Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
πŸ”΄ The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 217781 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Montenegro πŸ‡²πŸ‡ͺ get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:34 - Aug 22 with 4303 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:28 - Aug 22 by shandyjack

Bianchini i believe his name is. From Bastia

welcome, but does this mean we have 4 from europe which is the max allowed without the correct points OR have we manipulated things as Keith said could happen therefore allowing us a futher overseas player next wwek i wonder,
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:26 - Aug 22 with 3819 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:52 - Aug 22 by raynor94

Born in Reading, bound to think Swansea is in England

Love it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:03 - Aug 23 with 2913 viewsswan_si

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-complete-loan-signing-nelson-abbey
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:01 - Aug 23 with 2586 viewsTummer_from_Texas

And now here comes Bianchini!

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:22 - Aug 23 with 2280 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Welcome Nelson Abbey. Not to be confused with Neath Abbey.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:26 - Aug 23 with 2247 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:22 - Aug 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Welcome Nelson Abbey. Not to be confused with Neath Abbey.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:30 - Aug 23 with 2193 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:32 - Aug 23 with 2154 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:41 - Aug 23 with 2054 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:32 - Aug 23 by Dr_Winston

You wait ages for one bus and then...........
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:46 - Aug 23 with 2003 viewsDr_Winston

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:41 - Aug 23 by Whiterockin

You wait ages for one bus and then...........

There's a lesson here for the whingers. Probably best to wait for a transfer window to close before deciding whether it was a disaster or not. But then again they won't be able to have a sook so it's a lesson that they'll inevitably avoid learning.

We're just a striker short IMO and we've got more than a week to sort one. Possibly a loan deal. Wouldn't rule out a surprise or two either.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:49 - Aug 23 with 1966 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:46 - Aug 23 by Dr_Winston

There's a lesson here for the whingers. Probably best to wait for a transfer window to close before deciding whether it was a disaster or not. But then again they won't be able to have a sook so it's a lesson that they'll inevitably avoid learning.

We're just a striker short IMO and we've got more than a week to sort one. Possibly a loan deal. Wouldn't rule out a surprise or two either.

And a back up keeper

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:56 - Aug 23 with 1886 viewsDr_Winston

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:49 - Aug 23 by union_jack

And a back up keeper

We signed Nathan Broome on a three year contract last season. He's got league experience. We have more pressing concerns.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:57 - Aug 23 with 1883 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:46 - Aug 23 by Dr_Winston

As well as waiting until the window closes, it's also a good idea to wait until we see them play. I remember being excited last summer and then totally deflated.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:59 - Aug 23 with 1864 viewsDr_Winston

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:57 - Aug 23 by Whiterockin

As well as waiting until the window closes, it's also a good idea to wait until we see them play. I remember being excited last summer and then totally deflated.

Fair point.

Ultimately though this ties into what I said in another thread. There are altogether far too many people just gagging to paint the club in a bad light, and these people will no doubt consider themselves "supporters".

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:06 - Aug 23 with 1777 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:59 - Aug 23 by Dr_Winston

Fair point.

Ultimately though this ties into what I said in another thread. There are altogether far too many people just gagging to paint the club in a bad light, and these people will no doubt consider themselves "supporters".

Unfortunately we are used to more bad decisions over the last 8 years than good and we have had several false dawns, this is why some including myself are reluctant to praise too early. Yes I will praise when praise is due, but up until now they have done nothing to deserve it, hopefully this season things will change.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:10 - Aug 23 with 1726 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:56 - Aug 23 by Dr_Winston

We signed Nathan Broome on a three year contract last season. He's got league experience. We have more pressing concerns.

I’ve not seen him play but he’s not experienced enough for the league. Needs to cut his teeth in League Cup or whatever, but LW played Vigoroux last cup game. So is a definite need rather than want.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:38 - Aug 23 with 1607 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:06 - Aug 23 by Whiterockin

Unfortunately we are used to more bad decisions over the last 8 years than good and we have had several false dawns, this is why some including myself are reluctant to praise too early. Yes I will praise when praise is due, but up until now they have done nothing to deserve it, hopefully this season things will change.

