especially. Even Grimes is getting in on it.

Superb saves from Vigaroux but I wish he’d cut out the passing to the wings because we are not winning many and it’s just giving the ball right back to them.

Some of the interplay is a joy to watch but still a few silly mistakes that coukd have handed them an equaliser.

More of the same second half. Without the errors if possible.

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 16:15 - Sep 14 with 1015 viewsblackpooljack

Swanstv getting worse. Sound is terrible now
Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 16:20 - Sep 14 with 978 viewsonehunglow

Need this second goal
Cullen no header of a ball is he
Time for the Slovenian ,II think

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 16:51 - Sep 14 with 823 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Brilliant tackle by Ben.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 16:58 - Sep 14 with 786 viewsonehunglow

Miles better
Cabango though,awesome .
Hanging on at the end
Crowds will return with more of that

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 17:08 - Sep 14 with 694 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Norwich City : Match day thread : GAMEDAY on 16:58 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

Miles better
Cabango though,awesome .
Hanging on at the end
Crowds will return with more of that

They were all brilliant to be fair. A couple of brain farts but a determined lot out there today.

Don’t know what to say about the ref. I suppose he allowed play to go on but there were some decisions out there for both sides that had me scratching my head.

Keep that up and we’ll be ok this season.

Sunderland must have jogged down to Plymouth. A bump down to earth for them.

Oh, and Cardiff…😂😂😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024