Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 215470 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:00 - Aug 24 with 5124 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:42 - Aug 24 by nantywatcher

Enough of your nonsense! According to what I heard, the player was highly rated by Steve Cooper and Swansea City FC but he was a nightmare in the dressing, arrogant did not mix, thought he was much too good to play for us (he's proved to be right there!) The squad were glad to see the back of him. The fact that Brighton (probably the most successful club in the transfer market in Premier history let him go for peanuts speaks volumes! Looking at his team mates reactions to his hat trick last night not roo much has changed.

Wasting your time replying Nanty, honestly!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:01 - Aug 24 with 5111 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:57 - Aug 24 by Whiterockin

As others have said, enough of your nonsense. Cooper was on gardening leave. If he had walked he wouldn't have been getting paid and we wouldn't have received compensation. Don't let facts get in the way of the crap you post.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-boost-pending-amid-steve-cooper-t

Pure attention seeking bilge Whitey!

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:05 - Aug 24 with 5083 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:01 - Aug 24 by max936

Pure attention seeking bilge Whitey!

Exactly people shouldn't be allowed to post lies on a respectable board that raises money for charity, shame on him.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:40 - Aug 25 with 4090 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:05 - Aug 24 by Whiterockin

Exactly people shouldn't be allowed to post lies on a respectable board that raises money for charity, shame on him.

You are in a clique of long standing posters that want to shut down debate and impose your will on the forum. "It should not be allowed' nonsense. It is the way cliques work. Rule by useless Welsh committee men. I was actually banned on another site. Lack of debate is one reason the Trust is weak rudderless skint and useless.
[Post edited 25 Aug 18:42]

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:52 - Aug 25 with 4021 viewsRhonddaSwans

We were robbed today,
Once this squad clicks this is going to be a very exiting team .
Wish Ronald was a bit less selfish sometimes but he busts his guts for us if he improves his finishing by god he will be lethal.
Ah well at least they can’t do the double now.

The substitutions were head scratching we were looking likely to get that second goal .
It really sucked the life out of the game.

Well done lads anyway a point is a point against little Cardiff

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:39 - Aug 25 with 3894 viewsonehunglow

I don’t exactly agree with Res but he posts mainly free of personal insults .
Many on this site still do it and get away with it.
So he has a point
Like it or not

And yes,some post purely to try to belittle others . They see themselves as somehow better fans,more knowledgable or smart when in sctisk fact they are pitiful ,insular clowns who cannot debate without hate .
And hate it is

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:49 - Aug 25 with 3709 viewsAnotherJohn

Thought today showed that at least two more signings are needed - an attacking midfielder and a central striker. So much depends on Vipotnik coming good and we need another option.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:29 - Aug 25 with 3626 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:49 - Aug 25 by AnotherJohn

Thought today showed that at least two more signings are needed - an attacking midfielder and a central striker. So much depends on Vipotnik coming good and we need another option.

A little more composure in the box would help.
Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:37 - Aug 26 with 3144 viewsRhonddaSwans

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:39 - Aug 25 by onehunglow

I don’t exactly agree with Res but he posts mainly free of personal insults .
Many on this site still do it and get away with it.
So he has a point
Like it or not

And yes,some post purely to try to belittle others . They see themselves as somehow better fans,more knowledgable or smart when in sctisk fact they are pitiful ,insular clowns who cannot debate without hate .
And hate it is

Please don’t get the thread closed lads (both sides of this) before deadline day .
Anyone has a problem with anyone just hit that mute button .
As we all add to the board I was guilty myself at one point of getting involved in playground nonsense here.
But realised that it is not worth it we all come from different backgrounds , places and have different view points .

Remember no one is above getting banned from the forum as Keith will act in the best interests of the website.
We all make this place special don’t let playground crap get in the way of enjoying the number one forum .
Hit that mute button and move on lads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:20 - Aug 26 with 2854 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:37 - Aug 26 by RhonddaSwans

Please don’t get the thread closed lads (both sides of this) before deadline day .
Anyone has a problem with anyone just hit that mute button .
As we all add to the board I was guilty myself at one point of getting involved in playground nonsense here.
But realised that it is not worth it we all come from different backgrounds , places and have different view points .