I feel exactly the same.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:57 - Aug 23 with 1462 viewsmagicdaps10

Spot on.

All good on paper but we need to see it happen on the grass before we make any judgements.

I think there are enough old heads on here to not be naive enough to get carried away just yet.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:59 - Aug 23 with 1447 viewsvetchonian

so Ronald,Eom,Franco have not impressed you?
I know its still early days but they appear a step anove to most of the signings of recent years,Piroe Natcham and Downes excluded.
Zip looks promising even though we ve seen limited minutes.

It as though we are back to the days before we got to the PL trying to live within our means and looking for young exciting talent with a possible sell on value.

This is our seventh season since relegation from the PL and despite the doommongers predicitng relegation every season we have finished at worst 15th mid table.Flirted with promotion twice we are not a financial basket case either thanks to them damn Yanks puttingnin cash to keep us going. Im not a great fan of them the great Huw Jenkins did a great job of selling them a"dream"....he then masterminded the return of Ayew and Bony ....probaly driven by theninstalment tranfer fees we sold them under .....HJ not the Yanks recruited Clement....and Carvahal too.
Yes our owners have now put limits on spend but thats what we did onmour way up and then we were starting from a different level.
Yes its a little early to be estatic....but dontnthings look a bit better with the "quality" of what we have seen so far

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:00 - Aug 23 with 1432 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:57 - Aug 23 by magicdaps10

Spot on.

All good on paper but we need to see it happen on the grass before we make any judgements.

I think there are enough old heads on here to not be naive enough to get carried away just yet.

But we get slagged off when we question the owners and their inability to run the football side of the club.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:01 - Aug 23 with 1415 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Florian signed on a four year contract. Apparently a pacey forward who scores goals.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:08 - Aug 23 with 1333 viewsDr_Winston

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:59 - Aug 23 by vetchonian

I know its still early days but they appear a step anove to most of the signings of recent years,Piroe Natcham and Downes excluded.

It as though we are back to the days before we got to the PL trying to live within our means and looking for young exciting talent with a possible sell on value.

This is our seventh season since relegation from the PL and despite the doommongers predicitng relegation every season we have finished at worst 15th mid table.Flirted with promotion twice we are not a financial basket case either thanks to them damn Yanks puttingnin cash to keep us going. Im not a great fan of them the great Huw Jenkins did a great job of selling them a"dream"....he then masterminded the return of Ayew and Bony ....probaly driven by theninstalment tranfer fees we sold them under .....HJ not the Yanks recruited Clement....and Carvahal too.
Yes our owners have now put limits on spend but thats what we did onmour way up and then we were starting from a different level.
Yes its a little early to be estatic....but dontnthings look a bit better with the "quality" of what we have seen so far

Since being relegated, we've finished a comfortable mid table despite huge outgoings following relegation, in the playoffs twice, and had a squad good enough to at least have been playoff contenders twice if not managed by an egotistical moron. Tens of millions have been pumped in to provide the budget needed to acquire the players that supporters demand.

For this they are continually castigated.

Have mistakes been made? Most definitely. Out of incompetence rather than malice. We hung on to Martin for twelve months too long for a start. There have certainly been disjointed approaches off the field. Changing from Russy to Duff and back to Williams was costly.

There are worse owners out there. Unfortunately there aren't many worse fans. Lord help these people if the team are successful because they'll have nothing else going for them.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:17 - Aug 23 with 1220 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:59 - Aug 23 by vetchonian

Of course they have impressed me, but so did Bolasie first game last season, this is why experienced heads don't get carried away.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:18 - Aug 23 with 1183 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:00 - Aug 23 by Fireboy2

But we get slagged off when we question the owners and their inability to run the football side of the club.

their inabilty is so bad weve never finished below 15th in the table since relegation.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:20 - Aug 23 with 1153 viewsmagicdaps10

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:00 - Aug 23 by Fireboy2

People like to be right.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024