Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 217784 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:16 - Aug 28 with 3354 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City forward Liam Cullen is wanted by multiple Championship clubs, sources have told Football Insider. Cullen is in the final year of his contract at Swansea and has yet to be offered a new deal alerting a number of second-tier English clubs.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/swansea-city-star-liam-cullen-lined-up-by-cha

#backtojack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:57 - Aug 28 with 3191 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:16 - Aug 28 by Landore_Jack

Swansea City forward Liam Cullen is wanted by multiple Championship clubs, sources have told Football Insider. Cullen is in the final year of his contract at Swansea and has yet to be offered a new deal alerting a number of second-tier English clubs.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/swansea-city-star-liam-cullen-lined-up-by-cha

Go back to earlier in the summer and I said he would be gone this window. Failing to negotiate with his low pay request was a big mistake by the club. Liam has a big decision to make in the next 48 hours, he loves the club but can more than double his money.

Swansea reject Cullen contract and trigger one year option by SwansIndependent 25 Apr 17:15
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62398/swansea-reject-cullen-contract-and-trigger-one-year-option

How do you feel ?
Click above.

[Post edited 28 Aug 13:05]
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:01 - Aug 28 with 3154 viewsGVJack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:16 - Aug 28 by Landore_Jack

No mention of which clubs are interested or what the potential value of any bids. I suspect unless it's a hefty fee (which I doubt) we'll keep hold of him unless the club already have someone lined up to come straight in. He's a good lad Cullen, I'll be sorry to see him go, but I don't rate particularly highly as a championship striker (albeit he does seem to be slowly improving year on year). I would love to see his energy and desire to play attacking football playing in midfield. I think he could be very effective there.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:09 - Aug 28 with 3100 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:57 - Aug 28 by Whiterockin

Go back to earlier in the summer and I said he would be gone this window. Failing to negotiate with his low pay request was a big mistake by the club. Liam has a big decision to make in the next 48 hours, he loves the club but can more than double his money.

Swansea reject Cullen contract and trigger one year option by SwansIndependent 25 Apr 17:15
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62398/swansea-reject-cullen-contract-and-trigger-one-year-option

How do you feel ?
Click above.

[Post edited 28 Aug 13:05]

should Liam be sold would mean the club should be looking at 2 guys to come in, and do we have the money required to bring in 2 guys, even with the 2 we have at presant we still should be looking at a 3 rd
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:54 - Aug 28 with 2891 viewstheloneranger

Brentford midfielder Myles Peart-Harris on a season-long loan??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:18 - Aug 28 with 2806 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:54 - Aug 28 by theloneranger

Brentford midfielder Myles Peart-Harris on a season-long loan??

He looks a tidy option, can play at 10 on loan at Portsmouth last season, at 6'2" can add a presence in midfield

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:25 - Aug 28 with 2755 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:18 - Aug 28 by raynor94

He looks a tidy option, can play at 10 on loan at Portsmouth last season, at 6'2" can add a presence in midfield

Miles! A Swansea player ?

Double barrelled posh boy ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:12 - Aug 28 with 2623 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:59 - Aug 28 by Dr_Winston

Nor should we pay it.

Foreign talent has generally provided a much better return on investment than our work in the UK market. Not exclusively, but you do tend to get more technically capable players for a lower price abroad.

Get them used to the pace of the game (Eom's major thing at the moment IMO) and we're away.

well whilst agreeing about foreign markets cheaper we have used up our over seas quota of 4 thats why i cant understand the links to the D C keeper
Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:13 - Aug 28 with 2618 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:12 - Aug 28 by pete

well whilst agreeing about foreign markets cheaper we have used up our over seas quota of 4 thats why i cant understand the links to the D C keeper

forgot to add Rushworth going to hull
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:38 - Aug 28 with 2522 viewsswan65split

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:01 - Aug 28 by GVJack

No mention of which clubs are interested or what the potential value of any bids. I suspect unless it's a hefty fee (which I doubt) we'll keep hold of him unless the club already have someone lined up to come straight in. He's a good lad Cullen, I'll be sorry to see him go, but I don't rate particularly highly as a championship striker (albeit he does seem to be slowly improving year on year). I would love to see his energy and desire to play attacking football playing in midfield. I think he could be very effective there.

There's more to Cullen that what some think.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:14 - Aug 28 with 2381 viewsraynor94

Plymouth have turned down an offer from Burnley for Whittaker, be suprised if he's still at Plymouth after Friday

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:21 - Aug 28 with 2171 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:14 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Plymouth have turned down an offer from Burnley for Whittaker, be suprised if he's still at Plymouth after Friday

Rooney doesn't seem to want him either.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:08 - Aug 28 with 2016 viewsglanmORJa_k

Rooney didn't rate him at Derby when he was manager there and sold him to us and subsequent head coaches - Cooper and Martin have also left him on the sidelines
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:19 - Aug 28 with 1981 viewsswan_si

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-sign-goalkeeper-jon-mclaughlin-sho
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:33 - Aug 28 with 1859 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:19 - Aug 28 by swan_si

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-sign-goalkeeper-jon-mclaughlin-sho

Looks a tidy back up

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:39 - Aug 28 with 1812 viewsswan_si

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:33 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Looks a tidy back up

I thought so too.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:22 - Aug 28 with 1616 viewsmax936

Birmingham have just signed a striker from QPR for 1.5 mill, does that mean Dembele is up on his toes?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:00 - Aug 28 with 1517 viewsdobjack2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:22 - Aug 28 by max936

Birmingham have just signed a striker from QPR for 1.5 mill, does that mean Dembele is up on his toes?

Whatever Birmingham want for Dembele I would be surprised to see us paying it.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:14 - Aug 28 with 1464 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:00 - Aug 28 by dobjack2

Whatever Birmingham want for Dembele I would be surprised to see us paying it.

You're probably right.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:18 - Aug 28 with 1267 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:18 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Could be just what we need, a new captain would be advantageous as well!

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:24 - Aug 28 with 1226 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:18 - Aug 28 by max936

Could be just what we need, a new captain would be advantageous as well!

New? A captain full stop. Someone who can lead and take us forward, in all senses of the word.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:28 - Aug 28 with 1219 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:24 - Aug 28 by union_jack

New? A captain full stop. Someone who can lead and take us forward, in all senses of the word.

Fair point that Uni!

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:51 - Aug 28 with 1134 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:59 - Aug 28 with 1087 viewsswan65split

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:51 - Aug 28 by theloneranger

I feel a Siggi moment and season ahead.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 23:03 - Aug 28 with 1063 viewsLuther27

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:51 - Aug 28 by theloneranger

Another tenner and we’ll sell

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024