Remember no one is above getting banned from the forum as Keith will act in the best interests of the website.
We all make this place special don’t let playground crap get in the way of enjoying the number one forum .
Hit that mute button and move on lads

It’s the ignore button ,mun
I ignore myself

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:13 - Aug 27 with 2423 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:29 - Aug 25 by RichardO

A little more composure in the box would help.

with the window slamming shut friday at 11 pm in my opinion we still need at least 3 maybe 4 guys in , Keeper or do we go with what we have? an attacking midfielder, with Ginnelly going to be out still for some time another winger and we also need a striker ,, will we get them in who knows but i doubt it,well not all
wish the new lads well, we seem to have our full quota of over seas lads so either we pay the going rate for uk lads or we have what we have, not enough again only my opinion of course
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:20 - Aug 27 with 2408 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:13 - Aug 27 by pete

with the window slamming shut friday at 11 pm in my opinion we still need at least 3 maybe 4 guys in , Keeper or do we go with what we have? an attacking midfielder, with Ginnelly going to be out still for some time another winger and we also need a striker ,, will we get them in who knows but i doubt it,well not all
wish the new lads well, we seem to have our full quota of over seas lads so either we pay the going rate for uk lads or we have what we have, not enough again only my opinion of course

And decent well put opinions too.
We are not well run ,no matter what tat poll said

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:43 - Aug 27 with 2334 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:20 - Aug 27 by onehunglow

And decent well put opinions too.
We are not well run ,no matter what tat poll said

There’s a big difference in being well run on the football side and the accountancy side.

If you’re a student in his bedroom looking at pie charts for 92 clubs, you probably won’t account for Cullen playing up front on his own or Ollie Cooper being our #10
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:08 - Aug 27 with 2282 viewsraynor94

Tyler Miller and Siriki Dembele 😉

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:14 - Aug 27 with 2253 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:08 - Aug 27 by raynor94

1. As no.1 or back up?
2. Do Brum need to sell?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:24 - Aug 27 with 2246 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:08 - Aug 27 by raynor94

Is Dembele all that? I thought he was a sort of come day go day type or problematic or both even ??

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:31 - Aug 27 with 2218 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:24 - Aug 27 by max936

Is Dembele all that? I thought he was a sort of come day go day type or problematic or both even ??

No idea Max it's doing the rounds on the transfer rumour pages

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:44 - Aug 27 with 1764 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:24 - Aug 27 by max936

Not in the team or bench tonight. Or is he injured / suspended?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:44 - Aug 27 with 1497 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:44 - Aug 27 by union_jack

Not in the team or bench tonight. Or is he injured / suspended?

Riding his Bike to South Wales perhaps?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 00:14 - Aug 28 with 1305 viewsKeithHaynes

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:44 - Aug 27 by max936

Riding his Bike to South Wales perhaps?

Find out in the morning possibly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 06:51 - Aug 28 with 1188 viewsAnotherJohn

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 00:14 - Aug 28 by KeithHaynes

Find out in the morning possibly.

Bit underwhelming, Seems to be a speedy winger with limited Championship experience and a handful of goals, rather than the proven striker or creative midfielder we need.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:29 - Aug 28 with 1126 viewsDr_Winston

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 06:51 - Aug 28 by AnotherJohn

Bit underwhelming, Seems to be a speedy winger with limited Championship experience and a handful of goals, rather than the proven striker or creative midfielder we need.

Proven talents cost a lot more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:45 - Aug 28 with 1088 viewsAnotherJohn

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:29 - Aug 28 by Dr_Winston

True. I did hesitate over that word, but suppose I meant somebody who has played in the centre and scored a few goals, even at a lower level. Dembele's profile is different.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:34 - Aug 28 with 989 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:29 - Aug 28 by Dr_Winston

good morning Dr, as i have said on other threads cannot see the owners paying the uk going rate, not sure this is the glad we need tho
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:59 - Aug 28 with 924 viewsDr_Winston

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:34 - Aug 28 by pete

good morning Dr, as i have said on other threads cannot see the owners paying the uk going rate, not sure this is the glad we need tho

Nor should we pay it.

Foreign talent has generally provided a much better return on investment than our work in the UK market. Not exclusively, but you do tend to get more technically capable players for a lower price abroad.

Get them used to the pace of the game (Eom's major thing at the moment IMO) and we're away.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024