Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 217788 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 23:08 - Aug 28 with 3521 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 23:03 - Aug 28 by Luther27

Another tenner and we’ll sell

Don't they want Lukey as well

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:31 - Aug 29 with 3243 viewsQJumpingJack

Summer 2023 was the most chaotic and non-strategic transfer in the clubs history.

Somehow we have outdone ourselves and Summer 2024 maybe even worse. Quite an achievement even by our standards.

As someone said to me last night as we were walking out of the stadium. "We need football people running the club".
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:40 - Aug 29 with 3174 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:31 - Aug 29 by QJumpingJack

Summer 2023 was the most chaotic and non-strategic transfer in the clubs history.

Somehow we have outdone ourselves and Summer 2024 maybe even worse. Quite an achievement even by our standards.

As someone said to me last night as we were walking out of the stadium. "We need football people running the club".

We couldn’t be in worse hands

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:41 - Aug 29 with 3196 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:31 - Aug 29 by QJumpingJack

IMO the jury is still out this window and I live in hope, but any late departures will kill us. Every year we replace players with cheaper options, continue to do this and we will never progress.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:26 - Aug 29 with 3109 viewsAnotherJohn

If we do not sign a central striker then I fear for our fate this season. Dembele does not have that profile.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:31 - Aug 29 with 3067 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:26 - Aug 29 by AnotherJohn

If we do not sign a central striker then I fear for our fate this season. Dembele does not have that profile.

Our priorities were goalkeeper and strikers .
These were the first we should have nailed

Keeper is ok however

Pretty football needs a finish

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:36 - Aug 29 with 3068 viewsGVJack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 23:03 - Aug 28 by Luther27

Another tenner and we’ll sell

Would love him to re-sign a new contract and stay, but if that's not going to happen we may have to cash out chips in. Maybe the reason we've already.brougjt Abbey in and still have both Pederson and Tjoe at the club. Not sure what he would go for, but could that money be immediately invested back in to areas that need improving?
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:31 - Aug 29 with 2800 viewstheloneranger

Siriki Dembele signed for Oxford.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:42 - Aug 29 with 2663 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:31 - Aug 29 by theloneranger

we need an attacking midfielder, a striker, and a winger, and if Darling leaves for Bristol another centre back.
we have a day and a half to sort, or struggle, last nights performance cannot happen again or we will be in the lower bottom half not a nice place to be
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:56 - Aug 29 with 2617 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:42 - Aug 29 by pete

we need an attacking midfielder, a striker, and a winger, and if Darling leaves for Bristol another centre back.
we have a day and a half to sort, or struggle, last nights performance cannot happen again or we will be in the lower bottom half not a nice place to be

We won’t be getting them in and we will struggle
The omens are worse than they have been since relegation

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:41 - Aug 29 with 2245 viewsLandore_Jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:31 - Aug 29 by theloneranger

Dodged a bullet there. Many Birmingham fans call him lazy by not tracking back.

#backtojack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:54 - Aug 29 with 2190 viewsJohnw102

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:33 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Looks a tidy back up

Was the keeper who came on for Bradford in the final against us!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:35 - Aug 29 with 2088 viewsLuther27

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 23:08 - Aug 28 by onehunglow

Don't they want Lukey as well

You are a card 😂

Blog: Grenfell Tower

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:38 - Aug 29 with 2078 viewsLuther27

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:36 - Aug 29 by GVJack

Would love him to re-sign a new contract and stay, but if that's not going to happen we may have to cash out chips in. Maybe the reason we've already.brougjt Abbey in and still have both Pederson and Tjoe at the club. Not sure what he would go for, but could that money be immediately invested back in to areas that need improving?

Tjoe shouldn’t be at the club in my opinion. I get what you’re saying but Darling has stepped up the last 18 months. Why sell and pocket the profit because this lot wouldn’t invest in a decent replacement who would probably want a fair slice of the loot.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:10 - Aug 29 with 1943 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:38 - Aug 29 by Luther27

Tjoe shouldn’t be at the club in my opinion. I get what you’re saying but Darling has stepped up the last 18 months. Why sell and pocket the profit because this lot wouldn’t invest in a decent replacement who would probably want a fair slice of the loot.

Dead right
I read he was brought in to “ develop”
Incredible
I can’t believe what I read sometimes .

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:34 - Aug 29 with 1888 viewsQJumpingJack

Is our squad stronger now compared to May 2024? I am not convinced.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:49 - Aug 29 with 1659 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:34 - Aug 29 by QJumpingJack

Is our squad stronger now compared to May 2024? I am not convinced.

No. From keeper through to number 9 we were stronger last season IMO.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:05 - Aug 29 with 1555 viewsBoundy

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:41 - Aug 29 by Landore_Jack

Dodged a bullet there. Many Birmingham fans call him lazy by not tracking back.

A lot like Ronald then?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:26 - Aug 29 with 1438 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:05 - Aug 29 by Boundy

A lot like Ronald then?

Not being funny boundy, but how many times have you watched him this season?
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:40 - Aug 29 with 1343 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:26 - Aug 29 by Fireboy2

Personally I think the last couple of games Ronald has been trying to do to much, leaving him unable to track back as the game goes on. Just play as he was doing last season and he will be fine.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:42 - Aug 29 with 1328 viewsBoundy

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:26 - Aug 29 by Fireboy2

Every game so far and no you're not funny , my seat is in the east stand not quite in the corner so I have virtually full view of any wing play, certainly when Ronald involved in which ever half he's playing IMO I think Ronald sometimes flatters to deceive ,sometimes good going forward but not exactly a willing runners tracking back. Many a time our centre half has to come across to cover the fullback leaving gaps in the defence because Ronald failed to at least get back into our half when ever one of our attacks breaks down . IMO of course.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 23:30 - Aug 29 with 1182 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:42 - Aug 29 by Boundy

Every game so far and no you're not funny , my seat is in the east stand not quite in the corner so I have virtually full view of any wing play, certainly when Ronald involved in which ever half he's playing IMO I think Ronald sometimes flatters to deceive ,sometimes good going forward but not exactly a willing runners tracking back. Many a time our centre half has to come across to cover the fullback leaving gaps in the defence because Ronald failed to at least get back into our half when ever one of our attacks breaks down . IMO of course.

Well in the games I've watched, imo he has tracked back alot more than you say, he has got alot more robust and doesn't go down as easy as last season, he saved a certain goal scoring chance at boro towards the end of the second half when he sprinted past at least 2 of our players when grimes lost the ball on the hallway to tackle one of their forwards, my only gripe with him is he tries too hard when he has the ball, he takes on one too many player and loses the ball alot, he did it quite a bit against the scum, imo he does this because he cares and there isn't much movement ahead of him, hopefully he will relax and we get more movement up front.

Btw I am funny 😉
[Post edited 29 Aug 23:32]
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 06:17 - Aug 30 with 977 viewsWhiterockin

So final day are we going to busy or quiet, must be a couple in and a couple out on loan surely.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:15 - Aug 30 with 927 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 06:17 - Aug 30 by Whiterockin

So final day are we going to busy or quiet, must be a couple in and a couple out on loan surely.

morning everyone hope all good and safe?
well today for me will be a defining day, will the board owners sangtion the few more lads the manager wants or not? It is clear to all where and what is without doubt needed so not going into that, to be fair to today they have brought in what on paper looks an upgrade on the 10 plus that have left and am hoping they open the purse strings and bring in at least 3 in the positions crying out for strenghning, by 11 pm this evening we will know if the chairman and his team deserve praise or not , but for me there has to still be movment in if we are to be competative in the top half , keeping my hopes up and got everything crossed
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:20 - Aug 30 with 904 viewsAnotherJohn

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:15 - Aug 30 by pete

morning everyone hope all good and safe?
well today for me will be a defining day, will the board owners sangtion the few more lads the manager wants or not? It is clear to all where and what is without doubt needed so not going into that, to be fair to today they have brought in what on paper looks an upgrade on the 10 plus that have left and am hoping they open the purse strings and bring in at least 3 in the positions crying out for strenghning, by 11 pm this evening we will know if the chairman and his team deserve praise or not , but for me there has to still be movment in if we are to be competative in the top half , keeping my hopes up and got everything crossed

Agree this is a huge day. I am not optimistic but hope to be surprised. If we don't make a significant signing, it could be a long hard season.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024